Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > WHERE ARE THE BRADENTON SARASOTA PEOPLE AT???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ClearAsWater123
Msg: 1
view profile
History
WHERE ARE THE BRADENTON SARASOTA PEOPLE AT???Page 1 of 1    
I AM TRYING TO GET SOME PEOPLE TOGETHER TO GO OUT DANCING AND MOVIES ETC..IF ANYBODY IS INTERSTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW....GIRLS OR GUYS ...
 y-girl
Msg: 2
WHERE ARE THE BRADENTON SARASOTA PEOPLE AT???
Posted: 9/13/2008 7:40:27 AM
Hi L.H.

I tried sending a posting last night but only a part of it went through.
Anyhow, I am alot older than you but I am going to be in Sarasota staying
at a friend's place who will be away. I am wondering if there are any
single's events that might be going on around the week of October 6-13
I would rather go to an event where there are a bunch of people...don't
want to hit the "search" button and necessarily hook up with one person.
I'm just there to relax from the busy life in Vancouver.
 taxman_61
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2008 10:51:18 AM
Hi Y-girl.

I don't know if there are any events on Plentyoffish, but there are a bunch of events on Anna Maria Island in October. There are also the First Friday music events in downtown St. Pete & in Lakewood Ranch. If you are interested in going to one of these events let me know. Thanks! te (Taxman).
 romance and laughter
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/16/2008 9:03:22 PM
i'm 54 female in sarasota- i dont go to pof events anymore=but interested in going out sometimes- i'm also looking for ANYONE who would have a desire to join me in efforts to rescue helpess BABIES,toddlers and children who have been stollen, and are raped,tortured by pedifiers. on the oprah show yesterday it was heart breaking to see how BAD , how many children this is happening to- There were many pictures but one was a small BABY, had a pacifier, its diaper off, laying beside her= the pedifier trades pictures like baseball cards to other pedifiers using the internet- i'm asking for anyone to get involved=with me= or anywhere-
pat king
 y-girl
Msg: 5
y-girl from Canada
Posted: 9/24/2008 6:14:34 PM
Hi
Thanks for your note. We're of the same vintage. It would be great to get together for a drink or whatever when I go down to Sarasota, which will be October 6.
I tried sending you a message on POF but it said "does not accept messages from outside of the U.S." If you want to we can exchange phone numbers by email.
Y
 taxman_61
Msg: 6
view profile
History
y-girl from Canada
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:50:23 PM
Y:

I tried emailing you as well & you had a block on your profile too.

I don't see a block on my profile for mesasages outside of the United States. but I did see a block on age limit. I adjusted the age limit upward to include your age on the profile so you should be able to get in now.

October 6th sounds good. I will be getting out of work in downtown Sarasota after 5PM, so if you want to meet someplace for a drink, let me know where.

Taxman
 1968chevelle
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2008 2:34:01 AM
i would love to go do something with you, i dont know alot of people here either
 ChuckSRQ
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2008 9:28:51 PM
All Monthly Sunday Singles Dance Parties are held at the Sarasota Hotel and Marina doors opening at 7:00 P.M. The dance continues until 11 P.M. The Sarasota Hotel and Marina is located two miles North of the SRQ Airport - 7150 North Tamiami Trail - Traveling 1-75 - Exit 213 West - go North 2miles on Rt. 41. OUR DANCES ARE ALWAYS THE LAST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH - HOLIDAY SINGLES DANCE PARTY! Sunday, November 30th Plus Door Prizes!(drawing at 10pm) Only $7.00 at the door

Plenty of Fish Member are Invited!
During our regular Sunday Singles Dance, we have invited members from a free and popular website called Plentyoffish.com.
Hope to see everyone there and we will have special nametags for POFers!

copied from the SOUC (Singles Organization Unite Continues!)

SOUC (Singles Organizations Unite Continues) is a FREE electronic e-newsletter delivered to your computer every two weeks to promote SOU events. Hope to see you at one of our events and please invite a friend!

Sunday Singles Dance Party was featured on Sarasota ABC Channel Seven Noon Edition. Special thanks to the staff at www.thisweekinsarasota.com
where you can find cool things to do around town!
 Beach Gyrl
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/28/2008 10:40:09 AM
Hi everyone.
I too am looking for local people to go out and do things with. I went to the dance listed above. I'm old and they were alot older. ugh...Another thing you all might be interested in is a site called meet up . com...They do alot of activities. One thing I would like to do is... There is a place in Bradenton called Skippers. It's a jeans and sneakers place for sure and smoking is allowed. Its dark and dingy but on Friday nights from six to nine they have two guys from Revere, MA that play oldies. They are great performers and get the whole place going. After they are done another band comes on at ten till closing..I think those bands are usually the head bangers. lol...
I'm open to suggestions too !!
 ClearAsWater123
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2008 1:50:40 PM
hi , im still here trying to meet other people to go out and hang out.if anybody is interested.get back to me and let me know where you will be at or a number and maybe we can all get together as a group and go places.age dont matter .your as young as you feel i say...lol...well i hope to meet some iteresting people in here and hopefully somebody special also.you all keep in touch ..
 kgrl962
Msg: 11
Posted: 12/2/2008 6:28:50 PM
Hi Lonely Heart,i will be in sarasota for the weekend of the 5th -8th,I use to live in Sarasota,22yrs,so I know alot of places to go,Also plan to be moving back there soon,send me email or anyone else, in Sarasota area that weekend,maybe we all can meet up some where mutual,ok
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > WHERE ARE THE BRADENTON SARASOTA PEOPLE AT???