Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do you think that Internet Realtionship Survives
 jt guy
Msg: 35 (view)

Do you think that Internet Realtionship Survives
Posted: 3/31/2013 9:06:18 AM
I'm looking for a wife and boat. I always ask for a picture of the boat and I never hear from the women again, so internet relationships are not working for me.
 jt guy
Msg: 29 (view)

Dealing with cigarette smoke
Posted: 3/25/2013 8:32:47 AM
OP: In my opinion the issue is not if he smokes or not, but I think you should consider what is best for you. Let us say you get over this bump in the road, by changing cloths, before meetings, etc. I think the bottom line is you should be asking yourself if you want to be a nurse to a person with COPD or lung cancer. I have saw people die, who smoked and it is not pretty. My own father was one. He smoked Camels for years and it is a horrible way to die. Anyone who smokes runs that risk and only you can make up your mind to date him or not.

I have ask myself this question many times and you may want to consider it yourself. Knowing how hard it is to get a good relationship off the ground and up and running. I ask myself, why would I want to bring into the relationship a life altering issue to deal with, over and above the normal ?
 jt guy
Msg: 5 (view)

Why Do I Bother????
Posted: 3/16/2013 3:34:49 PM
Stop smoking is the best thing you can do to attract a man. I for one would never date a woman who smoked. Just saying !
 jt guy
Msg: 13 (view)

Wearing Panties For Sex
Posted: 2/26/2013 12:14:47 PM
Panties on or off no matter, as long as I'm having sex. Heck, I'll even wear her panties on my head, just let me do the deed. I've even attempted to eat through a few pair, while on the lady. Sorry, another topic.

OT: Yes, I enjoy my lady leaving her panties on or even thi-highs. With her wearing those and a flag outside the window, blowing in the wind we can f8ck for old glory !!!!
 jt guy
Msg: 18 (view)

Do woman like there guy to be a little feminine sometimes?
Posted: 2/16/2013 8:59:10 PM
OP: Your post made me think of an old joke.....two guys changing cloths at the gym one day. One guy ask the other, how long you been wearing a girdle ? He said every since my wife found it in the backseat of my car.
OT: Other post I have saw suggest they are women out there who support guys wearing female clothing, however, they are few and far between.
 jt guy
Msg: 10 (view)

Use of lubricant
Posted: 2/16/2013 12:08:55 PM
OP: The women I have been with and they thought lube might be needed went ahead and and lubed me up. It never bothered me or offended me, so use whatever you like and I'm sure your BF will be fine with it.

The last lady I was with used coconut oil. Never heard of that, but she said it worked and tasted good too. Heck, I wanted to do the deed and would have been happy if she poured 40 weight motor oil on me. So now, OP, you see us guys just don't care, as long as we get to do the deed.

Just for the record....it is suggested to use lube if a guy does himself or you do it for him. He should know that and he will think you know your way around in the bedroom, if you lube him up and give him a handjob. While doing the handjob, look at his eyes. They will roll back in his head and listen to him moan. You need not say anything, just do it. He will never guess you need it, he will just think you are doing a smart job for him. I must stop typing now...going to look for the lube ! This might not be the information you wanted, but it sure worked wonders for me.
 jt guy
Msg: 28 (view)

How do you battle your own insecurities in new relationships?
Posted: 2/10/2013 10:16:58 AM
OP: Straight to the point with my comment. Stop already with the games, you play in your mind. For gosh sakes, if you want to talk to him, call him, not text or email. Call as many times as you need to make yourself feel better. He will be okay with you doing that. Stop telling and asking yourself is this right or that wrong. Look after your own emotions and do what is normal for you.

Stop the bait and catch games. Everything needs to be open between you both, so each of you can tell if you want to go to the next level. If he is not happy with this level of the relationship, why would you want it to proceed to the next one? Just be yourself and see how things go and take the attitude....if it works, fine and if not, fine.
 jt guy
Msg: 257 (view)

Racist Family
Posted: 2/7/2013 11:01:32 AM
OP: I question your motive with this girl. I think you bring the race card in, because you want to draw attention to it, rather than the real issue.

I think anyone has a right to feel the way they want or like what or who they want. If you parted your hair on the left side an I did not like it, it is my right to do so. Does that make me racist ?

In my mind the more important question is: WHY do you want to make this girl pick between you and her parents ? I would suggest you bow out now and let her alone. I am sure you can find another person that has a family you fit in. If you continue to be between her and her family, I view you as a self seeking person, who would have a negative impact on the lives of several people to get something you want.

