Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: First date, Great Chemistry, no kiss?
 dan88anew
Msg: 33 (view)

First date, Great Chemistry, no kiss?
Posted: 2/5/2013 10:27:38 AM
Why didnt you just kiss him ?

Had that happen to me when we've had chemistry but I've taken to long, so they've made the first move.

Definatly Important to have the first kiss on the second or third date if its not happened already on the first. Otherwise you risk them thinking your only interested in being their friend.
 dan88anew
Msg: 267 (view)

How young is too young?
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:10:51 AM
Got hit on by a women who was 31 the other week im 24. Personally I was flattered was nice to know that she felt I had something to offer. Age different didnt bother me at all. And theirs nothing I like more in a women than someone who has the confidence to go for what she wants when she see's it.
 dan88anew
Msg: 173 (view)

How do I tell my date his breath is awful?
Posted: 2/3/2013 10:05:23 AM
You'd think it'd be common sense to brush your teeth before a date or a night out. No point blowing it over something so stupid as bad breath. Never met a girl with bad breath though I've kissed plenty who tasted like an ash tray thats not nice at all when your not a smoker.
 dan88anew
Msg: 31 (view)

Do you find virginity attractive or annoying?
Posted: 1/25/2013 7:06:25 AM
Well they are both right arent they. Because theirs no one opinion on the subject.
 dan88anew
Msg: 56 (view)

Number of Sexual Partners......and Regrets???
Posted: 1/8/2013 9:12:47 PM
I regret every time I've said no. I dont regret any of the ones I did sleep with.
It just seems stupid to me now every time that I said no because she wasnt the one and
I wasnt interested in one night stands.
 dan88anew
Msg: 16 (view)

Do you feel some people who you meet don’t know how to have fun and date? Awkward initial dates?
Posted: 11/28/2012 7:45:12 AM
It seems to have alot to do with age and social class aswell when deciding what date is right. Certainly hear about alot of older people who go for the dinner date.

Personally I dont class coffee as a date. and I dont do meet and greets. Then again Im still young, and people are still up for taking chances and most have yet to be hurt by the opposite sex yet. For me dating is still fun, I hope the date never comes when it becomes a chore, something that has to be done to get to the thing you want. But who knows in another 10 / 20 years it will more than likely be like that for me to.

Anyways everyone has different ways of dating and if you dont like the type of date the other person does then your either too shy / nervous to try it or your simply not right for each other.

PS I should point out the thread is titled awkward first dates not awkward first meets. A date and a Meet are two different things.
 dan88anew
Msg: 12 (view)

Do you feel some people who you meet don’t know how to have fun and date? Awkward initial dates?
Posted: 11/28/2012 6:49:29 AM
Definatly. Personally I normally feel its my job to make sure the date is good fun and not awkward since im the one organising it. Then atleast you've had fun and a good night out even if you decided not to have a 2nd date.

Certainly some people can be very nervous or shy, and I like to get them out of their shell a little bit, If someones had fun on a date then you've definatly got a better chance of them wanting another date.

Personally I hate hate coffee dates or just dinner and nothing else. Sure later on in the relationship that'd be fine but not for a first date.

I used to be pretty nervous about first dates myself back then I couldnt imagion anything worse than a coffee date where your just grilling each other. And Im sure many women feel the same way if their a little shy.

Personally I prefer to take them to do something first. Like go iceskating, after a few laughs in the rink your far more relaxed and comfortable with each other then I go for dinner. Works perfectly for me never had a bad date yet. And I hope the girls I took out would say the same.
 dan88anew
Msg: 109 (view)

Fake fun wrestling or boxing with your partner? Turn on or turn off???
Posted: 11/28/2012 6:36:57 AM
Its just a bit of fun and a good way to initiate physical contact progress to something else if either of you are nervous or unsure how to get from A to B.

Funny how things that seemed so innocent as a kid take on a whole different meaning when you grow up.

Many a time I've just been playing around in such a way and all of a sudden your not just wrestling anymore .....
 dan88anew
Msg: 206 (view)

Body Issues?
Posted: 11/11/2012 9:22:05 AM
From reading the origional post seems the issue isnt ''can a man accept me for who I am'' but can you accept yourself for who you are and how you look. Nothing more attractive than someone whos confident and comfortable with their body regardless of how they look. Its tiring to date someone who has a negative view of their body.

