Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Tributes for a Killer
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 90 (view)

Tributes for a Killer
Posted: 7/15/2010 7:58:57 AM
Least leathal shotgun ammo is rock salt.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 29 (view)

Badger Cull - good idea?
Posted: 7/15/2010 5:00:32 AM
Always found a shotgun worked best but to each thier own!

By the way, Badger fur is worth a fortune, incase people didnt know. A badger hair shaving bursh costs from 30-200 quid.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 84 (view)

Tributes for a Killer
Posted: 7/15/2010 4:46:03 AM
Oh god your comparing Soldiers to Raul Moate...oh dear. Really truely sad when people compare people serving thier country to murderer's and criminals. Really im just lost for words how silly i think that sort of thing is.
Moat was a thug and a murderer, he was mentally deranged...please tell me of a murderer than isnt!
Facebook are right to keep the page up, as was said on the radio the other day which i found brilliant "The right to offend is far more important than the right not to be offended."

<div class='quote'>facebook has a tribute thread to a guy,what makes this antitribute thread any different..seems like the melting pot boiled over turning the kettle black.....
This isnt an anti tribute thread you, OP never said anything for or against it.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 31 (view)

dont this country piss you off
Posted: 7/13/2010 6:29:39 PM
Why do some of you think state benefits are a fortune or somthing...
If you're aged 16-24 you receive £50.95 a week
If you're aged 25 or over you receive £64.30 a week

Thats not alot 64 quid for a week...food, rent, water, electricity, how much you got left?
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 126 (view)

Britain no longer the place it was?
Posted: 7/13/2010 5:58:10 PM
I do.......it stops me from looking a twat.

No it doesnt.

If there was such an effect as "trickle-down", there would never have been a 'need/cause' of such uprisings
as the French, or Russian Revolutions.

And were those events a good thing or a bad thing?

You asked and i answered. Those events were a good thing, you ask the question like its rhetorical which implies you think they were bad due to the context you used it, least thats the way i read it.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 8 (view)

Why aren't Women funny?
Posted: 7/13/2010 5:44:00 PM
I used to know a girl at school and she used to be me laugh so bad it hurt lol.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 27 (view)

Badger Cull - good idea?
Posted: 7/13/2010 5:41:56 PM
Yes good idea! They can join the baby seal clubbers club too! Seriously you cant go anywhere without tripping over damn badgers!

Notice they dont cull Seagulls which are moving inland and killing all the smaller birds (Like Sparrows or Blue tits). Theres absolutely millions of seagulls and nobody gives a damn because there is no profit in hunting them.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 258 (view)

Post op transsexuals.
Posted: 7/13/2010 8:07:59 AM
What i said about the male and females is NOT opinion its fact. Go check it if you dont believe me, its funny people argue this because male and female are not just humans. This is a universal rule throughout scince and there are other speices which are not restricted to male and female but humans are.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 253 (view)

Post op transsexuals.
Posted: 7/13/2010 4:48:59 AM
Sorry but your genetails do decide what gender you are, its biological think about it, sex is reproduction so think on it that way, it doesnt matter about the mind or how you feel about it.

Male (♂) refers to the sex of an organism, or part of an organism, which produces small mobile gametes, called spermatozoa. Each spermatozoon can fuse with a larger female gamete or ovum, in the process of fertilization. A male cannot reproduce sexually without access to at least one ovum from a female, but some organisms can reproduce both sexually and asexually.

Female (♀) is the sex of an organism, or a part of an organism, which produces non-mobile ova (egg cells).
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 69 (view)

Tributes for a Killer
Posted: 7/13/2010 4:12:38 AM
Pity it isnt those that like these people that end up their victims, women like a good psycho till they are on the wrong side of one. Wonder if they still like them after ^^

Though really who gives a damn, Raul Moate was a chump who declaired war on the police after shooting 2 people and failed spectacularly. Seriously he was a second rate criminal and why anyone would give him time of day is beyond me.

