Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women meeting guys just to give bj      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PolkaDotGirl
Msg: 1
women meeting guys just to give bjPage 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Please tell me if this really happening in real life and how often? I heard many times stories from my chat buddies that women do that, some are even married. And they don't want anything in return, not even kissing, nothing. Just gives a head and goes home.

Guys, is it really so exciting to get it that way and especially would love to hear responses from women who do that if they really exist. I could never understand this phenomena. If you not comfortable posting here just message me.

P.S. i was honestly searching here before posting this but could not find anything relevant, may be i am the only person who is curious and all others are having fun??
 mrnati2006
Msg: 2
women meeting guys just to give bj
Posted: 2/15/2008 10:10:07 PM
I assume it could happen, but i know that i would want to have sex if there was a woman sucking me off. that's foreplay to me.
 Chiwrtr72
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 10:12:54 PM

And they don't want anything in return, not even kissing, nothing. Just gives a head and goes home.

I hear one guy even would get it in his office... an oval office.... ah Bill, we miss having a president who got screwed in the white house instead of a white house that screws the country.
 PolkaDotGirl
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/15/2008 10:21:08 PM

I hear one guy even would get it in his office... an oval office....

Chiwrtr72, i love your jokes .
 BeerShark
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/15/2008 10:30:14 PM
If you should happen to find one of these women, send her my way!
 phule
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 11:16:08 PM
First off... there are guys who drive around in some cities looking to PAY women to do exactly this.. give head and get out of the car.

So yes, it happens.

I don't know that there are women who do it for free, but hey... the world is made up of all kinds of phreaky people.

I remember an interview with a woman, in the Providence Journal back in the 90's, who supported her 600 dollar a day cocaine habit by giving $20 BJs.. I have to assume that she liked SOMETHING about it.
 JustaHappyGuy
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 11:22:37 PM
Oh God no, that never happens!

Women just don't do that.
Your chat buddies must have been spreading some stupid rumour around.
Even women who have been married to men they love for years often refuse to give B.J.

When I was first married to my wife, she tried to do it to me a few times but I did not feel comfortable with it so she did not do it any more after that. I prefer the regular type of sex instead
 TheEDFLegacy
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 11:23:19 PM
I'm a guy and I've never recieved any sexual contact outside of a committed relationship (actually, I'm still a virgin in the truest form of the word). So, in reality, you're not missing much. And, those those that do those things, they're probably doing it because they're either A) Enjoying it and do it for kicks, or B) Very lonely and would do anything to get a good guy interested in them. Unfortunately, my thinking leans towards B for most situations, and since the good guys rarely want the stuff, the women just get more of the same.

Oh, and if you want another good reason not to go join the bandwagon, think about STD's; most of these people don't ask for sexual history when doing something like that.
 Lixiette
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 12:53:14 AM
Yes. Women do this. Girls do this. It's actually fairly common.

Blow jobs, to women of my generation, are less personal than actually having sex. As for the married ones... I cannot speak for them, except that maybe they talk themselves into thinking that blow jobs don't count as cheating?

When I was with my first **** buddy, it started as just meeting for blow jobs. I never let him kiss me or touch me. I suppose it was a form of self preservation.

Hah, although I don't do that now. Two serious relationship later and I've grown emotionally and got my head on straight.
 garnet73
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/16/2008 12:57:48 AM
Uh... does even knowing this exists make me scum??? Well, I'm not that innocent, but I'm not this dirty, either... I swear it on my Big Bag of Sex Toys.

Ok. If that's what you're up for, you need to track down an Adult Store, with Peeps. Ewwww.... I need latex gloves just to type this... (fnap! fnap!) alright, better... Now, you want to find an establishment that offers "Gloryholes." Basically, the viewing room has a whole in the wall. It's about waist high to a standing person, and almost big enough to put one's fist through. That... ought to be enough information on the topic.

I've never been tempted to track down such a place myself... In addition to being more than a little skeezy, I sort of assume that the person on the other side is more than likely to be a man.
 crazygirl89
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/16/2008 2:01:55 AM
i can understand why men would like that idea lol. but i wouldnt go around just giving any1 a blow job! i do enjoy doing it actually, but not just any ole person..

i have never heard of it before, sounds interesting!
 whothehellknows
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:12:52 AM
I am sure there are grown women who do this. It's probably a form of sexual addiction.

As an adult I have never met a lady like that, but in high school I had a friend whom for whatever reason enjoyed giving bjs. In hindsight I think she had low self esteem and this made her feel wanted.
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/16/2008 4:20:49 AM
Yes grown women do this but I do think the younger girls are finding it as an acceptance alternative to having intercourse.

I love it as part of the whole thing, but certainly during certain times have given without wanting reciprocation. I have to offer tho, ask me and the chances are I will say no.
 Walts
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 4:54:12 AM
A couple of girls have already stated it, but the young ones and even some of the older ones now have a little bit of a definition of what constitutes sex. For any naysayers, go talk to the girls in highschool,,,some of you may be surprised what is going on in their heads.

