Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How long do I expect it to last?
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 11 (view)

How long do I expect it to last?
Posted: 5/24/2012 10:43:47 AM
If it is his true nature to open doors etc. I would think you can expect it to last as long as he still likes you and feels you warrant courtesty and respect. I guess you could try doing something to piss him off and see if it changes his behaviour.

If someone stands there waiting for the door to be opened for them they strike me as being a bit of a princess. Allowing the guy to get to the door first is a little less awkward.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 6 (view)

Sketchers 'Shape Up walking shoes
Posted: 5/24/2012 10:22:24 AM
Cowboy remember how Earth Shoes where supposed to be a revolution in walking. Personally I stay away from any shoes than make be feel clumsy or give me a greater tendancy to roll an ankle so I would say this shoe is not for me.

The big thing here for active footwear is those shoes that look like gloves for your feet. I know a few people who are raving about them and I let them rave away. If they make a hairy pair maybe I will buy a pair and pretend to be a Hobbit.

Personally I look for a shoe with a half shank, lots of lateral support a solid durable sole and enough room for custom orthotics when I shop for hiking shoes. They seem to be getting hard to find as most shoes in this gendre have very soft rubber in the soles and no shank. My friend recently bought a pair of Merrell walking shoes with soles of this nature and she has worn out the soles in a month while training for a 60km on day walk in June.

Walking is great exercise and is a good for toning your legs but if you want to build some muscle on your legs walking is not the best way to do it unless you are walking up and down big hills and possibly carrying a pack. When I used to be a runner I used to build more muscle on my legs in the off season downhill skiing than I did running or walking.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 20 (view)

Alcohol and orgasms
Posted: 5/24/2012 10:10:00 AM
If woman was to make alot of noise and then have and organism I would be wondering where it went and if it was running around the room ready to pounce on me - visions of sci fi.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 3 (view)

Alcohol and orgasms
Posted: 5/23/2012 4:47:38 PM
If anything I have found that the women I have been with were more likely to orgasm if they had been drinking... Or maybe they were just more prone to lie about it or put on a good show when they had been drinking.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

Fencing accident
Posted: 5/23/2012 3:33:26 PM
Did you appologise when you hit her hard and did she cry because you showed no remorse for hitting her so hard? How badly did you hurt her? If she ends up with an injury as a result you may want to send flowers and/or a get well card. If you feel bad about making someone cry ( without causing an injury ) while fencing maybe you should not fence with girls.

I would only buy her chocolates if you were intending on trying to pick her up.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 2 (view)

BODY TYPES ADDITION OPTION!
Posted: 5/23/2012 3:18:30 PM
this request has been done to death please do a thread search
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 14 (view)

Two dates and hooked
Posted: 5/23/2012 2:07:06 PM
What do you guys think and how should I approach the matter in the upmost delicate way

The time for being delicate about this has passed.

By being polite/delicate you may be allowing his delusion/ compulsive behaviour to continue. You need to be firm with him and then cut off all contact. Just because he seems like a nice guy it does not mean that he is not stalker material. You will see what he is made of if he remains nice and respectful after you have given him a firm no.

I did mention to him on the first date that I wasnt looking for a relationship right away because I do have things going on but if it happened then it happened

Why did you not just tell him at that point that you were not interested in dating him rather than giving him a pleasant maybe that made him think you had interest in him.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 4 (view)

Whats the best way
Posted: 5/23/2012 12:18:10 PM
A a swift kick in the privates is usually a reasonable deterrant to future contact. But if you want to be more subtle you could always tell him that you would rather stick pins in your eyes than go on another date with him.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

HIDDEN PROFILE PROBLEMS: Post all concerns here
Posted: 5/23/2012 12:16:00 PM
I seem to still have that link on my profile for hiding or unhiding. I am wondering if those of us who are hidden have remained hidden with this latest hiccup in the site.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 21 (view)

Badge of Honour - my mobile phone is 18 years old
Posted: 5/23/2012 11:30:21 AM
I remember back in University when the nerds used to proudly display thier latest calculator by having it attached to thier belt like a six gun. Now it seems to have become quite fashionable to do a little one upmanship with electronic gidgits and gadgets.

I find it particularily funny when someone is doing this while wearing horned rim glasses - also considered to be the domain of the nerd back in the day. Now if they would add a little duck tape to the nose piece of thier glasses they could complete the look. Was it Drew Carrey or Johnney Depp who made that look popular or does it go way back to the Buddy Holly days.

