Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Overthinking
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 8 (view)

Overthinking
Posted: 5/20/2012 8:51:23 AM
Are you implying that christ on a crutch over-thought that answer? I disagree, I think it's spot on as to what happened with this woman. She didn't overthink anything - she just wanted an excuse to dump you without feeling any guilt about doing so.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 171 (view)

Men 40+ and Childless
Posted: 5/20/2012 8:41:07 AM

What do you think about more minority babies are being born in the U.S. than caucasians.

I think that question makes you sound like a bigot. I do agree with the statement you made just prior to that one:

We NEED more children raised by two parents and taught to be prtoductive citizens.

I would be fine with dating a guy who's 40+ and childless. Less chance of drama with an ex-wife or with adult offspring. (If the guy has young children I wouldn't be dating him anyway, so there's no issue there for me.) But I married a guy with adult children, and that was fine because he put his wife before his offspring.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 15 (view)

He fell off the face of the earth?
Posted: 5/20/2012 8:08:21 AM
Often it's not because a guy (or gal) is married or dating someone else...they just flake. Shrug and move on, as there's nothing you can do about it and usually no explanation for it.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 47 (view)

Bizarre first meet, not sure what to make of it..
Posted: 5/20/2012 7:52:00 AM
I'm finding it bizarre that of late, so many PoFers are posting that they've met dates who brought others along with them - friends, roommates, even kids - without prior notice. If this is a trend, do we need to start specifying if we expect a date to be one-on-one?
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 41 (view)

More about anal.....seriously there is more
Posted: 5/20/2012 7:33:40 AM
^^^ That video is a fake - the guy used theater glass, which isn't glass at all, and fake blood.

KSBeauty and PetyGrace - LOL at the DP "gay cooties"! I'd like to do that too, and you're right, with one guy and a toy it's not going to be quite the same experience.

I disagree on the "3 orgasms" thing though...that's not universal to all women (or men!) I do think that once a person has a good experience with receiving anal, it will be easier and more pleasurable for them in the future because they already know they can do and enjoy it - so they are more relaxed and receptive to it the next time. I had a lover who is about 10" and as thick as a beer bottle - we had no problems because I knew it was going to be amazingly good, so I could relax and enjoy.

Regarding the leakage concerns - unless you're doing it every day with larger and larger toys (or larger and larger men), if you are faithfully doing your exercises, you should not have a problem.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 29 (view)

Falling down drunk?
Posted: 5/16/2012 9:47:06 PM
^^^ yes...perhaps he doesn't drive because he lost his license due to DUIs?

OP, it doesn't matter how long you had been talking to him. Unless you knew him very well and knew for sure that he would not turn violent on you, calling a cab or asking the cop to take him home would have been a better option for you. Please be vigilant in future...
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 37 (view)

I should know better
Posted: 5/16/2012 9:22:05 PM

I was actively seeking on this site for 3 years before I met someone, and we've been together 3 years this summer. I had some great dates with no follow up; some mediocre dates with great follow-up; a couple of flings and a couple of short tryouts (less than 6 months dating). I was lied to quite a lot, played a few times, and stood up twice! I got discouraged a few times, then I reminded myself that while there were thousands of profiles on here, not one of the people behind the profile was required to like me, find me attractive, want to date me, or want to date me again - regardless of how attractive/suitable I found them. If I expected that, then I was deluding myself and only had myself to blame if I was disappointed in an outcome that was something other than "sealing the deal", whatever that deal happens to be.

THANK YOU! Very, very well said.

PoF is like anything else in life: you get out of it what you put into it. If you look for players, you will find them. If you want to whine and be negative, you will get all the negativity you can handle. If you think nobody wants you, then they won't.

To make this work, you have to realize the irony involved: that in the pre-meeting stage - or even in the early stages of dating - if someone rejects you, it's really nothing personal at that point. They don't know you well enough to make it personal or a reason to specifically reject YOU, any more than they would anyone else with whatever attribute turned them off (or failed to turn them on).

When you people who **** and moan about not meeting anyone here stop to actually think about it - do YOU contact, meet and date every person who favorites or contacts you on this site? No? Didn't think so. Why is it ok for you to reject potential dates if they're not supposed to reject you? Yet you keep on complaining because YOU'RE not having any luck.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 260 (view)

clit sticking to leg
Posted: 5/16/2012 7:49:03 PM

Sometimes I strap a piece of chalk to it and do driveway art.