Fixing the ''issue'' with surgery wont fix the real issues either. Like these people who have all this plastic surgery done their never happy theirs always something else that they dislike.

I personally think therapy would be much more help for people with body issues than plastic surgery. Its like painting over a broken wall just to make it look nice, the walls still broken underneath.
 dan88anew
Msg: 123 (view)

Friendzone? Why do you men hate it that much?
Posted: 11/11/2012 9:11:37 AM
No one likes being friendzoned male or female. Nothing worse than ending up only being friends with someone you really wanted to date and having to watch them go out and date other people.

To me thats being friendzoned. If however you date and end up friends because you mutually decided to stop dating then your real friends.

The problem comes when one person decides they want to be friends and the other really wants to date them.

Being friends with women is great. Being friendzoned by a guy or girl not so much. You can never be real friends with someone if your secretly sitting and waiting hoping they'll notice you and finally realise your the one for them.
 dan88anew
Msg: 18 (view)

Top Ten Reasons Why Women Date Jerks Instead Of Nice Guys
Posted: 10/30/2012 11:34:15 AM
Actually Jerks tend to have alot of attractive qualitys.

Their normally Confident, thats something people find attractive. They know what they want and arent afraid to go for it or worried about hurting people feelings so they normally get what they want.

On the flip side many nice guys are very shy and not at all confident and dont go for what they want in life.

Attraction is about lots of different factors, just because someone dates bad people doesnt always mean their attracted to bad people just that the traits they like are more commonly found in bad people such as confidence.

I mean ofcourse some people do like a bad boy / girl just because their bad, because their willing to break the rules do the things that you dont dare to do. Or perhaps you think that you can fix them that you'll finally be the one to change them etc.

So their you have it, Its not always as black and white as you might think.
 dan88anew
Msg: 49 (view)

Mr. Right Now
Posted: 10/22/2012 12:59:35 PM
I doesnt always need to be said. Sometimes you both realise your not soul mates your never going to get married but you like each other and its fun. And thats okay It doesnt always have to be all or nothing.

I dated a girl for a year and we both new it. We were happy and got on great but it was just something for right now because we enjoyed being together and we'd not met the right person yet.

In the end we broke up cleanly. She met the right guy for her after that and now has kids. And honestly im very happy for them and friends with both of them still.

Honestly Im glad it happened and was a great year. Sometimes its just nice to have someone to do these things with I mean we cant just wait around all our lives until we meet (or if) the right person for us. Doesnt mean you can enjoy the time until then.

It doesnt always have to be something that you see going somewhere sometimes it can just be what it is.
 dan88anew
Msg: 306 (view)

What kind of response rates are other guys seeing here?
Posted: 9/23/2012 12:58:26 PM
I dont think responds rates are that bad on this site tbh. Me and a couple of mates signed up to this site a few years back. And all of us got atleast one date out of it within a few weeks. And trust me were aint anything special.

Sure if you hang all your hopes online dating, and make it your lifes mission to meet someone then chances are your gunna be disappointed.

But personally I've had positive experiences most of the women I've talked to have been nice enough, And the dates I have had were all good.

If your not getting good responses from women online or in real life, chances are it could be someone to do with you. Sure its always easier to just blame the people rejecting you than take a long hard look at yourself to see what you might be doing wrong. But if you dont you'll never get anywhere.
 dan88anew
Msg: 18 (view)

serious commitment only- scary?
Posted: 9/21/2012 8:39:28 AM
This is probably the thing I dislike about online dating the most. It asks you what your looking for.

In real life in a club you walk up to someone and start chatting to them, see if you get along etc. You dont walk up to them and go hey im looking for someone to marry, Or hey im looking for someone to have sex with.

Its like Irl that conversation comes down the line once you know each other a bit, Online you do it in reverse you tell them what you want then you get to talk to them, It just seems a little backwards tbh, Besides depending on the person what you want may change. Not everyone you date is going to be someone you concider being with longterm etc.
 dan88anew
Msg: 99 (view)

Numbers of men vs women on here
Posted: 9/21/2012 8:24:46 AM
233 girls
295 guys

within 5miles online in the last day 18-21. Had to filter it down to that to get a small enough sample lol.

