Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > He likes me...but wont touch me??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 XXXjessiXXX
Msg: 1
view profile
History
He likes me...but wont touch me??Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months now, but he never kisses me...I literally have to force myself on him, he wont hug, touch or any other signs of intmacy. He has admitted that though he likes and cares for me very much, he does not love me. I keep waiting for things to get better, but it seems to keep getting worse. People that hang out with us say they cant even tell we're together. Why wont he agknowledge me as his gf, like I see so many couples do. Im starting to get very jealous of all my couple friends and how they treat eachother.
 Trishnaa
Msg: 2
He likes me...but wont touch me??
Posted: 6/4/2006 6:42:37 PM
As hard as it sounds...please leave him and go away from him.
 gmale
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/4/2006 6:45:44 PM
your profile makes you out to be a pretty fun girl, sounds like you should be looking for a real man. i would recommend ending the relationshit before you begin your search in earnest, im sure he will still be available to deal with any of your urges until you find something even more satisfying.
 Love Angel Music, Baby
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/4/2006 6:48:09 PM
If he really liked you, wild horses couldn't keep him off of you. Barring any kind of medical condition, there's no excuse for the fact that you have to force yourself on him.

Girl, do yourself and your self-esteem a favour and let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.
 Gmaverick
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 6:48:46 PM

He has admitted that though he likes and cares for me very much, he does not love me.

......................??? It seems that he has been honest and clear enough with you.
 flsoldier
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/4/2006 6:51:41 PM
There's a million reasons as to, 'why'.

Perhaps he just doesn't see you that way.
Perhaps he's not affectionate.
Perhaps he's gay.

Regardless, there are huge issues here and if he won't talk about them you won't move forward. Live and learn. Move on with your life and find someone who values you completely.

Colin
 Brownsugar1313
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 6:52:17 PM
Ding Dong............he doesn't love you...he doesn't touch you....you force yourself on him....people don't know you're a couple.....girl get a grip and find a man who will appreciate you and want to become physical.

Saying he is just not that into you would be an understatement at this point....maybe he found out you were related and he doesn't want the incest rap.....I dunno....

Point is, it's dead in the water......remove your hook and find a new fishing hole

Good luck
 Countrysidecat
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/4/2006 7:23:14 PM
Any possibility he's gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Maybe he just needs a girl on his arm to look like he isn't gay, and doesn't have any interest in you because of that!
 digitalsanity
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/4/2006 7:25:23 PM
Sounds like he is just not that into you.
If I were you I would move on to someone who actually really cared about me, and wanted to proclaim his affection for me.
 Tanath
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 7:29:53 PM
Perhaps he would rather just be friends, and if he's been honest with you, there's no reason not to still be friends. Seriously, you're asking the wrong people. You should be asking him. Go do it now.
 XXXjessiXXX
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 7:43:55 PM
so everyone thinks I should just leave him huh...bummer! Well thanks for the advice, even if it wasnt what I wanted to hear.
 CuteNPerky2
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/4/2006 7:54:29 PM
I hate to break this to you this guy is NOT your boyfriend he is just your friend. He is not attracted to you most guys are all over you if they are not they dont like you or are gay.
 kotorisun
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/4/2006 7:56:26 PM
sounds like you aren't "together" anyway. saying what he has about you, makes it pretty clear that he just wants to be friends.

not in love, never changes to "in love". unless you guys endure some catastrophy together, soundsl like it's "dead in the water"

Look around again :)
 zomoney
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/4/2006 7:58:46 PM
I would treat u beter then he would and I will do whatever u ask me to
 rocknrollin
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:04:46 PM
6 months and little touching? You should talk to him and ask him what the matter is. Or maybe he has intimacy issues, because he has a really small penis, and thinks that it would be embarrassing for you to find out. This is something that couples have to know about, so again, ask him maybe if he has some sort of sexual oddity that he is insecure about, or whether he has a problem getting his "equipment" to work properly--or whatever-- and that might be preventing him from getting hot and heavy.