Pics plz. Video's even better.

PittsburghVixen
Msg: 9 (view)

Fifty Shades of Grey
Posted: 5/16/2012 6:44:41 PM

As far as classics, nothing beats Story of O :)

Agreed, but The Marketplace series is just as good.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 13 (view)

limit for too rough sex
Posted: 5/16/2012 6:22:00 PM

If either of you are no longer enjoying it because of the way it feels,like it's painful,then you've reached the limit.

Not necessarily so. Some of us are wired to enjoy the pain.

There is very very little that I consider too rough. The things you have listed here would be considered fairly tame in some circles. It comes down to what both parties like and can agree on.

Usually, I tone down my preferences in accordance with what my partner likes and/or can tolerate. And the reason I know these limits is because we _DISCUSS_ them before any playing begins.

And that is the key issue. If there is going to be any 'rough' play (regardless of how you define 'rough' for yourselves), there needs to be a discussion of limits, safety and safewords before hand (or at the very least, after the first time together).

What he said.
 PittsburghVixen

loving the same sex
Posted: 5/16/2012 6:17:34 PM
Dittoes to what import and U said. It's flattering but I have zero interest.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 30 (view)

A LOT of girth...
Posted: 5/15/2012 9:30:16 PM
I sympathize...don't have much more to add to the advice already posted. But I did read something funny a couple of years ago on another site. There was a guy there whose size and girth were legendary - his pics were, pardon the pun, "jaw dropping" - and a woman there was asking for similar advice on how to please him. A gay guy posted and said, "Honey, sometimes you find one that's TOO big, and all you can do is hug it and cry!"
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 24 (view)

Kicking a girl out of your apartment
Posted: 5/14/2012 9:42:09 PM

I want to know how to go about doing this in a gentlemanly way and how to avoid any emotional drama.

There's only one "gentlemanly way" to handle this. Tell her to get OUT, TOMORROW BY NOON and take all her stuff with her. Call a locksmith and arrange to have the locks changed the minute she is gone, and for heaven's sake, please be there in your apartment observing her the whole time she is moving out, or your stuff will be going out right along with her. Then get new credit and debit cards, check your credit on www.annualcreditreport.com and keep a vigilant eye on your accounts.

The non-gentlemanly thing to do would be to just start throwing her stuff into the street.

Don't help her to get her stuff out. Don't offer to help her with anything else. Don't speak to her, message her, text her or call her from the minute her sorry ass is out of your apartment for good. She has taken advantage of you for six months, and you let her do it because she was a hot girl. If she was an ugly troll, you never would have "helped" her.

You had to know that this was a strong possibility from the beginning, when you first posted on PoF about the situation and lots of people warned you to be careful about her. You found out she was scamming you but you wussed out and let her stay - again, because she's a hot girl, NOT because you're "not heartless".

Believe me, she will find some other sucker to take her in. She won't be homeless for more than ten minutes.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 55 (view)

Why So Many Younger Men?
Posted: 5/14/2012 9:28:52 PM

Don't let any men tell you they are not looking for something like that - nearly every men wish they could get someone 15 years younger. Whether they act on it is different but they do wish them.

It's pretty common knowledge that many (if not most) men like to go for younger women. I don't understand how quoting me saying that I will go as young as 15 years below my age, relates to men wishing they could get someone younger...???
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 12 (view)

I'll think about it
Posted: 5/14/2012 9:10:28 PM
^^^ That would be my guess, too. It's not likely that she'll decide to do it - and frankly, I wouldn't advise dating a co-worker anyway, even if you don't work in close proximity.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 45 (view)

What do you talk about on a first date?
Posted: 5/14/2012 8:53:51 PM

If you just found out that you had a new neighbor that moved in near you, or a new colleague that you will be working with, how would you talk to them? The usual is to set the foundation to find out if you have similar beliefs, goals, and objectives as they pertain to you and what you are trying to accomplish, and that could be for the neighborhood, the work place, and yes for dating.

I second what Mr Deacon said. Don't think of it as a date, if that makes you clam up. Think of it as meeting a new neighbor.

I usually ask simple questions like how long they've lived where they live, where have they lived before, where do they plan to go on their next vacation, what was their favorite vacation, do they have any pets, have they been to any good concerts or movies lately...it flows from there. The best dates are when time passes and you don't realize how long you've been talking together.

