Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How many of you girls get turned on when a man rubs your nipples with      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 custis
Msg: 1
How many of you girls get turned on when a man rubs your nipples with the head of his penis?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I did this to a lady friend, directly rubbing her nipples and around them with the livid head of my fully erect penis for about ten minutes. She began to pant and her cheeks reddened, then she literally threw me down and straddled me, riding herself into an intense orgasm in seconds. When I asked why that was such a turnon, she just said that no one had ever done it to her before.
 lollipopgirl1
Msg: 2
How many of you girls get turned on when a man rubs your nipples with the head of his penis?
Posted: 5/6/2008 10:03:58 PM
Oh my god! I soooooo love it. It totally makes me hot. My recent boyfriend has been the first to do it, and I love it!
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 3
view profile
History
How many of you girls get turned on when a man rubs your nipples with the head of his penis?
Posted: 5/6/2008 10:26:23 PM
That is a big turn on but not very many guys think of that! It makes me want to jump on them and ride em hard!
 custis
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/6/2008 10:30:08 PM
"That is a big turn on but not very many guys think of that! It makes me want to jump on them and ride em hard!"

I like the way you think. Why do you have to be so blasted far away? (grin). I have a sister in Danville.
 daizonjerome
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/6/2008 11:06:30 PM
I do this all the time. But better yet, lick her nipples for some time and then rub them with your co(k - the effect is really amazing to see!

However, personally, I don't lick those nipples after that since they're already covered with pre-cum!
 mostwanted2000
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/7/2008 3:01:48 AM
I love it! I suck my nipples with him get them all nice and wet. Than he takes his hard c*ck and rubs the head of it all over my hard nipples.I lick his pre cum off as he is rubbing my nipples.
 Denny P
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/7/2008 3:53:30 AM
What other secrets are you ladies hiding from us men? I am going to have to try this.
 kayliecat
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 4:12:08 AM
Custis! I'm so shocked! Didn't know you were so creative in bed. Good for you. Hmmm....wonder what other secrets you have????

Me, never had it done. Probably wouldn't do anything for me, personally. I tend to need a lot of stimulation on my nipples - hard sucking, light biting, etc. - to really feel anything. They just aren't sensitive at all for lighter touches.

I do like to rub them against his hairy chest though...does that count?

Kaylie
 laughinglibra
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/7/2008 4:33:10 AM
Ten minutes of nipple stimulation no matter how it is given would bring me to orgasm at least once.

I must say the visual of him using his penis to do so is very much a turn on... looking up and seeing him above me... eye contact... the naughtiness of it as it nurtures thoughs of a t*t f*ck.... damn it's getting warm in here.... hehehehe

jimtash71
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/7/2008 5:55:48 AM
Damn, ladies. You all like torturing me.

*mental note to self*
Stay away from the sex forums at least until I start having sex again.
 Leeanne
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 7:51:22 AM
What warm blooded woman would not want this kind of encounter?!?! In most cases women like attention to their breasts in any way, shape, or form!!
 SD123
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/7/2008 8:39:02 AM
This is a common practice with me and my wife. She loves it. When she was pregnant instead of intercourse we would have excellent fore play sessions she would orally get me going and then I would rub myself on her breasts and then unload all over them. It totally got her off. I would highly recommend it.
 deerdog1
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/7/2008 9:22:13 AM
warm blooded Woman now theres an oxymoron
 cordie_from_heaven
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/7/2008 9:52:22 AM
Damn...can't wait for Welder to get home from work and try it...

~Welder's Girl~
 ***blue***
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/7/2008 10:09:29 AM
Kayliecat
"Me, never had it done. Probably wouldn't do anything for me, personally. I tend to need a lot of stimulation on my nipples - hard sucking, light biting, etc. - to really feel anything. They just aren't sensitive at all for lighter touches."

I have the same problem with stimulation in that area but let me tell you, wow, you'll have to try it because believe it or not it feel really good.
 BlueSteeeel
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/7/2008 10:28:03 AM
I usually do this myself when I'm performing oral; I take his penis and rub the head on my nipple, or tap my nipple with it. Not for a long time, mind you, but it gives me some time to look up at him and say some dirty things while I enjoy the sensation.
 Kev8362
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/7/2008 11:38:11 AM
*writing this down*

okok...good stuff! any more tidbits to try!?

Anyone find the gals here are "freakier" (not a bad thing...dont flame me!), than in real life, or is it just my total lack of experience? Some gals just dont seem to be into ANYTHING a person reads here, so its good to hear otherwise.

ice_cream_dream
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/7/2008 11:47:34 AM
i gotta say me personally,i find that annoying just like titty f u c k i n g, to me it's irrating an i get absolutly nothing out of it...it's like you could spend your time doing other things then just rubbing a penis across nipples.plus i hate being teased,lickin the nipples is fine.but you need to get your tounge down below an get to work..

to each thier own...
 7SeasGoddess
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/7/2008 12:06:38 PM
The keyword here, for me, is pre-cum..

I am very very but very visual while having sex.. Seeing how the guy rubs his wee-wee against my hard nipples.. and to see how the pre-cum starts leaking and lubricates them.... is.. amazing!!

Oh I need a cold shower!

And it is also very sexy for guys to see how you lick it off of your nipples.. Plus, pre-cum tastes wayyyyyyyyy much better than the actual cum
 jazz and bourbon
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/7/2008 2:39:17 PM
^^^^

Boy...would it be fun with CranberryFairy
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/7/2008 3:31:14 PM
A pair of high heeled sandals.... two fingers "f uking" the arch... OMG I am in HEAVEN!!!!!
 jazz and bourbon
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/7/2008 3:40:15 PM
Oh how I wish I was in Kingston...and was your FWB Blonde Charm

Your one hot gal

Why are the fun ones alway so far away...
 hardcoredaydreamer
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 4:19:44 PM
ok slightly off topic but how the heck do you lick your own nipples?!
 My I
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/7/2008 4:42:32 PM

Ten minutes of nipple stimulation no matter how it is given would bring me to orgasm at least once.

I learned of this when I was young. One of my first encounters had very sensitive nipples.... she orgasmed often during nipple play. From that day on I never neglect a woman's nipples.

I've met many women who orgasmed the same way.

If I notice her starting to press her pelvis into me as I play with any part of her body, I camp out on that body part - or, should I say, I pitch a tent!!!!
 yepimlonelytoo
Msg: 25
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How many of you girls get turned on when a man rubs your nipples with the head of his penis?