And if you still can't get a straight answer out of him--and leave this one until last, because you might seriously offend him if you haven't exhausted all other avenues and criteria for possible excuses first-- ask him if he's gay. Because if he's not insecure about some sexual problem that he might have, the only other answer is that he likes guys, not girls.
 keepingit
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:04:58 PM
Maybe you have cooties.
 XXXjessiXXX
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:21:25 PM
We are a couple, we have a great sex life and have sex atleast once a day, its just basically when we're around people...he takes PDA to a new meaning! I am curious though as to what someone said about if he doesnt love me..he never will?? That doesnt make sense to me cuz it takes a while to fall in love with someone doesnt it??
 hapeenurse
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:25:02 PM
youre not his girlfriend you're his f*ckfriend.
yes it takes awhile for people to fall in love but if he's only all over you in private , theres a problem. I don't like an all out gropefest in public cuz I'm kinda private myself but for people to not even think you are together at all speaks volumes.
I think maybe his telling you that he doesn't love you was his way of saying that he really doesn't want to be with you "that way".
if you want to be with someone like that , it's your call but I read your profile and you seem like a great person and you deserve more than that.
 gummi bear
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:27:11 PM
Well to your question,some people find it easier to convey any signs of affection than others.Now a days society is overwhelmed that if you dont sleep with someone by a certain time frame or date they drop you or think theres something wrong.This is unfortunate as there are still alot of nice people out there,and some like to wait than rush or jump into bed with someone.to have someone respect you and care for you at least or love,is better than perhaps just as what some say bed buddies''.perhaps this guy is a gentleman and feels wants to respect you.Studies show at least if a couple kiss and it least hug or hold hands to have touch is a bonding thing as you get to know each other. some of us come from family back grounds that are used to hugging friends family and even though a bf or gf is different we may think it is a problem if they dont try to perhaps show affection other ways.this is farthest fromthe truth.each person is different and what has to happen is communication with each other as a couple.talk to him,tell him you feel because you like them to hold or kiss them ,does not mean your looking to jump into the bedroom.good luck.
 XXXjessiXXX
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:43:09 PM
my goodness...this has become comical. We're not f*ck buddies, I havent made an imaginary boyfriend in my head. He tells people that Im his girlfriend, as well as introduces me to friends as his girlfriend. The way these responses keep going I sound like the crazy girl that imagined a boyfriend...he's real, we're exclusive, and he will be the first person to tell u. Just wanted to get that out there because you guys are making me feel dumb!! Thanx to everyone who responded, I appreciate it!
 GoodKittyGoneBad
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:46:02 PM
He's got big issues, leave before you invest any more time!
 longte
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:54:36 PM
Ok
There is something wrong here
First you say that he doesnt introduce you as his partner and avoids you in public

Now you say you make love all the time etc etc

Both things should not be part of the same relationship if it is healthy

In a healthy relationship he would be proud to be seen with you anywhere and would act accordingly

Since he appears to only get personal in private there are not many conclusions to successfully glean from this

Regardless of what he says, it is his actions that talk here
He says you are exclusive etc etc
Yet only in private
This would make me feel he is ashamed of you in public for some reason

Not a healthy looking relationship at this stage, but only from your words as we cannot know everything unless you give more detail
 kap10cavy1963
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:56:27 PM
I wish someone would force themself on me.
The door's unlocked ladies, ignore the dog, he aint got teeth anyway.
 hapeenurse
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/4/2006 9:07:55 PM
I didn't mean to make you feel bad , from your original post you didn't really mention that he says you're his gf or introduces you as such , made me think he didn't want to or something!
it's hard to get a clear picture of things from one post.
But I do find his behaviour unusual for someone who says he is your boyfriend!
 digitalsanity
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/4/2006 9:09:14 PM

People that hang out with us say they cant even tell we're together. Why wont he agknowledge me as his gf,

Yet in a later post you say he will admit you are his GF. Make up your mind.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > He likes me...but wont touch me??