Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: short rib/marscapone canilonni recipe?
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 1 (view)

short rib/marscapone canilonni recipe?
Posted: 3/1/2014 6:42:04 PM
anyone have one?
i have roasted garlic and parsley to add so far. what else?
......................................................................................................

k.w.
brain fart
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 55 (view)

FAQ: Emails/Messages - Not Showing in Sent Box
Posted: 2/26/2014 12:49:31 AM
i've send multiple emails to people that go through without an issue. others do not for reasons beyond my comprehension.

what does anti spam have to do with key words? are "the sex pistols" spam? no? then why does it only go through when i write "the s*x pistols"?

why would you have rules that you don't tell people about? why do i need to rewrite an epic message after seeing it didn't go through, sometimes hours later? who is that protecting? that's just silly.
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 53 (view)

FAQ: Emails/Messages - Not Showing in Sent Box
Posted: 2/24/2014 7:48:15 PM
is there a list of "banned words"?

i can't talk about "the sex pistols"?

stop censoring people. no one needs you to be mommy.
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 15 (view)

Easy applesauce recipe?
Posted: 10/12/2013 10:36:19 AM

Silly point but? Realtors tell you that when showing your house, you should have a pot of this or even just water and cinammon brewing on the stove to make the home much more attractive to potential buyers!

when i sold my last place i baked bread in the bread maker. that was a lot of bread i made. lol
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 12 (view)

I love the film Grease but 50's or 60's
Posted: 9/2/2013 12:59:39 AM

Ha! High school kids back in the 1950's didn't age well. Grease or Happy Days.....they all look like they are In their early 30's. they were also a lot richer in the 50's...flush with cash to make multi thousand dollar renos to cars....kids were also smarter...did all the car engineering themselves. Also in great physical shape despite chain smoking and lounging around malt shops.

travolta was 23.
 THEKidWicked

random 5 songs from ipod
Posted: 8/22/2013 12:49:19 AM
dope: now or never
bruno mars: grenade
shinedown: if you only knew
ozzy: diary of a madman
buckcherry: rescue me

k.w.
and the cradle will rock
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 2 (view)

Dry mushrooms...Sell by 031809...would you dare?
Posted: 7/31/2013 11:29:54 PM
once opened, a bag of dried shrooms should be used in 6 months. if still in a bag they should be used in 12 months. they don't go bad as long as they're kept dry but they lose flavor the longer you leave them.

srhooms grow in poop. remember that.

k.w.
blech
 THEKidWicked

Anybody got any homemade music they wanna share?
Posted: 7/20/2013 10:46:12 AM
just demo versions with just my bass player performing most of the parts either live or on a drum machine.

http://cfox.supernova.com/-Drunk

k.w.
drunk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 8 (view)

To the Bryan Adams fans-- what is your favorite BA song and your favorite album?
Posted: 7/20/2013 10:43:59 AM
was always a big fan of Remember. might be on the first album. breat tune.

i've been in vancouver my whole life and i've yet to see him play live.

k.w.
that needs to change
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 35 (view)

BURGERS BURGERS BURGERS creating a new twist every summer
Posted: 7/20/2013 10:34:56 AM

QUESTION
Can you prepare patties with your fave ingredients/spices etc. AND add a bit of shredded cheese THEN freeze them? Just wondering about the cheese if it will do well IN the pattie.

while cheese doesn't really freeze all that well it's fine inside a burger. personally, i put the cheese on at the end. you need lots of cheese on a burger and shredding it into the burger is a waste in my eyes. if you like cheese on the inside you can make a jucy lucy which is a chunk of cheese sealed in between 2 patties.

k.w.
old cheddar
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 69 (view)

House,Techno and other EDM music.
Posted: 7/11/2013 11:17:58 PM

I ***challenge*** you to listen to UMF Armin van Buuren 2013 on Youtube, he has two sets, one an hour and one an hour and a half.

i listened to the first ten mins. i really like the vocals. i skipped ahead to a few other parts. very impressive stage . the show is very KISS inspired.
but the music? mindless. but fun. it's like disco or pro wrestling. the emd fans don't hide the fact like the others. hehe