One more thing. I do not want to be around anyone who does not like me, for any reason, even my skin color. I ask you, why do you want to be in this family ?
 jt guy

Is this a normal “cooling off” period or silent treatment/emotional abuse/manipulation?
Posted: 1/29/2013 8:36:09 PM
OP: I know this is not the advise you ask for and I could be way off base. When I read your post, the first thing that popped into my mind was....he is married. His actions do not add up in my book and if I were you, I sure would want to know if there were fire under all the smoke he is blowing.
 jt guy
Msg: 101 (view)

How many women acually get off this way?
Posted: 1/28/2013 9:33:43 PM
Can't say I have ever been with a lady who got the big O from me kissing her neck, but a number of them have almost jerked my arm off, draging me to the bedroom. Now where is my Ham Sandwich ?
 jt guy
Msg: 2 (view)

Sex with a stranger
Posted: 1/27/2013 5:22:23 PM
OP: You are not crazy. I have the same fantasies about women coming into my bedroom and having there way with me all the time.
 jt guy
Msg: 15 (view)

Girlfriend lies and never tells me a full story
Posted: 1/25/2013 9:58:27 AM
12thour, you have a way with words, I love. OP, you would be wise to do as she says.
 jt guy
Msg: 26 (view)

Sex
Posted: 1/24/2013 1:05:08 PM
OP: learning this one rule will help you understand why women do not post the type information you are looking for. That rule is.....the one who has the kitty makes the rule. nuf said.
 jt guy
Msg: 22 (view)

why turn someone you can have into one you cant?
Posted: 1/24/2013 11:03:19 AM
OP: I looked at your profile and saw your sad eyes. I do hope there is happiness behind them now. A man or woman is not worth what you have been through. Hang in there and someone will be along soon, who will be sold out on you 100 per cent. The best to you.
 jt guy
Msg: 22 (view)

trembling after sex, normal?
Posted: 1/24/2013 7:43:54 AM
" Trembling Sex" I got to have me some of that !! OP, can't say that I have ever done that, but have been with a few women who did. In my mind I see the male and female trembling during the deed. Wow !
 jt guy

Flirt Options for Women?
Posted: 1/23/2013 7:59:16 PM
It almost seems like spam. Nothing personal about it and without any input to it. Many women have on there profile, they do not respond to flirts or winks. They want someone to take the time to write something personal to them, so why do they think guys would prefer something different.
 jt guy

Have you become so Jaded that you think you will never marry?
Posted: 1/22/2013 11:13:26 AM
I'm not sure age is a yardstick to determine if we marry or not, or when. I think people wait to be married for certain reasons. My son waited until he was 35 before marrying. Why ? He knew the type woman he wanted and waited until they met.
I am in my late 60's and and was married one time. It was a horrible marriage, but I divorced her a few years ago, however, I am not jaded at all about marriage. I did discover some pitfalls not to fall into again, but my opinion is you have just as good an opportunity to get married at one age as you do another. It all boils down to timing. Timing determines when you met the right one. Just keep yourself out there and available for dates, he will be along soon.
 jt guy

POF selling our email addresses??
Posted: 1/3/2013 9:16:29 AM
I know the guy is gone, but I did like his user name.......I Have An Arm Off. Maybe someone broke it off and stuck it where the sun never shines. Would serve him right if they did.
 jt guy
Msg: 6 (view)

POF selling our email addresses??
Posted: 1/2/2013 9:47:20 AM
I don't like people selling my address either, but most emails have a link you may click on and unsubscribe, and if not....the delete button is your friend. Just be aware, that if you put anything on the net is free game
 jt guy
Msg: 11 (view)

Women that won't initiate anything!!! Even after being exclusive and having a sexual relationship.
Posted: 1/1/2013 8:09:24 PM
I did meet one woman on POF and she just flat out told me she believed the man should do all the pursuing, calling, etc. She said that was how she was raised and was not going to change. I could not change her, but I sure did myself. I never went out with her again. I did talk to her a year or so later and she could not understand why she could not meet anyone. DUH ????
 jt guy
Msg: 4 (view)

DANCING
Posted: 12/30/2012 5:48:43 PM
OP: The first thing you need to do is pick out a dance you want to do, and take lessons, so you know how to dance. I have taken different dance lessons over the years and just finished up with Shag lessons.

