Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why does everyone assume women have better orgasms than men?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 john.duke12
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Why does everyone assume women have better orgasms than men?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I believe that men are turly more blessed in the orgasms. Most of us are not willing to have our prostate/perimenium touched but if we were we could have amazing orgasms. Its not unheard of for men to have orgasms that last 2-5 min with proper prostate stiumulation. Men who also do kegels can have 30 second penile orgasms. It is also possible for us to have orgasms without ejacultaion which are full bodied and will make the final release very long and enjoyabale.
 boyzni3
Msg: 2
Why does everyone assume women have better orgasms than men?
Posted: 4/29/2008 4:36:53 PM
If men want women to believe they have better orgasms than women, they need to be more expressive during their orgasms. I knw some men are vocal, but many arent or you get like a grunt when they cum. A woman knows how to call the cows home though.
 §püngl䧧
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/29/2008 4:43:21 PM
I don't think great orgasms are relegated to either sex... With the right partner, and the right stimulation, either sex is able to have fantastic orgasms.. Why does it have to be a competition?
 john.duke12
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2008 4:51:35 PM
Its not a competition. But I hear women citing their orgasms as an example of their superiority over men.
 laughinglibra
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/29/2008 5:09:57 PM
It is not as common for men to have multiple or long lasting orgasms because there is still a stigma attached to anal play for men and some are just not comfortable enough to explore that side of their sexuality.

I don't know that men are more blessed, but are definitely blessed in a different way. It may sound selfish, but I would love to feel what it's like to have my prostate (if I had one) massaged and achieve an orgasm from it. I've been on the giving end of these male orgasms and I must say it is something to behold. Truly amazing.

Like other posters have said, it should not be about competition.... it is all about exploration of each other and being comfortable enough to try new and wonderful things.
 john.duke12
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2008 5:18:29 PM
how long do prostate orgasms last in your expiereinces?
 Von Erik
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/29/2008 8:08:48 PM

how long do prostate orgasms last in your expiereinces?

Yeeeeess..... inquiring minds...
A few have tried but I haven't found a gal that could hit it right

Still waiting for the Aneros and sloppy wet BJ to happen....
 abelian
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/30/2008 12:28:49 AM
I don't assume that. If women had better orgasms than men, women would be the ones hitting up on men for sex instead of the other way around.
 Lick it Up
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/30/2008 12:29:54 AM
Because the female orgasm is powerful enough to kill a man....and that, would be the ultimate death.

deerdog1
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/30/2008 6:50:08 AM

If women had better orgasms than men, women would be the ones hitting up on men for sex instead of the other way around.

but then they would have to give up some of the control..... which they love more than the orgasms
 r90sboxer
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:14:42 AM

Its not a competition. But I hear women citing their orgasms as an example of their superiority over men.

Because the female orgasm is powerful enough to kill a man....and that, would be the ultimate death.

Recently read an article stating that redheaded women have a higher threshold for pain.
Huuummmhhhh....what a way to go!!!
 deerdog1
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:31:09 AM
if it was any better it would kill me
 Leeanne
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 8:38:34 AM
Anyone - male or female - who can experience an orgasm is blessed - no matter how it is achieved! Just ask the poor guys that suffer ED! Better?? Individually - I am sure many can say their orgasm are better than the next persons! Who's gonna say their orgasms are bad!?
 happyrebel
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 8:45:03 AM

OP, where are you finding these citings? I've never heard of a woman who thinks they are superior just because they can reach orgasm. I think a lot of men think that a woman's orgasm is better because we are able to have different types but that doesn't mean they are any better. If you think about it, most times a woman takes longer to reach the big 'O' than a man does and many times, she isn't even able to cum.

But lik e spunglass said-it need not be a competition. Exploring a loved one's body and finding out what turns them on is really part of what intimacy is all about. That's why sex is always better (for me) with a s/o because the mental connection/trust is there and the more times a couple has been together, the more they learn about the other's body.

HR
 Von Erik
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/30/2008 3:06:32 PM
Well.... It isn't a competition, as far as quality of O's, and there IS no cmpetition when it comes to quantity. The ladies have it!
I've never had 50+ O's in one session. I don't see it as a sign of superiority and some women have even seen the ability to give that to them as a means of control over them. I'm a bit envious sometimes that they're capable of that, but I certainly don't resent it, I love it.
I do believe women have better O's, I've seen it... I've NEVER had an orgasm that made me totaly lose control of my motor functions and flop off of the bed onto the floor, screaming uncontrolably and not remember what I said or even that I screamed at all.