I've not heard the particular people you mentioned, but I do know Lady Gaga is NOT considered EDM or Trance.

i guess you're not that big of a music fan if you don't see gaga as a dance artist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Lady_Gaga

i guess all of those awards should have gone to a computer programer instead?

if you don't like my opinions feel free to ignore them. this is an open discussion. i'm not trying to convert anyone . lol. there's plenty of room for everyone. i'm trying to learn more about emd and the dorks....er....um...fans that listen to it.

k.w.
it's only music
(barely)
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 8 (view)

Dry chicken swimming in liquid??
Posted: 7/11/2013 10:14:36 PM
one of the rules i remember from cooking university is never freeze skinless chicken because it loses moisture.

it may have had freezer burn or you my have over cooked it too.

k.w.
was it tough?
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 3 (view)

pizza cheat
Posted: 7/11/2013 10:08:52 PM
that's a biscuit recipe. add dill, scallions, parsley or cilantro.

flaky.

k.w.
there are no pizza shortcuts
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 11 (view)

paula deen
Posted: 6/24/2013 1:34:32 AM
i hear she's going to become a wedding planner.

k.w.
white flour

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 54 (view)

Topless Beachs - Like them or not???
Posted: 6/24/2013 12:44:28 AM
topless beaches are the greatest invention ever. just ahead of beer and pizza.

k.w.
and metal

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 7 (view)

songs you cant help but sing along too?
Posted: 6/8/2013 7:05:29 PM
has to be happy birthday.

the theme to the muppet show.

don't stop believing.

sweet caroline.

k.w.
i could go on

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 25 (view)

WHO ELSE loves their Gerorge Foreman grill ... ??
Posted: 4/27/2013 4:00:32 PM
i liked them better when they were called paninni presses.

makes killer chicken.

totally useless info: hulk hogan was originally offered to put his name on this grill and declined.

k.w.
yup
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 14 (view)

BC Election 2013 Reality Checks
Posted: 4/22/2013 1:41:11 AM
christy clarke vs the bc film industry.

stick a fork in her. shes done. back to radio.

na na na na .....hey hey....

k.w.
she screwed herself
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 9 (view)

Make your own alfredo!
Posted: 4/11/2013 6:22:12 PM

Land of lakes light whipped butter it has no sugar in it. I like belade much better than the land of lakes and this one has no sugar like the other one.and has sea salt in it. Texas the belade is so yummy you would think that you are eating regular full of fat butter. I buy it at trader joes. The creamer has like next to nothing sugar in it. The regular creamer is loaded with fat and sugar. I will use fat free heavy cream. I will add some fresh peas and shrimp to my alfredo and sauté some garlic etc and for a new twist I will add fresh chopped chives on top.

there is no sugar in butter unless you add it yourself.

there is no such thing as fat free heavy cream. the land of lakes product is actually half and half.

k.w.
ouch
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 10 (view)

Awesome Pasta Sauce
Posted: 4/7/2013 11:10:09 PM

Sounds great here is mine i find not cooking sauce is better just mix in bowl then heat what you need: 4 cans italian crushed tomatoes one cup of sugar basil dried parsley garlic powder olive oil just mix n bowl dont cook it so good! My email is charlener911@gmail
.com would love to have penpals to talk about anything

if you don't cook it it's pizza sauce. if you're using all powdered and dried ingredients you don't need to cook it.

not a great pasta sauce but a very good base.

one cup of sugar basil dried parsley garlic powder olive oil?

each?

one cup of sugar?

no salt? oregano?

k.w.
marinara
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 143 (view)

Why are most new rock bands terrible?
Posted: 4/3/2013 11:23:11 PM

Unfortunately rock is passe now as it's not underground anymore and the cultural decline of the "Anglo-Saxon" world in General.

radio doesn't play a ton of rock anymore but it's still out there. you just have to look for it.

that's kind of the definition of underground, isn't it?

rock needs a kick in the ass. will it be from a rock/techno hybrid? possibly but probably not. the old schoolers won't dig it.