About the only time I considered thick black frames " cool" was in the ZZ top song Cheap Sunglasses.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 10 (view)

What did I do to my calf?
Posted: 5/23/2012 11:09:07 AM
You may want to try googleing some infomation on muscle function and nutrients here is a brief clip from one article

"There are several vitamins and minerals that directly affect the health and performance of our muscles.
Potassium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus work together in seeing to it that the muscles are able to contract smoothly and effectively, as they should. Vitamin C is essential to the health and performance of muscles because it works with potassium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus in their muscle regulation tasks. Vitamin C is also necessary to the formation of collagen and elastin, which are important connective tissues of the body, forming the structure of muscles. Vitamin C also is responsible for the health of the blood vessels, which support the muscles need for oxygen and nutrients."

The most likely cause of muscle cramps IMO is dehydration and overexertion with nutrient imbalance being the next likely candidate. If it is a nutrient imbalance it is likely not just one nutrient that may not be missing from your body so it may be a challenge for you to solve the deficiency. I would not necessarily focus on potassium alone as the problem. Personally I have never found a lack of Potassium to be a factor in muscle cramps but that is just my own experience.

Personally I find it a little hard to believe that at the age of 31 this is the first time you have experience a muscle cramp and didn't even know what it was - I learned how to deal with them as a young teen.

To below... you have been lucky to have had such good health so far in your life if you are like just about everyone else you are going to find that you need to spend a little more time and effort in staying healthy as you age. If I remember correctly I had to be a little kinder to my body starting in my late 20's. Some days I feel like I spend more time doing maintainance that anything else but it beats the alternative.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 5/23/2012 9:14:54 AM
A couple of bottles of water a day is often not enough especially if you smoke, drink caffinated beverages, consume lots of sugar, do physical work etc. or are in a hot environment.

Yes a cramp will make your muscle contort ( contract ) and the longer the muscle stays contracted the longer it will take to go away/heal.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 5/23/2012 9:01:12 AM
It's called a cramp. You may be dehydrated or you could possibly be magnesium deficient. I used to get calf cramps regularily when I was a young guy usually after a night of tying one on - drinking lots of water at the end of the evening seemed to cure that then. I have been prone to chronic cramping for the last 14 yrs - I manage that by not drinking too much coffee or alcohol and taking a magnesium supplement - magnesium biglycinate. Smoking will also have a tendancy to dehydrate you - I was a smoker as a young teen.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 15 (view)

Badge of Honour - my mobile phone is 18 years old
Posted: 5/23/2012 8:42:23 AM
An analogy, not many would boast about their only car being 18 years old, or their shoes, and how they serve the purpose however and they don't need anything better

My car is 20 yrs old, my house is 30 yrs old, I have a pair of old cowboy boot that I wear on occasion that are 33 yrs old and some of my sports equipment that I use regularily is over 20 yrs. And guess what they work just fine... why just yesterday I was able to keep up with a guy half my age riding a fancy new bike and my bicycle is 25 yrs old.

I have never owned a cell phone ( I use them for work ) and only buy new stuff when I need it.

Some people who have old stuff may brag about the fact that it's paid for. I have an attachment to old stuff that still works well and has character and this includes people.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 58 (view)

Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:22:58 PM
She may not be disgusted by a shorter gent or a gent with parts of his head of hair missing but she may pass on dating him as a result of it. Sometimes this happens in spite of the fact that he maybe a couple of inches taller than her or she does not have a beautiful head of hair herself.

I am sure some men will pass on dating a woman with stretch marks etc : this is just as shallow in my books. If you are not perfect yourself don`t expect perfection in someone else.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 55 (view)

Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/22/2012 4:23:28 PM
I wonder if women who have stretch marks are any more accepting about guy having a full head of hair compared to the women are who don't have stretch marks. Most of us cannot help losing our hair anymore than a woman can avoid having stretch marks or saggy boobs or celulite.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

started hanging out with the ex gf...
Posted: 5/22/2012 9:32:26 AM
Judgeing by the threads and the posts we get to threads on these forums being confused about ones ex is not limited to just one sex or just one age group.

OP ex's are often ex's for a reason but many of us have to find that out the hard way. In some cases it can work out a second or third time.

I don't think you need us to tell you that she has given you plenty of obvious clues that she may be open to starting over again.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 14 (view)

baldness
Posted: 5/22/2012 8:36:36 AM
I'd rather a guy shave his head than have what looks like a toilet seat above his head

Nice.... Says the woman with no picture on her profile. It has me wondering if your hair is as thick and lusterous as it was in your twenties or teenage years or if your chest to waist to hip ratio is anywhere close to what it was in your youth.

