Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Toe rings      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BuckROG3RS
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Toe ringsPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Seeing a thread about ankle jewelry made me think of another fashion accessory... toe rings.
Are they sexy? Are they just a fashion statement? Do they say anything about the woman's sex appeal? What do they say about the woman wearing them... if anything?
Are they meant to attract attention and if so why?

Personally, I find them sexy and I'm not really sure why. They're almost as mainstream as lower back tattoos if not more so, but that doesn't change my opinion.
 ~Kyn~
Msg: 2
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 2:18:53 AM
I wear alot of jewellery in general...including multiple piercings, bracelets, toe rings & ankle bracelets.

Dunno if its supposed to mean anything in particular...I just like it and wear toe rings the same as any finger/thumb jewellery.
Nicely pedicured feet, a healthy tan and silver/gold rings & anklets, look elegant IMO
 BuckROG3RS
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 2:31:30 AM
I think the intriguing difference between toe rings and regular rings is that rings on a woman's fingers don't necessarily say, "hey! look at my hands!" but rings on a woman's toes do seem to say, "hey! look at my feet!"
 ~Kyn~
Msg: 4
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 3:00:03 AM

rings on a woman's fingers don't necessarily say, "hey! look at my hands!" but rings on a woman's toes do seem to say, "hey! look at my feet!"

They do...?
Wa-ell...other than people with foot fetishes (yeah yeah Im not goin into the whole definition of fetish debate)...who exactly is gonna think like that or care?

What if I wear a nose ring or stud?...does it mean I wanna get some freaky snotty nose sex happening? Nup...It means I like nose rings.

If someone has a desire for something specific like that...wouldnt matter if you decorated the body part in tatts, jewellery or any other adornment...they'll see what they want.
 BuckROG3RS
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 3:13:33 AM
LoL.. I never said that just because a woman wants her feet noticed because of her toe rings means she has a fetish or is looking for foot sex

Just like a woman who wears a low cut blouse isn't necessarily looking for ... oops, maybe that's a bad example...
 Trailsman5
Msg: 6
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 3:16:33 AM
OMG I was thinking about making a similar thread!

OK, I know people are going to round up a posse and come after me for saying this, but it has been my experience that toe rings are very much like dolphin tattoos in the small of the back were/are perceived. It seems to be shorthand for ladies who are "emotionally flexible" and do not need much coaxing to be casually intimate.

I may be wrong. I may have offended fine people. But I have not had to re-evaluate that assessment when I've met the toe-ringed.
 ~Kyn~
Msg: 7
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 3:29:50 AM

Just like a woman who wears a low cut blouse isn't necessarily looking for ... oops, maybe that's a bad example...

...mammogram...?

Dont confuse femininity with overt sexuality...you may be inclined to embarass yourself through assumption.
And quite possibly end up with Legal proceedings by not being able to distinguish the difference.

If someone has a desire for something specific like that...they'll see what they want.

Case in point.
 BuckROG3RS
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 3:47:44 AM
I would never assume that every woman is a feminist and therefore every man a lecherous sexist, myself. That would be pretty embarassing, I think...

Back to the point of the thread... I am a fan of toe rings on a woman for whatever her reasons. I don't assume to know why she wears them or doesn't wear them. I was hoping to find out why or why not. Not debate her femininity or defend my interest...
 clovisblues
Msg: 9
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 3:54:42 AM
I have a friend who is a fellow amateur photographer. Whenever he feet appear in a shot the little silver toe ring is there. She was a model when she was younger with the portfolio to prove it, but now she is my age and slipping photographic efforts in between chasing two kids around. She is totally hot, the toe ring is a nice accessory, and I in no way get the sense that she is at all available, except to her handsome hunk of a husband.

She is the only woman my age I've ever noticed so adorned - I think I've seen a few others here and there on the very young - mostly those half my age that I notice when I've got the kids at the local water park.
 ~Kyn~
Msg: 10
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 4:09:29 AM

I was hoping to find out why or why not. Not debate her femininity or defend my interest...

...rings is that rings on a woman's fingers don't necessarily say, "hey! look at my hands!" but rings on a woman's toes do seem to say, "hey! look at my feet!"
...Just like a woman who wears a low cut blouse isn't necessarily looking for ... oops, maybe that's a bad example...