Going out with someone who grunts in monosyllables will guarantee that there will be no second date. However, I can usually tell if they're going to be like that from their emails and initial phone call.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 43 (view)

Translate this for me
Posted: 5/14/2012 8:39:46 PM
What ever happened to just asking the person and seeing what it means to them...???
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 25 (view)

Book thread
Posted: 5/14/2012 8:24:42 PM

Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged".

So true today.

Scarily so, and coming true more so every day with each new headline. Amazingly prophetic for a 50+ year old book. My all-time favorite.

I just finished girl with the dragon tattoo. With all the movie hype I thought, all right lets give it a go. I was really bored the first 3 or 4 chapters but forced myself on hang on. Then it did get really engaging. Fast read. It was good, but not an "omg you have to read this" kind of book. Not one of my faves, but I still really enjoyed reading it. I'll read the next two. (don't intend to bother with the movie though).

Really great books - I couldn't put them down, and have re-read them all a couple of times. I saw the movie, loved it and bought it, and have seen it four more times. I also saw the entire Swedish film trilogy. I would not usually say this, but in this case it's true: the Hollywood version, with Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara, was excellent, and far better than the original Swedish version. I'm looking forward to the other two movies.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 4 (view)

Fifty Shades of Grey
Posted: 5/14/2012 8:15:58 PM
There's a thread about this on the Sexuality forum.

I read an excerpt. Poorly written and IMO pretty tame. Anne Rice's Beauty trilogy is MUCH better. Anais Nin's stories are classics.
 PittsburghVixen

Every Girl.
Posted: 5/14/2012 7:41:14 PM

Kiss a woman on the first date. If she won't kiss you, you've been friendzoned. If you don't make the attempt, you'll get friendzoned if you hadn't already been friendzoned.

This.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 121 (view)

Do men over 40 REALLY want sex all that much?
Posted: 5/14/2012 7:34:41 PM

Do men over 40 REALLY want sex all that much?

God, one can only hope!!

Amen to THAT!!!
 PittsburghVixen

50 Shades of Grey
Posted: 5/14/2012 7:07:17 PM
^^^ The Beauty books are much better.

If you really want to go into the subject, Laura Antoniou's "Marketplace" series is the best I've read.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 51 (view)

Why So Many Younger Men?
Posted: 5/14/2012 7:02:45 PM
I don't mind going up to 15 years younger. Hell yeah! It's the 20-somethings who message me in whom I have no interest.
 PittsburghVixen

Fishies come, fishies go and fishies come back again?
Posted: 5/14/2012 6:59:00 PM
Wow, OP - you talk like there are no MEN on here who fit your description of "failure".

Works both ways, you know.
 PittsburghVixen

Why So Many Younger Men?
Posted: 5/13/2012 6:41:23 PM
I get them too. It's obvious that they are just trolling for bragging rights. I have no desire to be another notch for any boy's bedpost. While their plumbing may be in better working order than that of many guys my age, I'm not interested in a guy who's young enough to be my son.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 5 (view)

And THIS is the primary reason I hate dating..
Posted: 5/13/2012 3:29:23 PM
Jeebus in a tutu, quit fussing if it's been only four hours! If you did that to me I'd be seriously annoyed. She has a life and is under no obligation to provide an immediate response. For all you know she may be trying to rearrange her Wednesday or Thursday plans so she can see you.

You had one date so far. If you do want another one, back off and let the woman breathe.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 51 (view)

Coming up to bat and being out of the league.
Posted: 5/13/2012 1:24:27 PM
I believe her. When I was younger, I fell in love with a man much older than me, not built (in fact, a fat guy), short, grey-haired, definitely NOT rich, and not what anyone else would think of as 'good looking'. We were together for five years until we both relocated in opposite directions.

So just because you prefer to take the negative view in all things (which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy), that doesn't mean that stories like icyblues' are not true.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 2 (view)

50 Shades of Grey
Posted: 5/13/2012 1:05:55 PM
Meh.

As the saying goes..."What you call 'fantasies'...I call 'plans'."
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 41 (view)

Stood Up and Total Disregard
Posted: 5/13/2012 12:37:54 PM
^^^ Just imagine, if you'd gotten involved with this guy, next Mother's Day he would have totally forgotten about the holiday. At least you avoided that! LOL
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 10 (view)

Every Girl.
Posted: 5/13/2012 11:58:01 AM
Well...couple of things I noticed on your profile that made me wonder if you are helping to put yourself into the friend zone. Please understand that I'm not "blaming" you, but if every girl that you meet who's a potential romantic match for you winds up friendzoning you, the common denominators are you, your behavior and your "picker". So...

