Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > small breast appreciation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 actualized
Msg: 1
small breast appreciationPage 1 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
with such an emphasis we are assaulted with all the time about large breasts, I think smaller breasts are just as good if not better. They seem to be overlooked and it's not justified.

I hope no one tries to remove this thread as a ridiculous round-about way of thinking this is another bashing thread (bashing of large boobs)....some of you guys just love to find reasons to try to control what gets discussed!

so, i proclaim small breasts are wonderful and highly suggest to never ever think of getting implants!
 textodd11
Msg: 2
view profile
History
small breast appreciation
Posted: 5/1/2008 7:17:53 AM

so, i proclaim small breasts are wonderful and highly suggest to never ever think of getting implants!

Suggestion noted... then quickly dismissed by this knuckledragger. Sorry. I just love me some ample boobage.
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2008 7:46:07 AM
OP: "so, i proclaim small breasts are wonderful and highly suggest to never ever think of getting implants!"

I agree OP, I think you would look funny with implants. Oh, and the scar they leave, as well....Ewwww. I'm with ya....bigger isn't always better.

~ds~
 *~*ChardyGirl*~*
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/1/2008 7:46:31 AM
Yep,im telling ALL of my male friends to NOT get boob jobs.............................
 Sabrosura
Msg: 5
Small breast appreciation
Posted: 5/1/2008 7:48:04 AM
Not a "bad" thing to be well proportioned to one's body! Although there are preferences for each one of us.

oldsoul
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/1/2008 8:31:52 AM
I think that the secret is to appreciate what you have and look for the positives in being small, medium or well endowed, or whichever category you happen to fall in.

So while I might have wished to be chestier in my younger days and didn't see any benefits at all in being so small, I'm now enjoying the fact that I still don't have to wear a bra in my 50's. So it becomes a trade off of some sort.

My daughters on the other hand were both blessed with a nicer curvier figure than I was, but they both curse the fact that it's
often a hindrance and they both can't go braless and remain incognito while I can. But they can both choose to sport a little cleavage that I can only dream of...so again, it's a trade-off...lol!

Some clothes look better on me because of my small chest, and some clothes look...well...they look ridiculous...lol!

But I'm way past caring what anyone thinks about such things, and I've accepted a long time ago that everyone has their own personal preferences when it comes to physical features. Some men like 'em small, some like 'em medium and some like 'em big...and "most" men will accept and be contented with the breasts that the women they love comes with...regardless of size.

For example, most men I know , including the guy I was with for twenty years, love long hair on women. I have short hair. And I can guarantee that my hair length isn't why we're not together anymore...lol! It's just like "most" women will accept and be contented with the man behind the penis, regardless of it's size. Or how "most" women will accept and love a bald man even though they might prefer hair on a man....or they will love a skinny man even though they think muscles are hot.

On a lighter note, this is now my standard answer as to why I don't wear or even own a bra..."Let's see... if you had no feet, would you still buy and wear shoes?"

JMO
 want to travel
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2008 8:33:41 AM
Women and there body image ,women are beautiful if they feel good about them selves
as for anything like breast implants, not crazy about them
 ball3
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/1/2008 9:52:01 AM
Small breast are fine with me, not really fond of breast augmentation. The small breast will look better in the long run!!
 ABCGIRLZ
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2008 9:54:26 AM
anyone want my big boobs????
 1dirtysock
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/1/2008 9:58:08 AM
Fakes breasts are just that, fake; real breasts are what God gave use, so enjoy them. If it's in proportion to your body, then bless the ladies who are gifted with large breasts. I saw 42DD/E [and bigger at times] for months [I was that large once upon a time] and I am THRILLED I am not that large any more. I have a small frame and it looked like I had bowling balls on my chest; big breasts aren't all they cracked up to be [back aches, can't sleep on your stomach, strong winds, assanine people makeing comments]. Besides, I like my girls, just as they are, real, perfect sized for my body and no complaints from past partners.
 nogo3
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/1/2008 10:01:40 AM
ya gotta love those nice small boobies that stick right out, at least you don't have to dig them out of the arm pits every few seconds when ur making love.
those big fat hangy down belly bumping are not even appealing.

the real question should be what is there about boobs that make full grown men make asses out of themselves over a freaking boob.

js104c1
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/1/2008 10:06:56 AM
Big firm boobs............................. lol
 good guy75
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/1/2008 10:46:54 AM
my self i like small breast with perky nipples and the best part is when that women gets older they will still look good how about you big breast women.
 passionandsong
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2008 12:55:51 PM
i have yet to have a womens breast size be a reason why i wouldnt date her.i doubt it will ever be.
 867love
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/1/2008 1:23:20 PM
i kind of think women are laughing at us men, think were crazy or wondering WTF -with supple pouting appendages on her body that we can be sooo totally captivated with, play with and admire for hours and hours, never bored with and just cant get enough of them. doesn't matter what size she has, every woman has a playpen on her chest -(she's saving for that one guy) -"so the rest of you just f-off and stop lookin at my tits".
we have contests in the bars, magazines, beaches for tanning them, fancy underwear even bars dedicated to watching them shake on stage
why even their pet names get us excited: boobs, chesty, knockers, fun bags, tits, titties, hooters, nips, cans, balloons, jugs -yeeeeeeesssssssss!
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/1/2008 1:26:49 PM
Bigger is always better. Even Marilyn Manson looked better when he got t├Čts 10 years ago.
 prolibertate
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2008 1:29:05 PM
Frankly, it's who the person is, not how much they do or don't have, that should be the important factor, IMO. But aren't guys lucky that women, at least, can get some things made bigger, whereas we women are stuck with what men are born with?
 TheHumanist
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/1/2008 2:21:49 PM
I'm not a breast man, I do however love a good face so there would be less distraction. Besides alot of western culture revolves around being fake and playing make believe (which explains popularity of big breast and people trying to be what they are not. Alot of boring personalities and "style" as well. If people are going to apply minimalizm apply it to beaurocracy, it has no place in style or any art for that matter.)
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/1/2008 2:24:21 PM

Frankly, it's who the person is, not how much they do or don't have, that should be the important factor, IMO. But aren't guys lucky that women, at least, can get some things made bigger, whereas we women are stuck with what men are born with?

Actually, that's a "phallusy."
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2008 2:24:59 PM
Sorry but I disagree! Bigger is better!
 Puddleripple
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/1/2008 2:52:14 PM
I'm not a breast man, though my preference is small I don't really care, its who they are not what size they are.
 Lisa_0307
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/1/2008 2:52:42 PM
Um.. I wouldn't want small boobs... I like holding my tits and I need something to hold :(....
BIG BOOBS FTW!
 that sam i am
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/1/2008 2:55:21 PM
I'm voting for small and slim. Not thick and flat :D
 x Tyler Durden x
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/1/2008 3:04:02 PM
medium boob lover here
Although small boobs and big nipples are awesome!
 mikerdw
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2008 3:09:50 PM
i HATE implants.
small, medium, big, all good. just not fake!!!!!!! SUCH a big turn off.
sorry, thats just my opinion.
the sexiest thing for me is someone who is happy and proud, and comfortable with the boobs they have.
actually, small to medium is probably even better than medium to big in general. but it does depend on the specific boob and the specific individual (body).
and i happen to be an expert on these matters.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > small breast appreciation