If you know the basics you can fine lots of people to dance with, by just showing up at a dance. You know what they say.....a man that can dance will always have a date.
 jt guy

should I stop trying?
Posted: 12/28/2012 9:17:05 PM
OP: If I were you I would make one final attempt at having a date with him. Just call him up and say you want to go to the________ this weekend and you want him to take you. If he can't make time for you in a weekend, he is history.
 jt guy
Msg: 11 (view)

Do guys tell a girl she tastes good even if they think she dosen't?
Posted: 12/26/2012 8:17:33 PM
Nope, this guy is honest. If she taste good, she knows it and if she don't I don't go back for seconds. Oh ! Let me tell you about this one particular woman I went down on......oh, I can't say that on here, but I will never forget her.
 jt guy
Msg: 49 (view)

Panties!!!
Posted: 12/22/2012 10:37:31 AM
What channel do you put the remote on to get a pair of vibrating panties ? If I ever find it, I'll be like Buckey Beaver and naw right through them to get to a beaver.
 jt guy
Msg: 21 (view)

Dating 6 months now, and her gay male friend is moving into her bedroom!
Posted: 12/22/2012 8:32:17 AM
Hey....3ffeversent, don't you do that to me anymore.......back, crack and sack wax. You crack me up girl ! No pun intended. lol

Where did the OP go ? Not responding is not a good sign on your part. You have already been called a "troll", so speak now or forever hold your piece. Pun intended.
 jt guy
Msg: 17 (view)

Dedications
Posted: 12/22/2012 8:16:51 AM
This is not a real song, but I sing it all the time.....She may have my money, but she don't have me.
 jt guy
Msg: 2 (view)

?? for men making the first move
Posted: 12/17/2012 7:09:16 AM
You really don't need to ask people here, just continue to be old fashioned and see how it works for you. When I hear a woman say that for any reason, I bail. At this age why put more hoops in front of a guy to jump through, to get a date with you ? That applies if you are on this site to date and not play games.
 jt guy

Where is the love?
Posted: 12/17/2012 7:02:53 AM
Sweetheart, you can't change people. You can ask him until you are blue in the face and he will always be the same with you. If you want sound advise and no sugar coating, it is, run as fast as you can away from this guy and don't look back. You will never be happy with him, because you can't be happy around a person who puts you down all the time.
 jt guy
Msg: 44 (view)

good things come to those who wait??
Posted: 12/14/2012 4:05:57 PM
OP: You are correct. Good things do come to those who wait, but only if you are rich. Rich enough to buy any thing you want.
 jt guy
Msg: 27 (view)

End it?
Posted: 12/2/2012 6:35:12 PM
OP: Stop already. My gosh have you not learned by now, you must love someone just the way you find them. You can't change them !!!!! For gosh sakes....move on and fine someone you can be happy with and don't settle for less than a person you are happy with, without changing them to fit your desires.

It is better to live alone, than in all the drama you talk about.
 jt guy
Msg: 6 (view)

how to best bring up the topic about being exclusive
Posted: 11/29/2012 8:52:46 PM
She is not that into you. As others have said.....wait and let her bring the issue up. If you do it, you will shoot the relationship in the foot and it will be your foot that gets hurt.
 jt guy
Msg: 33 (view)

What is I need space
Posted: 11/29/2012 10:37:48 AM
Girlfriend, count your blessings. You just dodged a bullet. Let that guy go and forget about him. He used you and when things don't go his way, he will run back to the homeland. If you have children with him, he will take them to, never to be seen by you again.
 jt guy

Where to meet new people?
Posted: 11/24/2012 6:55:35 PM
Thanksgiving I shot my first turkey. It scared all the people out of the frozen food section at Wal Mart. I saw lots of cool employees working there, they even had gloves on. Try looking there for cool people in your area.
 jt guy
Msg: 260 (view)

bad pickuplines
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:06:15 PM
I don't need pick up lines for women. I just sit at the end of the bar and lick my eyebrows.
 jt guy
Msg: 23 (view)

How long do I wait?
Posted: 11/14/2012 10:34:28 AM
OP: Just consider it her loss for leaving you. She is treating you like an option, rather that priority. Never allow someone to treat you that way, as you have lots to offer the right woman. Keep on fishing and I assure you the "big one" will be along soon. The best to you.
 jt guy

Sandy vs No Contact rule-ish
Posted: 11/11/2012 10:42:52 AM
Don't message him. If he wanted you to know he is okay, he would let you know. If he is dead already, what does it matter ?

On a more personal note, you being a lawyer, should understand... a contract is a contract. If I were he and got your message, I would wait until I was in your area and talk with you face to face, per the contract.
 jt guy
Msg: 3 (view)

What is this???
Posted: 11/10/2012 7:43:21 AM
OP: Until you have "The Talk", and you both agree to seeing only each other the field is open for both of you to do as you please. He is honest and said he is not ready for a relationship and if you want one, their is your answer, move on to the next one who is.
 jt guy
Msg: 20 (view)

IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1
Posted: 10/29/2012 7:22:54 AM
When I get told she is chatting with other men, is after I have taken her out for a nice dinner. Right when I walk her to her car she says " I just want you to know I am chatting with other guys" That ends it for me, but OP, talk to who you like, when you like and keep it to yourself about others you chat with. Chat with them, until you deduct which one has potential and then go from there.
 jt guy
Msg: 24 (view)

Mixed Signals - I don't understand
Posted: 10/18/2012 4:39:50 PM
OP: I do not mean this in a rude way, however, what I say will be very candid. I think you blew any chance of a second date. The mixed signals you sent, told the guy you had baggage. By your own statements, that is true. You are not good at dating and afraid to kiss the guy, even though you wanted a kiss.

