Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Dog the Bounty Hunter
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 5 (view)

Dog the Bounty Hunter
Posted: 6/14/2009 1:04:48 AM
Yes, we all look like and dress like this in the US. Just like all of you Scotsmen dress in those poofy kilts all day and eat nothing but haggis.

It's Hollywood, for Chrissake.

Oh. and by the way, "Dawg" does not arrest anyone. Those people have already been arrested but are out on temporary bail pending their court hearing. They flee the terms of their bail and are now subject to bail enforcement. "Dawg" is merely a bail enforcement officer with some Hollywood backing.

And "Dawg" would be the subject of derision and gender insensitive epithets if he showed up where I live. We don't carry no sissy pepper spray in our thigh holsters.

Curious why a Scotsman would choose the name of the first Muslim commander to wrestle Jerusalem away from the Christian Crusaders?
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 12 (view)

The Second Amendment and Alcohol...
Posted: 6/14/2009 12:50:52 AM
You folks don't get out much and have never read the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence, have you?

First, the Preamble (edited, hopefully I won't have to quote the whole thing...try to stay with me now):

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...."

Now here's the tricky part - again, try and stay with me:

1. The right to life is a fundamental human right. Are we OK so far?

2. Nobody has the right to deprive anyone of their life. Still with me?

3. The founders of this nation recognized that there are governments and individuals that will deprive innocent people of their lives. Indeed, during the period the Declaration of Independence was written, Great Britain had more "crimes" punishable by capital punishment than any other European country, and routinely hung more "criminals" than any other European country.

4. The founders guaranteed that the power stayed in the hands of the people by re-iterating the basic human right to life, and the logical right to self-defense. The Constitution did not "grant" any rights - only kings can "grant", and if only kings can grant whatever, it's not a fundamental human right, is it? The Constitution and the Bill of Rights do not "grant" anything - they are a re-affirmation of basic human rights.

Now comes the tricky part, since all of us have been brainwashed into the old "2nd Admendment" hocus-pocus. Heinrich Himmler (Adolph Hitler's Chief of Propaganda and the SS - funny how propaganda and secret police go together) stated it precisely when he put forth the "Big Lie": Repeat a lie often enough, and it will become the truth. And modern journalism was born.

Big Lie # 1: The right to bear arms is a Constitutional right.

Big lie # 2: Since Congress can pass Amendments to the Constitution, Congress can over-ride any Amendment of the Constitution.

Anyone who has mouthed the words, "The right to bear arms is a Constitutional right." has bought the Big Lie Kool-Aid, hook, line. and sinker. It is not a Constitutional right. It is a basic human right.

Now, what does that have with carrying guns into National Parks and bars in Tennessee?

Here's where you have to get out more....

Our National Parks have become the preferred real estate for very large (as in hundreds of acres) illegal grows. These operations have become very sophisticated, using higher foliage to mask the tell-tale IR signature, and guarding the perimeter with IR motion detectors that are frequently attached to hand grenades and claymore mines.

Yes Toto, we're not in freaking Kansas any more!

Local and State LE cannot pursue or prosecute these illegal grows, as they are on Federal land.

Federal LE doesn't have the resources to prosecute, as they are too busy with bigger issues, like, where are the Gitmo detainees today?

The Federal Government has finally admitted to the rest of the country that it does not have the resources to protect its citizens inside the Federal Parks.

"But there used to be a sign there saying that guns weren't allowed."

Yeah, that sign really stopped all of the dope growers from bringing in their (illegal / stolen / black market) guns and explosives.

"But what about Tennessee?"

Vermont and New Hampshire.

"What?"

It has always been legal to carry a loaded, concealed firearm into any alcohol serving establishment in Vermont and New Hampshire. Vermont and New Hampshire have always observed the supposed supreme law of the United States - the U.S. Constitution. Any State that says that it is illegal to carry firearms about your person has violated the supreme law of the US. And all of you bought into it. The Supreme Court finally said no to this Big Lie interpretation of the 2nd Amendment in it's recent U.S. vs. Heller decision.