the world needs the next guns n roses type of band. dirty. dangerous.

i hope it happens soon.

k.w.
it's hard to be a rock n roller
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 22 (view)

Give your PREDICTIONS on early deaths of entertainers
Posted: 4/3/2013 11:08:02 PM

Give your PREDICTIONS on early deaths of entertainers
I'm going with Engelbert Humperdinck. His time is coming.

he's 76. not exactly early when he passes.
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 55 (view)

House,Techno and other EDM music.
Posted: 4/2/2013 9:58:38 PM

Just because you don't or can't appreciate an existing art form, whatever it is it doesn't mean that it is soul-less.

souless:1. lacking any humanizing qualities or influences; dead; mechanical soulless work
2. (of a person) lacking in sensitivity or nobility

emd is not made on a traditional instrument that conveys emotion. it's made on a computer. check out the first definition. just because YOU like it doesn't make it soulful. if you like emd, that's great. you like it because you can do drugs and trip or dance around to a never ending mix of noise or drive you car fast or whatever. whatever floats your goat.

there's tons of souless music. pop, metal, rock, country......there's a market for it in this brainwashed society we have.

i love lady gaga when she sits at a piano and sings. she's full of soul. when she jumps around to a track on stage it's souless. she even says that herself. if one of the biggest acts in emd calls her music souless i'd say you're losing the battle here fellas. when deadmau5 says anyone can do what he does it takes away the magic.

check out these guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vt25v-VKw0

k.w.
no machines
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 5 (view)

I'm looking for a Band...
Posted: 4/2/2013 5:38:50 PM
yeah i sing in a hard rock band. i dig all kinds of music though.

i listened to the second song. thinking you might want to stick to drums or keyboards. your vocals are kinda weak and pitchy.

k.w.
good luck
 THEKidWicked

Spanish Food
Posted: 4/2/2013 5:26:20 PM
paella
i stole this from emeril. pretty close to my version.

1/4 cup olive oil
1 pound boneless and skinless chicken thighs
1/2 pound chorizo
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 large leek, white and light green parts only, ,
thinly sliced
1 cup small diced poblano peppers
2 cups chopped yellow onions
1 cup small diced red bell peppers
6 tablespoons minced garlic
1 bay leaf
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 teaspoon saffron threads
2 cups Valencia, or other medium-grain rice
2 quarts shrimp or chicken stock
1 pound jumbo head-on jumbo shrimp - shell on, backs split
1 pound cherrystone clams, scrubbed well
1 pound scallops
1 pound mussels, scrubbed well and debearded
1 pound calamari
1/2 pound crab claws
1/2 pound chopped lobster meat
1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley

PREPARATION:

Method:

Set a 22-inch paella pan or other large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and once the oil is hot add the chicken and chorizo. Cook for 3 minutes, then flip everything in the pan. After 6 minutes total, remove the meats to a paper towel lined plate to drain off excess oil.

To the pan, add the leeks, onions, red bell peppers and poblano peppers and cook until softened and lightly caramelized, 10 to 12 minutes. Add the garlic, bay leaf, crushed red pepper and saffron to the pan and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Nestle the chicken and chorizo into the vegetables. Add the rice to the pan and cook, stirring often, until the rice is caramelized and toasted, about 5 minutes. Add the stock and bring to a boil. Continue to cook the rice (uncovered) for 15 minutes.
Season the shrimp and scallops with salt and add to the pan with the clams, and mussels, tucking them under the rice. Reduce the heat to low, place a lid over the pan and continue to cook until the shrimp turn pink and the mussels begin to open, about 5 minutes.
Remove the lid from the pan, add the calamari, crab and lobster. Sprinkle the peas on top of the rice and return the lid to the pan. Continue to cook the paella until a crust begins to form on the bottom of the pan, and most of the liquid has been absorbed by the rice, about 10 minutes longer.
Garnish with the chopped parsley and serve while hot.
 THEKidWicked

I'm looking for a Band...
Posted: 4/1/2013 8:32:06 PM
hey al.

do you play any instruments? vocals aren't really your thing dawg.

i like the guitar aspect of the song. did you program the drums yourself or use a sample?

keep it up dude.

k.w.
american idol?
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 28 (view)

Pot Roast in a Crock Pot - how can i get the beef tender?
Posted: 3/21/2013 9:32:20 PM
[quoteYou aren't cooking it right. If you want it quicker than 8-10 hrs on low, then you will need 5-6 hrs on high. For added flavor you can substitute 1 cup of your liquid for whiskey. It will have a slight sweeter smokey flavor.

