Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Health Benefits of Semen Swallowing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Morning_Glory_
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Health Benefits of Semen SwallowingPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I found this on Redbook's website and thought it was really interesting.

Q. My fiancé loves for me to give him oral sex and I have no problem with that (believe me) , but he wants me to swallow his semen. Can it hurt me? Are there any health problems associated with swallowing semen?

A. The good news is that it's beneficial! Recently studies have shown that regular consumption of semen can actually have some wonderful health benefits. Semen contains at least 13 prostaglandins and high concentrations of hormones that retain potency if taken orally. The quality of the seminal hormones is thought to be superior to even prescription versions. In the study women who regularly consumed their lovers sperm showed such benefits as a reduction in ovarian cancers, lowered depression and many even had acne symptoms lessen or stop entirely. It is thought that the oral consumption of the potent hormones had a balancing effect on woman's hormonal ups and downs caused by their periods and pregnancy or breastfeeding.

The key to the findings is "regular consumption". Only once in blue moon won't have the same effect. Those that indulged once or twice a week received little benefits. The ones who received the results were the ones who ingested semen four to five times a week or more! Now that's dedication. If this seems like a lot of work you need to remember that your partner can assist in producing it. All though preferable, a blow job is not the only way to obtain semen. You might be surprised how fast your man can produce sperm for you all on their own.

Oddly enough only married or monogamous women showed the benefits. Those with multiple partners showed no beneficial effects or even reported detrimental effects. This is thought to be caused by the differences in the hormonal makeup of multiple partners.
 boyzni3
Msg: 2
Health Benefits of Semen Swallowing
Posted: 1/12/2008 2:02:27 PM
While this is interesting...and yes I am a swallower....I dont want to give men any more justifications...oral sex is great, intercourse is better!!
 Luv Karla
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/12/2008 2:06:55 PM
Interesting article.
 DallasFlier
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 2:22:43 PM

While this is interesting...and yes I am a swallower....I dont want to give men any more justifications...oral sex is great, intercourse is better!!

But, but....... its for your health!! And remember, to get the benefits, you must swallow 4-5 times per week!
 eliza-jane
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/12/2008 2:52:23 PM
Added zinc.Breakfast of champions. Why do different partners all taste different? Is it the same with women taste?
 strangerstill
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 2:53:48 PM
Time to take your vitamins ladies.
 Hunter83
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/12/2008 3:07:25 PM
but you might get pregnant if your always swallowing!
 fay98
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/12/2008 3:08:21 PM
Now I know why all the healthy women are hookers.
 garnet73
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/12/2008 3:13:34 PM
I think the movie was Whipped, four buddies are at a table talking and the married one mentions how he read in his wife's Cosmo that apple juice improves the taste. A somewhat raucous discussion about oral sex ensued and they realized the two older ladies sitting next to them had overheard. "Oh! Oh sorry. Didn't mean to offend you!" "No offense taken, but for the record, it's pineapple." My ex told me it was Kiwi, and empirical testing verified that it helps.

The bottom line is, you are what you eat. I'm guessing that eating lots of foods with natural sugars would be beneficial. Good hydration is extremely important. I imagine it would be like the difference between swallowing a table spoon of milk vs. a tablespoon of damp oatmeal.

As for ladies, I'm sure diet has some effect, but not one that I've ever really noticed. This sort of makes sense: male fluids have several components, each with their own important function; female fluid (singular) has one function. I do have a really poor sense of smell, so I might not be the best judge. In my opinion, cleanliness is a bigger decider here.
 Gunner57
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/12/2008 3:17:25 PM

But, but....... its for your health!! And remember, to get the benefits, you must swallow 4-5 times per week!

Dallas you crack me up.

Look at the spring in that ladies step....where does she get the energy???
 Leeanne
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 3:23:51 PM
Gulp!!!! Yup I'm one healthy girl!! It's always good when you can combine healthy nutrition and excercise! Isn't that what we all should be doing on a daily basis?!?!
 David3634955
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 3:29:58 PM
Isn't it the French who say that the best thing for a person's health is falling in love?