They've had a real run on drunken active shooters shooting the hell out of bars and bar patrons lately in Vermont and New Hampshire. Just like they've had a real run on active shooters shooting up high schools and college campuses in Vermont and New Hampshire.

After Virginia State, Nevada passed a state law "permitting" it's faculty members to carry concealed on Nevada state college campuses. They've had the bodies piling up by the thousands since then.

Texas is considering passing a similar law. I'm sure that all of those crazed, "Let's secede from the Union" college faculty members will all snap, lock the doors to their classrooms, and slaughter all of their students. Millions of poor, innocent high school and college students will die! Billions! Trillions! (Whoops, changed subjects - started thinking about the new national debt.)

Think about this: In Israel, it is LAW that for every 12 students, there has to be 1 ARMED TEACHER present in school.

I had a friend sent me a photo of three Israeli high school girls eating ice cream cones at a roadside cafe in Jerusalem. All three had select fire M-16's with 30 round magazines slung across their backs. No doubt, shortly after the picture was taken, the three high school girls had a sugar / hormonal / gun induced rage, locked and loaded, and mowed down thousands of people. We just didn't hear about it.

"An armed society is a polite society."
- Robert Heinlein

So what is an disarmed society?

You go figure it out.

Oh, and for all of you hand-wringers in the UK and Australia who feel all snuggly safe since the UK and Australia have banned the private ownership of firearms, consider this:

Within 1 year of private firearm confiscation in the UK: Violent crime up over 100%;

Within 2 years of private firearm confiscation in Victoria, Australia, violent crime up 300%.

The sad part of it is, when the UK Bobbies were confiscating firearms from nonviolent British "subjects" (same root as subjugation), many were from the US, sent to Britain during the WWII Blitz and bombing by Germany. They were good enough when Hitler was at the doorstep, but aren't needed any more.....the criminals, of course had black-market guns, so they didn't feel patriotic enough to turn theirs in.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 41 (view)

I Am the Center of the Universe
Posted: 6/13/2009 11:39:40 PM
You are the center of the universe as you have defined it, which is in conventional (yawn) 4th dimensional terms.

You could arrive at the same answer by stepping outside on a clear, moonless night, letting your eyes adjust to the darkness, bending deeply at the waist, and putting your head between your knees.

From your perspective, you are the center of the universe AS YOU KNOW IT, but to everyone else, you've just re-discovered Uranus.

Glad to clear that up. Can't help you with that anal-cranial inversion thing you've got going, however.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 30 (view)

Someone tell me what is wrong with me!?
Posted: 6/13/2009 11:17:03 PM

about six months ago,

I have been with six men since,

I just dont know how to date or how to be alone for that matter.

You are wise...you have answered your own questions.

Should I just stop all together?

What do you think?
 Go Rin No Sho

relationship?
Posted: 6/13/2009 10:55:34 PM
I apologize for my flip statement. It's never easy when you find out that someone you had hopes for turns out to be a P.O.S......

Any guy that keeps a list of who he's had sex with either is having waaaay too many partners, or has memory issues.

You're better off avoiding that one.

Good luck to you!
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 11 (view)

How big is too big of an age difference?
Posted: 6/13/2009 10:49:05 PM
I had my personal value scale re-calibrated a few years ago by a lady who was / is 20 years younger than I am!

I didn't get it, I still don't get it, but at least I was wise enough to let her into my life and my heart. Turns out, she was the only person I've ever met who understood me completely, both mentally and emotionally. Now, you're probably thinking, this guy's a case of arrested development, but just the opposite was the case. She was much more mature and wise than her peers, and found them to be self-centered, shallow, and boring. (And no, they weren't all from the USA!)

As much as anyone who is a product of this neurotic society, I / we tend to over analyze and find all of the reasons "why not to" and never give the reasons "why to" a chance in hell.

What this young lady taught me was that every moment you have in the company of someone who truly understands you, respects you, and cares about you is a gift from them to you. Why would anyone labor mightily to find reasons to turn away such a precious gift? As a result of knowing her, I am now comfortable with mere moments of a genuine relationship than decades of one built on mis-matched expectations.

She was looking for someone who was as intelligent and as passionate about what he did as she was. (Magna cum Laude, led her post-graduate class while being an unemployed single parent.)

