Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > what is too kinky for most women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnny7103
Msg: 1
what is too kinky for most women?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Ive always had this little kinky fantasy where I would be lying on the bed naked spread out, and my girlfriend would come into the room dressed from head to toe in black or red leather and a strap on. She would then straddle me from behind and start sticking it in me.

Would this be to weird for any of you women? Could you see yourself doingthis to your boyfriend or husband?
 CanadianBeef
Msg: 2
what is too kinky for most women?
Posted: 5/4/2008 3:24:29 PM
hahahaha...

you can't be serious...

Why would you have a fantsy about a woman wearing a strap on and doing you from behind, and not just exit the closet and find a boyfriend who wouldn't find that too kinky???
 RedCassandra
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2008 3:27:33 PM
Maybe you should put that in the FirstDate section of your profile.... see how it goes and let us know.

I always thougth GirLand was PG rated...

*shakes head*

johnny7103
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/4/2008 3:28:34 PM
Im not into guys. That wouldnt really be a turn on.
 MotherOfEight
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2008 3:31:11 PM
If you ever told me that was your fantasy, I don't care how far into marriage we are or how many kids we have, I'm staying with my grandmother while I file for divorce and find my own place.
 nogo3
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/4/2008 3:32:32 PM
i would probley get banned for saying what i think so lets just say each to their own.

johnny7103
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/4/2008 3:33:44 PM
You would be willing to throw away 12 years of marriage because your husband wants you to put something in his butt hole during sex?
 rowdysheis
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/4/2008 3:34:21 PM
My fifth husband had a similar fantasy, except I didn't have to wear leather (thank God) and dildos did the trick. Some men enjoy anal sex as much as some women do, and that does not make them gay. It is very erotic. To answer your question... it might be too kinky for many women but certainly, not for all. Yes, I have done similar with a few men I've been with. Whatever brings enjoyment and satisfaction to adults without hurting or demeaning them, then go for it.
 Nicky2Tone
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/4/2008 3:40:12 PM

My fifth husband had a similar fantasy, except I didn't have to wear leather (thank God) and dildos did the trick. Some men enjoy anal sex as much as some women do, and that does not make them gay. It is very erotic. To answer your question... it might be too kinky for many women but certainly, not for all. Yes, I have done similar with a few men I've been with. Whatever brings enjoyment and satisfaction to adults without hurting or demeaning them, then go for it.

I have three things to say.

1- Not my thing, but to each their own.

2. I agree with rowdy. If the OP is an adult, hey. Whatever floats your boat.

3. At least it ain't a nice guy thread.

I'll be leaving now...
 bearwoman1959
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/4/2008 3:44:44 PM
I've wanted to place my foot securely up several men's bottoms, but a strap-on? Little too weird for me. Good luck to you though, some people are into that kind of thing, maybe you'll find her.
 enigmamystery
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2008 4:36:29 PM
To each their own....

I have several guy friends who are not gay who have wanted this and a number of other fantasies. Whether their girlfriends or wives did this, I do not know, but it is not as uncommon as some think, it is just not voiced as men do not want to be seen as possibly gay.

I must say, some of the posts made me laugh...Thank you!
 nexthyme
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2008 4:44:15 PM
You don't have to be gay to have found out that the male G SPOT is right up the back door... Good massage, and the male orgasm can last for 5 minutes, even longer...

Some women it would freak out...Some not so much...

It peeing and pooing thing during sex and on each other that goes to kinky, and I draw a line too... THERE are others of course, but hey if a guy wants to take something up the tail pipe, AND he likes it... Not all that out there or weird...
 someonesx
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/4/2008 4:50:04 PM
One feather is sensual...the whole dang chicken is too kinky for me
 bullielover62
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/4/2008 4:51:21 PM

I've wanted to place my foot securely up several men's bottoms, but a strap-on? Little too weird for me......

At least it ain't a nice guy thread.

I'll be leaving now...

Public Forum, Public Forum, Public Forum, Public Forum, Public Forum......

I'll never understand the mind that posts this shit for the world to see..... never.
 24DegreeAngel
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2008 4:54:50 PM
I have a bigger issue with head to toe with leather than the other part.

EWww..... wearing a cow's skin for so long that it makes me sweat from places that are not meant to sweat
 compactdisc
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/4/2008 5:07:34 PM
i met a woman off here a few weeks back, same night i had my right hand inside her , she loved it and so did i.

that was the first time i had fisted any woman.

i cant wait to give another willing woman some more fist........................lol

i really wonder how many women enjoy a guys full hand inside her cave.
 CanadianBeef
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/4/2008 5:08:05 PM

One feather is sensual...the whole dang chicken is too kinky for me

Doh!!! I was just on my facebook page and see a banner/sticker that said that exact thing...and I wanted to post it here and share it.
 kittybiscuit
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/4/2008 5:14:09 PM
OP, it sounds to me like you have a fairly typical domination fantasy. You wish to be dominated by a woman. I would suggest finding a dating site that caters to that need because most people here aren't going to go for it. Do a google search and you will likely find plenty of women up your alley (pun intended.)

As for the actual mechanics, yes, there is a reason why men, even straight men, like anal stimulation. The prostate is analogous to the g-spot in women and many men find that it is highly arousing. There is nothing gay about it.
 johnny7103
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/4/2008 5:27:35 PM

OP, it sounds to me like you have a fairly typical domination fantasy. You wish to be dominated by a woman. I would suggest finding a dating site that caters to that need because most people here aren't going to go for it. Do a google search and you will likely find plenty of women up your alley (pun intended.)

As for the actual mechanics, yes, there is a reason why men, even straight men, like anal stimulation. The prostate is analogous to the g-spot in women and many men find that it is highly arousing. There is nothing gay about it.

Really you know what every women on here is looking for?
 compactdisc
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/4/2008 5:36:10 PM
i dont like any foreign objects in or up my ass , thank you.

my ass has a sign on it saying:

NO ENTRY-EXIT ONLY and its gonna stay that way.

nope, no anal stimulation for me thanks, and nope ive never stuffed my wick in a womans back passage either.....or really wanted to.
 kayliecat
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2008 5:50:17 PM
OPie, there was a long as* thread on this on the sex and dating forum not too long ago, maybe in january? Do a thread search.

i asked a guy friend of mine about it...he's one that has submission fantasies for sure. And I shouldn't have been surprised, but he said "Hmm...actually that might be interesting". (this was about a girl using a strap on to do him). He was a friend, btw...just a friend. LOL

personally, it would be very hard for me to do. I would have the hardest time not laughing because it's just not me. but sure, I'm sure there are plenty of girls who would like to dominate a guy that way.

And my guy friend - he is SO not gay. he loves loves loves women. and loves loves loves sex.

Kaylie
 missdolly
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/4/2008 6:18:42 PM
Sure, why not! Anal stimulation and prostate (male g spot) massaging isn't exclusive to homosexuals.

Have fun, naughty male!

mistressdolly
 American_Iconoclast
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/4/2008 6:21:47 PM
What's wrong with leather? I like leather.
 johnny7103
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/4/2008 6:39:23 PM
Thanks but its not about dominating I dont feel like I need to be punished or anything like that. I just like trying new things physically. Oo====O (_O_)
 lonesome wonderer
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2008 7:05:57 PM
hey, to each is own with what you like.....all i can say is "exit only" baby!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > what is too kinky for most women?