Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How much fluid when females ejaculate and is it okay to swallow it      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Coto Bitch
Msg: 1
How much fluid when females ejaculate and is it okay to swallow itPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Okay, I've read every thread on female ejaculation/squirting and I promise this isn't redundant. It's an honest question. I've never even posted here before. My fiance and I just discovered female ejaculation. I'm on board that it isn't urine, okay. It' doesn't taste or smell like it and the consistency is different. But it does seem like quite a bit of fluid. I took human anatomy for a year in college and I sure can't figure out where that volume of fluid could be stored other than in the bladder so here are my questions:

1. For those you you who have experienced this, how much fluid is there usually (in our case it seems like 1/4 to 1/2 a cup with each squirt, there are usually 2-3 jets per orgasm) and she can have multiple orgasms pretty much as long as I stay down there - it occurs during oral sex after g spot stimulation)

2. Do most guys swallow it or what? Like I said, it usually happens with oral sex after or during g spot stimulation and just because of the anatomy or technique, the discharge is pretty much directly into my mouth and I've been swallowing most of it.

3. Nothing bad has happened so far but is there anything harmful in swallowing it?

4. Does anybody know where it comes from? Like I said, if she has 8 or 10 orgasms (not uncommon), there will be like a pint or more of the stuff. I certainly am not aware of any source of that volume of fluid other than the bladder but I'm quite certain it's not urine so what's up?

Like I said, this is new to both of us and is a serious question so please try to answer like grown ups.

Thanks for any info.
 actualized
Msg: 2
How much fluid when females ejaculate and is it okay to swallow it
Posted: 4/21/2008 12:16:31 PM
bottle it up and and send some my way. i'll test it for you. there's been a long going debate as to the extent, if any, of urine being in it.
 asteliapuff39
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/21/2008 12:20:08 PM
as much as you can handle LOL
 PeterC
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/21/2008 12:38:40 PM
I find if you cover your face in it, then let it dry off, when you wet your face the following day, you can still smell your woman !

p.s, a beard traps more of the evocative juice !
 takethisonenow
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/21/2008 12:42:10 PM
hey enjoy this I had a few GFs that came that way
I swallow few times
good job not to many guys can get a woman to do that
 waysouth
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2008 12:45:40 PM
http://www.sexinfo101.com/pw_femaleejaculation.shtml

These people confirm that it does indeed, most likely, contain a significant amount of urine. Although it is debatable and probably varies.

"Let's begin by understanding what the elements of the ejaculate are. The four main ingredients are Glucose, prostatic acid phosphatase (an enzyme which is characteristic of the prostatic component of semen), urea, and creatinine. The last two ingredients are commonly found in urine, but are in lower levels than in urine. So there is some urine in the ejaculate. Some studies conclude that in some women the ejaculate is more like urine, and in other women it more like a prostate fluid. Until this question is answered fully, its safest to assume that it is a bit of both. The quantity of ejaculate can range from a few drops, to a shower of it."

anamcara78
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/21/2008 1:55:01 PM

hey i would n't be swallowing it. i mean, its not really a drink....

Then don't expect us to swallow. I mean, it's not really a drink...
 Marius66
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/21/2008 2:22:09 PM
Mental note.....always pack in a cup and straw with the condoms
 Brian234
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/21/2008 2:38:40 PM
I haven't gone to the extent of taking out measuring cups but that would certainly make for an interesting experiment.

I have to agree with Live523, at first I found it quite a thrill to discover Niagara Falls in the bedroom. Although after the 10th time etc, I pretty well took took cover from the flood. I personally wasn't a fan of it and found the super soaked sheets annoying after awhile. I have met 2 women like this and each one seemed to have multiple gushing orgasms one after the other with very little effort required. Then again, perhaps neither of them enjoyed my random target squirting! Definitely a unique experience.
 Knittin Kitten
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2008 3:12:14 PM
I think this is an excellent question and I'm happy to see that the post was not deleted. There is always something to learn, and so far, this one is being handled very well.

I am not in the medical field, but in conversations with a friend who is a nurse, she told me that it was definitely NOT urine, but did probably contain traces of urine in it. She also mentioned that the amount can differ each time. She added that if one attempts to squirt in any rapid succession, (multiple orgasm), the amount will diminish. I'm sure we can research where in the body it is stored. However, it's probably always being produced.

