Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Of which astrological sign are most divorced people?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MyKidsDadIAm
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Of which astrological sign are most divorced people?Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I have been on this site for a while now and have been noticing that there are more Leos (older than 35) who are divorced and/or out of relationships, than are people from other astrological signs.

I looked up the astrological chart for Leos and noticed something that stood out rather stark. The gist of it is that Leos tend to find themselves when they are around in their mid-life stage. That they will leave their relationships to get their satisfaction in terms of finding themselves.

Anyone have any observations in that respect?
 Scryer41
Msg: 2
Of which astrological sign are most divorced people?
Posted: 1/18/2008 10:39:06 AM
I'm a Sagi! I've been divorced for 9 years now. I don't believe it has anything to do with (ass)tro(il)logical signs.
 cincydeb
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/18/2008 10:40:30 AM
Well my ex is a Leo and went through a mid-life crisis that killed our 29 year marriage. Coincidental? I don't know.
 mahogany_rush
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/18/2008 10:44:13 AM
Well I once heard Left handed people under 6 ft 2 born before midnight who are Taurus, Cancers and Gemini's have the higher rate of divorces those are the folks that need a lot of help, but then again some people need Merlin and the Wizard of Oz too
 cody00wilder
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/18/2008 10:47:17 AM
......my ex-wife is a leo.....and that is exactly what she did.....went absolutely nuts....had an affair......got fired from her job....and now is kicking herself in the butt....but of course she has no regrets....never, ever heard her say sorry once in twelve years......that's a leo.....i have an aunt that is exactly the same way....i will never get invovled with another one....i'm now a believer in signs......i'm a taurus.....bulls and lions do not get along well......someone has to get hurt.....lol...........and i don't think all her zoloft and xanax helped her very much....nope.....not at all.....they turned her into hitler.....a walking automaton.....no emotions left......either angry or paranoid......they ruined her life..........but all this being said......i think if you marry the right sign for your zodiac partner......your odds of getting along for the long haul are better......i have noticed that almost all of my best long term friends are zodiac friendly.....
 Ignoble
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 10:48:02 AM
Im sure you could find that statistic online, just as sure is the fact that in matters not in the least.
 sweetgemini72
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/18/2008 11:47:33 AM
Left handed...check
under 6ft 2...check
divorced Gemini...check...
born after midnight...............thank God for that!!!! hehehe
 DemonLeather
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 12:00:09 PM
I'm guessing Scorpio/Sagittarius... I was born "on the cusp" and have BOTH of them,.. so, I'm doubly-screwed..& not in a "good-way"
 NorseViking869
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/18/2008 12:12:17 PM
I am a sagitarius so it is hard to even get married unless I meet an aquarious or another sag.