I noticed that you said that you're a big flirt and that you like to be in large groups of people. Now when I was your age (geez, what an old fart I am for saying that), I was never quite sure whether a guy liked me and was interested in me unless he made it very, very clear that was the case. Back then, I was so afraid of reading the wrong signals and assuming that he was interested if he wasn't. I would have been mortified if I thought a guy was interested, made a move on him, and have it turn out not to be so.***

So... looking back on how I might have acted if I were one of the girls you liked, if you were flirty with me as well as with lots of other girls, and we were hanging out with groups of people, I would have had no clue that you liked me any better than anyone else. Thus I would've friendzoned you to protect my own feelings, and would not have let on to you that I was interested in anything more.

It may be helpful to you to look at how you act with a girl when you really like her. Do you treat her in the exact same friendly, flirty way that you do to other girls? If so, she probably thinks that you're just a fun guy whose company she enjoys, but a guy who isn't romantically interested in her any more than in any other girl. If you're really into a certain girl, do you treat her a little more special, with particular personal attention (without fawning over her), and do you - for lack of a better word - court her? Maybe that's the key to staying out of the dreaded zone.

I hope that makes sense.

***Now that I'm older, wiser and just don't give a damn, I'm never mortified. I used up my lifetime quota of embarrassment by the time I was 22, and if somebody rejects me, I just keep on movin'. It's very freeing!
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 9 (view)

How many on here have had a great First Date
Posted: 5/13/2012 10:07:26 AM
^^^^ Yaaaaaayyyy! Can we please make that post by Mr Deacon a must read for everyone on the home page of PoF?!

Not only would it cut down on soooo many redundant forum threads/debates, it's also brilliance in a nutshell.

PittsburghVixen
Msg: 21 (view)

What do you do after someone replies, and you have a phone number?
Posted: 5/13/2012 9:57:39 AM
If I give someone my number I will also let them know at that time whether, and when, to text or actually call. If they call me at work and expect me to talk with them, I'll be annoyed, but I don't mind a text at work since I can respond when I have a chance.

If you were given a number, and not told to text instead of calling, assume that you should call, and DO it. Don't be offended if the person cannot talk at that very moment.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 23 (view)

Is this an emotional affair? What would you do?
Posted: 5/13/2012 9:50:24 AM

In this situation, what would you do?

Cut his toxicity out of my life, period.

Would you consider this an emotional affair or just an inappropriate conversation with a girl?

It doesn't sound like this incident is the only problem, so it doesn't really matter whether it's an affair or merely "inappropriate". Either way, it's another problem for your relationship. How many more straws are you going to load onto that camel?
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 34 (view)

un-met expectations
Posted: 5/13/2012 9:22:23 AM
^^^ Agreed.

OP - sorry that you lost out on the date, if that's your major complaint.

As many people here are pointing out, you have exhibited an attitude here, and each post you make is reinforcing what they've said so far. I don't know if your would-be date picked up on any of that - none of us know, since we weren't there and naturally you're presenting only your side of the situation - but regardless of whether you recognize it, you've established a pattern of behavior here that's not flattering to you.

If you create a thread, you invite challenges and disagreement as well as posts that may agree with you. Most regular forum posters do post to try to help others.

Since we know only what you've told us so far - how specifically did you communicate with this woman about your "expectations" that went "un-met"? Did you come right out and tell HER what you've been venting about here? If not, how was she to know what your expectations were? (And of course, hers ought to be clear to you, too.)
Were you as negative to her as you've been on this thread?
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 6 (view)

How many on here have had a great First Date
Posted: 5/13/2012 8:01:29 AM
I agree with gcdeb - just because a first date doesn't lead to a full-on relationship, doesn't mean that it wasn't a great first date.

I recently met a guy for a drink after work. Three hours, two appetizers and many glasses of water later (after my two-drink limit) we were still talking, and finally realized what time it was. When we went on our first planned date, dinner turned into a five-hour dinner-plus-drinks-after-plus-talking in the parking lot. Very nice!