Now, as to protecting the bed and the sheets, a male friend of mine suggested using a shower curtain and placing a towel on it. It solved the problem....I think? a regular shower curtain covers enough area so that she cannot squirt beyond it.....

The answers to this question might also be helpful to men who wonder why women hesitate to swallow male ejaculate....Sex wasn't especially meant to be non-messy, but in a loving relationship, with the right person, who cares???

Sincerely,
Knittinkitten
 satx78218
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2008 3:41:58 PM
Urine comes out the bladder via the urethra exit.
Any other female fluid comes from someplace else (unlike male ejaculate which is prostatic fluid mixed with semen from the seminal vesicles).

Is this complicated?
 actualized
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/21/2008 4:27:16 PM
if you guys really want to drink it, why not have it shoot in a glass with ice and pina colada mix?

sheesh
 sassy~n~sweet
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/21/2008 5:27:32 PM
This guy is asking a sincere question, do some of you ppl have to be so damn rude?!?!?!?! Sheesh

I am a squirter as well and no one has been sick from swallowing any of it ;) so I say take as much as you can and enjoy.....maybe bring a bottle of water beside the bed, if she's like me she's gonna need it from dehydration;)

Good luck
 DAVE632
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2008 5:56:08 PM
""1. For those you you who have experienced this, how much fluid is there usually (in our case it seems like 1/4 to 1/2 a cup with each squirt, there are usually 2-3 jets per orgasm) and she can have multiple orgasms pretty much as long as I stay down there - it occurs during oral sex after g spot stimulation)

2. Do most guys swallow it or what? Like I said, it usually happens with oral sex after or during g spot stimulation and just because of the anatomy or technique, the discharge is pretty much directly into my mouth and I've been swallowing most of it.

3. Nothing bad has happened so far but is there anything harmful in swallowing it?

4. Does anybody know where it comes from? Like I said, if she has 8 or 10 orgasms (not uncommon), there will be like a pint or more of the stuff. I certainly am not aware of any source of that volume of fluid other than the bladder but I'm quite certain it's not urine so what's up?""

1. Asking how much fluid is "normal" is like asking, what size are breasts? There is NO normal. EVER. Some women ejaculate. Some don't. Ever. Some do sometimes and not others. Some expel copious quantities. Some appear better lubricated only.

2. Do guys swallow it or what? WHAT. See answers to #1 and apply same reasoning / logic. Some guys LOVE it. Some guys would puke and throw you out the nearest window. Women who already know they can / do do this should inform new lovers that SCUBA gear may be advisable.

3. It is similar to seminal fluid but lacking the active ingredient - sperm. It is NOT harmful unless you happen to be allergic to it. Then it is. Normally it completely harmless and only about 50 calories per swallow ...

4. It comes or most of it comes from the SKEENE GLANDS found along the walls of the vagina. Sex experts aren't sure what it is for or how it happens but it does. Many sexperts still consider the GSpot a MYTH so don't expect too many informed answers from experts. They're still debating the possibility of GSpots. It is obvious that with some women the Skeene Glands fill with fairly large amounts of fluid and during orgasmic contractions it is expelled. It does not (NOT) taste like urine although it probably contains some simply by it's proximity to the the urethra. Don't worry about it though. There isn't a guy anywhere who likes going down (cunnilingus) on hios woman and hasn't tasted a hint of pee after she's gone to the bathroom. No matter what she does to keep clean. To date I don't believe any guy has keeled over and died from it and there's less pee in ejaculate than after a bathroom break so get over it.

FOR more GSpot fun go here: http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892
 TouchofXTC
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/21/2008 6:31:33 PM
Ladies...squirt away...don't you worry about it..
How much is OK to swallow...well, that depends how fast you can swallow, just don't drown....LMAO...
There are going to be guys that like and those that dont...why are some guys here trying to be so technical and making these long post trying to demostrate how witty they are?
There is no exact answer to this question...just as many said here..as much as you can.
As to the rest of the questions, like what is it really that comes out, how, where, why, etc,....... use the internet for more than just POF and do some research, I sure did?
I think you might get better answers then in here.
 actualized
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/21/2008 6:33:55 PM
hey, sassy and sweet????????????????????didn't mean to irk you. just having some fun.

why not make mixed drinks? maybe mix with whiskey sour then, margarita? why not? if you're into it, party it up!

of course with certain women (hint hint), a guy even like myself would indulge in even the grossest of things. periods, copraphilia, no limits, lol...well maybe some limits.
 kayliecat
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2008 6:44:30 PM
well...even if some of it is urine...this is kinda gross but let me share what my sister's ex told her. Apparently he used to be in the army or some sort of military branch and someone along the way told him if you can't find water, you can drink your pee 2-3 times for fluid before...well, I'm not sure what happens after that. Maybe someone else has heard of this lovely possibility besides me.