I wasn't looking for anything or anyone.

It's funny how things fall out of the sky and hit you in a good way when you're not running around building a bomb shelter over your head.

Look for the gifts. They may not last as long as you would like, but would you rather live your whole life without experiencing them? And isn't the whole "I better die before (s)he does" thing just the height of selfishness?
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 10 (view)

relationship?
Posted: 6/13/2009 10:27:00 PM

You've been upside down too long. Turn right side up and take a good look at reality.

But if OP does that, then she's at the top of the "list"!
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 27 (view)

Do you avoid contacting wealthy guys or gals?
Posted: 6/13/2009 10:21:51 PM
Just the opposite....I'm actively seeking an attractive, single, obscenely rich lady who will support me in a lifestyle that I have only seen while watching the Osbournes on TV.

It might require me to compromise my values a bit, but I've noticed a direct economic correlation between flexibility and income....i.e., the more income you have, the more flexible people become.

Find the ancient movie, "The Magic Christian" with the late Peter Sellers and Ringo Starr...you'll see what I mean.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 15 (view)

Help me to interpret end of date, please.
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:46:53 PM
He's from Italy....interpersonal space is measured in centimeters...

You're from New England...interpersonal space is measured in time zones....

That's why I like going to Montreal once or twice a year....ladies that aren't afraid to flirt, look you in the eye, smile, put a hand on your hand, etc....with no expectations on anyone's part that anything more is going to happen as a result....

There's nothing mysterious about any of this...what was it that C,S,N&Y wrote so long ago?

"Turn those heartaches right into joy,

She's a girl, and you're a boy..."
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 7 (view)

Do you really approach women any more?
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:37:22 PM
Not scared.....one of the few benefits of age is being the ole yeller dawg that doesn't get off the porch to chase after every shiny car that goes by.....

I watch. I study. I see the young stud muffins run smack dab into the plate glass door, get a bloody nose, and damned if their friends have to go do the same thing.

I just sit back and laugh my *ss off.

Just for your info, I'm also very shy....

If an introvert falls over in a forest, what sound do they make?

(True introverts will know the answer instantly.)
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 27 (view)

Kill a pedophile bumper sticker
Posted: 6/2/2009 9:58:03 PM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....
Liability, blah, blah, blah...
Anti-hate laws, blah, blah, blah,
Free speech, blah, blah, blah.

All this blah, blah blah is just self-justification of societal cowardice.

You all (with one or two exceptions) expect someone else (the government?) to protect you and deliver "justice" (whatever that is).

The government is not there to protect you or deliver justice. It is there to collect your servitude (try not paying your taxes and you will find out in a hurry) and perpetuate itself.

All the rest of this post is just self-serving hot air.

What will you all do when the propaganda machine breaks down and the realization can't be hidden that the legal owner of North America is China?

Better re-calibrate your flatulence to find verbally / societally acceptable ways to explain slave labor, mass infanticide, forced sterilization, mass executions followed by organ harvesting, etc., etc.

Blah, blah, blah, blah blah.....
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 20 (view)

Most adults never develop intellectually past teenagers.
Posted: 6/2/2009 9:34:07 PM
Dude,

Your info is definitely part of some large government agency's infobabblespeak.

Take into account the incessant "dumbing down" of all public intelligence metrics, and compared to the intellectual dark ages, of say, 50 years ago, most of today's "adults" are arrested developmentally in the pre-teens.

And if you're thinking about the elusive "emotional IQ", well, just turn on the telly and you'll get your answer.

Spock out.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 10 (view)

How Do You Know Your Man Is Cheating???
Posted: 6/2/2009 9:19:17 PM
"It's you. You are obsessed with men cheating on you in every thread you write.
Go get some therapy."

BRAVO!

ENCORE!

Do you get the hint that your pity-party might want to relocate?
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 13 (view)

Is Revenge Really Sweet?
Posted: 6/2/2009 9:11:17 PM
You mis-labeled "revenge".

You are not experiencing revenge.

You are experiencing grief, anger, loss, frustration, and a hundred and one other emotions that are not revenge.

You need to get very clear on what you are experiencing and what you are not.

