Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Dating&sex when your older
 twistedjer
Msg: 46 (view)

Dating&sex when your older
Posted: 2/14/2010 11:32:04 PM
I live on the south side of Milwaukee, we have a bar on almost every corner

It probably has more to do with the approach. You have to remember somewhere around 80%-90% of communication is non verbal, body language, pheromones, etc.. So it basically boils down to mental attitude. If you have an agenda it shows. Go in with no expectations(good or bad) and if nothing else you'll have a pleasant conversation.

of course it helps if you keep a relaxed demeanour, nervousness is generally a turn-off.
(I was well groomed for this. Up until high school all my friends were female.)
 twistedjer
Msg: 45 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2010 9:41:27 PM
I'm not saying theirs anything wrong with people that do. I don't think they're sluts ether, it's just not my cup of tea. I just like to have an emotional connection with my partner. besides prolonged anticipation is a powerful aphrodisiac.
 twistedjer
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 1/17/2010 5:11:19 PM
Thank you for all the advice, most of you gave me some hope.
although some of you seem rather jaded.
 twistedjer
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 1/16/2010 9:39:06 PM
I married my high school sweetheart so I've been out of the dating scene for awhile. after we got divorced (several years ago) I took some time to re-evaluate my life and just starting to date again.

When I go out, I find plenty of women that want to take me home "for some fun", but NOT many that are looking for a relationship.

Not dating since high school, my question is: Is this just part of the age group I'm in or am I looking in the wrong places?

Show ALL Forums