Now if I raise that age range a little to 24 year olds and take any log in times you get

220 girls
540 guys

Looks like in my area then that the ratio gets worse for guys as you get older. Which makes sense i supose since its a student town and their are tons of single 18-21 year old girls and boys who have come down to study.
 dan88anew
Msg: 325 (view)

Can a man be too tall to date?
Posted: 9/5/2012 2:17:09 PM
Yes and no.

Theirs no such thing as too tall. Their are guys nearly 7ft with girls nearly 5ft.

But its all down to the individual some people obviously wont date you if your too much taller than them, Some people wont date you if your not tall enough etc. Depends on the person.

So basically even the worlds tallest men have girlfriends ( well some of em do) so you can never be to tall for all women. But you might be to tall for some. But that wont depend on the womens height but on her preference of male
 dan88anew
Msg: 137 (view)

Is Casual Dating beating out Commited Relationships in Modern Society?
Posted: 9/5/2012 2:01:50 PM
Indeed in your teens and twenties especially casual dating is really the only option open to you. Unless you happen to get lucky. Because most people are still growing, Changing so rapidly and exploring and deciding what they want to do with your life.

If casual dating isnt for you then chances are you'll just have to wait. Most people grow out of it eventually. Personally I've never really been into casual dating that much prefer a proper relationship but hell from 18-24 its been a case of casually date someone or date no one. And I chose to do the casual dating thing rather than be alone while I waited for people my age to start wanting long term relationships etc.
 dan88anew
Msg: 113 (view)

If a woman admits to 10 lovers, she's probably had 30
Posted: 9/5/2012 1:49:09 PM
Its generally said that the number a women quotes is lower than the true number. And the number a guy quotes is higher than the true number.

The reasons for this is obvious. Its to do with society. Men are expected to have slept with quiet a few women. and their social standing especially in the eyes of their friends and respect they get from them can depend on that number.

Alternatively Women are usually harshly judged for having slept with guys especially if its more than a few. And especially by their female peers. So many will lower the number so as not to be branded a slut, or easy. Or to scare of potential partners. Just as guys also increase it to seem experienced.

Obviously theirs no way to figure out the true number. And obviously not everybody lies about it. But most do.

I can certainly understand the temptation I was dating a girl who said she'd had 15 previous sexual partners. I'd had 1 at the time. I told her that and she was pretty suprised but I was certainly tempted to exadurate when I heard how much more experienced she was than me.

Personally I've never asked because I dont really need to know who they've been with in the past. But every girl I've dated has always asked so I've always found out regardless.
 dan88anew
Msg: 91 (view)

Guys mentioning sex too soon
Posted: 9/5/2012 1:41:07 PM
I've had one or two women ask about how many sexual partners I've had etc on the first date. And them telling me how many they've had. Never actually asked myself because I'd rather not know tbh.

Guess it depends what your after.
 dan88anew
Msg: 209 (view)

Would u still date a girl if she won't sleep with u?
Posted: 9/5/2012 1:38:41 PM
Once waited a year. When your in your early 20's thats an eternity.

I dont think I'd do that again its a long time to wait for something that may not work out. But a few months is nothing
 dan88anew
Msg: 72 (view)

The accidental boob graze
Posted: 8/30/2012 1:36:21 AM
Maybe its just that accidental. Sure some creeps will probably attempt to sneak a feel.
But chances are 9 times out of 10 its just an accident. Boobs especially large ones can get in the way. Its like when a women asks me to carry her. And im like hmm where the hell can i grab you without touching something to pick you up.

On the reverse I find I get bumped into by women by their breasts more often then me doing it. Which I find odd. I mean their your breasts surely you know their their. Just makes things awkward. Especially when you walk around a corner and walk straight into them. Which I did once back at school to a girl a few years above me. Poor me I was only 13 nearly died of shock.
 dan88anew
Msg: 132 (view)

if your looking for sex, exit my profile
Posted: 8/30/2012 1:26:12 AM
Indeed it does seem that the people who put these things in their profile are guilty of these things themselves. Like if they put no games, It means they play games etc.

