Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > balls tight or loose...what does it mean?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 savannaugh
Msg: 1
balls tight or loose...what does it mean?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
The girls have a dispute. I heard that if a guy cums within 24 hours his balls get tight.So a girl can tell if a man has had sex with someone else by checking if his balls are tight ( no sex ) or loose ( he's a player). Is this true???
 DallasFlier
Msg: 2
view profile
History
balls tight or loose...what does it mean?
Posted: 2/18/2008 8:43:10 PM
Uh, no, that's not true. What it WILL tell you is whether its hot or cold in the room at the time. The warmer it is, the "looser" while the cooler the "tighter." This is a temperature regulation mechanism of the male body - when they're "tight" - ie drawn up closer to the body, body heat will keep them warmer. When its warm, the muscles relax and let them hang further away from that source of body heat.

From the wiki article on testicles:

"Temperature regulation

The testes work best at temperatures slightly less than core body temperature (37 °C or 98.6 °F for humans). The spermatogenesis is less efficient at lower and higher temperatures. There are a number of mechanisms to maintain the testes at the optimum temperature.

Cremasteric muscle

The cremasteric muscle is part of the spermatic cord. When this muscle contracts, the cord is shortened and the testicle is moved closer up toward the body, which provides slightly more warmth to maintain optimal testicular temperature. When cooling is required, the cremasteric muscle relaxes and the testicle is lowered away from the warm body and is able to cool. This phenomenon is known as the cremasteric reflex. It also occurs in response to stress (the testicles rise up toward the body in an effort to protect them in a fight), and there are persistent reports that relaxation indicates approach of orgasm. There is a noticeable tendency to also retract during orgasm."
 Stonewolf_II
Msg: 3
Posted: 2/18/2008 8:48:55 PM
I'm going to presume that you are referring to whether the scrotum has retracted to bring the testicles close to the body, or has relaxed and lets them hang away from the body.

The only thing this signifies is the body trying to control the temperature of the testes. bringing them up close warms them up when they are cold (like when swimming in a lake or stream) and letting them hang away helps them cool down.

This is because the testes require a small range of temperature in order to produce viable sperm, and the body tries its best to provide for that.

It has nothing to do with the last time a man has had sex.

Edit: Funny, when I started to post this, there wasn't any other replies...lol
 DallasFlier
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2008 8:51:55 PM
LOL, I just hate to see some poor guy the OP is dating be accused of being "a player" because the temperature in the room where they have sex is too hot, so his balls end up "loose."
 savannaugh
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/18/2008 8:58:52 PM
So how can I tell if he's had sex with someone else within 24 hours?
 A.D.D.X 10
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/18/2008 8:59:47 PM
I heard that if a guy cums within 24 hours his balls get tight.So a girl can tell if a man has had sex with someone else by checking if his balls are tight ( no sex ) or loose ( he's a player). Is this true???

and if this is true??????? I guess it is time to start checking balls before I go out on a date....I'll just tell them hernias are going around.....then I'll start squeezin

***So how can I tell if he's had sex with someone else within 24 hours?***

Oh for goodness sake....I think you may just have to ask him...
 Ready2Relax
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/18/2008 9:03:51 PM
You cant....maybe if your not sure or dont trust him he isnt the right one for you?

on a lighter side i guess you could smell them lol..
 upforadventure
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/18/2008 9:05:36 PM

If you really want a factual answer to that, learn about micro-expressions and practice becoming a human lie-detector. Read about Ekman and FACS. Then you could just ask him and tell.
 Wylie_Coyote
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2008 9:07:00 PM
Sorry chickie, it ain't that simple.

Hangin' balls is simply a guy thet is relaxed and isn't aroused. We-is makin's sperem then.

Tight sack is when we-is about to spew or it's really cold.

All else is just some where in between.....

