Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Register/Sign Up Problem on Behalf of a Friend      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 toontoon
Msg: 1
Register/Sign Up Problem on Behalf of a FriendPage 1 of 1    
ok ok well my friend wants to join this site but she is having problems registering and she dosnt know how to sort them out

so on behalf of her im writing this because she cant register

once she is on the first page trying to register and she enters all of her details such as username, password and email etc etc and clicks to agree terms, the page jus refreshes itself and does not move on to the next step to register and she has to enter all her details again, how can she solve this problem?

she spent all day yesterday trying to register and over and over the page just refreshes wen she clicks to i agree to the site

what is wrong because no prompts are given to say she has entered anything wrong in any of the field boxes

any help would be much appreciated thanks
 cottagecountry
Msg: 2
Register/Sign Up Problem on Behalf of a Friend
Posted: 1/22/2008 7:21:32 AM
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts8925426.aspx

Check message 2 in this forum. It's a moderator giving all kinds of suggestions for your troubles!!! The person needs their own email address and the profile can't have web addresses or email addresses no phone numbers either and no "at" signs.

I Hope this helps!
 Ticketoride
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/22/2008 4:45:45 PM
once she is on the first page trying to register and she enters all of her details such as username, password and email etc etc and clicks to agree terms, the page jus refreshes itself and does not move on to the next step to register and she has to enter all her details again, how can she solve this problem?

Enable Cookies.

Related Links:Plentyoffish: Login Page to change Cookie Settings

Further, use the Firefox Browser to start your Registration
Process and follow through per the Recommendations in Link below:

Related Links:Registration: Sign-up Problems/Account Deletions

Silver Surfer
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 5:10:22 PM
I hate to throw a spanner in the works but I have a friend who isn't able to join this site too. She did however, get one stage further than your friend. She had a profile for all of a day and it disappeared never to be seen again. I was able to log on when I went to stay with her for a weekend and then it always reverted back to my profile name in the signing in box.... she kept trying but wasn't able to make a new profile so eventually gave up..... (and no, she didn't break any pof rules.)
 Ticketoride
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/22/2008 5:19:50 PM
I hate to throw a spanner in the works

None thrown ... all Infos in the Link above.

I was able to log on when I went to stay with her for a weekend and then it always reverted back to my profile name in the signing in box.... she kept trying but wasn't able to make a new profile so eventually gave up.....

Don't matter how and where I post these Links, they don't get read, hence I am replying to this Post. Read Link below. You can also read the one above, and about a Dozen more I will post on this Thread for the very same Reason.

Related Links:Registration: Sign-up Problems/Account Deletions
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Register/Sign Up Problem on Behalf of a Friend