Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sleeping Bag Sex. It can be fun.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 custis
Msg: 1
Sleeping Bag Sex. It can be fun.Page 1 of 1    
A few yrs back I dated a girl who went camping with me several times. The first time we ever settled down to have sex while camping she pointed out that we would have to lay on top of the sleeping bag because there was not enough room inside of it. She saw me grinning at her like a hungry wolf and said "What?"
I then explained that the fact that there was not much room inside the sleeping bag would make it all that much hotter. She was one who thrashed around a lot when she came, and the sleeping bag would keep her pressed tight against me, no room to buck and thrash except against my body. The power of suggestion did it's magical thing and she was eager to jump inside of that bag and toss her panties out of it, waiting for me. We laid there kissing and feeling tight against one another, my fingers reaching down between us to do naughty things. The girl came so hard she went berserk inside that bag, twisting, thrusting, growling and biting. After the first round she rolled us over so that she was on top and continued, literally eating my face and neck with her mouth as she went nuts on top of me. She cried out her last spasms and we fell asleep with her on top of me, in my arms. What do you females out there think of sleeping bag sex?
 trappedon EBAY street
Msg: 2
Sleeping Bag Sex. It can be fun.
Posted: 5/7/2008 7:12:07 AM
When I read your title , I thought you meant sex with your sleaping bag.. And I was going to share my experences with that
 Leeanne
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 7:32:50 AM
Let's just say I enjoy sleeping bag sex as well!! I helped a friend out by 'christening' her tent - she loned me - one warm summers day!!
 laughinglibra
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/7/2008 7:41:17 AM
Sex in a sleeping bag is sooooooooo intense. You're right Custis... the feeling of being held together is reminiscent of light bondage.... it is very erotic.

Even better if it's enjoyed beside a campfire during NON mosquito season..... late fall is the best! In a tent during a thunderstorm is damn hot too..... oh, and make lots of noise..... in the interest of keeping the bears away, of course!!!
 ~*Angel Eyes*~
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/7/2008 7:44:12 AM
Never tried, then again, I never been camping. And the fact I don't like outdoors, or bugs, or all the things camping involves.... I probably wont go camping.
 jimtash71
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/7/2008 7:44:21 AM

Sex in a sleeping bag is sooooooooo intense. You're right Custis... the feeling of being held together is reminiscent of light bondage.... it is very erotic.

Libra, just reading all the postings you write on sexual topics is amazing to me. You have to be one of the most sexual women around. And that's a good thing in my book.
 mostwanted2000
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/7/2008 8:08:32 AM
I have tryed sex in a sleeping bag. Hell NO...... There is no room to really get into sucking eating and f&cking!I get out of my tent and find some WATER where we are camping and get everything I want done there there. (Nothing like skinny dipping)!
 sheilarodri
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 8:36:14 AM
Lol there are going to be a lot of busy parks in the next few weeks with people trying this.
And it is so much fun, along with the a late night swim is just the best.
 chrissangelfan07
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/7/2008 8:37:02 AM
I can't say that I have done that before but everything you just said in detail about it just made me want to find a partner and do that.
 norml1nwv
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/7/2008 11:42:28 AM
Sleeping Bag Sex = the only reason for camping!!
 Mae B
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 12:49:59 PM
Yikes!!! Although the theory is hot.... I think the sex would be too.. My sleeping bags are very warm, I can't sleep in one in the summer!
I would think you'd be completely drenched with sweat, sleeping bag stuck to both your backsides (and everywhere else!!)unable to peel yourself out of it.
 actualized
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/7/2008 1:18:03 PM
more interesting stuff with the female gender to be in my book:

i camped many times with one girl but she refused to do it in the fresh open air of the mountains, claiming the odor would attract bears. it really got on my nerves and was partially responsible for me leaving her. One night was so cold i ended up putting on her nylons but nothing kinky went on from that.

two girls took me camping once and both wanted me and i turned them down on account they were drunk. i sure wish i knew how to be without a conscience...all the great times i could have had.

closest thing was doing it in a playground at 2 am...still in the mountains but a city in the mountains. I'll never forget it. and a few days later i found out she was married and just wanted a fling while her hubby was in jail...i can't figure out why women won't just say if they're attached - I assume single and available unless told otherwise as it should be!
 nogo3
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/7/2008 3:04:59 PM
thats pretty old stuff but it sure is a lota fun and i do it often.

custis
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/7/2008 4:56:16 PM
"I would think you'd be completely drenched with sweat, sleeping bag stuck to both your backsides (and everywhere else!!)unable to peel yourself out of it. "

This is why after that great moment cums when you are both biting one another's shoulders and holding on for dear life as your crotches buck together, you unzip the bag wide open and let the cool night air dry your perspiration as you sigh and lazily kiss, resting a bit before working up to the next bit of fun and games. This would be when I kiss her nipples and then slowly kiss my way down her belly and gently blow on her overheated areas to help cool them before tasting.
 Sierrasman
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/7/2008 5:05:02 PM
Just make sure it's not a mummy bag!
 My I
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/7/2008 5:07:58 PM

This is why after that great moment cums when you are both biting one another's shoulders and holding on for dear life as your crotches buck together, you unzip the bag wide open and let the cool night air dry your perspiration as you sigh and lazily kiss, resting a bit before working up to the next bit of fun and games

Hmmmm. Maybe that's where I went wrong?

On two seperate ocassions I busted my feet through the zipper... too bad sleeping bags don't come with footboards.
 infogal
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/7/2008 5:29:07 PM
I've not had sex in a sleeping bag before, but it sounds very erotic, I would def be open to trying it out...
 Lick it Up
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/7/2008 6:38:04 PM

Never tried, then again, I never been camping. And the fact I don't like outdoors, or bugs, or all the things camping involves.... I probably wont go camping.

Just go buy a sleeping bag, you don't need to go camping to use/have one.

kayliecat
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 6:48:26 PM
....kaylie adds sleeping bag sex to her list of "must do ASAP"....
 Miss W
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 6:54:47 PM
I have not been camping in at least 15 years, but every time I have, it has been with family and from what I recall from my last trip, no one had sex as they were busy dealing with toddlers in 20 degree nights. I do have a rememberance of my late father and his last wife zipping their sleeping bags together to create a double. Have a new crush, he camps and fishes...just maybe...
 exotica cohiba
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/8/2008 5:31:08 AM
*going to the closest sporting goods store to get a sleeping bag*
 crazygirl89
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/8/2008 6:33:10 AM
so this is why my boyfriend wants us to go camping! now its all so clear... :)lol
 coffeelover
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2008 6:56:57 AM
Mostwanted says it best.
A sleeping bag might come in handy but be restrictive.

Just like I always say, a woman that has never been kicked out of bed doesn't realize how much more room there is on the floor.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sleeping Bag Sex. It can be fun.