This is the sort of thing i think Raul Moate would like to think of himself as,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9SWG1f--GY
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 118 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2010 8:25:11 AM
And were those events a good thing or a bad thing?

You must be kidding, you dont seriously think they were a bad thing do you? Lets just look at a few of the side effects,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution

France got a worthy leader - Napoleon who revolutionised the army making it not class based but based on skill and knowledge. Aswell as alot of military success.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_code - Worth looking at.

There was a side effect in Britian that workers got better conditions because they feared revolution.

French revolution was great thing.
Russians had potential but got hyjacked by Stalin.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 115 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2010 6:33:57 AM
Political correct comedians http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOhXpmozpbE
ROFL hes pretty funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5iUoFeqHPM&feature=related - Killed myself laughing!

Alf Garnet = Awesome.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 25 (view)

aroused to death...
Posted: 7/11/2010 6:23:07 AM
It is good exersize by the way you cant account for freak incidents...like a person dying after being hit with a football or somthing...just wierd stuff happens i guess.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 27 (view)

do the police have the respect of the people?
Posted: 7/11/2010 6:19:30 AM
Since they took my 16 year old into custody - which he deserved - and then proceeded to batter seven pieces of sh-t out of him,i wanted moat to come here and snipe the lot of them!
My brother was a policeman,but left the service because he did not agree with the violence that happened in the cells.

Where do you live? you cant get away with that these days, there are camera's in the cells for a start. Police are very tied up with red tape now I find it hard to believe that the police can abuse prisoners and not get put up on charges of police brutality. Ive seen police take down folk and they get more than they give for the most part try it in spain or greece for example and you will know all about it.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 58 (view)

User names - do they affect who you reply too.
Posted: 7/11/2010 6:15:02 AM
User names dont matter at all really even if they are bad might be the persons sense of humor for example FatkidsRhard2kidnap i thought was hularious!
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 55 (view)

How impulsive are you ?
Posted: 7/11/2010 6:10:33 AM
I thought i would be impulsive but it wasnt what i planned for.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 47 (view)

What is the longest relationship you have been in?
Posted: 7/11/2010 6:07:44 AM
A day but i got bored.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 113 (view)

Posted: 7/11/2010 6:06:08 AM
Its not weath, its not political thats just nonsense.
Its about communties...think about it, in the old days everyone knew everyone in their communty so you commit a crime or somthing everyone knows who you are! Everyone used to be in council houses so all the good were mixed with what are now are the bad. Try to remember that if you take all the good people out an area and leave the bad then it will get worse because they dont have the good influences anymore.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 22 (view)

do the police have the respect of the people?
Posted: 7/11/2010 3:01:01 AM
This trailer for the film Rightious kill says it all "Some people respect the badge everybody respects the gun". The police cant do their job half the time because their hands are tied, why do the poorest people hate them...they commit most of the crime! If the police keep coming to your door there is an answer STOP COMMITING CRIMES! If the police had more power to put away and stop criminals they would get more respect in my opinion.

Alot of you need to grow up, probably never been in trouble in your life and yet you talk about them like you have actually dealt with them, ive been lifted a few times for things i didnt do but they are just trying to do their job. Theres a few bad cops sure..theres bad firemen, doctors and everything else i heard they were people with flaws! Look at the police job, they deal with scum most of the time, thier hands are tied alot of the time even though they know who the criminals are. Really i would like to see some of you folk do their job.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 70 (view)

girlfriend of cop killer-
Posted: 7/11/2010 2:58:43 AM
Youtube comments are what the net is mostly like, controversy...people need to stfu and let the police do their job too many wusses in the country. Crying about the police just shooting a crazed gunman...good job imo. Maybe the police should send those people into armed response situations and see how they handle it, bet it would be really messy.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 43 (view)

The cult of Scientology
Posted: 7/10/2010 1:02:56 PM
I didnt. I found same link on a few Yahoo questions but really nothing on it to be honest. However a statisitics given on a Aetheist website saying how good aetheists are is hardly surprising is it?
Watch this = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3_Pnk7rC4U so called relgious fighting. I would be 80% of these have never ever been in a church or even know the diffrence in the religions...well watch the video and it tells its own story.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 41 (view)

The cult of Scientology
Posted: 7/10/2010 12:42:11 PM
0 No religious. heh good source.