Personally I normally leave their profile as soon as I see one of those sort of messages. Because most normally people dont put that sort of thing on their profiles.
 dan88anew
Msg: 205 (view)

Do women like men with long or short hair?
Posted: 8/30/2012 1:11:23 AM
Personally I get alot more attention when my hair is longer. Now whether that is due to the hair or the confidence I have from thinking im more appealing is debateable.

As with anything I guess it depends on the person, different looks suit different people. And ofcourse people have their preferences.

Just go with what your comfortable with. Because if you feel good. And think you look good then you'll do better with the ladies. Alternatively if you cut your hair in a style your not comfortable with your confidence will be knocked and so you'll be less appealing.

I cant really pull off super short hair myself. End up looking dodgy. So I tend to keep it medium ish length.

One thing I've noticed is people can be really into hair. Sometimes girls will just sit their and play with your hair for hours on end.
 dan88anew
Msg: 345 (view)

Do men think women women wearing glasses are sexy?
Posted: 8/27/2012 4:28:18 PM
As with anything it depends.

A attractive women wearing the right glasses can look great.

but an attractive women wearing the wrong sort of glasses for her will look worse.

Its all about style choice. If you pick the right pair for you it can look really hot. Their are a fair few women with glasses who I find sexy.

Glasses come in so many styles and colours these days that they can just be another part of your look. Sometimes you even see people who dont need glasses wearing them

I've known a few women who for years I didnt even know they needed glasses because they were to embarresed to wear them. And you finally see them put them on . And your like wow you look gorgous in those dont see why you are embarressed to wear them.
 dan88anew
Msg: 186 (view)

Would u still date a girl if she won't sleep with u?
Posted: 8/27/2012 4:20:37 PM
I have no problem with waiting. I can wait as long as they need. Ofcourse I wont wait forever. It has to eventually happen.

Thats basically where I draw the line. If we are never going to sleep together then Im out.
 dan88anew
Msg: 252 (view)

Registered Sex Offender?!?
Posted: 8/24/2012 1:14:53 PM
I can actually believe this. Knew a guy who'd just turned 17 who was dating a girl who was 13 (about to turn 14) and she had lied and said she was just about to turn 17 too. She not only fooled him but all of us. Non of us suspected that she was lying. Was shocked when we found out her actual age. (granted i was only 15 /16 at the time myself perhaps as adults we'd have noticed that she was lying)

This day and age you cant be too careful. Back in my school days all the guys / gals used to sneak into the local clubs at 16. So you couldnt even be sure someone in a club was 18 without asking to see their ID yourself.

Remember those 3 Professional footballers who were 18-21 who got convicted a while back in the news when 3 girls met up with them for sex by pretending they were actually 17 when they were only 14. Seems to happen more and more these days.
 dan88anew
Msg: 68 (view)

Date a Blunt Woman?
Posted: 8/24/2012 12:47:56 PM
Blunt doesnt have to mean rude. I mean it can sometimes mean that but not always.

Sometimes it just means their honest and to the point. Which is nice sometimes. Like say you've been on a date with a girl all night and she's been dying for you to kiss her and you still havent. So she just tells you that you need to kiss her already. Sometimes people need to be blunt especially when im being to dense to notice their subtle signals.

It can be refreshing when someone just tells you straight up what they want, rather than having to spend the next week trying to figure out what they ment. Dated a girl like that. She was a perfectly nice girl but could be very blunt too. Was one of the easiest relationships I ever had. No guessing involved.
 dan88anew
Msg: 23 (view)

When Do You Tell Them Your Real Name
Posted: 8/24/2012 12:41:35 PM
This whole googling thing. It just seems a bit stalker ish to me. I've never done it.

If I found out that a girl had been googling me etc before a first date I think it might put me of going on a date with them. Just seems a bit creepy to me.

Besides it'd take all the magic away from the first date, the excitement, the tension getting to know each other etc.
 dan88anew
Msg: 101 (view)

animosity among men and women
Posted: 8/24/2012 12:36:14 PM
Luckily I dont know many people with such animosity in real life.

Well with the exception of when one of my male or female friends break up in which case you can normally expect them to come out with stuff like all men / women are evil etc. But thats just the hurt of the breakup talking so you dont take offense to it.