5-6 hours on low, (depending on what you're cooking) should be plenty of time. you don't want to cook on high. you can actually dry out a roast on high if you aren't careful with watching your liquids.

k.w.
low and slow
 THEKidWicked

Ultra fast sweet&sour chicken over rice
Posted: 3/20/2013 10:23:26 PM

Saute onion,green peppers, misc. veg w/ garlic in oil or equivalent
add tomato sauce NOT PUREE

where does the sweet and sour part kick in? you need sugar and vinegar. your sauce is closer to a marinara.

k.w.
add pineapple too.
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 68 (view)

Def Leppard
Posted: 3/20/2013 1:35:44 AM
wow. i've never heard that one before. i guess you're right. those are recognizable vocals but not joe's.
parts do sound like joe which makes be believe it's because of what i'm used to hearing. mutt's vocals are pretty upfront.

k.w.
color me impressed
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 66 (view)

Def Leppard
Posted: 3/19/2013 11:06:24 PM

They used to float around on the file sharing programs a decade ago. Here is one I found on youtube. There are maybe 6 more?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_mAqsjAxoE

i've heard this. that's joe singing. everything that says def leppard demo has joe singing. where did you hear mutt was singing? i've heard he sings back up on some of the albums he produces but you'd have to have one hell of an ear to pick his voice out.

k.w.
photograph
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 64 (view)

Def Leppard
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:49:44 PM

I like "On Through the Night" and "High and Dry". They were NWOBHM at that stage. Then they became a pop band. Pyromania and Hysteria were essentially Mutt Lange albums. He wrote and performed all over both (especially Hysteria where his voice is on there as much as Elliott's). Check out some of his 80's personal demos to see just how much.

and where might one find these demos?
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 17 (view)

Homemade Animal Treats
Posted: 3/19/2013 7:18:56 PM
No amount of chocolate is OK for your dog to consume. Dark chocolate and baker’s chocolate are riskiest; milk and white chocolate pose a much less serious risk.

Chocolate is made from cocoa, and cocoa beans contain caffeine and a related chemical compound called theobromine, which is the real danger.

The problem is that dogs metabolize theobromine much more slowly than humans, Denver veterinarian Kevin Fitzgerald, PhD, tells WebMD.

“The buzz we get from eating chocolate may last 20 to 40 minutes, but for dogs it lasts many hours,” he says. “After 17 hours, half of the theobromine a dog has ingested is still in the system.”

Theobromine is also toxic to cats, but there are very few reported cases of theobromine poisoning in felines because they rarely eat chocolate.

Dogs, on the other hand, will eat just about anything.

Even small amounts of chocolate can cause vomiting and diarrhea in dogs. Truly toxic amounts can induce hyperactivity, tremors, high blood pressure, a rapid heart rate, seizures, respiratory failure, and cardiac arrest.

http://pets.webmd.com/dogs/guide/dogs-and-chocolate-get-the-facts

k.w.
so yeah, keep the hershey's kisses to yourself.
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 3/16/2013 12:48:18 AM

Not a good idea. Milk will curdle if cooked for long periods of time. Add milk in the last hour of cooking.

if you can keep the milk at a low simmer it won't curdle. that's why it's called braising not boiling.

the only thing i've ever braised in milk was kippered herring. that's the way my grandparents made it.

k.w.
milk braised pork....blech
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 59 (view)

Def Leppard
Posted: 3/13/2013 9:23:40 PM

What happened to Def Leppard? The last I heard of them, the drummer got in an accident and lost an arm an that was many years ago. I hope those guys are still rockin' and touring.

