Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is getting "private" areas tattooed embarrassing?[edited]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JHD198
Msg: 1
Is getting "private" areas tattooed embarrassing?[edited]Page 1 of 1    
ok - now I see a lot of women's profiles with pictures that shows tattoos on the breasts and I am assuming that women have tatoos on the other private areas. What are the experiences that women have in getting these tattoos in these private areas? Was the tattoo artist a man or woman? Was there any pain (or pleasure - lol) with getting these tats?

[subject edited for searchability and to keep the topic from being redundant/Dog]
 rntim
Msg: 2
tattoos on breasts
Posted: 11/15/2005 4:12:26 PM
I got tacs on both my breasts and never had a woman compliment that! And hell yes they hurt--I got 52 so I guess I can qualify! The places closer to the bone with not much muscle hurt the worst--ankles, top of feet, inner arms are a few I remember! And no, never was loaded gettin' any of'em. There is another thread on here about tattoos and some folks aren't of "high opinion" of them!
 brawnydog
Msg: 3
tattoos on breasts
Posted: 4/24/2006 9:56:19 AM
I just cleaned all the chat out of this thread and was left with two posts.
Now that the subject line is appropriate, lets stay on topic.
Next time the chatters will get time-outs.

Brawnydog/moderator
 mustangsally1273
Msg: 4
view profile
History
tattoos on breasts
Posted: 4/25/2006 4:58:54 AM
I would get one done on my breast...lower, where never seen unless shown. But I want it to be one I have aways wanted to design for that one...all the spiders will stay on my back and arms....
 ripley65
Msg: 5
Is getting private areas tattooed embarrassing?[edited]
Posted: 4/25/2006 5:28:53 AM
lol Good question! Thats one ive always wondered about myself! lol Ive seen a pic of a tatoo on a womans pubic area where it was half shaved and there was a tat of a stick man pushing a lawn mower. haha Kinda makes you wonder what the tatoo guy was thinking as he's working down there! lol

Personally,,its not considered a 'private' area but one of my tats is on my big toe and that was kinda embarrassing just cuz i hate the way my feets look! lol
 Esperanza143
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/25/2006 5:53:07 AM
be my guess that the artist has likely seen and done it all, so it is getting over your own hang ups....think of it same as going to the doctor
 snowman1964
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/25/2006 6:07:40 AM
Tattooing genitalia isn't embarrassing. I've got a 'W' tatooed on each one of my butt cheeks.....spells 'WOW' when I bend over.
 meandmonkus
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/25/2006 7:00:34 AM
well hell! I wouldn't be embarrassed at all actually..
 clg7789
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/3/2006 4:37:52 PM
The artist is a professional not a perv in it for a free show.
 Halfevl333
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2006 4:46:02 PM
A related part of this topic are piercing... Have you seen some of the places people are pierced? Personally Tattoo's down there yes...piercing...not so sure...always wondered how it would feel to be intimate with a woman who had a "lower body" piercing....

I think a woman with a tattoo anywhere on her body is sexy...

coloradogal1963
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/3/2006 9:35:31 PM
I've always wanted to get a tatoo of an angel (what I call my daughter). I have heard from more than one woman that the breast is the least painful place to get it done and since I'm not into pain, I'm thinking if I ever do it, it will be there. As one of the posters said, they are professionals, I'm sure I don't have anything he/she hasn't seen before.
 sass
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2006 9:48:12 PM
The way I see it is that if women can go get waxed smeared all over themselves and ripped off of their 'private' areas, then what's the difference? In fact, I think a tattoo may even be LESS invasive because there is no spreading, pulling in different directions, etc.

As for breasts, I wouldn't have any problem getting them done (granted, my tattoo artist is female so perhaps that changes things) and I don't think they would hurt much at all. Like someone else mentioned, areas that are more flesh/less bone tend to hurt a lot less. Too bad I haven't been tattooed in very many fleshy places...my whole mid-lower back and the inside arch of my foot were both not overly pleasant!
 reiniger2007
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/3/2006 11:04:05 PM
I don't know why you would "assume" that a woman with tatts on her breasts would have tatts in her other "private areas".
 fish-slayer
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/4/2006 5:08:07 AM
I have miississipy delta queen on my big boy did it hurt Hell yes . Got it kissed alot so I survived. Was the female doing it emmbarassed she looked estatic. Was I embarresed Hell no I had some on hold it for a very long time
 nikkilynn732005
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/4/2006 5:33:55 AM
I don't have any tattoos but I did have both of my nipples pierced at one time. It wasn't embarassing, for one thing it was done by a professional in a tattoo parlor and there was a screen that the chair sat behind so everyone else in the room didn't have a full view, but it did hurt, lol!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is getting "private" areas tattooed embarrassing?[edited]