Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Does an orgasm feel like urination?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 role_lasrever
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Does an orgasm feel like urination?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
The girl I am dating ha snever had an orgasm. Whenever we are doing anything sexual, oral, sex, etc. she stops midway because she feels like she has to urinate. I am wondering if because she has never had an orgasm, is she is confusing that with the urge to urinate. Does a female orgasm feel like urinating? I also thought that she might be close to ejaculating. How can I make her relax so that she can ignore the "pee" sensation and have an orgasm?
 stc888
Msg: 2
Does an orgasm feel like urination?
Posted: 2/11/2008 8:13:48 PM
Have her pee before you get in bed with her.And yes,I have been told that it feels like they are going to pee.But there not.Can u pee when your in the middle of having sex?
 vro312
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/11/2008 8:14:59 PM
Okay . . . first of all, I think ejaculation is a gender-specific term and/or concept.

Second, yes, it does feel something like that. And I do think that without a whole lot of experience, it is quite possible to confuse the two. I know people say you'd definitely know if you had an orgasm, but that's not necessarily true. I won't offer further details, but my opinion is based in personal experience, not just speculation.

To assuage her fears, just tell her that there's a good chance that what she's experiencing is the beginning of an orgasm. And if you're wrong, you're totally cool with her peeing on you. Once.
 OCPrincess
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2008 8:23:51 PM
An orgasm can feel like the "pee" sensation. Also, (OMG this is going to get detailed) some women squirt (ie, female ejaculation). My suggestion, have her masturbate and see what happens. Maybe then she'll feel more comfortable during actual intercourse. Who knows, maybe she like it and you'll get lucky more often!!!!
 dawn1114
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2008 8:27:57 PM
No, it doesn't feel at all like urinating. But I will say this: I remember when I first started masturbating as a girl, that's the feeling I had. I pulled back, too, just prior to orgasm, and yes it took me a while to figure out the subtle difference. The actual orgasm, once you reach it, isn't remotely the same. Light years apart. I assume it's very similar to what a man feels.

The buildup to ejaculation is sort of the same, but not quite. That's even harder to describe.

But I'm thinking she's just feeling that approach to orgasm which puts familiar (but different) stresses on all those nerves and organs connected in that region of her body. It's quite natural (I hope - that's how I discovered it, anyway). I got beyond it eventually by very specifically and purposefully emptying my bladder before I tried, so I KNEW I wasn't going to have an "accident" in my bed. I can only suggest encouraging her to do that, and then to "let go" whatever the consequences (and that you're cool with whatever happens, not that it will).

Good luck to you both. (She'll thank you forever, by the way.)
 acuteblueeyes
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/11/2008 8:31:07 PM
Maybe.....The female ejaculation.....is very much like the......need to urinate...sometimes !...............Maybe we can not tell the difference......maybe not......
 role_lasrever
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2008 1:03:48 AM
If it is female ejaculation, how do I get her to relax enough to let go? She always stops me from any kind of stimulation.
 justcallmecrazy
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2008 1:24:52 AM

Okay . . . first of all, I think ejaculation is a gender-specific term and/or concept.

ejaculation is just something flying out forcefully. cannons ejaculate cannonballs, words can be ejaculated from one's mouth.

[wiktionary]
ejaculation (plural ejaculations)

-The act of throwing or darting out with a sudden force and rapid flight.
-The uttering of a short, sudden exclamation or prayer, or the exclamation or prayer uttered.
-The act of ejecting or suddenly throwing, as a fluid from a duct.
-(biology) The forcible ejection of semen from the mammalian urethra, a reflex in response to sexual stimulation.
 tatties
Msg: 9
Posted: 2/12/2008 2:32:47 AM
I know the difference from a man's perspective:

Beer = urination
Beer + willing partner + lovemaking = orgasm
Too much beer = no orgasm + urination

So the simple math is: orgasm = willing partner + lovemaking / (beer + urination)

I hope this clears this up. See my book, " Math is sexy and so are other subjects we hated in school (except German)
 davidchristopher
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/12/2008 7:41:58 AM
Difficult to say, because everyone experiences it differently. She really needs to learn herself before YOU can do anything about it... Western culture teaches us that sex is bad, and that it's a sin to enjoy anything that's bad, so lots of folks have some pretty deeply rooted hang-ups about their own sexuality. Again, since that's a generalization... take what you will from it.

However, I do recommend the writing of Mantak Chia... he's co-authored a few books called "The Multi-orgasmic Man", "The Multi-orgasmic Woman", "The Multi-orgasmic Couple"... At the very **least** it would be fun to read together.
 Limeshines
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/12/2008 7:58:33 AM
It doesn't feel anything like having to pee for me.. haha comes from a completely different place! Of course is it uncomfortable when you DO have to pee.. yes! I suggest you have her go to the restroom before you guys work on her O!

- Lime
 SingleGuy4912
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2008 8:19:52 AM

If it is female ejaculation, how do I get her to relax enough to let go?