do you live under a rock? he lost his arm in 1984. they released hysteria 3 years later and it sold over 20 worldwide.

so, yeah......they did ok after the accident.

k.w.
i hope that's a rib
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 4 (view)

stewing veal
Posted: 3/13/2013 9:16:15 PM
saurbraten was a good call but i forgot to get bacon.

so.....carrots, asparagus, white onion, potato nuggets, garlic, pickled jalapeno, red bell pepper, dill, strawberry liqueur and water went into the clay oven. it's cooking now.

results to follow.

k.w.
garlic swiss loaf to dip in the gravy
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 5 (view)

turkey bacon pancakes
Posted: 3/13/2013 9:11:23 PM

regular bacon is way too greasy and the end product will taste like crap.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH.............whew!

thanks for that. i needed a good laugh.

i like turkey bacon. not as much as real bacon, but it has it's place in the food world.

if you don't want greasy bacon, place it on paper towel before you plate it. bacon of any kind doesn't need to be greasy.

i can't see ANY bacon tasting like crap. lol.

k.w.
baaaaaaaaaaacon
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 1 (view)

stewing veal
Posted: 3/10/2013 11:31:07 PM
i got some stewing veal on sale. looking for something out of the ordinary to whip up. forget the typical trinity/mirepoix thing. maybe add asparagus. i have some. lol.

have at 'er.

k.w.
maybe smoke it?
 THEKidWicked

Posted: 3/10/2013 11:25:26 PM

Boiled meat is always dry when you take it out of the liquid too soon. Let the crock pot of boiled goodness sit while turned off before you serve.
By a better cut of meat may help too.

that's ridiculous on all levels.

1) you don't boil meat in a crock pot, you braise it
(Braising relies on heat, time, and moisture to break down the tough connective tissue collagen in meat, making it an ideal way to cook tougher cuts. Many classic braised dishes such as coq au vin are highly evolved methods of cooking tough and otherwise unpalatable foods. Pressure cooking and slow cooking (e.g., crockpots) are forms of braising.)

2) if you take it out too soon it won't be dry, it'll will be undercooked and wet.

3) leaving it sit overnight will develop flavors but not by leaving it sit off the heat.

4) when you braise you use the tough cuts. same with bbq. low and slow cooking works awesome on the cheap cuts. you wouldn't braise a prime rib. you don't need too.

k.w/
1/2 out of 4
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 3/9/2013 5:36:08 PM
i thought that cooking in a crock pot was idiot proof? must be the recipe.

the only thing that could make a roast dry is lack of moisture. you might have a mistake in the recipe that you're using. always add moisture.

try 2 cups of water or broth and cook for 4-6 hours.

k.w.
or mix wine and broth
 THEKidWicked

GIRLS DON'T LIKE BEER!
Posted: 3/9/2013 11:11:37 AM
since when do girls not drink beer?

i guess it depends on where you're from.

k.w.
o canada

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 11 (view)

Buffalo Wings
Posted: 3/8/2013 11:04:05 PM

Bugs also won't touch the ghost peppers in my garden but I suppose those barely qualify as food hehe.

those are insane!!! have you tried the scorpion pepper? even hotter if you can believe that!

Anytime a BBQ or buffalo sauce calls for margarine, use butter instead.
If you're going to eat bad, do it well!

no argument on that! butter rules.

k.w.
ghost peppers are the devil
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 7 (view)

Buffalo Wings
Posted: 3/8/2013 12:54:09 AM

Ants and other bugs didn't even sniff the margarine, but devoured the butter.

ants don't eat cinnamon, garlic, mint, vinegar, peppers, basil, eucalyptus, lavender, basil, rosemary and thyme either.

back to the drawing board professor.

health canada, the heart and stroke foundation and the mayo clinic all say that margarine is healthier then butter.

i'll take their word over alex jones'.

k.w.
butter still rules for flavor
 THEKidWicked

Buffalo Wings
Posted: 3/6/2013 12:20:08 AM

6 tablespoons Louisiana hot sauce
1 tablespoon white vinegar
2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce

that's a lot of vinegar in those 3 ingredients. if that's your thing, cool but i'd think you might want to cut in some sugar or honey to even it out. maybe use a balsamic reduction for a change of pace.