Anyway...if he's right...whatever urine was in there probably isn't gonna hurt you- and maybe help hydrate you. LOL

Those of you who don't want wet sheets, can you not just stick a big fluffy bathtowel under her? Doesn't seem like rocket science. Of course, this is not an issue I face...so what do I know...

Kaylie
 867love
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/21/2008 7:02:53 PM
squirting fluids???? -that definately settles the question if she asks: "your place or mine"
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/21/2008 8:26:28 PM
If she's swallowing mine, I'm swallowing hers. If she runs to the bathroom like a little girl to spit me out, I will surely show my "disgusted face" as I wipe her off and spit her out in a panic.
 Coto Bitch
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/22/2008 9:21:52 AM
Okay, I have a serious follow-up question. First, thanks to all of you who took my question seriously because that's exactly how it was inteneded. Second, even if I swallow as much as I can, there is still enough overflow that a simple towel (even a giant beach towel folded four times) isn't enough to keep the sheets or mattress cover dry when she really gets going so I'm checking on waterproof mattress covers. Next, it's clearly not urine. I'm perfecty accepting of that because she completely empties her bladder before we start and it doesn't taste or smell like urine either when it comes out or even after it dries. In fact it's totally colorless after it dries. There isn't any evidence other than a very slight, almost not noticable smell something like (but not exactly like) sweat after it dries.

Okay, the followup question: I thought that female ejaculation had something to do with the G-spot and, in fact, stimulating the G-spot is how we initially discovered the whole thing. Initially we noticed copius fluid from G-spot stimulation. Then we added stimulation of the clitoris and bam, she had her first ejaculation. It was all kind of by accident because, believe it or not, she almost never had orgasms from oral sex before we discovered this. She loved receiving oral, she just had a hard time having an orgasm. She thinks she had Catholic guilt or something and couldn't relax. In any event, we discovered massive lubrication from G-spot stimulation and always did it before clitoral stimulation which ultimately resulted in ejaculation. Now she has multiple orgasms from oral sex very easily, like within minutes of beginning (after other foreplay, of course).

Recently, however, we don't even have to touch the G-spot. Within minutes after I start giving her oral she'll start having orgasms most of which are accompanied by ejaculation. So what is the deal? Is the G-spot tied to female ejaculation or not? I must admit, I'm pretty niave about all this but we both find it fascinating and WAY fun.

Thanks for all the input.
 DAVE632
Msg: 21
view profile
History
don't even have to touch the G-spot
Posted: 4/22/2008 9:38:01 AM
On the TRY THIS in the HOW TO at Literotica there is much discussion on the Auto-Orgasm.
(http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892)

Unlike guys who can cum during a close dance when they're young, women have to LEARN to cum. They need to develop muscles and get their minds in "that place" that allows them to open up and orgasm. It's like doing push ups though. The first couple of thousand are a bit¢h. After that they are a LOT easier. Women who TRUST their partners and have experimented and done copious amounts of "research" into what buttons to push and when become like trained athletes. After awhile JUST BEING horny is enough to allow them to start cuming almost spontaneously - I say almost because what is going on in her head is what's causing all those muscles to contract and all those hormones to be released. Oral is simply the stim she needs to get going. After that is all her muscles doing the internal work (expulsion of fluids) ... Generally the GSpot manipulation works best for women who need that area stimulated fairly roughly to get that line of nerve trunks firing and in turn causing those massive muscle contractions associated with strong G-Gasms. With your G/f you don't absolutely need the internals anymore although my guess is it feel even better for her when you're doing too. I'd concentrate now on establishing what kind of mood she's in and learning to give her what she wants / needs at the right time. Pay attention to her sexual moods and you should be able to determine this by how she tastes on any given night.