I just like it and wear toe rings the same as any finger/thumb jewellery

^^^Seems the OP was answered in the second line and you just missed it completely. Go figure...guess you were just digressing then

Thank you. Next woman please...

Edit: No doubt there's a few gals who've been happy to hear that
 BuckROG3RS
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 4:12:09 AM

Seems the OP was answered in the second line and you just missed it completely. Go figure...guess you were just digressing then

Read it. Thank you. Next woman please... lol
 outofthedesert
Msg: 12
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 4:33:36 AM
I wear toe rings, thumb rings and even one on my middle finger if I choose and I have two piercings in each ear, but casually intimate..........NO.
 BuckROG3RS
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 5:13:04 AM
There was a study I heard of a while back that tried to associate lower back tattoos with having a more promiscuous sex life, which is pretty silly, but I've never considered toe rings to be in that category.
 mizzi1000
Msg: 14
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 5:17:23 AM
It has been said for years that if a woman wears a ankle bracelet or a toe ring then that makes her a ho (WTF???)...... How the f*ck can a peice of jewellery ever be an indication of a woman's easiness?????????????????????? Toe rings and ankle bracelets are very nice pieces of jewellery. I them.
 not looking2
Msg: 15
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 5:45:17 AM
I think toe rings are nice but there has to be an age when the toe ring just should not be worn anymore, just as you ladies say older guys need to take those earring out of thier ears when they hit a certain age.
 Slightly_Stoopid
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 6:02:29 AM
Yeah toe rings.......i dont know why but i love em. Im not even really a foot fetish kinda guy but for some reason toe rings........they get to me that way
 Leeanne
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 6:23:11 AM
I tried wearing toe rings many years ago but I found them uncomfortable and I also lost a couple - they fall off!! I think I'm just not the jewellery type!!
 outofthedesert
Msg: 18
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 8:00:19 AM

I think toe rings are nice but there has to be an age when the toe ring just should not be worn anymore, just as you ladies say older guys need to take those earring out of thier ears when they hit a certain age.

And what would that age be? Who decides it?
 anaisangel
Msg: 19
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 8:26:36 AM
meh ~shrugs~ i wear toe rings in the summer and an anklet ... i love them and they highlight my best attributes ... i am a big girl but i am told i have great legs and feet ... it also has alot to do with my lifestyle choices and the preferences my ex's have had ... i'm 40 years old, and certainly not trying to look young. The jewlery is an extension of who i am ... go figure -- self expression. ~laughs~

As to the Men and earrings thing ... personally if an older Man has the right look ... i love gauged earrings on Him ... nothing HUGE but 10's or 8's look way hotter to me than the standard very small piercing. Some Men just can't pull off the look at any age and some can ... just depends. i don't think a single age is the determining factor in when a person should change their accessories ... it depends upon their own -look-.

~angel
 Epica
Msg: 20
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 8:50:50 AM
I think toe rings are really cute. A nice way to dress up an otherwise (imo anyway) a not so attractive part of the body.
 Harry Peter
Msg: 21
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 11:05:34 AM
I like onion rings.
 wjh55
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 11:33:54 AM

Edit: No doubt there's a few gals who've been happy to hear that

Sounds like bitter woman syndrome.......................
 Twilo
Msg: 23
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 12:44:38 PM
I'll be kickin' off the shoes, socks & boots when the snow melts...but the toe ring stays!
 xxfoxyredxx
Msg: 24
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 2:20:37 PM
I cant see how wearing a toe ring would say someone is more sexually active lol In fact its one of the funniest things 'Ive ever heard. I mean is it the ring on ya toe that makes you more horny or if your a bit of a sex addict then you rush out an go buy a toe ring cos its some kind of secret code? lmao Very funny!

Well I don't mind them and do own a couple but I have nice feet and like to draw atteantion to them but I actually have something I consider to be better which is a diamonte ankle bracelet which then goes down my foot in a line and then has an attatched toe ring. Its beautiful and bling and was far too expensive actualy! I agree with someone who said just cos someone is feminine doesnt mean shes overtly sexual!
 ChuffingBinty
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Toe rings
Posted: 2/23/2008 2:41:27 PM
i hate feet aint no wat im puttin a ring on my tootsies for people to look at.

no way .............

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Toe rings