There are times I wish I didn't have such a good relationship with my teenage daughter where I sometimes get information that really, a 46 year old man could do without . In the same breath, I have always told my daughter she could talk to me about anything. I guess she listens too well.
 boyzni3
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/16/2008 5:31:41 AM
If you ever check craigs list there are lots of men looking to do that to other men, and I have heard of women who are like that before. I guess it gets them off, but not this girl.....
 motorrunnin
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/16/2008 6:10:46 AM
Ok enough "anal"izing so to speak. It is not due to low self esteem. Oh my the pseudo psychological diagnosing I am reading are very silly. Giving a man a blowjob just to do it. Is a very free-spirited form of sexual expression. It is actually exciting and hmmm a kind of dominatrix thrill. It is not for the faint of heart, or those woman that wear their "heart on their sleeve". It is a form of passion a ying/yang thing. Just a theory...but it takes a man 40 held back orgasms to reach a platau in this chinese sexual gratification idea. You got to read about it it is facinating. Now It is on the same level when it comes to woman. Don't knock it till ya tried it and PLEASE do not judge. ..I thought that was the job for the higher powers. I must say t is for a more seasoned person to do, not for a youngster who is incapeable of separating emotion and sex. I do believe this maturity comes with life experiances.
 eazk
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/16/2008 7:10:39 AM
I've had it happen twice...well, actually 1.5 times.

The first time was an almost, when I'd first started dating after my divorce and was still in this stupid "Let's go on a nice romantic dinner date for a first date" mentality...at the end of a date, I knew I didn't want to see her again and was alluding to that. She offerred it (in the car) as I think she was trying to get me to want to go out with her a second time. I turned her down. 'nuff said.

The second time...she started during a tour of my house and sat on the edge of my bed going down on me...but when I tried to remove her clothes, she stopped me. Said she was having her period, and that she didn't want anything in return at that time, and to just relax and enjoy.

I also have a friend that says she likes to blow guys because it gives her a sense of power. She claims to have reduced some of them to whimpering idiots begging her to finish the job. She claims to just love to do it, far more than sex itself.

nickphilosoph
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/16/2008 7:22:23 AM

It must be some kind of fad. I get such offers very often but I always turn them down. Receiving a BJ is nice but as part of a love making session (that also includes a good discussion etc, not just love making or sex).

sarcastic27
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/16/2008 7:29:28 AM
blonde charm change your settings i cant e-mail you!!! suppose thats the point really.never heard of older women doing this but supposedly in under age discos in ireland this happens a lot or more to the point they leave some fella cum in their mouth and then go over and kiss someother fella "for a laugh",cant remember what this is called cos im severely hungover
 MichelleDRB
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 7:45:07 AM
I have never, and never would do such a thing, just meet a man, suck him off then leave. Hell no. I expect to get some in return. I have met a guy and had sex with out talking, or kissing, we just met at a hotel, i came in the room, he was there, sitting in a chair. we didnt speak, kept the lights down low, tv off, so it was quiet, and we had some of the best sex and foreplay ever. afterwards, we showered, which resulted in more sex, after the shower, i got dressed and he kissed me bye, i left. But we are friends now. But i would never give a man a BJ with out something in return. I dont know why women do that. Well we all do things that other people dont understand, to each his own.
 sarcastic27
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/16/2008 7:56:06 AM
damn a women that doesnt wanna talk before or after sex.marry me?
 mogrl42
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:04:16 AM
we miss having a president who got screwed in the white house instead of a white house that screws the country.

lol,this is the best one ,funny !!!
 northeast25
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:08:36 AM
Nothing surprises me. Maybe some women like giving BJs better than having sexual intercourse.
 WORD1948
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:12:18 AM
I was stationed at an evacuation hospital in Vietnam that I will ot identify further to protect the innocent and guilty alike. The first night I pulled guard duty, I was sitting in a guard tower on the northern edge of the hospital's perimeter. Anther guard tower was on the southern edge and there were two walking guards for a total of four of us,

One of the walking guards stopped at my tower and asked if I wanted to walk for a while. I said I would walk for him if he was getting tired and he said, "I'm not tired, but Bunker Betty is out tonight." I asked him wwhat he meant and he said I'd find out.

I started walking the perimeter and as I passed a personnel bunker, used to protect its occupants during rocket attacks, I heard a female voice go, "Psst, hey, you want a blow job?" Never one to turn down sex, especially at the age off 20, I went into the bunker and got my BJ.

It turns out that Bunker Betty was a lieutenant, a registered nurse, and a first class devote of giving hum jobs. She would do this several nights a week, servicing all four guards. I can't speak for her motivation, but Betty made a bunch of GI's enjoy the anticipation of pulling guard duty.
 stc888
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:15:17 AM
There was something like this on tv a few years ago.A shrink was on Oprah complaining that the girls weren't getting anything in return.It seems 12 n 13 yr old girls are giving head in school buses and on play grounds.
I was seeing a woman (for about a month)about 2x a week.That loved to do things in my van in parking lots.When she told me that 6 months earlier,she made her husband drive her to get her tubes tied.Then kicked him out of the house.I knew she wasn't quite right in the head.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women meeting guys just to give bj