k.w.
wings rule
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 3 (view)

help with saint paddys day foods for resturant
Posted: 3/6/2013 12:13:25 AM

if its ok i would like to pick the brains of all the knowledgable people here . i am looking for a snt paddy day menue for the resturant that will knock your socks off but is simple and im drawing a total brain blank.
thanks in advance,
atticus

potatoes. lots of potatoes. maybe cook them in beer.

k.w.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTTILwVO_QI
hehe
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 52 (view)

Def Leppard
Posted: 2/23/2013 12:54:48 PM

What has 9 arms and sucks?

your mom?

k.w.
over 100 million units sold worldwide

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 49 (view)

Def Leppard
Posted: 2/20/2013 6:49:53 PM

I loved them up until Hysteria. Hysteria is the most over produced pile of sugared up, chick-crap that the rock world has ever unleashed upon unsuspecting ears.

i agree with that but not with the rest. mutt lang was also the guy that did pyromania. he co wrote every song. the thing missing from hysteria was pete willis. very under rated as a guitarist and as a contributor to def leppard's early success.
lang made them superstars with hysteria. i always though women was a great tune.

bob rock is another animal. he brought out the best in the bands he worked with. made huge sounding albums with dr feelgood and the black album. i've never thought of sad but true being "emasculating". lol. it wasn't rock's idea for metallica to cut their hair and wear guyliner.

k.w.
fight fire with fire
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 4 (view)

Night Club Safety
Posted: 2/19/2013 6:23:35 PM

People are using those confetti 'cannons' to launch stuff over the audience a lot, and I'm sure that 'fuel' floating in the air might pose a brief fire risk as well.

it's compressed air not fuel.

k.w.
firehouse
 THEKidWicked

Strange music trivia
Posted: 2/17/2013 11:16:34 AM

You're just like an angel. You're skin makes me cry. You float like a feather.
radiohead- creep

Tomorrow we can drive around this town. Let the cops chase us around.
counting crows or gin blossoms- hey jealousy? i'm guessing at that one

When the evening comes, I am alive. I love to prowl around in the streets.
slaughter- up all night

Lady luck never smiles. So lend your love to me a while.
def leppard- foolin

They break down the doors and they read my rights. They won't touch me.
gnr- out ta get me

Like gasoline you wanna pump me. Leave me when you get your fill. Every time I touch you, you get hot. I wanna make love and never stop. Come up for air. You pull me to the floor. What's been goin' on in that head of yours?
poison- unskinny bop

I took her home to my place. Watching every move on her face. She said, "Look, what's your thing, baby? Are you tryin' to put me to shame?" I said, "Slow, don't go so fast."
free- all right now

We could sail away. I'd catch a freight train, or rocket ship into outer space.
crue- don't go away mad

Since I was born, they couldn't hold me down. Another misfit kid. Another burned out town. I never played by the rules and I never really cared. My nasty reputation takes me everywhere. I look and see, it's not only me. So many others have stood where I stand.
skid row- youth gone wild

La, la, la, la, la, la, la. I wrote her off fort the tenth time today. Practiced all the things I would say. She came over. I lost my nerve.
the offspring- self esteem

You know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl...
doors? light my fire?

's been in love before. And she knows what love is for. She needs a little more than one night stands.
van halen- jamie's cryin

k.w.
11/15
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 20 (view)

best french toast in the world.
Posted: 2/10/2013 11:42:12 PM

Sourdough stuffed with gouda and back bacon makes great french toast too!

add turkey and you've got a monte crisco.

i make french toast out of eggnog. add nutmeg. top with whipping cream and berries.

k.w.
mint garnish
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 21 (view)

whats the best donut you've ever had?
Posted: 2/8/2013 11:36:47 PM
mississauga and toronto.

anyone ever had a kk used as a hamburger bun? it was a grilled donut burger. saw it on DDD.

k.w.
maybe try it with bacon

Show ALL Forums