May I recommend you get your agenda in order, before going on another date with anyone. Go to the trouble to explain to the guy you get timid at times, when dating. Ask him to not read your body language or actions, but pay attention to what you say.

Guys can understand plain speak, but if I had spent 8 hours with you and no kiss (one on the cheek would have been okay) you would never see me again either. Most of us are adults here, so the high school drama does not always work for you.
 jt guy
Msg: 17 (view)

Am I being unreasonable ?
Posted: 10/14/2012 2:21:00 PM
OP: Did she just have dating on her profile, for what she is looking for ? People have told me that some people are just on this site to go out with guys, just to get free meals. Maybe after the first meal she felt she had you on the hook and you would pay for every meal or movie.

Tell her money is tight and ask her if she will pick up the next meal ticket, when you go out. You will have your answer then, as what she is up to.
 jt guy

Break-Up
Posted: 10/9/2012 5:44:40 PM
OP: greenlsis777 gets it and is spot on with her advise. You do not owe her anything, in way of a face to face meeting. It will only turn into a name calling event on her part. You can't win this one big guy, so make it easy on yourself.

Hire something like ten men and a truck and go get your stuff, while she is at work. Why confront her and get into a big free for all. Send her and email, telling her you got your stuff and you are not feeling it anymore for her and will not contact her anymore....and don't !!!!
 jt guy
Msg: 12 (view)

first time with someone new?
Posted: 10/8/2012 7:30:37 PM
I have read many post about good sex-----bad sex. I have brought back to memory the women I have dated, and to be honest....I have never had bad sex. I will admit some women knew more than others and the ones who did not know their way around very well were great!!! I just hope they all enjoyed me, as much as I did them. If God had made any thing better than a woman, He would have kept it for himself.
 jt guy
Msg: 9 (view)

How honest ?
Posted: 9/30/2012 2:15:22 PM

'I have three children. Their mothers have primary custody

In my mind what Ms Pot says above is all one needs to say. Now you have an answer, so go ahead and complete your profile and go fishing.
 jt guy

Girl disappears for two months then messages me
Posted: 9/24/2012 9:30:27 AM
oldhag....you are a hoot, however, your advise is spot on. OP : I say, if you have the money, time and like the girl.....go meet her, but don't fall head over heels in love with her, until you know she is over her ex and you are the only one for her.
 jt guy
Msg: 19 (view)

My GF always says that her friends think she is hot ..!!
Posted: 9/20/2012 8:05:32 PM
OP: I don't think you know how to compliment a lady. I bet you say things like : yes, you are pretty, you are hot, good body. She already knows that stuff, you need to say things like: what did I do to ever deserve you ? Honey, I appreciate you so much, what can I do to ever show you how much I care for you ?

Do you get my point ? She has been told a 1000 times how good looking she is and she knows it. Now, she needs you to know their is a person behind her beauty and how much you adore her, for who she is, not for being just "hot". By her asking you all the time for compliments, is her way of asking you, do you love me and appreciate me as a person ?

Op: As another poster said.....I just don't think you get it and you are the problem, not her.
 jt guy
Msg: 36 (view)

The two reasons why men propose
Posted: 9/20/2012 6:06:36 PM
I'm not sure what catagory I fit into, but let me tell you why I got married. I needed a dishwasher and I did not have enough money to buy one.
 jt guy

The bitter ex
Posted: 9/17/2012 9:13:08 AM
Been there and done that my friend. When they mention home repairs now....I run and suggest you do the same. See an attorney to get your tools and money back.
 jt guy

No Affection
Posted: 8/14/2012 6:59:06 AM
OP: You did the right thing by letting him go. I let a lady go, because she would not hold my hand in a public place. It was my first date with her and I caller her on it. She said it took her time to warm up. I said, thank you, but I'll be riding down the road, while you are warming your engine up. People like we are talking about have serious issues.
 jt guy
Msg: 24 (view)

Is snort laughing a dealbreaker?
Posted: 8/14/2012 6:46:14 AM
It would be a dealbreaker for me. I drop dates for less than that. Why subject yourself to that day in and day out. ugh !!
 jt guy
Msg: 73 (view)

Ever had someone of the same gender come onto you?
Posted: 8/8/2012 9:39:50 AM
Yup, when I was in the military and I would go to public places in my uniform. The contacts were especially high in bus and train stations. Guess their is something to that saying about a guy in a uniform.

Show ALL Forums