Think of your hair as a non-renewable resource. The more you have left, the easier it is to get a good hair transplant result.

As soon as you stop applying Rogain ( minixidol ) the growth you had while taking it tends to fall out from what I have read and heard.

Think of your body and a resource with a limited means or renewing or repairing itself.

Propecia is not without it's side effects. Side effects of finasteride ( Propecia ) include impotence (1.1% to 18.5%), abnormal sexual function (2.5%), gynecomastia ( man boobs 2.2%), erectile dysfunction (1.3%), ejaculation disorder (1.2%) and testicular pain as well as an increased risk of prostrate cancer. It has also been linked to an increase in depression and anxiety. I think I'll stick with sliding into my old age with less hair every year thankyou.

I wonder if women think a guy is more attractive with a full head of hair but a big set of boobs or with a bald head and a normal chest.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 8 (view)

baldness
Posted: 5/22/2012 6:24:58 AM
I was just curious as Rogaine works really well for some guys as far as them not losing any more than they already have.

I have never tried Rogaine but I have yet to meet a guy that Rogaine worked for so I am not inclined to bother trying it. I know more than a few guys who did use Rogaine religiously for years and who have yet to shave thier head but have had "the horseshoe" for years. If will keep wearing my hair progressively shorter as it gets thinner.

At a cost of about $20/month with a four month minimum usage for results and a twice daily inconvienient routine I am sure most men just find this too inconvienient for what its worth. The time and money spent on this treatment would be better spent on improving ones diet or exercise program in terms of making a guy look more physically appearing IMO.

My dad went bald at 21 so I was lucky to have kept a reasonable full head of hair till I was in my mid 40's.

If you read women's profile you will find many of them with a full head of hair as part of thier wish list.

Good point IGOR about a lack of good role models in the media who have the horseshoe. I agree the media typically portrays guys with the horseshoe as being dorky. Who knows though with the popularity of thick black framed glasses these days - once the domain of the dork - maybe the horseshoe will be fashionable in the future. It did not seem so long ago that being joined at the hip to an electronic device was considered to be nerdy and now look at the bulk of the population.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

How shallow should one be?
Posted: 5/21/2012 6:49:51 PM
I think its obvious that you don't want to be too picky. It's unrealistic

And yet that is probably the standard that a good many people ( of both sexes ) choose here and they wonder why they are not having any success.

You should be as shallow as you can realistically get away with... most people know what that is IRL but the Smorgasborg mentality seems to settle in online.

If you consistently are not getting any bites despite changing the bait then maybe it's time to find a less popular place to fish.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 13 (view)

Athletic vs Thin
Posted: 5/21/2012 8:26:25 AM
Why thank you Pep now if we could only resolve the distance problem and figure out appropriate places for me to put my hands without you getting tickleish we could make it a date.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

After a 3hr wait on a date, is one owed a full date?
Posted: 5/21/2012 7:59:23 AM
So to make long story short. I ended up waiting on a girl from this site that I had a plan date for on Saturday for 3hrs; past the meet time of 10am

You are not owed anything. You had the option of leaving whenever you were comfortable doing so. It was your choice to stick around. If I arrange to meet someone Unless the girl is travelling a significant distance to meet me I will not wait more than 20 min without a call with a valid excuse.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

Athletic vs Thin
Posted: 5/21/2012 7:24:57 AM
95%+ of the time athletic means average or a few extra pounds.

I expect him to be 50lbs overweight

I am wondering if I should change my body type based on those comments. I am not thin, or average ( based on BMI ) I am certainly not tall so big and tall does not work. Would a few extra pounds be more appropriate or would you expect to see someone who is obese if someone stated that as thier body type?

Body types are a waste of time IMO. If someone posts full length body pics in form fitting clothing and give you an accurate height and weight that should be all the information you need.

If a woman says athletic I expect to see someone with lower than average body fat content and a significant amount of muscle. If she says thin I am thinking petite and lean without much muscle.

a guy 5'9 160 could have an athletic build as well as a guy built like say, Vin Diesel

At the extreme ends of the athletic scale you could put Mariusz Pudzianowski 6'1" and 310 lbs ( who makes Vin Diesel - 225 lbs look skinny ) or a world class marathon runner whose weight in pounds is usually twice thier height in inches - a 6'1" marathoner could be expected to weigh in the order of 145 lbs. It's all about body fat content and fitness.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 175 (view)

A debate about blowjobs
Posted: 5/21/2012 7:20:04 AM
as long as the guy doesnt expect to go down on me. And no I dont want to hear well you havent had the right dude. I dont care who you are if you are a guy I wont like it lol

A woman who likes to give but does not like to recieve - you are a rare bird based on my experience and the experience of people I know - are you saying that you do enjoy recieving it from women?
 Paddy_o_Lantern

Bald women
Posted: 5/20/2012 8:15:42 AM
I think you will find most women who are bald will wear a wig or a hat. Yes I have had female friends lose thier hair while going through chemo and one of them looked quite attractive despite being sick.