My ex wasa cancer but like the leo, she too had notonly a mid-life crisis, but also never knew who she was to begin with. Now that is a double whammy, Id hate to be the man or woman that marries her.
 LOVELY_LISA88
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 12:12:50 PM
Interesting question
I am an astrologer so I love it lol
Leo men if they cannot be the boss or in charge as the leo lion king of the forest is meant to do they will tend to be bossy at home and either drive their spouses or so away and leos are so self centered but never think they are
and only want to hear good about themand life
so they have a hard time coping with problems
Most leos have such great luck they do not have to worry
But usually leo men stay faithful once married so I am wondering if you are talking about female leos
A female leo if she has not found herself and is in a relatinship which is not empowering her becasue she needs to be strong and if she has not found that strength and married when she was not herself and then finds her self she may have to leave to be herself.. esp since the man she married wont recognise her.
The most sign that never marries or commits and are all single in their late 30s and 40s is GEMINI!!
when iw as on match one time ijust keep going thru all the never married single men from age 30 to 50 and it was allllllllllllll 9.9 percent GEMINIS LOL
However on here I find that all the signs men wise are Capricorns?
which either means one they are lying
cause caps do marry and do lie
lol
haha
or Caps also are so independent they can go for a long time without needing anyone or letting anyone know they do.
Andas cold as they can act emtionally not sexualy they are so great in bed
they get hurt so so easy when they do love and doooooo nottttt recover easy so that can be why they are all on here
and yes Leos sad to say have many probs and they are so lucky becasue all their probs are their own fault which means they can control it
its all about them and their pride
when they let their pride and ego rule then they can only get alone with subserviant woman and when she rears any strength he leaves her
They will never admit its them or even if they do they will never change it.. ugh
but if they can be the boss at work and be open to their self centereness they can stay very faithful in marraige
soooooooo
its alot of different factors too of course
What I will never get is Libra, which is me we rule venus the planet of love sensuality music and law which is why we are all either musicians singers artisits or lawyers lol
and always win an argument if we know we are right because we spent so much dang time deciding what is right we knowwwwwwwww it is lol
but why did God or whoever say our compativel signs are geminissssssss ugh
and aquarians the 2 most apt to neverrrrrrrrrrr marry
never even commit as they love their FREEDOM TOO MUCH
sags are very freedom oriented too but as long as you go along for THIER RIDE
they will commit
lol
but why why do I have to keep being attracted when I want marriage to those who hate it geminis or fear it aquarians most
ugh
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo
any more questions lol
i should start a ask lovely lisa astrology thingy on here hahahha
Icould use the money
so if you were talking about female leos
yes if they have not been in power and strong and did not find themselves in that way yet and then do
they are not the person that man marrired so they have to get out
and the man would not reconize them either so
tc
 LOVELY_LISA88
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 12:34:24 PM
I meant Gemini MEN
not the woman the woman do marry
as long as someone is not suffocating them
but yes on match.com it was all geminis who never married and leos who were divorsed lol
and on here too i see alot of divorsed leos
i dont even see geminis.. i think they have given up
any sign of course can overcome any thing if we all own up to our faults and work on them but leos ugh often hate hate hate any critisism or honesty ugh
sooooooooooo
its a wonder they marry at all
I use to think dont let astrology rule me
but after so m any experiences in life with it proving it self tome
If i see a leo or they email me i walk theother way
as I know we would never make it
i cant take being controlled or bossed and i have to be able to be honest
soooooooooo
and i avoid geminis all talk i want you i want you i want you then they diss you
then they want you again
not up for a emtoinal ride of games and push pull
sooooooooo
thank God my moon is in virgo which is what really matters for woman and all of us after age 28
the moon and what sign it is in is more about who you are going to be at peace with emotoinally the moon rules your emotions
so that means i can get along with taurus if not too manipulative and takers yes takersssssssssss ugh
and caps who i do love and other virgos who can generally be really grt guys
sooooooooooooo
when they are not being too critical of you hahah lol
they have a hard time with that
its their nature to critique
lol
i like caps the best for now since they are pretty much what you see is what you get
no big promises not alot of romance which libras usually need but im older so
i know what s more imp than alot of talkers who talk and dont waalk
caps will walk what they say
and will not give you false dreams or bull
they are selfish too but admit it
my ex was one and thank God he has moon and venus in sag
which gave him more joy more passion as caps can be very serious and kinda down alot
soooooooooo
i got hte best of sag without their inability to commit
and the stability of a cap without the boringness lol
but he drank too much
all signs can drink too m uch
but caps do love it for their nerves and they love pleasure
i know we all do
but some are more apt to go for it
taurus scorpios caps and leos can all be more into alcohol abuse due to
they loveeeeeeeeee to feel good all the time
but thats not realitysooooooooo
so yes alot of divorsed leo's
good point
its so hard too cause before they leave you or hurt you
they are sooooooooooooo loving sun sweet kind generous romantic
they sweep you off your feet
they make you feel like you are the only one in the world
and their smile lights up the worlddddddddddddddddd
its very hard sometimes impossible to get over a leo
sooooooooooooooooooo
i do love you leos, so many awesome qualities
i just cant take the bossyness im too independent most leos fared much betterr in the older generation when the woman were subserviant then she felt like she was getting a great deal as long as she BEHAVEDLOL UGH
but us new more independent woman wont take that so poor leos
are all confused why they are being left or
being critisized oh well we all need to be honest of our demons and be willing to change them or we can all be alone right?!
tc
 soxxs
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/18/2008 12:35:47 PM
" Caps also are so independent they can go for a long time without needing anyone or letting anyone know they do.
Andas cold as they can act emtionally not sexualy they are so great in bed "