True revenge is never motivated by anything you have described.

It is "always served cold", never at room temperature, and never at the temperature you are currently operating at.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 59 (view)

why do a$$ holes always get the good girls?
Posted: 6/2/2009 9:02:47 PM
Recalibrate your sensors. You are seriously off line here. The "good girls" are neither. Most often, they are just as big *ssh*les. They just look cuter while doing it.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 38 (view)

Going out with a cop, a good or bad idea?
Posted: 6/2/2009 8:41:49 PM
Good or bad are just adjectives people use to build support around their preconceived notions and vilify what they personally find distasteful.

If you are able to understand that and move beyond the need to reinforce any preconceived notions you may have, read on:

LEOs are, in general:

1. Adrenaline junkies. I'm not talking about "let's go do extreme mountain biking" junkies, I'm talking about "let's get into a 100+ MPH chase with no seat belts, crash both cars, chase the perp while (s)he is shooting at me, tackle the perp, wrassle (as we say in south Tejas) the perp, exchange bright red bodily fluids, cuff, search, impound, transport, and then write the friggin' report" type of adrenaline junkies. Non - LEO's will never get a clue. It's more powerful and addictive than the best sex possible. Which brings me to my second point:

2. Since the general population will never be able to relate as to why LEO's do what they do (hint: it's not the pay or the free donuts), LEO's are pretty much a closed society. Outsiders are tolerated when necessary, but barely.

3. Fact: LEO's are consistently in the top 3 suicidal professions, year in, year out, along with air traffic controllers and dentists (go figure!). More LEOs die by their own hand every year than are killed by criminals.

4. LEO's are in the top 2 professions as far as divorce rates. (Betcha can't guess what the other profession is!)

5. LEO's are quick to judge, never forget, and never forgive. They are professional cynics, and are trained to be that way.

Now if you've gotten this far without clicking off or hurling, you might be interested in why LEO's appear to be so dysfunk-shun-al.

Simply, it's the job expectations that we place upon them. We expect them to never lose their temper, be controlled and professional at all times. Hell, there's a cottage industry since Rodney King had his tango with L.A.'s finest. A street smart perp will call in a suspicious person, describing himself and his location. About a block away is a co-conspirator with a video camera. The perp will provoke and bait the cop and try to get the cop to do something that looks like police brutality from a block away. When the cop finally responds, before they get the perp into booking, the video is on CNN. Perp sues the city for about $6,000,000.00, and settles out of court for a mere $250,000.00 or so. Cop gets a permanent reprimand in his folder.

We also expect them to step in between us and violence and die for us.

Anyone who can be cool and controlled one moment and willingly suck up bullets the next might be called schizophrenic.

But we expect both roles of the LEO's, and wail and moan loudly when they fall short of our lofty expectations.

So you are concerned "that they might try to pull something one day when they get mad". Could you be more specific?

I wonder why anyone would want to become a LEO at all....
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 45 (view)

The 2 roles we fall into, when we hit middle age!
Posted: 6/2/2009 8:07:23 PM
I'd like to know what happens when both GENDERS reach middle age.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 32 (view)

I need a man's opinion
Posted: 6/2/2009 8:04:52 PM
:modhammer:
Can you autodelete any post that contains the words,

"He's just not that into you."

Or at least create a puking smilie?

Thanks!
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 31 (view)

I need a man's opinion
Posted: 6/2/2009 8:03:13 PM
Sounds like he's the perfect man for 99.9999% of the women here on POF.

Does that include you?
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 6 (view)

Things to think about?
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:42:41 PM
OUT-FREAKIN'-STANDING!

WE NEED MORE POSTS LIKE THIS!
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 18 (view)

Taking things seriously
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:36:31 PM
Is this the same guy you posted about in another forum that got busted over a decade ago for getting a HJ in a parked car with a compensated companion, or is this someone else?
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 19 (view)

Real or Fiction?
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:32:10 PM
Yes.

No.

Maybe.