Bald women are a bit like bald men. Some can pull off that look and some cannot. There was Persis Khambatta as Lieutenant Ilia in the 1979 feature film Star Trek: The Motion Picture and Sinéad O'Connor had that look for awhile I thought it worked well for both of them.

Bald seems to have become quite fashionable for women if you are looking at them upside down.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 9 (view)

vagina problem
Posted: 5/19/2012 8:39:37 AM
OP would Vaginismus be a fair description of the problem you are describing

http://www.vaginismus.com/vaginismus-symptoms

yes she needs to seek a professional opinion.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

A male perspective please.
Posted: 5/19/2012 7:10:14 AM
There is something else going on. You said it was not about love so I am assuming it was about lust maybe this is just a good times relationship that you are sharing.

I'm not buying that he can't see you because he is in a fight with his ex... did you indicated to him that he cannot be bringing any of his emotional baggage with him when he is with you? He may need time out to get his head around his own problems in a supportive environment if you are not offering that or if he is just not comfortable sharing his emotional baggage with you.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

What is with cell phone mirror pics
Posted: 5/19/2012 6:32:19 AM
Maybe they are too embarrassed to have a friend take a pic or can't figure out how to use a camera with a timer. Or is it possible that they think that these arms outstretched or in the mirror pics are the best possible pictures they could take.

The one positive I can see to a pic in a mirror is that you can pose until you like the picture. With digital photography however does it really matter how many pictures you take before you get one that you like?
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 30 (view)

ive paid for more of our dates then he has
Posted: 5/19/2012 6:03:45 AM
he sounds broke. you can't ask a broke guy to start coughing up $$$$ for your social life

This is true OP you need to decide if this guy is hot enough to cast aside all your other concerns about him. He may be broke ( or cheap or both ) and self centered and a maybe a user and have bad breath but is he hot enough for you to overlook this. There are men who overlook these qualities in a woman if she is hot enough ( at least in the short term )

I wonder what you find attractive in this guy - you say he is in college - is he in med school and has a bright future ahead of him? If he is in a particularily demanding program he may not have a whole lot of time for commuting and may be broke.

Either way OP you need to be more assertive about the bad breath thing . This could be a chronic thing due to his diet/food allergies etc. Masking chronic really bad breath with a mint, mouth wash etc just does not work. If you don't want to pay for dates then do stuff he can afford.

You did not mention how much of a commute you have between the two of you and whether or not he has a car. You live in the city maybe he just does not like the part of the city you live in or maybe he is not a city kind of guy.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 12 (view)

Stretch Marks!!!!
Posted: 5/18/2012 7:01:21 PM
Some women get stretch marks just from growing and some are able to have kids and not get any. My ex who is now 55 had three kids and was 50 lbs heavier for about a two years in her early 20's and not a single stretch mark and no grey hair till she was 48 - she was one of the lucky ones.

As some have said above learn to love or at least accept your body - imperfections and all and you are more likely to find someone who does not care about the imperfections.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 18 (view)

ive paid for more of our dates then he has
Posted: 5/18/2012 6:58:31 PM
i feel like he is not even equally paying for our dates. now i consider myself to be an independent girl i dont automatically assume that a guy should have to buy everything for me since i have a job. but i think maybe out of the 4 dates we have been on he paid once

That sounds like the shoe on the other foot to me. I think most guys dating experience is the woman seldom paying and acting put opon if she does have to pay. You could always find a typical guy who is willing to pay his share of more or stick with this one who seems to have figured out a way to reverse the roles.

If if bothers you as much as you say then find another man. Your headline reads " wanted intelligent man who shows effort " it sounds like you feel that he is not showing effort or being a gentleman by your own definition.

