Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > tickling as foreplay      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Steve062280
Msg: 1
tickling as foreplayPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Do you prefer tickling your partner during foreplay or having your partner tickle you? What are your favorite areas to tickle/be tickled?

I myself love to tickle a womans feet and stomach.

Anyone else have any input on this subject?
 Miss W
Msg: 2
view profile
History
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 3:15:05 PM
I'm not ticklish and I dislike it and if anyone attempted it during foreplay....let's just say that it isn't going any further unless he puts an end to it.
 laughinglibra
Msg: 3
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 3:22:41 PM
As long as it is soft tickling and not "attack" kind of tickling, then I find it quite pleasurable.
 Bikeman_
Msg: 4
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 3:36:53 PM
I'm not into tickling--giving or receiving. I can think of a thousand other things to do during foreplay. The only time I'd consider tickling as a part of foreplay is if my partner insisted that I tickle her. If she insisted on tickling me, I'd politely decline and if she kept up with wanting to tickle me, I'd find it non-plussing.
 Leeanne
Msg: 5
view profile
History
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 3:43:14 PM
Not much into tickling! Not as foreplay anyway! That kind of interaction is just to tease in a playful way - not sexually! Now if it were to be those feather like touches (not really tickles) that brings goosebumps - then yup go for it!!
 c_deacon
Msg: 6
view profile
History
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 3:49:38 PM
Isn't that similar to punching and pushing one another in play as the precursor to foreplay??????

For those of us that have had horrid experiences from siblings tickling as children, I for one am not ticklish at all, even though very sensitive to touch. Somewhere along the lines of play as a child, something snapped in that area and I lost that part.

Just my opinion........
 meteor 54
Msg: 7
view profile
History
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 3:50:10 PM
Definitely!
Soft tickling is very relaxing

Ummm dear....dear.....ya forgot.....the good parts........dear?!
Anyway, got compliments from numerous 'ticklees' !
[try a tickle ...along length top of fingers]
 nexthyme
Msg: 8
view profile
History
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 4:34:43 PM
Steve, have a question for you... You state where YOU like to tickle a woman in foreplay... Is that a turn on for you? Would it be a turn on to you if she were to tickle you, and in what kind of fashion...

I had went out with someone that liked to hold a person down and tickle them tell they wet themself, which frankly I found sadistic and cruel...It didn't go any further than a first date.

A soft, gentle, lite give ya a good kind of shivery feeling is one thing, but full on pushing it to try and get the person to laugh is NOT a turn on to me...

Some times a gentle play with a lite feather toy is nice to some people...

However as someone else said there are other things people can do for foreplay than tickle a person...I have to admit, I invision this mean hold the person down to make them squirm thing....
 Lick it Up
Msg: 9
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 4:37:14 PM
I love to tickle my partner to get her to laugh and smile...seeing her laughing and smiling is a huge turn on.

~tag~
Msg: 10
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 4:43:24 PM
HATE it. I haven't liked being tickled since before I hit the ripe old age of 4. When my honey does it, it's NEVER 4play, it's just to tease/annoy me/get a reaction, etc... Not a sexual thing. I tickle him - but it's only if we're lying in bed, I know he's awake, but he won't give me some blanket - so I find the spot and give it a teeny prod to make him let go, or if we're waiting in line somewhere and I want to see him move real fast.

But no - a full on attempt to tickle me would get your azz kicked, and I fully respect others enough to not torque them off in this fashion as well.

EDIT: I also find it to be something that occurs more often in the younger crowd - it used to be a way to get closer - but once you mature a bit (not meaning you, OP), you no longer need the subterfuge.
 **Tee**
Msg: 11
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 6:44:58 PM
Sure, they can try...if they want to get elbowed..lol

I'm ticklish as hell, and its irritating for me, it wouldn't be pretty ...
 kayliecat
Msg: 12
view profile
History
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 8:28:17 PM
If you tickled my feet you'd get a big ol' kick in the face!!!!

I *hate* being tickled. Now, ya wanna wrestle around play on the bed, sure, that's fun.

But tickling is NOT fun, they are NOT laughing because they like it. They are laughing as some sort of weird sensory reflexive reaction they have no control over. (does anyone know? I'm too tired tonight ot google).

I don't even like my back tickled, although I know many ppl do. I like it scratched or massaged though. (not mean scratched, just like a good back scratch, kwim?)

Kaylie
 KTDID78
Msg: 13
view profile
History
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 8:30:44 PM
yes yes yes! A great tickle fight, rolling about, high adrenaline and amatuer wrestling moves all add to the fun loving excitement of it all. Blood is pumping, senses are heightened...love it!

jaemey
Msg: 14
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 8:43:19 PM

yes yes yes! A great tickle fight, rolling about, high adrenaline and amatuer wrestling moves all add to the fun loving excitement of it all. Blood is pumping, senses are heightened...love it!

I was just about to type something in here along the same lines... i completely agree. Tickling by itself ....no, but when it is involved with a bunch of silly fun, it can be a great turn on if you are with the right person - chasing eachother around the house, wrestling, pillow fights... all the fun childish things.....

867love
Msg: 15
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/11/2008 9:02:48 PM
cool, next time i see hottie, -im gonna sneak up and poke her in the ribs
(with my fingers of course)
 shit.head
Msg: 16
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/12/2008 12:28:15 AM
i only like it when it turns into a wrestling match where my legs are trying to lock his arms so he CAN'T tickle me...
 twoshadows
Msg: 17
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/12/2008 5:56:22 AM
My girlfriend will actually have orgasms from being tickled,especially on her ribs. There's a spot on the back of her ribcage that's like a magic button-press it and she goes into convulsions. Instant orgasms.
 KTDID78
Msg: 18
view profile
History
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/13/2008 2:56:10 PM
Tickling, wrestling and pillow fights are definately fun ways to spend an evening at home!

chuckyB51
Msg: 19
view profile
History
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 4/13/2008 3:23:20 PM
Playful tickling can be a good way to get things started, but isn't the best type of foreplay.
 Steve062280
Msg: 20
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 5/19/2008 8:15:30 AM
Thank you for your input guys, most of the answers were great
 countrytat
Msg: 21
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 5/19/2008 11:39:29 AM
I love to tickle ...softly and be tickled... tickle the whole body..... its kind of just like massaging ..... that almost ALWAYS turns sexual because you can massage EVERY area of the body .... same thing with tickling...... tickling my lower stomach def starts the juices flowing :)
 justmebeingme33
Msg: 22
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 5/19/2008 11:49:02 AM
Not really into the whole tickling thing. To each their own...its just not for me!
 dknickerbocker
Msg: 23
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 5/19/2008 12:51:27 PM
There is a fine line between "torture tickling" and that feathery touch that can be quite sensual and erotic.....
in addition to your fingers and objects like feathers.... you can also use your mouth and tongue to just lightly brush the skin... will sent them into orbit

DK
 Tu_ez
Msg: 24
view profile
History
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 5/19/2008 1:53:29 PM
Yea - it can be great as foreplay. The more ticklish she is usually the better the "O" she has. Seems related somehow... Trick is to know when to stop tickling and start with the more interesting stuff! Going too far might result in a broken nose, trust me.
 OttawaSparkler
Msg: 25
tickling as foreplay
Posted: 5/19/2008 5:33:04 PM
I agree with Tu ez, on this , yeah tickling is awesome when done right, but if a partner wasn't into it, then that's ok too
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > tickling as foreplay