My BEST first date was on June 17, 1990, when a guy with whom I'd corresponded called me and asked for directions to my house because he was out riding his motorcycle in my town and wanted to stop by. Thirteen hours later, he finally left - after six hours of talking on my front porch, a bike ride to see some scenery and stop for pizza, a movie and some kissing before he went home. I married him two years later.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 316 (view)

Are there any people left that date one at a time?
Posted: 5/13/2012 7:07:58 AM

if you date several people at once you have to assume the other person is promiscuous and base your decision to date that person on that assumption.

You are correct in that statement.

Multi-dating is fine if you're prepared for and are ok with finding out anything about what that person you might end up in a relationship with, was doing while you were dating, only after you end up in a relationship, but the vast majority of people who want to multi-date are completely naive in that because they aren't sleeping with anyone, they believe the person they're dating isn't either.

You are also correct there, except for the phrase "only after you end up in a relationship". The whole point of dating different people is to avoid committing to one relationship until you find out more about them, including if they are worthy of giving up seeing anyone else, and if they are having sex with other people - so that you can decide whether or not to keep dating them and to become intimate with them. Obviously if you date them and get to know them and are NOT OK with what you find out, you wouldn't end up in a relationship with them.

Perhaps it is not my reading comprehension, but your attitude and your memory for what you've written in many, many posts here and in other threads regarding people who multi-date before becoming exclusive. You may not realize how your attitude is perceived, but you do come across as negative and condescending toward those who multi-date. Your posts on other topics are usually logical and objective, but not on this topic.

Also, perhaps your dating style causes you to assume that a multi-dater is stringing someone along for months. In my case, if there's initial interest in a second date, it takes only 3-4 dates in total to determine if there's enough interest to sustain further development with a guy. Then it's either bye-bye to him or bye-bye to anyone else in whom I may have been interested enough to go out with.

If someone prefers dates only one person at a time because they are concerned about promiscuity, exactly how do they know for sure that the other person is doing the same?

Who is more "promiscuous": a person who dates someone exclusively right away, screws them on the third date, breaks up with them after a month and goes on to date someone else right away with the same - or the person who dates 2-3 people in the same timeframe, does not screw any of them, after three dates decides that one of those people is a good candidate for something more and then stops seeing the others? Please do note that I am not suggesting that everyone who dates one-at-a-time or multi-dates uses this timeframe, but the "third date rule" seems to be quite popular here - this is just an example.

it's illogical to like an idea that hinges on a lot of ideas you don't like

How, exactly, does the idea of dating more than one person until deciding to be steady with only one, "hinge on" a lot of ideas that I don't like? I see absolutely no connection there. If your statement was true, it would be impossible to practice my personal preferences without my also having to believe in and practice those "ideas" that I don't like. That makes no sense.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 11 (view)

Ladies, I need some guidance on where to go with current friendship/relationship
Posted: 5/12/2012 10:11:13 PM
I so rarely agree with UncleZeus but in this particular case I think he's spot on.

I don't think his advice applies as a blanket statement for all women you'll meet, but for this woman - yes, it does.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 310 (view)

Posted: 5/12/2012 9:09:10 PM

In most of the states it was illegal to advertise or sell contraceptives, women had few options for employment and they were basically expected to get married and have children.

Personally I don't wish to go back to all of the old-style ideas and mores. It is completely illogical and ridiculous to assume that because someone likes one idea from the past, that person also likes every other idea from the past.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 309 (view)

Posted: 5/12/2012 9:05:23 PM

Unless your mom slept with the guys she dated, dating today is not what your mom did back in the 40s. Back in the 40s, sex was something people did after marriage.

She did not have sex with the guys she dated, but other people did...her younger sister, for one. Ever heard the old phrase, "had to get married"? or as Mom used to say, "The second baby comes in nine months, but the first baby can come anytime after the marriage."

I'm not advocating waiting until after marriage. I'm simply pointing out that to a lot of people (not to you), "dating" means going out together to participate in shared activities with someone in whom one may be interested, in order to spend time with them to determine if there's enough mutual interest to become more serious and THEN stop seeing anyone else.

You operated the way that you wished when you found your fiancee. Good for you. But you put others down for operating differently AND you seem to assume that anyone who is a multi-dater is promiscuous. That's insulting. self-righteous and condescending on your part.

And how kind of you to point out that dating today is different. Really? I had no idea. Silly me. I guess I just wouldn't know anything unless you enlightened me.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 12 (view)

Stood Up and Total Disregard
Posted: 5/12/2012 8:45:46 PM
I'll wait 15 minutes and then try to call or text. If no answer, I figure maybe they're driving and can't answer, so I leave a message saying that if I don't hear from them I'll wait another 15 minutes (usually sitting in my car) and then go home.