What you have, sir is a sexual athlete. Her body KNOWS what feels good and knows that you are going to be doing those things that feel incredible and from there her mind controls her bod and ... off she goes. Congrats. QUIT wondering if she's "normal" - Like I've said over and over - THERE IS NO NORMAL when you're dealing with people. NEVER. EVER. ALL different and thank GAWD for that too. SOME women go their entire lives without orgasming ONCE due to religious hangups, family sexual repression, complete incompetence on the part of their partners and that's not even touching the medical conditions that may affect sexual suckcess. YOU have the opposite. Quit wasting your time in here asking "is she normal?" questions and go keep her happy.

Dallyized
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/22/2008 9:46:59 AM
Oh, I love question and answer time on POF!!!

Let's have at it!!

1. Q: For those you you who have experienced this, how much fluid is there usually (in our case it seems like 1/4 to 1/2 a cup with each squirt, there are usually 2-3 jets per orgasm) and she can have multiple orgasms pretty much as long as I stay down there - it occurs during oral sex after g spot stimulation)
A: Well I can fill a damn milk carton - so I dunno rite there - just fluids flowing all over the place - I once repainted my mans bedroom. Ummm, so to speak...

2. Q: Do most guys swallow it or what? Like I said, it usually happens with oral sex after or during g spot stimulation and just because of the anatomy or technique, the discharge is pretty much directly into my mouth and I've been swallowing most of it.
A: Well, being that is like a gallon and it is shooting everywhere, not only from my puss, that is coming out of my eyes, my nose, my ears, my men try to keep up but it is hard to be in 4 places at once. A+ for them trying though.

3. Q: Nothing bad has happened so far but is there anything harmful in swallowing it?
A: Well, mine is like cotton candy so, other then them feeling the need to go on a ferris wheel, nope nothing bad has happened to them. I would say stay away from fairs when this is going on though...

4. Q: Does anybody know where it comes from? Like I said, if she has 8 or 10 orgasms (not uncommon), there will be like a pint or more of the stuff. I certainly am not aware of any source of that volume of fluid other than the bladder but I'm quite certain it's not urine so what's up?
A: Ummmm, just like men we keep our liquids in special places...I think that since when I have sex my brain shuts off and I think with my puss - that is all my brain fluid taking over the blood rush and beating it to my clitoris...I am very smart so...Hence the gallon.

"Like I said, this is new to both of us and is a serious question so please try to answer like grown ups."

Woops too bad I read that line last...well it was the last line, ya should have opened with that... I might have done better...
 happyrebel
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2008 9:56:44 AM
Well OP - congratulations! Not every man can do this for a woman and not every woman can do this for herself.

When I first stated 2 yrs ago, I asked my female OBGYN what it was. Her being about 30, I figured she'd know. She had no clue, nor did any of my nurse friends or g/fs. I looked it up on the web and found this site very helpful.
http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/ejacula.htm

Every woman is different as to amounts and every time it will different - can't help you there. But I liked the idea of the water proof pad but I've also found that lots of towels under me work fine and as they become soaked, I toss the wet ones to the floor.

As to your follow up question: Once a woman experiences these climaxes alot, she is able to mentally prepare herself if her partner has repeatedly turned her on. I think just the thought of what you're going to do to her has heightened her arousal to the point that actual stimulation is not necessary. That's not always the case for every woman, every time though - as we're all different and its always different with each intimate act. There are times that I will gush with just oral but most times I get there quicker with actual stimulation. There was actually a time that I was so excited to see my partner after he'd bee on a trip, that after a few passionate kisses and the first tap of his finger had me flooding the floor. I think the flooding would have happened had the 'tap' not been there though because I was highly aroused just to see him again.

Hope some of these is helpful and keep researching - its all good.

HR
 DAVE632
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2008 10:20:51 AM
""I think the flooding would have happened had the 'tap' not been there though because I was highly aroused just to see him again. ""

Like I said. Trained. The BOD knows.

Like Pavlov ringing his bell and all the little doggies began to drool.

Like that.

But different.

rgrnr49
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/22/2008 10:34:24 AM
All I can say is, I ain't dead yet.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How much fluid when females ejaculate and is it okay to swallow it