Choose one, it really doesn't matter.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 7 (view)

Cont. of What to think
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:31:12 PM
No, waaay toooo sooon, wait, 20,000 years, make sure you check in with the POF Forums at least 4X daily to ask if it's too soon, then after 20, 000 years, it's still too soon.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 20 (view)

Cut the BS talk.
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:28:35 PM
If someone cuts the "BS talk" while alone in the forest, did it really happen?
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 69 (view)

Done with Internet Dating.....
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:13:46 PM
:modhammer:
Misleading topic - just another "dump on men" post.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 113 (view)

What do men really want?
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:09:54 PM
Um, not you, as you obviously do not like men.

Not uncommon, the lady who cries the loudest "Where are the good ones?"; "Are there any real men left?" Wouldn't know a real man (whatever that is) if he srepped on her foot.

So, what type of cheese do you prefer with your fine wine?
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 14 (view)

Are you afraid of flying in planes?
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:07:23 PM
Not nearly as much as flying without a plane...
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 116 (view)

Does Being Latina and a Woman Really Make a Better Judge?
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:04:50 PM
By this reasoning, a dead, bi-sexual hermaphrodite born of African / Asian / Native American / Latino heritage / blind / hearing impaired / quadrapelegic / intravenous drug user would make the best decisions because of the "richness of their experiences".

That will be the NEXT nominee for the Supreme Court....
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 44 (view)

Write your own Epitaph..what would you say?
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:55:15 PM
"Ashes scattered here"
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 34 (view)

Reality -- What is it?
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:53:56 PM
Reality is your personal self-delusion.

Any questions?

No?

Good.

You're welcome,

BUDDHA
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 18 (view)

Leveling Mechanisms...
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:51:22 PM
Because then we've have to move this post into that "other" forum....
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 134 (view)

If women were in power.
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:48:45 PM
News flash!

Women have been in power (at least in the US) the day that William Jefferson Clinton took the oath of office....
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 40 (view)

What sustains your faith in the Afterlife?
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:47:13 PM
The certainty of no afterlife gives me the strength to keep going on, day after day...
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 21 (view)

Was The Matrix Popular because people suspect it might be True?
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:45:52 PM
You're totally off base. It was popular beacuse the Trinity character was SOOOO HAWWWTTT...
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 28 (view)

humanity's apocalyptic fantasy
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:44:29 PM
Because we are a pathetically egotistical species who cannot grasp the concept that the universe will go merrily on its way long after we are sub atomic particles.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 59 (view)

Do animals have emotions?
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:41:39 PM
If you have to ask the question, you probably won't accept the answer.

Much of Western thought is based on the belief that humankind is the "reasoning" creature, the "crown of creation" as it were.

Take a long look around and see if that theory really floats your boat.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 24 (view)

What is it with people breaking our hearts?
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:37:10 PM
Not knowing the facts, it sounds to me like this is your first love and breakup.

If that's the case, know that it will happen many more times in your life but each time it happens, it will hurt less.

Sounds sucky, I know, but life isn't fair. Life is life.
 Go Rin No Sho

One of my best friends just died
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:33:58 PM
The grief we feel in the passing of a loved one is merely selfishness, and will pass.

We grieve the fact that they have left a (sometimes, large) hole in our lives.

Consider this:

If one is fortunate, one can choose the time and place of one's passing.

If one is blessed, one can choose the reason for their passing.

Your friend died doing what he loved the best.

I consider him a blessed man.

I hope that your grief will pass as quickly as possible....it sounds like he truly led an extraordinary life.

For all those in favor of additional protocols, etc. on the big cats, just look at how difficult the government makes it for you to die on your own terms.

If you haven't hired the most expensive lawyers and bribed the local judges well in advance, the state will not let you die.

You can be in a vegetative state for decades while the lawyers, courts and insurance companies use words that have no meaning to them, like "ethical" and "the right thing to do".

When my time comes, I pray that my passing will be as fortunate as your friend's.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 24 (view)

Question for you guys
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:23:22 PM
Given that you described what you want to share in life in such detail, I would have to answer a definite - maybe.
 Go Rin No Sho

is there honor
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:19:52 PM
The real question is, what meaning do you attach to the word that justifies your judging that someone else "is throwing around the word not knowing what it means"?