Most crime is commited by blacks! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html

Your source is LOL. So im to believe most crime is commited by church going black folk in that article? Suuuuure. You realise that its an aetheists website right? Could have typed it myself >.<

Most of these so called Christians dont even know the diffrence between a catholic and a prodestant. So they arent religious they just claim to be. Go to Glasgow full of religious bigotry, Rangers - Prodestant vs Celtic - Catholic, most dont even know the diffrence between the two or have even set foot in a church.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 39 (view)

The cult of Scientology
Posted: 7/10/2010 12:18:30 PM
Then your whats known as racist. So are they, many people hate Jews and Muslims and are justified in their beliefs too if you generalise. If your an atheist ofcourse you cant be a pedofile, murderer or whatever other evil thing you can think of. Least your not generalised with them. Bet theres more athetist pedofiles murders and hard time criminals than Catholic.

Tell you what i hate is bigots and you my friend are very bigoted
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 37 (view)

The cult of Scientology
Posted: 7/10/2010 12:06:23 PM
Grammar police! LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9_kahA_wQo
Not defence?

<div class="quote">When Mohammed was waging war against Mecca in the seventh century, Christianity was the dominant religion of power and wealth. As the faith of the Roman Empire, it spanned the entire Mediterranean, including the Middle East, where it was born. The Christian world, therefore, was a prime target for the earliest caliphs, and it would remain so for Muslim leaders for the next thousand years.

With enormous energy, the warriors of Islam struck out against the Christians shortly after Mohammed's death. They were extremely successful. Palestine, Syria, and Egypt—once the most heavily Christian areas in the world—quickly succumbed. By the eighth century, Muslim armies had conquered all of Christian North Africa and Spain. In the eleventh century, the Seljuk Turks conquered Asia Minor (modern Turkey), which had been Christian since the time of St. Paul. The old Roman Empire, known to modern historians as the Byzantine Empire, was reduced to little more than Greece. In desperation, the emperor in Constantinople sent word to the Christians of western Europe asking them to aid their brothers and sisters in the East.
<div class="quote">

Yeah ill rave about Catholics beheading people and stuff when it didnt actually happen. I know lets complain that they killed jews given a modern bias persepective on things. Its so stupid, might aswell say why didnt they use planes to get to the holy land. Muslim expansion isnt up for debate it happened. It also didnt end in the Crusades went on as far as El Cid.
Its cool to say Catholics are evil and shit but when you actually look at the facts your talking alot of pish. Not friendly lol O'rly?
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 34 (view)

The cult of Scientology
Posted: 7/10/2010 11:33:50 AM
So what your saying is you should go like a lamb to the slaughter because your Christian..lol. Worked out well for the Jews in WW2 i heard.

Jews sided with the Muslims and werent exactly innocent in the battle for Jersuelem so the Christians killed them like they did the Muslims...seems fair.

Your a tool if you think the commandments were never going to be broken...sombody starts killing everyone in your village you turn the other cheek? Dont be moronic.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 32 (view)

The cult of Scientology
Posted: 7/10/2010 11:05:18 AM
Clueless...why even argue...your aware that the Christians didnt "win" the crusades. Its funny how much crap you talk just shows how little you know. Link HISTORICAL evidence that says im wrong.