Because lets face it if anyone really felt that way about the opposite sex then wouldnt that mean that they had no friends or decent relatives of the opposite sex. Or perhaps had them but treated them as lesser beings just because of their sex.
 dan88anew
Msg: 9 (view)

does persistance work?
Posted: 8/21/2012 2:54:34 PM
Just from the other side of things. I've had one or two girls who were persistent in pursuit of me. I did end up dating them. But It didnt work out.

So does it work. Well yes and no I guess. I mean I did go out with them because they kept at it.

I guess my point is they may say yes like I did just because you were so persistant but it probably wont work out because they'll be reluctantly doing it. And dating shouldnt be like that. You should feel great that you get to date this person not just do it because they asked you a million times.
 dan88anew
Msg: 9 (view)

Facebook and Pressure
Posted: 8/21/2012 2:47:15 PM
Totally like that for me atm too. Literally every relative and friend has been getting married / having kids / getting a brilliant job ie Doctor / Lawyer etc. And Its like wow I've not done any of that yet and I went to school / grew up with these guys / gals. So I get it because your happy for your friends but it does make you look at your own life.

I mean I see my friends in all these awesome jobs and think damn I was ment to be doing that by now.
 dan88anew
Msg: 69 (view)

25 & never kissed a girl let alone been in a relationship, what to do?
Posted: 8/21/2012 12:54:23 PM
Dont worry to much about it. In my experience its all about confidence and self esteem. If you think it wont happen then it wont.

I'll be honest though I fooled around and had sex as a teen I never kissed a girl until I was 18. Well I did once but I dont count it since it wasnt a proper kiss.

Anyways I went off to Uni and my first kiss ended up being with two girls at once in a club. How does the saying go. Sometimes your waiting for a bus then two come along at once ;p

Anyways that year I made out with plenty of girls. But before that age I'd wondered myself why hadnt it happened. Was their something wrong with me, was I not attractive etc

Above all enjoy it when it does finally happen.

Trust me it can happen to anyone, Had girls literally force themselves on me and I dont concider myself anything special. If it can happen to me it can happen to anyone.
 dan88anew
Msg: 551 (view)

how do u handle being a virgin past 25
Posted: 8/21/2012 10:15:47 AM
Really depends on the type of virgin. Ofcourse theirs the type who are still virgins because no on will sleep with them because of their personality etc.

And then their are those who could have had sex but havent. Whether because their waiting for marriage. Or its just not been the right person yet or whatever.

Havent really known many of the 1st kind. I guess they hide in their basements (and since I hide in mine we'll never meet lol ).

But I've known a few of the 2nd kind and the girls I knew actually like it. They said to this guy If you dont get laid in the next Year we'll do it for you. Because they were great guys, they'd just not had sex yet for whatever reason. Must take a lot to turn people down and not give in to peer pressure like that.
 dan88anew
Msg: 106 (view)

Ever been caught with an erection in a public place?
Posted: 8/21/2012 8:00:17 AM
Used to happen daily as a teenager. Talk about embarressing just sitting their in class hoping it will go away before you have to stand up and leave for your next class.

As a adult not so much. Happened a few times in clubs etc when I've had some girl grind dancing on me. But im normally so drunk and preoccupied with the girl that I really dont care if anyone see's .
 dan88anew
Msg: 35 (view)

Your education
Posted: 8/21/2012 7:43:05 AM
I dont think you have to do a masters degree first. You can do it that way or you can go straight to PhD if you commit to it straight from the start. Dont actually know many people who do their masters then carry on to a PhD. I tend to think people only do their masters if their not going to bother going for a full PhD

I believe their are options for partially completed / still studying to. Ie some university. So if your 1year into a degree or you dropped out after 2years then I'd personally say choose that.

Ofcourse when it gets to higher lvl degrees the options dont work so much then I'd say put the degree you have already and then type below the one your studying for (as previous posters have said) Guess theirs not a option for that because its not something that comes up alot.
 dan88anew
Msg: 28 (view)

To love more or be the one who loves less?
Posted: 8/20/2012 4:33:34 PM
I'd like to love more tbh. Never been in love so it'd be a first for me. So even if it didnt work out or hurt It'd still be nice to experience.
 dan88anew
Msg: 74 (view)

Too Tall?
Posted: 7/10/2012 6:46:36 PM
Heres the thing right many people assume that a tall guy will end up with a tall women so their less ''awkward'' when their with each other or what ever.