If you want a gentleman, don’t settle for a spoiled little boy who takes you for granted

Does this mean that you might think that all women who are reluctant or refuse to pay or meet halfway on a date are spoiled little girls who take thier men for granted. Or is this just another one of those double standard things.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

Is Brunch a good 4th date?
Posted: 5/18/2012 8:57:18 AM
I guess I just had a "guy" reaction in thinking that I wouldn't be able to get lucky at 1 in the afternoon

I am guessing you have never heard of "afternoon delight"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eplbDbp6XJQ

*I* think it sounds luverley

" Oh wouldn't it be loverly!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEcX9gNVg1U&feature=related

Isn't POF alot like that clip... alot of common men trying to woo the odd fair lady.

... Sorry but there are just too many cheesy old pop songs rolling around in my head this morning
 Paddy_o_Lantern

Microwave oven and radiation.
Posted: 5/18/2012 8:11:59 AM

For the other use only filtered tap water or the water you drink ( non microwaved) The plant given only microwaved water will die.

I can't try that experiment in my own house as all my plants die a slow death anyway. I wonder if you fed the plants water that had been boiled would have the same result.

Yes the flourescent light thing is a good way to test for leakage.

I like using a micorwave I find it saves me alot of time in preparing a meals as I can precook stuff that would otherwise take along time. It is also an excellent way to kill any bacteria that may be present in your washcloth.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

Is Brunch a good 4th date?
Posted: 5/18/2012 8:02:55 AM
I am thinking breakfast is a good 4th date. Or if you sleep in or if you are too busy in the morning then brunch works well.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

Castration fetish - turn on or turn off?
Posted: 5/17/2012 2:06:30 PM
I know a lot of women enjoy movies such as Teeth and Hard Candy

Just because some people enjoy watching sick and twisted sh1t it doesn't mean they want to go our and do it even in the pretend world... Have you watched any gory violence on TV at the movies or on video or gaming with body parts being hacked of or blown to bits lately or listened to music with disturbing imagery? For most that is there limit in engaging in that sort of fantasy. OP you probably seen plenty of porn with stuff you have no desire to do or act out IRL.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 7 (view)

Why are men so quick to hand out their number?
Posted: 5/17/2012 10:41:32 AM
Some people want to go on sending emails or texts back and forth for what seems like forever to me. I don't give out my number unless I feel there is some sort of connection but since I don't particularily like communicating endlessly by email or text I like to move onto phone calls and then a meet asap.

I typically will not meet someone prior to talking to them on the phone so my idea of soon enough might seem like like too soon to someone else.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 58 (view)

Do I look transgender to you?
Posted: 5/17/2012 8:58:27 AM
OP if you are tired of this thread and want it to dissapear you can ask the mods to have it deleted. I would have sent you a private message but your restrictions prohibit that.

I find it a little perplexing with the type of work you do that you are lacking confidence and acceptance of yourself as you are. I am also surprised you would be interested in seeking the opinions of a bunch of strangers ( based solely on your profile ) who have never met you . I would imagine you meet plenty of possible dates with your lifestyle and would have little need for POF as a dating site.

Best of luck to you.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

Is lasting long?
Posted: 5/16/2012 10:08:18 PM
Does the amount of time include the time spent begging for sex? Some might call that part of the foreplay!
 Paddy_o_Lantern

Why don't women ask questions?
Posted: 5/16/2012 7:42:19 AM
Someone not asking you any questions or giving you anything to respond to in the messages they return to you illustrates that they are either not interested in you, too busy with other men to show interest, far too interested in themselves, or maybe they are just playing silly girl games with you. Either way it's a pretty good indicator that it is going nowhere.

There are many women who will reply politely in order to appear polite and nice and yes I agree that this does confuse some men. Since some women like to play the game of being coy or feigning interest and many men have played along with this game in the past ( but hoping the women they meet have grown out of that phase ) with some success it's no wonder we get confused by polite responses.

Now if a girl would just say " No thanks I'd rather stick pins in my eyes" there would be no confusion.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 12 (view)

Is Honesty So bad?
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:36:50 PM
Now if i could i would get a car but i cant sense i live in a crap-hole town where there are no jobs availible. I would move if i could but cant.

Why can't you move.. when I was 19 I spent the summer working in a remote mining community as an underground miner. I got there and back by bus and rode my bike or car pooled to work when I was there. I am sure there are some communities in the states where there is plenty of work/opportunities but not enough people to fill the positions.

It is a sacrifice to move away from home and live in a town where there is very little going on but at your age this is the best time get out of a dead end town and get some good work experience behind you.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 5/15/2012 10:31:49 PM
why should I get a push up bra to make my breasts look bigger

Because just about all of the competition is making the most of thier assets

And what you mean by above you as far a picture taking goes?