If you think about it, most times a woman takes longer to reach the big 'O' than a man does and many times, she isn't even able to cum.

umm... I can honestly say I've never seen that happen... heard of it though.
 john.duke12
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 6:42:51 PM
Apparently prostate stimulation works wonders.

Here are how some people describe it:

But i got myself horny all day somehow, and couldnt wait to try the aneros again. Well i'm glad i did. …i could feel the aneros against my prostate like never before. Thats when it hit me, the waves starting slowly aound my pelvis, then slowly creeping up at my arms and finally to my head. …Then it hit me BANG!but it was a blissful bang. I held this for just under a minute before i couldnt take it and end up screaming… This time instead of trying to hold back a scream, i was uncontrollably smiling (i dont smile alot), and giggling like a child. I gently said to myself out loud as the wonderful feelings were happening "Oh i dont want this to stop, please keep going for me". This lasted for about 2 and a half minutes. … Afterwards, i noticed that i didnt feel sick at all anymore. In fact i felt better than i usually do. Instead of feeling tired from ejaculation, or really tense from coffee. I felt Awake and relaxed like never before. I never realised that the aneros could do that.

-johntrevy

http://www.aneros.com/testimonials.php

Some people report having 8 orgasms in 15 minutes with prostate stimulation and ones that are 5 minutes long too.

've NEVER had an orgasm that made me totaly lose control of my motor functions and flop off of the bed onto the floor, screaming uncontrolably and not remember what I said or even that I screamed at al

I wonder iof that would happen to us men if we tried this.

BTW only 13% of women expirience multiple orgasms while 11% of men do.

SPIRITS WILL FLY
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:08:55 PM
What to say but I like being on the recieving end of a womans orgasm , shall I say face first...I really enjoy this more that my own orgasm, well a close second......damm I got to find me a woman. wow this is almost better than Dr Ruth
 john.duke12
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:13:08 PM
Whatever. I just hope that men are capable of having equally intense and numerically equivalent orgasms. It would seem unfair that we would die without having such a mind boggling, head spinning orgasm.
 meteor 54
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:46:50 PM

Because the female orgasm is powerful enough to kill a man....and that, would be the ultimate death

Finally!
A sentence of death that is HUMANE!
[too good for em, but at least its humane!]
 isspringhere
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/30/2008 8:54:31 PM
depends on who your with and how good she is....................I've had orgasms that took me about 10 minutes to recover from but at the same time, I've given her the same type of orgasm in return Life is good!!
 tronvillain
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/30/2008 9:18:43 PM
Well, I certainly enjoy my orgasms, but they don't go on and on, repeat over and over, or make me black out. *chuckle* And yes, I can orgasm without ejaculting, but I generally don't bother - I prefer to just stay on the verge of orgasm until final release.
 Gypsygirl29
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/30/2008 9:33:23 PM
Men can have full body orgasms. There is a style of play which I don't recommend unless you play with someone who's really experienced with it...is called sounds. A metal rod is to put it nicely, put into the tip of the male's peni$. The pressure of the rod, makes it feel like the man is having a full body orgasm. The sensation I've heard, lasts for up to twenty minutes after the rod has been removed...I've watched guys have it done to them, even straight guys have tried it, and they've claimed it's the best orgasm they've ever experienced. Milking the prostrate is another way for men to achieve intense orgasms. I've never done it. But I've heard it's intense.
 ndulj
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/1/2008 7:16:44 AM
I watch and feel my partner cum and often think the if he had very many multiple O's that strong it may flat out kill him. So the op may be right.
Personally I would rather keep him around.
 meteor 54
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2008 7:23:52 AM
WOW Gypsie!
Does that metal rod require a certain
kind of metal?
Is it left in through orgasm?
How far in?
Does the male use his 'turn signals'?
Enquiring, horny minds wanna know!

[E-mail me the details, if too frightening for the children]
 steveemac
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/1/2008 9:07:36 AM
**Who's gonna say their orgasms are bad!?**

Like the saying goes-Orgasms are like Pizza: even when they're bad, they're still pretty good...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why does everyone assume women have better orgasms than men?