Gee, I am a capicorn . enough said.
 akinkyleo
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/18/2008 1:34:00 PM
Very interesting stuff! If I wasn't so much like a darn leo,
I might not be a huge believer in astrology, but that is not at all the case.
I love being a leo, and know that it means troublesome dating.
I am also divorced. The funny thing is that I wonder if HIS sign is the reason
why we are now divorced. I say that because, yes, I was not great in the area of fidelity (at that time- I have changed tremendously), but I felt that I needed a break (also very selfish, I agree), but I did not want a divorce. And later, he mentioned that he did not either, but, that he was so angry, not because of the cheating, but because when we separated I would not send him money. We had such a great relationship. He never even knew I was cheating, I always told on myself. I know this may be difficult to understand people. But he was not very bothered by my cheating, but I was.
That is why I left. At the time I felt like I was doing him a favor. I could explain in detail why I was so bothered but I feel like I am taking up enough space in this forum. During our separation he got upset, and shortly after a phone conversation I got papers in the mail.
Everybody should know Leos DON'T RETURN!!!!! At least thats been my experience: when we are done, we are done!
Even if it hurts, because we don't mind self-inflicted wounds.
I apologized and told him all the great things about himself and told him to move on (because I had previously come up with all sorts of reasons why the divorce was HIS FAULT!). I think we do acknowledge the error of our ways.....but Ms. Astrologer down there is right, MALE leos wont admit it outloud if they are wrong.
I know I recently dated one. And we might as well have been east vs.
the west in some civil war. Because I am always right and so is he.

OKAY and ONE more THING: Why do we have a story for everything. Do we just have to prove that no one experience you have ever had can top any of ours? I mean I know we have a good time, but come on?
 dantaylor27
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/18/2008 2:01:05 PM
i dont know i am a scorpio and i am divorced . i dont think it has to do withsigns i think it has to do with wether two people are compatible regardless of there sign.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/18/2008 2:01:25 PM
It's GOT to be one of those air signs.
 mr. dynomite
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/18/2008 2:10:08 PM

The gist of it is that Leos tend to find themselves when they are around in their mid-life stage. That they will leave their relationships to get their satisfaction in terms of finding themselves.

I'm a leo... never been married (engaged, but thats it), but I will agree that we put ourselves #1 around mid life and any dead-weight thats dragging behind us gets cut off & left in the dust. If the marriage is one of those things that becomes dead-weight by chance... well then, that's added to the list....

...and rightfully so.

*raises beer to the other leo's who found themselves*
 Blueskies123
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/18/2008 2:10:31 PM
Well I'm a Picses who ditched her Gemini man after 14 years (we were never married..I didn't want to)

So...I is confused! But I was born on the cusp..so maybe I'm just strange!
 sweetgemini72
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/18/2008 2:55:46 PM
Sigh.....some of us Geminis are nice people....honest......
 JrsyGrl
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/18/2008 3:54:45 PM
Geminis are the most exciting and friendly people!!...........i agree with you sweetgemini!! lol.........we can make friend anywhere and don't let the small stuff bother us............am i right!..
 Next Time Round
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/18/2008 4:03:37 PM
I think you have to look at the whole birth chart and have a well-qualified astrologer interpret your own or another's tendancies. The whole point of the chart is to break free from it anyway.

I have Cancer rising and the moon in Cancer in the twelth house. Born in the Cancer decan of Scorpio...conjunct North node in Scorpio -- conjunct Mercury & Saturn in Sag. Got a bucket shaped chart where all the chart's energy is expelled thru Mars in the Scorpio decan of Pisces.

Uranus in Leo is in the first house but so what? There are more than enough indicators of someone who is going to be searching for themselves, spend much futile energy, be emotionally fearful and a late bloomer until they break free without looking at Leo.

I came across as a competent and confident enough person for my late Astrologer to employ me to handle his financial matters so he couldn't have gleaned what he told me based on appearances alone. And I've read the texts that backed up what he told me -- all things I already knew (and why) even if few others did.
 StCharles_MonaLisa
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 4:06:31 PM

Geminis are the most exciting and friendly people!!

That's because they are the sign of the twin.

You never know which one you're going to end up with for the night.
 JrsyGrl
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/18/2008 4:08:35 PM
lol StCharles!!!!!..........I really don't think signs make the person it might describe them but i would never follow them and not date someone because they are a certain sign................
 StCharles_MonaLisa
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 4:11:13 PM

lol StCharles!!!!!..........I really don't think signs make the person it might describe them but i would never follow them and not date someone because they are a certain sign

lol...thanks! I kinda chuckled..LOL.

I'm with you though....I don't pay much attention to signs. I just know that my ex was a Gemini. I never knew who was walking in the door every day after work.

Most times, I wished it was neither one!!
 spacemanspiffter
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Do astrological signs reflect our exes?
Posted: 1/18/2008 4:15:19 PM
My most current ex is a Taurus and she is full of bull.

Coincidence? I don't believe in it.

I hope this has helped. :)

I thank you.
 souzouchan
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/18/2008 4:16:38 PM
Anyone have any comments regarding the Aries people in relationships? I always get dumped and people always mess with my head, I wonder if being an Aries ties in . . .
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Of which astrological sign are most divorced people?