I think she explained it very well. If you want to see what other women are posting for pics go into meet me and then rate images - you will see alot of women's pics are with them looking either straight ahead at the camera or slightly upwards. The easiest way to do this is for someone to take a picture of you while they are standing on a chair. That really should not be necessary if you are less than 5' tall. All your pictures look like they were taken by someone crouching down or lying on the ground. Taking pictures from above will also make you look smaller.

Four eleven and 110bs. you look much thinner than that. I dated I woman who was 5'7" and 120 lbs and she didn't look significantly thinner in her pics than you do.
 Paddy_o_Lantern

Is Honesty So bad?
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:15:25 PM
Maybe if you had told her the reason you did not have a car she might have understood. Having said that you will find that there are quite a few women out there that will ditch you if they find out you are in financial straights, don't have a good job, still live your parents or don't have a decent car. Pick a better woman next time.

I assume you only chatted via email or pof. This girl may have been an adolescent just playing around for all you know.

Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 31 (view)

A LOT of girth...
Posted: 5/15/2012 9:35:11 PM
I could suggest that you contact the women who performed oral on Johnny Wad Holmes. If I remember correctly one of the porn startlets ( I think it was Seka ) was quoted as saying " It was like giving head to a telephone pole"
 Paddy_o_Lantern

Posted: 5/15/2012 9:17:52 PM
OP you have a strong jaw line relatively big hands relatively small hips and thighs a relatively broad back and shoulders and thin lips but I still think you look quite feminine.

Then again I am used to seeing women who have more of an athletic look to them.

If you are as you say less than 5 ft tall you sure do not look it based on your proportions on that chair. I would say you look closer to 5'6". You have very light skin for a woman who is hispanic.

The one thing you don't have that tends to make women look a bit manish ( IMO ) is visible tattoos, facial piercings and short hair. Good for you for not being a slave to this recent fashion trend.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 7 (view)

A LOT of girth...
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:44:57 AM
The girth of this thing is so big that when I wrap my hand around it, I can BARELY touch my thumb with the top of my middle finger.

If I touch the end of my thumb to the end of my middle finger it forms a circle of approximately 2" in diameter and I have relatively big hands and fingers - a pop can is approximately 2.5" in diameter. It sounds to me like you are exaggerating a little unless you have hands that are bigger than those of Umma Therman.

Yes if it is too big for your mouth you have very little in the way of options other than jaw stretching exercises or removal of your teeth. I am surprised you are able to open your mouth wide enough to accomodate something almost 3" in diameter without scratching it with your front teeth. I guess you could always practice on a pool noodle which is similar in diameter to a pop can.

If he said he enjoyed it why not simply be happy with that!
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 19 (view)

What is this flirt option for women, is it new ?
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:00:13 AM
I don't see how this flirt thing will be that much different than the meet me function ( which does not seem to be very popular ) Maybe this is a replacement for the meet me function.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 47 (view)

Nipples or No Nipples, That is the Question
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:23:58 AM
I look at someone's face rather than their ta-tas

And here I was thinking it was only men who had to develop the skill of not talking to someones ta-tas. Interesting that women have this problem too. Maybe some women are showing off thier breasts in thier skimpy outfits as much to impress other women as they are to distract men.

If you really wanted to distract a man you could wear a sparkly bra or perhaps just some glittery stick ons... just enough to cover the nips or in the case of the OP she could use stick on's for decoration in place of nips if she felt so inclined.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 39 (view)

THERE ARE WORSE THINGS IN LIFE THAN BEING SINGLE...
Posted: 5/15/2012 7:31:25 AM
I think it's funny how many people think that someone if defective if they have never been married by a certain age and yet there are quite a few people who are divorced or separated who want to claim that they have never been married ( single ) . Is it that they just want the best of both worlds.

Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 21 (view)

Change.. when?
Posted: 5/15/2012 7:20:14 AM
^^^^^ and here I was thinking that women thought that the hot guy who was well above average was the guy with the successful career, financially secure etc and the below average joe was the guy with a near minimum wage job and nothing else going for him except a lean muscular body.

Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 45 (view)

Nipples or No Nipples, That is the Question
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:04:31 PM
I am so anti-nip it's almost creepy. I hate when they show or are show-cased and when the mannequins in stores were suddenly all nipped out? I felt my teeth grind

Being anti-nip is a little creepy if you ask me. If you feel that way about mannequins I can't imagine how you would feel at the beach with all those men with thier nipples showing : - the horror!

Show ALL Forums