Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Panties -little shorts, or thongs, visable or not?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jlizzy
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Panties -little shorts, or thongs, visable or not? Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
So I always thought the majority of guys were fans of thongs and that thongs showing obviously was unsexy but according to my boyfriend very plain, normal little shorts are much sexier than thongs or french knickers (exes were always opposite on this point) and it's sexy if the knicker line shows through tight trousers -I always thought the knicker line being visable was totally unsexy!

Help me out guys..I'm very curious.

Pplus -I always thought that business casual dress like long skirts with a nice top was pleasing and relatively sexy. Acordding to my bf: Tight tight tight. I feel a bit self concious going around though with ass hugging trousers! Am also not much of a jeans lady!

Would be grateful for your feedback.
 strangerstill
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Panties -little shorts, or thongs, visable or not?
Posted: 3/10/2008 4:38:43 PM
Thongs are for flossin.
 Bluebh1026
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/10/2008 4:41:59 PM
Well if thats what he likes and you want to wear stuff to make him happy go for it. Personally I'm more of a fan of the thnogs and stuff but to each their own. Short shorts and all that stuff looks good no matter what though on the right person.
 ~blue eyes~
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/10/2008 4:49:49 PM
I'm not a guy but I think people are sexiest when they themselves feel sexy too.
So do what makes you feel good most of the time, wear what he likes sometimes too, but stay true to yourself.
 ohdriver
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/10/2008 4:58:05 PM
Wow – what a delightful example of how tastes differ from one man to the next, or even from one moment to the next. Business clothes can be very sexy in an office setting.
A little panty line can be pretty hot with the right jeans on the right bottom. A pair of thong straps hiked up over low-riding jeans can give me a nice buzz – in a slightly trashy sort of way.
For me, it’s all about the right look in the right setting, on a woman who can pull it off. viva la underpants…
 Tin Foil Ninja
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 4:59:40 PM
boyshort.....dear lord. Those are SO hot.

And I mean boyshorts meant for women...not boy boyshorts lol.
 canusatisfymoi
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/10/2008 5:11:10 PM
I dont get the question sorry I'm slow lol. SO your boyfriend likes to wear them or he likes to see you in them. If it's the latter then wouldnt any guys want their gf to wear it.
 es138
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/10/2008 5:14:43 PM
Boy shorts! Get over the thong.

Less is more. Go with Boy Shorts.

The panty line showing through tight clothes is trashy so don't be too concerned with what boys think about when it comes to your clothes; consider what girls will say about your clothes.
 KiteGuy321
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 5:26:57 PM
go commando under a skirt... now THAT is sexy.
 TheLimey
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 5:44:43 PM
VPL can be an attention getter....
 AwP
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 5:45:51 PM

and it's sexy if the knicker line shows through tight trousers -I always thought the knicker line being visable was totally unsexy!

It's not unsexy, it's unfashionable, totally different thing. Most guys don't care about fashion.

The panty line showing through tight clothes is trashy so don't be too concerned with what boys think about when it comes to your clothes; consider what girls will say about your clothes.

See?
 clorin
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 6:06:33 PM
Not all guys are into thongs, like all women do not like thier guys commando. IT is a hit and miss type thing. Personally I do not like thongs, but I hate grandma panties. Something inbetween works great,
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 6:13:11 PM
No set rule.
Go with whatever looks good on your body type,
and what you feel good in.

Some girls look good in thongs.
Some don't.

If you got a nice butt,
You'll look good in anything.
If you don't,
thongs won't help you.
 Coach_reds
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/10/2008 6:22:20 PM
boy shorts over the thongs
 Greyfeld
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 6:45:18 PM
personally, i prefer the bikini-cut panties. Booty shorts are cool on occasion, but in general, thongs don't do much for me.

As far as the rest of it is concerned, long, conservative skirts are VERY sexy. But so are hip-hugging tight jeans. Depends on your body type, really.
 TheS0urce
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/10/2008 6:56:43 PM
A woman can get her uterus infected if she wears thongs. How can that be sexy?
 mcbobly
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 6:57:43 PM

A little panty line can be pretty hot with the right jeans on the right bottom. A pair of thong straps hiked up over low-riding jeans can give me a nice buzz – in a slightly trashy sort of way.

Oh ya, I have become, recently, a big fan of the thong look and panty lines are great too, kinda of like a slight tease or something. Almost one of those things where you can or have to use your imagination to figure out the rest. Little shorts are also nice as well.
 garnet73
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/10/2008 7:04:00 PM
I think your own body type and comfort level will dictate what's sexiest. Some styles of panties are hotter on different women. Like, if you have a lot of booty a thong will just exaggerate this. If you're not really comfortable with what you're wearing you will seem less sexy.

re: VPL, if panty line is visible, I will be thinking about them. This can be good or bad...
 Boskovic
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/10/2008 8:25:41 PM
personally i prefer cotton whities.
 TheLimey
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 9:49:06 PM
ok, heres a thought.....

You remember when you were a kid & placed a blade of grass between your thumbs & blew to make the strange noise?

How come that doesn't happen to gals who fart while they are wearing a thong?

chuckyB51
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 10:02:25 PM
Thongs are not sexy. It's good to keep a little to the imagination. Who wants to wear floss all day. Boy short or bikini cut panties are sexy.
 The Sage
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/10/2008 10:08:54 PM
Generally women dress to please the fashion sense of other women. For guys, tighter and skimpier is better. Mini skirts, not long skirts. Tight blouses, not loose ones. Hot pants, not flopsy shorts or pants. Anything that shows more skin is more pleasing.

Long skirts, loose clothes, loose blouses, or anything that veils the female form and makes it asexual isn't male friendly.
 WesternRose
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/10/2008 10:47:57 PM

ok, heres a thought.....
You remember when you were a kid & placed a blade of grass between your thumbs & blew to make the strange noise?

How come that doesn't happen to gals who fart while they are wearing a thong?

How do you know it doesn't happen Limey?
 wonwascallywabbit
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/10/2008 10:53:09 PM
I agree with him about the thong showing, big turn off. I would think the panty lines thing is a preference to some. It's usally everything else that's attached that makes me look.
 Random Entry
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 11:08:53 PM
No to thongs. Very very few women can really pull off that style and truly look well doing it.

Has anyone else noticed how the new hip hugger shorts are just a revamping of the 80s hot pants?

I won't disagree with tight. But form fitting is where its at. That's the turn on. And the eyes you give him when its time to take those off.

And are you a woman? I have never heard any woman refer to pants as trousers. I thought only guys did this.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Panties -little shorts, or thongs, visable or not?