If it's a fear of soaking the mattress, use waterproof mattress covers and plenty of towels.
 smileatjen
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/12/2008 8:28:21 AM
For me it feels like I'm just about ready to go pee, but I wouldn't say it feels the same.
 dlr1970
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/12/2008 9:15:54 AM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!! LMAO IF AN ORGASM FELT LIKE PISSING I WOULD BE DRINKING ALOT OF WATER JUST TO PEE ALOT !!!! HAR HAR HAR....HINT GET THE BOOK BY JENNA JAMESON.
 Dominiktherock
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2008 10:08:42 AM
there are lot of detail that aren't here and after reading all the other posting,with a tiwst i came up with this advise, dont know if it will work but the thought crossed my mind, if your girlfriend ejaculates on the tolet, she won't have to hold back if she need to pe, by all means, and maybe she will learn something about herself that will defently make you happy in the long run. by the way shes not alone my ex had the same sensations.
 peachtek08
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/12/2008 10:41:29 AM
Without getting into too much personal information, in order for a woman to be able to squirt, she has to be completely relaxed. It would do both of you a LOT of good to read up on the subject as there is plenty of online information about it (google Dr Susan Block). First, she will need to realize that the sensation is simply an engorged gland that's pressing on the bladder/urethra, giving the same feeling as if she needed to pee. Your job will be to reassure her that she won't. Most of all, BE PATIENT!

I like the PP suggestion about getting towels or whatever to make her at ease about the mess that she's liable to make. Also, getting her to go before you begin playing will help ease her mind that she doesn't really have to pee and she won't. Read up about it and learn some techniques to get her started.

Good luck!!
 Herding Cats
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/12/2008 11:14:19 AM
LMAO IF AN ORGASM FELT LIKE PISSING I WOULD BE DRINKING ALOT OF WATER JUST TO PEE ALOT !

lol No sh1t.

It's NOTHING like peeing.

It's nothing like ANYTHING. The closest I could possibly come to accurately describing the lack of control that comes with the sensation is a really powerful sneeze, build up and all where you know it's coming and relax so that you don't ruin it. If you do... You're disappointed.

When you really have a good sneeze, it's satisfying.

Now...

Just put that awesome sneeze between your legs — deep inside your groin — and you begin to get the picture.
 claire2282
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/12/2008 11:33:23 AM
Women CAN get the urge to pee when things become really, REALLY intense...if they've had lots of clitoral orgasms or clitoral stimulation and also when the G spot is rubbed inside during the doggy position or if you've been going at it for a while...i've experienced it and she will not pee and she may not even orgasm but she may trickle fluid (not pee)..or nothing may happen...with me it is usually the latter but i understand my body so i know what it means and i can get myself to where i need to be pretty fast
;-0

Although it is not an actual orgasm or the onset of one, it means your doing things right! It should be pretty easy to get a clitoral orgasm out of her when she feels the sensation as it means the right parts are being stimulated and she's aroused!

Sorry, lots of detail there..but maybe it will help..i hope so!
 vro312
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/12/2008 4:12:06 PM

-(biology) The forcible ejection of semen from the mammalian urethra, a reflex in response to sexual stimulation.

Yes. That's my point. Women don't produce and/or eject semen, therefore, the biological definition of the word would be gender-specific, or limited to the male mammalian.

But, as someone pointed out earlier, some women do eject something upon climax. So I might stand corrected. But not by you.
 Mafiachixrule
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/12/2008 5:06:56 PM
OP~ first off, you need to aware that there are different variations/types of the elusive orgasm.
Do a Google on it. Also~ do some reading on the Skenes gland. It might offer some insight. Every woman is different. Some have more physical capabilities than others.
 hollymackeral
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/12/2008 5:27:16 PM
If peeing felt like an orgasm, ladies rooms would be very noisy places. And more popular than shoe stores.

So common sense would tell you the answer to your question

is "no."
 paulinuk
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2008 5:31:05 PM
I think your all taking the piss?
 Mystral13
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/12/2008 6:47:08 PM
OP - you sure are getting a lot of conflicting answers aren't you? Maybe because female orgasm and female ejaculation are not the same thing. Not all women ejaculate (the feeling you have to pee) when they orgasm.... this is assuming they are orgasming at all.... AND.... to further complicate the matter, a woman who ejaculates (ie: "squirts") does not have to ejaculate to orgasm.... the two do not always come (pun intended) together. Look into the book called The Hite Report - a heavily researched book by Shere Hite. There were thousands and thousands of women polled for this book and you will get a ton of information re: female sexuality from it.
 catcountry7
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2008 7:52:13 PM
well, i know why she never got of,, because she always stops you and pees,,,

no,, two different areas,, how old is she?? mayby she needs to relax,, give her a drink,,

i know i have had some of the best sex while drinking

cheryl
 cncgandolf
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2008 7:56:36 PM
Get her a battery operated boyfriend and bed pad so that she can discover for herself what it is for herself. With those and some privacy she can learn her body ... and then be ready to introduce you to it.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Does an orgasm feel like urination?