But almost all the men I've men who are 30+ and married and very tall have very short wives. So doesnt really make sense but I see it alot very tall men and very small women

PS I know what you mean about this world not being made for tall people it seems everything has been built for people about 5ft-5'10 or something. Ceilings and door frames are to low. Steps are to small to get more than half your foot on and their spacing is so small that you have to take 2 at a time minimum. I notice it alot and im not much over 6ft. Not enough room on cars planes trains etc for your legs in the seats or your heads hitting the ceiling in the car.

Anyways seems to me that very small women like very tall men, Or maybe its very tall men like very small women dunno but thats just been the experience in my own life.
 dan88anew
Msg: 386 (view)

Muscular women... Turn-on or off?
Posted: 7/8/2012 12:21:05 PM
Depends how far were talking.

Someone who's built like jessica enis in-shape with visable abs etc definatly nothing wrong with that. But I'd not date a female body builder like some sort of female hulk hogan.

But certainly muscles dont bother me. Infact it shows me that they probably work out or enjoy playing alot of sports. Which is great because I do to and Its great when on those rare occasions you date someone who you can play those sports you like together with.
 dan88anew
Msg: 45 (view)

Career Vs Lifestyle.
Posted: 6/21/2012 8:51:41 PM
Sometimes you have to take the hit in the short term for the long term pay off. Sure it will more than likely make dating harder for the time being. But in the long run if it will provide you with better career prospects more chance for advancement and a higher wage then I'd say it was the right move to make. After all 1-2years is nothing that'll fly by.

Many people have taken the leap for a far less secure job prospect in the hope of it paying off long term. If you've got a guarunteed pay rise etc coming in 1 year 2 years etc then you'd have been a mad man to not have taken it.
 dan88anew
Msg: 106 (view)

Why the hate for Video Games?
Posted: 6/21/2012 8:31:23 PM
I remember once back in my clubbing days the lads suggested we take the ladys we'd met back to ours after the club had closed and have some more drinks their and play on the xbox. Anyways we did and they did come back with us to play on the console together.

I thought that was a odd way to end a saterday night certainly wouldnt have been my suggestion but they seemed to enjoy it.

I dont even own a console anymore so I only game multi player with friends on their consoles. Dont think theirs anything wrong with gaming though its becoming more social and ''cool'' to do with consoles like the Wii brought out to make video gaming accessable to everyone and easy enough for anyone to enjoy. I've come back with a group of people after a few nights out drinking only to see the Wii switched on and something like just dance put on so people can dance like fools and everyone can have a laugh.

Its all about balance, if you missing real life commitments or turning down your friends always when they ask you out because your busy gaming or raiding then its to much. If your just doing it in your free time to relax and its not affecting the rest of your life then its a great way to relax.
 dan88anew
Msg: 79 (view)

Date sites and self esteem
Posted: 6/6/2012 10:02:50 AM
Indeed your self worth and self asteem shouldnt be based on what others think of you. The only persons opinion that matters is your own.

But lets be frank what other people think of us does matter to most people.

Your success rate will depend on many different things, the kind of person you are, the amount of messages you send, whether you just blanket email or actual pick people out etc.

I know some guys who will hit in every girl in a bar until they get someone whos interested. Some people work like that relying on sheer numbers for success. Though you need to be pretty think skinned or very arrogant or confident to handle rejection after rejection. Some will hit on 20-30-50 women in a night odd are one will say yes.

Others will look more carefully and find one or two that their really interested in and who might be interested in them. Chances are they will have a better success rate but will probably take longer to meet someone as they dont message nearly as many.

Im more the 2nd I dont ask alot of people out but I have a decent success rate. I'd rather pick out the one I think is right and message them than blanket email a bunch of people just to get a date.

Some people might hit on 1000 women in a year in bars and get 100 numbers. Some may hit on 10 women and get 9 numbers. Personally I go for quality over quantity.
 dan88anew
Msg: 76 (view)

Do men secretly hate being used for sex
Posted: 6/6/2012 9:24:56 AM
Yes as a guy its not very cool to be upset that you got used for sex. After all guys are ment to love sex all the time right so what if they got used ?

But yeh many guys do get annoyed when they thought their was something more but all she really wanted was to sleep with them. Its just not acceptable to admit.