Do YOU know what it means?
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 336 (view)

Time to come clean: What keeps you from meeting someone?
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:12:39 PM
Because all of the love on this site is just too much for me to take....
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 22 (view)

I need some guy speak decoded.... please help
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:10:03 PM
22 replies and only 1 voiced the possibility that this individual may be going through a transition, uncertain about his emotions (yes, ladies, we have them despite your desire for us to not have them until you give us permission to have them, just like masterbation) and was honest with you about where he is right now.

Just feelin' the love here in POFland....

Just like the Hotel California....

Stay here long enough and all the haters will have you believing that Mother Teresa was really Idi Amin in drag and Pol Pot was right and righteous.....

Is it any wonder that our reproductive rate has fallen to the lowest in all post-industrial nations?
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 16 (view)

Is falling in love a process?
Posted: 6/1/2009 8:59:38 PM
Yes, it is a process, and fortunately, if caught in its early stages, is completely treatable. Just follow this proven 12 step method for recovery.....
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 54 (view)

Is a kiss an invitation to have sex?
Posted: 6/1/2009 8:57:26 PM
I think your therapist wasn't kissed enough as a small child.

A kiss is an invitation to sex as much as:

A beach is an invitation to drowning;

A beautiful starry night is an invitation to insomnia;

Combs and hairbrushes cause baldness;

Pencils and keyboards cause illiteracy;

I could go on and on, but you get the point.

One thing I am certain of, however,

All therapists will find something "wrong" with you.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 14 (view)

Why are there so many attractive women on POF?
Posted: 6/1/2009 8:51:06 PM
Please define "attractive" for you.

If you mean physically pleasing to the eye, well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Beyond that, everything (and everyone, including myself) is just an artificial construct of what we / I / you think would be attractive to a prospective (fill in the blank).

So we are all, smashingly beautiful / handsome here in POFland.

It's like Garrison Keillor's Lake WoeBeGone monologue closing...

"Where all the women are strong, the men good looking, and the children all above average."
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 11 (view)

How do you take rejection?
Posted: 6/1/2009 8:43:09 PM
Would you care to be more specific?

How about rejection on the seventh hour, thirteenth week, fifty-second seconds, and .00001 picoseconds into the "relationship"?

Dissecting things into smaller and smaller parts does not reveal some fundamental "truth" about whatever it is you are trying to find out. It just results in a dead, dissected thing.

Rejection is like the 2,578,057 hammer blow on a fine Damascus steel blade - it makes the edge so much sharper -
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 51 (view)

Are older men sometimes intimidated by older sexy women?
Posted: 6/1/2009 8:17:42 PM
Some, perhaps. Speaking for myself, none of the above. To me it's a matter of how much effort versus how much benefit. And before you start throwing the e-slaps, we all think this way, regardless of age or gender.

The benefit of age is that I can see a probable outcome before going through the whole learning experience again.

I personally do not think of myself as sexy or desireable, nor have I ever needed to think of myself in such terms. I think of myself as intelligent, motivated, confident, mature, experienced, yet still a risk taker and someone who marvels in small details of nature.

If I find someone of the opposite gender who thinks of herself along similar lines, there's a high probability that we will be attracted to each other.

On the other hand, I usually find females who characterize themself as "sexy", well, not.

But I've long believed that the sexiest part of anybody (regardless of gender) is their mind.

I realize that I am in the minority and really don't care.
 Go Rin No Sho

Sex question for guys over 50...
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:07:58 PM
Yes, definitely. Couldn't agree more. You're right on.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 2 (view)

VW new beetle
Posted: 5/17/2009 2:13:30 AM
It's a VW Golf with a different body. Straight 4 cylinder is like a rock, 4 cylinder turbo requires premium petrol. They had a recall to replace the power window clips (window would get stuck in the down position - not good in the middle of the winter).

Nobody likes to think of it, but German designed cars have to meet the highest crash standards on the planet - A VW saved my life once.

Enjoy. I'm on my 6th "Vee-Dub" and planning to buy the new CC next year.
 Go Rin No Sho
Msg: 25 (view)

Can a White person be African American?
Posted: 5/17/2009 2:02:20 AM
Ever hear of Michael Jackson?

Show ALL Forums