Think about it, you get the health benefits of sex: exercise, flexibility, stamina, toning...

You get the emotional benefits of it: less destructive hormonal activity (i.e. depression, fear, loneliness, anxiety), and you also get a constant psychologist there to hear you out...

You get the spiritual benefits: a sense of connectedness to another person, a partner to share your experiences with, and someone to give you a new set of family.

The list goes on!

And now it turns out that my reproductive fluid itself is the Elixer of Life for a woman who never cheats on me? Why are so many guys single? Heck, why are so many women single or promiscuous?

~ David
 CSIN
Msg: 13
Posted: 1/12/2008 3:39:26 PM
New 2008 Family Scenario: Mother, Father, Kids all walking around with cups asking, "Go Milk?"
 Euroalex
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 3:52:02 PM
interesting.

how about selling some semen in boxes.
if it's so advantegous, some women -or men?- would buy in the shops

if you ready to pay a high pay price, I'd be glad to sell some of mine

maybe they should have it written on the boxes "consumption best before"

would be fun.
 plumb5150
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/12/2008 4:19:23 PM
I have been telling woman that for years, I can't believe it was true
 jesseld
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/12/2008 4:41:22 PM

Added zinc.Breakfast of champions. Why do different partners all taste different? Is it the same with women taste?

Yes, you all taste different to, I was very saddened by this, considering the first girl I was with had a citrus flavor to her and I've yet found another who tasted as good as her.
 Heartbreaking12
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/12/2008 4:50:48 PM
She tasted like an orange??? Or was it a grapefruit? Pineapple?....I really love pineapple...

I wonder what I taste like.....I'll have to ask the next time I get the opportunity....

No wonder I'm so much more active and healthier when I'm in a relationship...man...

I have no opinion to offer here....I'm a little floored and will have to read the answer portion again....:)
 ~curlygirl~
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/12/2008 4:51:07 PM
to add to the earlier comments about diet & lifestyle affects the taste of semen...

to make semen taste sweeter: drink lots of water, eat high-sugar fruits (especially pineapple), parsley, wheatgrass, and celery, cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon.

avoid things that will increase semen bitterness or saltiness, such as: caffeine, alcohol, recreational drugs, nicotine, cruciferous vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus, etc), red meat, dairy, garlic & onions (due to sulfer content), and junk food.

and yes, there's a HUGE difference in the way that semen tastes...you truly are what you eat ; )
 plumb5150
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/12/2008 4:59:50 PM
Damn!! crazycurlz you sound like quite the consumer. Must be why you look so good.
 jtwaters
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/12/2008 5:49:16 PM
Got Sperm?

I've always said that it's good for the skin when consumed now I find out more benefits; I'm lovin it!

I'll just look at "We are what we eat" a little differently now....hummmmm
 Morning_Glory_
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2008 8:02:13 PM
Now if I can just find the right guy for me so I can get my daily dose.
 stc888
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/12/2008 8:37:31 PM
Four out of five dr's recommend swallowing.The 5th dr was a dyke.
I thought it was high in protein.
 Gunner57
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/12/2008 8:44:06 PM
"Sperm".. it does a body good.
 TessBaby
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/12/2008 9:01:41 PM
That's not true. Don't you watch Sex Talk with Sue? Semen swallowing has no beneficial health attributes. A man made that up. It's a good try, though. A woman write the same thing in her favor. So who's right? Just enjoy.
 garnet73
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/12/2008 9:07:49 PM
Sperm are extremely fragile half-cell organisms. The vagina (no offense, ladies) is a dangerous, dangerous place. Male ejaculate is intended to get them to their destination alive, and keep them alive long enough to see an egg. The stuff is packed with proteins, sugars, vitamins and even antibiotics.

"ugh... I think I'm coming down with a cold."
"Sore throat? Let me give you something to suck on."
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Health Benefits of Semen Swallowing