Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men wearing womens underwear in secret!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 redee2tryagain
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Men wearing womens underwear in secret!Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
You've met a guy, and you get on really well, the relationship is going from strength to strength and now you both feel comfortable enough with each other to share your secrets.....................................

He confesses that he likes the softness of womens underwear....................and he explains that he is not a homosexual, transvestite, or a cross dresser, does not want a sex change, feels happy and secure within himself, likes women...........

............but that when he gets the chance, he likes to wear women's underwear.... not just in his own home, but sometimes he wears them under his clothes when he goes out.

How would you cope with a secret like this?

Would you continue with the relationship?

If he meant a lot to you, would you ask him to stop wearing them outside the house, but keep it indoors, and let him continue?

Men have you ever come across a work collegue and found out that he wore womens underwear, (did you show an understanding of his desires) or have you ever had these desires?

Views and comments welcome...........
 Semi-Mental
Msg: 2
Men wearing womens underwear in secret!
Posted: 1/22/2008 7:39:51 AM
I'd tell him to f off if he thinks he's getting his sweaty a*se crack anywhere near my perfect panties. Filthy perv.
 Georgiegirl1955
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/22/2008 7:42:51 AM
I've been known to wear a man's boxers so why shouldn't a man wear female underpants?

VVVVV depends which man they belonged to!!!!!! VVVVVVV
 redee2tryagain
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 7:47:37 AM
^^^^^^^^^GG - Yeah but do you get a "Sensual kick" out of it, or is it because they are more comfortable.....
 OBird
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 7:56:03 AM
I wouldn't worry - I don't see it as anything too terrible (there are a heck of a lot of worse things than sharing ones underwear!)

Course, I'd insist that HE kept US stocked up with plenty of really nice knicks!

Euroalex
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:01:54 AM
as long as he doesn't wear yours, why should you bother?

I would not be shocked if my girl would want to wear a man's underwear, strange idea don't know why she would want it?, but if she feels better, is fine.

maybe...one day, just put a cactus in his underwear - so he won't be so convinced about its softness any more
 Saucy Nancy
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:06:55 AM
I'm very open minded and it wouldn't shock me in the slightest but I also think that men do not look right in women's undies, I've got boyfriends to try mine on for a laugh, its not a pretty sight, so if he wants to wear them out under his clothes, fine, no problem as long as he doesn't expect to shag me while he's wearing them.
 pantsonfire
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:10:20 AM
Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, as long as they wore the right size so didn't have VPL or God forbid a Thong Whale Tale ... I couldn't care less...
They're only clothes at the end of the day.... Now if he admitted to enjoying wearing a small hamster on the end of his tadger then I might have a problem ....
 stilton74
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:12:27 AM
msg 7... if he was gonna shag ya, obviously he wouldnt be wearing em anymore!!!

msg 8... now what about a very large, king size hamster??? (the small ones don't fit)

why would men do it in secret... if you want to, be open, never know, she may like it too!!
 *~*Posh*~*
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:12:57 AM
Sorry would be my only parting comment..

A man wearing a ladies G string or similar is inducing and not what I want to see my man or his in..

Just not my thing..

Nor would I ever want it to be ...

Jeez not only do they want to share the vibrator now they want to wear our underwear..

Where have all the real men gone..

Each to their own of course, but I will keep my own as just that, my own..

Edit

I have my reasons ..

redee2tryagain
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:18:19 AM
^^^^^^
Sorry would be my only parting comment..

A man wearing a ladies G string or similar is inducing and not what I want to see my man or his in..

Just not my thing..

Nor would I ever want it to be ...

Jeez not only do they want to share the vibrator now they want to wear our underwear..

Where have all the real men gone..

Each to their own of course, but I will keep my own as just that, my own..

So you haven't got much to say on this subject then.......................
 yorkiebar
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:21:56 AM
what ever blows yr skirt up is what i say,you never no you may be 5 yard away frm someone avery day that weres womans underwere and you would never no.
 fluff69
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:24:55 AM
Women wear mens underwear, so why cant men wear womens underwear, aslong as you are both comfortable with it what should it matter,its when they look better in them than you that you should start to worry
 sprite57
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/22/2008 9:30:49 AM
I'm not sure - childish as it might sound I think I might just laugh hysterically if I saw a man in my panties - men in lacey knickers - somehow it just doesnt do it for me.lol
 TimR_
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/22/2008 9:38:18 AM
^^^ but what about bridget jones pants ?
 fluff69
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/22/2008 9:39:53 AM
Are you trying to tell us something Tim hmmmmmm
 sprite57
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/22/2008 9:42:25 AM

^^^ but what about bridget jones pants ?

Well I suppose it would be easier to cram the lumpy bits into a pair of bridget jones pants - now I'm having pervy thoughts
 gollum00
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/22/2008 9:42:43 AM
Bang! Sound of door slamming on your out!

What happens when you both want to wear the same set!
 TimR_
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:14:53 AM
lol fluff no but i have got photos of me in a nice black bra lol
 redee2tryagain
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:19:18 AM
ooooooooooooo are you going to put in on your profile, so that them amongst us who haven't seen such delights for absolutely ages...........................can have a look....

*pretty please*

msg 23............thank you thank you, kissy kissy.................*runs off to do some serious drooling, while checking out your profile*

vvvvvvvvvvvv op doesn't have one, that's why she is one here.....
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:20:25 AM
to be quite honest, if it feels comfortable to wear stuff, why get wound up over it, if the person has their own set of "special" underwear and not borrow other people's undies, no big deal

never had the urge to try it, guess it would be quite tight at the front and have stuff that needs to fit in the front, maybe the op's bf not have that issue ?
 TimR_
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:25:51 AM
redee2tryagain on 1/22/2008 618 PM
ooooooooooooo are you going to put in on your profile, so that them amongst us who haven't seen such delights for absolutely ages...........................can have a look....

*pretty please*

lol the things i do to get women to view my profile lol it will be up for the next hour then taken off and i mean the picture not the bra as i do not have it anymore lol btw that was about 6 years ago lol do not ask why i still have the pic lol
 LauraLee-2008
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:27:28 AM
Take a picture of him in ladies knickers... use it for blackmail

Lol

I wear my ex's boxers as jammies.... does that make me weird???
 fluff69
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:30:25 AM
OMG tim has posted bra pic go check it out serious weird thoughts now tim
 redee2tryagain
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:33:04 AM
Msg 23..................... *I'm lying down now, came over all swoonie ~ caused by blood rush to the head...................*

Thank you XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (you made an old women very happy in her twilight years.....................)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men wearing womens underwear in secret!