What was the Cause for the Crusades?
The reason for the crusades was a war between Christians and Moslems which centered around the city of Jerusalem. The City of Jerusalem held a Holy significance to the Christian religion. The Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem commemorated the hill of crucifixion and the tomb of Christ's burial and was visited by Pilgrims. In 1065 Jerusalem was taken by the Turks and 3000 Christians were massacred starting a chain of events which contributed to the cause of the crusades.

http://www.middle-ages.org.uk/the-crusades.htm

Another Christian website i guess >.<
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 21 (view)

How are you keeping cool during this heat wave?
Posted: 7/10/2010 10:47:26 AM
Heat? Scotland got rain lol.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 30 (view)

The cult of Scientology
Posted: 7/10/2010 10:41:37 AM
Get your facts right

<div class="quote">The crusaders were reacting to over four centuries of relentless Islamic Jihad, which had wiped out over 50% of all the Christians in the world and conquered over 60% of all the Christian lands on earth – before the crusades even began . Many of the towns liberated by the crusaders were still over 90% Christian when the crusaders arrived. The Middle East was the birthplace of the Christian Church. It was the Christians who had been conquered and oppressed by the Seljuk Turks. So many of the towns in the Middle East welcomed the crusaders as liberators.

Far from the crusaders being the aggressors, it was the Muslim armies which had spread Islam from Saudi Arabia across the whole of Christian North Africa into Spain and even France within the first century after the death of Muhammad. Muslim armies sacked and slaughtered their way across some of the greatest Christian cities in the world, including Alexandria, Carthage, Antioch and Constantinople. These Muslim invaders destroyed over 3,200 Christian churches just in the first 100 years of Islam.
<div class="quote">
Oh those terrible people mass beheading...fiction is good!

<div class="quote">The Merciful Saladin

The presentation of Muslim commanders such as Saladin as merciful and magnanimous is a myth. When Saladin captured the Crusaders at Hattim on 4 July 1187, he ordered the mass execution of all the Christians: “They should be beheaded in accordance with Quran 47:4 ‘When you meet the unbelievers on the battlefield, strike their necks’” Saladin’s secretary Imad reported, “With him were a whole band of scholars and Sufis and a certain number of devout men and aesthetics; each begged to be allowed to kill one of them and drew their swords and rolled back their sleeves. Saladin, his face joyful, was sitting on his dais; the unbelievers showed black despair.”

In 1148, the Muslim Commander Nur ed–Din ordered the slaughter of every Christian in Aleppo.

In 1268, when Mamluk Sultan Baybars seized Antioch, he ensured that all the men were slaughtered, the women sold into slavery, the crosses in every church smashed, the Bibles torn and burned, the graves of Christians desecrated, every monk, priest and deacon was dragged to the altar and had their throats slit where a mass had previously been celebrated, the Church of Saint Paul and the Cathedral of Saint Peter were destroyed and the bodies of the Christians burned.

When on 29 May 1453, the greatest city in the world of that time, Constantinople, was conquered by the Jihadists, the Muslims “slew everyone that they met in the streets, men, women and children without discrimination. The blood ran in rivers down the steep streets from the heights of Petra toward the golden horn”. The Muslim soldiers even entered the Hagia Sophia, and slaughtered thousands of Christians worshipping in what was then the largest church in the world at that time.
<div class="quote">

Lets try a historical account.

<div class="quote">Myths And Misconceptions

The politically correct dogma that the Crusades were unprovoked, imperialist actions against the peaceful, indigenous Muslim population is simply not accurate. Such propaganda reflects a hostility for Western civilization, and often against Christianity itself, rather than any actual historical research.

Similarly, the characterization of the Crusaders as greedy for loot, only out for personal gain, is simply out of touch with reality. Those who participated in the Crusades saw it as an act of sacrifice rather than of profit. The Crusades were in fact prohibitivly expensive. Many Crusaders had to sell their property to raise money for the long journey to the Holy Land and knew that their chances of returning alive were slight. Most who did manage to survive and return came back with nothing material to show for their efforts.

Similarly the modern PC myth that the Crusaders attempted to forcibly convert Muslims to Christianity is a politically motivated fantasy. Search as one might through the writings and records of the Crusaders, one will not find any mention of Crusaders seeking to convert the Sarracens or the Turks. The Crusaders saw themselves as Pilgrims seeking to recapture and liberate Christian lands from vicious invaders.