If I'm at a bar and I've struck up a conversation with the people next to me, then I might sit there a little longer, but I'd no longer be waiting for the would-be date to show up - I'd be enjoying myself until I decided to leave.

OP, you were lucky to find out she was a flake on the very first try. Look on the bright side!
 PittsburghVixen

Extreme/Attachment Parenting
Posted: 5/12/2012 8:18:50 PM
You know, when I see stuff like this "attachment parenting" and all the other BS that people over-do for their kids now, I wonder how anyone my age managed to grow up halfway normal, since our parents didn't raise us to be the center of their universe. My God, we even rode around in cars without car seats, played outdoors from dawn till dusk without parental supervision, went to our softball and Little League games without our parents hovering over our every move... it's amazing that the world has managed to last this long.
[/sarcasm]
 PittsburghVixen

Coming up to bat and being out of the league.
Posted: 5/11/2012 7:00:36 PM

People out of MY league:
the arrogant, self-absorbed, money-hungry, pompous aholes that believe their assets, material goods, profession make them "better" than other people.
They aren't good enough for ME.

PittsburghVixen
Msg: 21 (view)

How to make her want a relationship
Posted: 5/11/2012 6:03:21 PM
Slow down, OP. You have time. Or else you'll appear like carolann said...stalker number three.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 7 (view)

Strange change in relationship
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:48:31 PM
I think Landra2 and Stray are right on the money, as usual. I'm adding my vote for their advice. Good luck! I hope it works out for you the way that you want...whichever way that may be.
 PittsburghVixen

Is the fact you are ONLINE show you are one step towards desperation?
Posted: 5/11/2012 12:25:45 PM
I think it shows intelligence in casting a wider net in a bigger pond. But what do I know? I only met my late husband, and my last LTRs, via "personals" (whether print or online).
Sitting on a barstool means that I would meet a lot higher percentage of men who drink too much.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 33 (view)

My best friend is at stake, what do i do?
Posted: 5/11/2012 7:01:47 AM
OP, I understand that you are concerned, but I agree with everyone here who has pointed out that it's not your decision to have her leave. It is HER choice, and she is choosing to stay with this man. "Not choosing" to leave is still a choice.

YOU can choose to offer your assistance if she ever does decide to leave him. But don't expect it to happen just because you think it should.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 46 (view)

how do you perform anal stimulation on a guy?
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:50:33 PM

Prostate: What you are referring to is milking the prostate. I caution against it.
That walnut that has been described, if touched the wrong way can have undesired results. Many men especially as they get older can have prostate issues they are not even aware of. The center part of the walnut sized gland, if pressed to hard, can cause severe damage to his urethra tube. If he has prostate cancer and is not aware of it, it can cause the cancer cells to spread from his prostate into his bloodstream. There are many other problems associated with milking the prostate. If you love and care about your man you will tell him no, you will not do this.

Good Lord, honey, you're not supposed to beat up and play rough with his prostate. A little rubbing is not going to "spread cancer cells". It's gentle rubbing, not finger jamming!
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 24 (view)

weird behaviour on here
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:38:17 PM
Oh well.. either OP has left the building or she's switching to her other profile...
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 68 (view)

YOU be the judge and jury! Should I date her?
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:35:41 PM
I've been following this somewhat disturbing thread and now that the OP has decided that he's not going to date her, I will give my two cents:
If I were her, and found out that the OP was taking votes on the forum about whether or not to go out with me, I would decide for myself not to go out with HIM. I want a man who can think for himself and make up his own mind, not somebody who has to take a poll to justify his indecisiveness.

I think the woman in question dodged a bullet here.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 122 (view)

Over 50 with younger kids?
Posted: 5/10/2012 8:29:24 PM

I don't care if somebody passes me over for a person without the responsibility of children. It doesn't bother me in the least for the lack of appreciation they have in other people, where it concerns their presumption of my lack of time or attention for them. I don't want their poisonous attitude around my little family, whom I value more than anybody on this planet, of which their declination Of interest in me is most welcomed.

Why do you assume that someone who does not want to take on someone else's children is lacking of appreciation for other people?

Just because YOU love your children does not make you more virtuous than someone who lacks interest in you due to your having those children. It is not a "poisonous attitude" on their part - simply a preference of theirs to have a relationship with someone who does not have a young family.

Show ALL Forums