Had it happen to me. Didnt like it at all. Its no different than when a women gets used for sex but thinks the guy really likes her. The only difference is you cant complain about it or talk to your friends about it as a guy because you had sex so what if you got used right ?

But when it comes down to it that only happens when people misslead the other person into thinking they wanted more. Both guys and girls do this just to get you to sleep with them. If its made clear that its only no strings attatched sex then most guys generally wouldnt be bothered.
 dan88anew
Msg: 49 (view)

Old Fashion Values vs Modern Attitudes
Posted: 6/6/2012 8:10:39 AM
99% of the women I've dated in my life have asked me out. So it can work. It normally tends to be women who I'd never think I was good enough for normally either. Hence why I didnt ask them out myself.

Most of the women I've asked out hasnt worked out to well. However I've had good luck with the types of girls who have asked me out, I seem to attract very nice women though I cant for the life of me figure out why.

I wouldnt call them ''modern women'' though. Many of the women who have asked me out are very traditional. People tend to think the type of women who asks is desperate or slutty or something. But in my experience their not. They tended to cover themselves up more than most, wore dresses etc to a club instead of what most wear. had good family values etc.

thats my just my experience I've never been asked out by the kind of women people assume do the asking. And im greatful for that most who have asked me out were gems and Im sure they will make some lucky guy a great wife someday.
 dan88anew
Msg: 34 (view)

How Much ME Time Needed in Relationship
Posted: 6/6/2012 7:38:17 AM
Personally I do not need the nights out with friends etc or coworkers without them, Im more than happy for them to come along every time. But what I do need is atleast a couple of hours a week alone by myself to recharge.

I grew up with 2 siblings and 5 step siblings so Im fairly used to always having people around. But even in a full house I managed to find time to myself sometimes.
 dan88anew
Msg: 149 (view)

THEY SAY YOU'LL FIND 'THE ONE' WHEN YOUR NOT LOOKING...DO YOU THINK THAT'S TRUE?
Posted: 6/5/2012 4:24:17 AM
For me this means dont make it your lifes mission to find someone. Dont pin all your hopes on it. Just relax and live your life, enjoy it and casually keep looking.

It doesnt mean to stop looking. But when you put so much effort into it that it becomes your life to find someone you just come across as clingy and desperate with no life. And it scares people off.
 dan88anew
Msg: 39 (view)

Sex, before marriage. Still a virgin.
Posted: 5/28/2012 4:36:02 PM
I actually planned myself to wait until marriage to have sex. Its a nice idea. In the long run it was just not something that panned out. Just seemed to be more of a fantasy where you meet someone fall inlove and get married and their the only person your ever with. But life aint that simple
 dan88anew
Msg: 138 (view)

Do men really like Dominant Women?
Posted: 5/28/2012 4:28:56 PM
I like it to be honest. I think it depends on the person though. Im sure it could scare a guy off if he was to shy etc.

But for me it was a positive experience. Nice to see some passion and desire from a woman that they want you now and arent going to wait for you their going to just take control. I'll be honest at first it was a little suprising when you dont expect it especially from such a small thing but you get used to it and its pretty damn great.
 dan88anew
Msg: 133 (view)

can too much porn and masterbation ruin your sex drive?
Posted: 5/28/2012 4:15:51 PM
In one word Yes.

Theirs nothing wrong with porn or self pleasure but to mcu can lead to a lower drive for actual sexual intercourse with a partner.

dan88anew
Msg: 30 (view)

22 and dateless!
Posted: 5/28/2012 4:05:12 PM
Practice. Its what I did back in my teens when I wanted to figure the whole dating thing out etc. Started making conversation with girls. Started flirting with them, Hanging out with them etc. Being friends with them etc. Then you already know what to do before even having a date.

Its the same with anything practice and repetition. Doesnt even have to be massive steps. But the more confident and comfortable you get doing it the easier it becomes.
 dan88anew
Msg: 44 (view)

When should WIDOW(ER) change to Single?
Posted: 5/28/2012 3:58:20 PM
I'd say when you no longer feel widow'd when you've fully rec overed and gotten over the loss . Gunna vary from person to person. If it was me it'd be something like 3-5 years after.

Show ALL Forums