J Mac
 garnet73
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/18/2008 9:08:07 PM

Sodium Pentathol.
Much like women, men have no external tells as to whether they've gotten it in the last day, as long as they've had a chance to shower.
 r1terrell6233
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2008 9:13:59 PM
He could of masturbated. Nah its all about the temp in the room like others said.
 eazk
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/18/2008 9:39:12 PM

Ahhhh...you could ask him. Wait...that would mean you would have to trust him.

Hmmmmm, that's no good, cause if you didn't trust him, you wouldn't find yourself in a nutsack check position because if you did...by the time you got there, if he hadn't, you and your doubt would have to have sex with him.

Sorry OPie, I thought you were like 17 when I read this.

Racygirl
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/18/2008 9:43:23 PM
You are joking arent you????
Most guys wank everyday (at least) so that would blow (hehe) any theory out of the window.

Sheesh if you think he is having sex with someone else, and you still want him wear a condom, or get the film crew Cheaters involved then at least we get to see the messy details

Communication is the key
 DallasFlier
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2008 9:47:03 PM
OP:

So, I gather you don't mind as long as its been 25 hours or more? Maybe the solution for you is LONG dates!
 that sam i am
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/18/2008 10:24:14 PM
Do your balls hang low? Do they swing to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Do they chime like a gong when you pull upon your dong?
Can you do the double shuffle when your balls hang low?
 867love
Msg: 16
Posted: 2/18/2008 10:41:06 PM
Line up guys... -the girls want to give us a quick squeeze
-to see if we have been fooling around
 RogueGnome
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/18/2008 11:19:52 PM
As pointed out, it has alot to do with the temperature.

Sniff his willy.
 cobias
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/18/2008 11:26:21 PM
"on a lighter side i guess you could smell them lol.."

Now thats funny...i dont care where your from!!!!
 Gunner57
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/19/2008 12:12:05 AM

I heard that if a guy cums within 24 hours his balls get tight.So a girl can tell if a man has had sex with someone else by checking if his balls are tight ( no sex ) or loose ( he's a player). Is this true???

absolutely fuking hilarious.
 vaxplant
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/19/2008 1:02:03 AM
Just the amount of BS that passes for "knowledge" these days is mind boggling.

If you're in a position to see them in they're natural environment and they're tight it means on of two things:

A. It's cold in the room
B. You have his undivided attention. :D
 nipoleon
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2008 2:32:17 AM
It's absolutely true.
You should check your man often and if he's too tight screw him at least once a day to keep the other women off.
Which reminds me, I need to get my oil changed.
 laughinglibra
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/19/2008 4:18:13 AM

Do your balls hang low? Do they swing to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bow?

OMG!! Oh, samIam, you actually had me humming to that!!

Hmmm... humming.... wonder what happens to balls when you do that?!?!?!

I'll never be able to sing that particular song with my kids again!! Thanks for the giggle this morning!!
 Anazdaddy
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/19/2008 6:46:31 AM

The girls have a dispute. I heard that if a guy cums within 24 hours his balls get tight.So a girl can tell if a man has had sex with someone else by checking if his balls are tight ( no sex ) or loose ( he's a player). Is this true???

Who comes up with these ideas LOL??? I can't believe this is a serious post. If you are so concerned if someone has had sex with someone in the last day, ask them. And if it is that pressing of a question, do you need to be with that person anyway?
 happyrebel
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2008 6:53:01 AM
samiam.....I was just like laughinglibra....humming with that song! Too funny!

OP....I had heard that the amount of jism could be a tell tale sign but seeing as how I'm a girl, I don't know that for a fact. Like if he usually does a tablespoon (ok bear with me here guys-I really don't know what I'm talking about) and then he only does a teaspoon, chances are he ejaculated sometime recently. Guys---is this true?

The things we learn on these forums is priceless!

HR
 DrunkyMcDrunk
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/19/2008 6:57:27 AM
LOL, hilarious...and from a 53 year 0ls women.

It's ok, I met a girl in butt**** Ontario once who thought you could get pregant by swallowing sperm.LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > balls tight or loose...what does it mean?