Even Maalouf in The Crusades Through Arab Eyes, reports the observations of Spanish Muslim Ibn Jubayr who traversed the Mediterranean on his way to Mecca in the early 1180’s and found that the Muslims were far better off in those lands controlled by the Crusaders than they were in Muslim ruled lands. And that Muslims preferred to live in the Crusader realms as those lands were more orderly and better managed.

Ibn Jubayr wrote: “Whose lands were efficiently cultivated. The inhabitants were all Muslims. They live in comfort with the Franks – may God preserve them from temptation! Their dwellings belong to them and all their property is unmolested. All their regions, patrolled by the Crusaders in Syria are subject to the same system: The land that remains, the villages and farms, have remained in the hands of the Muslims. Now, doubt invests the hearts of a great number of these men when they compare their lot to that of their brothers living in Muslim territories. Indeed, the latter suffer from the injustices of their co-religionists, whereas the Franks act with equity.”

The Crusades have often been portrayed as European Colonialism, but the Crusader states were not ruled from Western Europe. The governments they established did not answer to any Western power. Nor did the Crusader rulers siphon off the wealth of their lands and send it back to Europe. No streams of settlers came from Europe to settle in these states, which were established only in order to provide permanent protection for Christians in the Holy Land

Preach how evil RC's are when you dont even have a clue what the Crusades were about is just stupid.

Catholics didnt burn people to get one over them that was people. Its like saying guns kill people...you cant be killed by a gun you get killed by the person holding it.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 32 (view)

What does the toothfairy do with the teeth she collects?
Posted: 7/10/2010 10:04:22 AM
Makes fairy dust obviously! duh! :D
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 67 (view)

girlfriend of cop killer-
Posted: 7/10/2010 10:02:07 AM
However they haven't said why they used the tazer; but I suspect the munter was asleep and they'd hoped the jolt would cause him to lose hold of the weapon so they could overpower him.

Why bother with a tazer a sniper rifle and a head shot would have been best tbh. Why bother taking him alive? Costs Tax payer money, hes a murderer and basically more trouble than hes worth. So yeah your next statement was spot on! Kill him and its a job done!
 Rebel4ever85

Why do people get married?
Posted: 7/6/2010 5:08:02 AM
The guy above said exactly what i was thinking. I think your pretty spot on with what you said.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 13 (view)

School Sports?
Posted: 7/6/2010 4:59:27 AM
Norway invested most of its North Sea oil revenue - the rest it spent on its people - free education - and sports facilities for every community - down to estate and hamlet level...lots of them and free.

We used our North Sea oil revenue letting our politicians play global military and financial super-power, let Thatcher sell off the 'family china' for a bit more of the same and - sell off the sports facilities we have now to pay for the ordinary. Priorities are wrong in my opinion.

We do have free education and sports facilities. My community centre where i lived had 7 a side football and an 11 a side team. We do have all of those things..least in Edinburgh we do. Community centre stuff cost like 50p or somthing silly like that but it was good could go in doors and play aswell...free so long as no classes were on. I mean theres loads of stuff where i live. Golf courses, Gyms, Community centres are just ones i can think of off the top of my head.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 38 (view)

Whatever works
Posted: 7/6/2010 2:11:23 AM
People expect too much, thats the first step on the road to dissappointment. Everyone has flaws its whether you can love the person with the flaws that will determine if the relationship will work.
Divorce is easy, so people get married thinking "Can always get devorced if it doesnt work" thats the truth. Marriage isnt what it used to be just basically means serious relationship and not life long commitment now.

If its worth having its worth fighting for and all relationships will take that test.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 8 (view)

School Sports?
Posted: 7/6/2010 1:26:12 AM
Why wouldnt they run football teams? thats stupid unless they are trying to change the system to be more like the dutch, im all in favor of 7 aside to start. I havent heard anything about this but seems stupid no reason not to have them.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 240 (view)

The England World Cup Thread 2010
Posted: 7/5/2010 3:19:35 AM
So your basis of judging the man is on 5 bad world cup games? Apart from England hes one of the most sucessful managers ever. Steven McClaren had a bad england run as manager he afterwards managed FC Twente and did brilliantly with them winning thier first EVER league title and coming second in the season before and after. He was manager of england for the shortest time of all of them. Yet did amazingly well with a mediocre Dutch team beating off the likes of Ajax and PSV which are much bigger more sucessful clubs. This made him the first English manager to win a major European League title since Bobby Robson with F. C. Porto in 1996.

Let me guess...he sucks because England played badly under him just like Capello. Maybe England just suck?
 Rebel4ever85

Instant Repulsion?
Posted: 7/4/2010 3:54:25 PM
That takes years so training to become that skilled! Im working on it :D
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 239 (view)

Posted: 7/4/2010 1:49:40 PM
Yeah nice arguement just ignore the evidence against it and come up with another random comment which proves your arguement fails. Team wise it doesnt matter about age when france did well they had a very mature side...so they sucked because they were older players? mmmkay! If you dont play a player because hes older in the world cup finals...old being 28-30 then your a idiot. So you wouldnt play Klose anyway because hes over 30, you wouldnt have played who for england? Ashely Cole? easy one of Englands best players, Lampard? Gerrard?
Germany play a young team because its best they have avalible dont tell me you think they wouldnt play the likes of Ballack if hes was fit.

England much like France when they won Euro 2006 they a older but great squad diffrence is the French played well as a team. Ignore the fact that at least 4 of thier first team players retired from international football after the final. They must suck because they were old right?

Check the German team from 4 years ago and nearly all are retired bar Klose. They still did well.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 237 (view)

Posted: 7/4/2010 5:21:44 AM
Klose scored 3 goals last season aswell hes 1 goal off the top goal scorer ever in world cup history. World cup heroes are awesome eh? Klose 3 goals last season in world cup hes 5/5.
Basically you havent a clue about football and now the world cups on your an expert? Am i right? Fabio Capello isnt a good manager because england players fail? his record at clubs clearly shows he sucks!
Klose only scored because english defenders made a school boy error, thats the managers fault right? Maybe should have got Fabio to defend probably could have done better tbh.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 236 (view)

Posted: 7/4/2010 4:18:03 AM
Fabio Capello sucks...yeah rated 21st best manager of all time.

<div class="quote">21. Fabio Capello. The sergeant-majorish Italian was sacked by Real Madrid in the summer for not winning the title with sufficient panache but style was never his priority. That was winning. His AC Milan side once went unbeaten for 58 Serie A matches which trumps Arsenal's Invincibles.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article2437525.ece

We want a young team because Germany has a young team...ROFL.
2002 Germany squad was as old as if not older than the current England team they got to the final. Zinedine Zidane won the golden ball (Best player of the competition) at 2006 World cup at age 33.
France squad when they won it was pretty old, Brazil have won it with alot of older players..most winners didnt win it with a young squad. You play the best team avalible period and Fabio did that. By the way the average age of the Brazil team was 28.6 and englands was 28.7. Didnt see them crying or Paraguay who were 28.1 both them did alright it wasnt age that knocked them out was it?
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 19 (view)

animal lover?
Posted: 6/30/2010 7:24:04 AM

the dumb, unconditional love on offer and the fact that dogs are completely reliant on their owner is something which many haven't experienced since their kids were babies.

Suggest you read up on the relationship between dogs and humans and how it started. Pampering your dog is a new thing. If you stuck any human in the wild to survive alone they couldnt do it...a dog probably could.

Reliance is relative. Humans also have unconditional love for the people who bring them up from being babies so thats null and void.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 64 (view)

The First ConDem Budget on 22/6/10
Posted: 6/30/2010 4:38:01 AM
Lib dems are sellout peons and Conservatives will make everything sound like the end of the world so they can come in and save us. Truth is that its same old story as always, Tories looking out for rich people and screwing the poorer people.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 29 (view)

Facebook, makes dating complicated?!
Posted: 6/30/2010 3:11:24 AM
Dont use failbook.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 50 (view)

Too 'Old' to do something..?
Posted: 6/30/2010 2:54:08 AM
You can be too old to do certain things depending on the person, Randy Corture is 43 and he was Ultimate fighting champion in the heavy weight devision hes a legend, one of the greatest men ive ever seen. He is in one of the most compeditive and taxing sports in the world. People normally retire at 30ish and hes going strong at 43...its unbelievable! He retired came back out of retirement and won the heavy weight title. Thats unbelievable he later lost it to Lesnar who is about 4 stone heavier.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 224 (view)

Posted: 6/30/2010 2:28:55 AM
I watched the game and like the pundits said, 4 - 1 was mecriful for the english. Yes they got a goal disallowed...guess what? It happens you dont give up you work hard and you make more chances. Your playing for your country you dont just give up...i bet the Germans wouldnt! Basically the english were outclassed the germans looked more comfortable in possession and passed the ball better. They had the lions share of chances and the english defended terribly.

One dissallowed goal doesnt get you beaten 4 -1 if you lost 2 -1 maybe you could argue but 4 - 1 its irrelivant. They gave up because they didnt get a goal? What a bunch of babies your playing for your country for gods sakes! Look at the england group..it was easy...you only beat a place with half the population of Scotland and then talked of winning the world cup! Dream on!. England played terribly throughout the tournament and deserved to go out.

Edit - Although i heard having a manager that can speak english helps...
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 123 (view)

Posted: 6/23/2010 5:02:34 AM
Smart money is on Germany IMO. Even with 10 men they looked good and Germans dont miss penalties...the guy who missed is actually Polish. Germans never give up work hard...so yeah betted on them but i wont cry if a team who havent won it before or in a VERY long time win it.

England and France both looked simliar in how unintrested they looked. On current form England will be lucky to get out the group.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 33 (view)

So, i've been thinking.....
Posted: 6/23/2010 4:55:36 AM
I have noticed the same profiles on match and this site for some girls exactly the same photo and blog. Some must be over 2 years old because i remember seeing them when i first tried internet dating.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 13 (view)

King of cool..
Posted: 6/1/2010 8:05:03 AM
Harry is cool, hes a royal who gets off his arse and does somthing! thats awesome in my book. I love how hes abit of a rebel, none of the others are cool at all IMO so we wins hands down. Cool isnt about age...look at AC/DC, but Lemmy from Motorhead is 57 and he is awesome! Motorhead = Loudest Band in the world.

Although we all know the real king of cool is the Iceman Chuck Liddel.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 49 (view)

is this normal behaviour?
Posted: 6/1/2010 5:18:53 AM
Pfft stalker, should hardly think a stalker asks if he should stop texting! IMO he thinks you lost intrest. Hard to judge if sombody is keen or not on text or via the phone tbh. If your having relgular chat and stuff and suddenly sombody cuts it off...yeah i would think probably lost intrest. Its doesnt come across like a good sign does it? Lets face it most folk text all the time so its not like it takes long to answer sombody 2/3 mins tops.

Some critisim is justified because the guy is unsure how she feels and she hasnt told him hes a stalker..nice.

Take the other side of things
What makes you think your so great he wants to stalk you? Maybe ego issues there? Seriously a few texts and hes stalking you? O'rly!?
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 50 (view)

Should NHS stop funding alternative treatments?
Posted: 5/18/2010 11:52:58 PM
I do have an idea of the wasted money in the NHS and Local authority in general its astronomical...but its normally down to red tape and political correctness gone mad. Most saving are common sense but there are rules preventing them from being done. I would say it should be up to a medical specialist to say if they think it will work or not..just like any other drug you would get.
 Rebel4ever85
Msg: 10 (view)

Commission to review Human Rights Act after terror case
Posted: 5/18/2010 11:47:16 PM
Justice will come on when they blow up a few folk, might have to be a few thousand before they get the merited response. Enjoy.

Show ALL Forums