Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is there such thing as too many sex partners?
 johnnycycle
Msg: 54 (view)

Is there such thing as too many sex partners?
Posted: 1/22/2013 6:03:22 AM
You know when asked its all in the reply.
Technically its a no way to win question but its best to counter with a no win question.

Like: well probably as many as you had, more or less.
Or: oh hey wait a minute do you think these pants make me look fat. Here look at my butt does it look to big.

Always good to counter, why its a no win question and unless you know the magic number in what she believes is right it will not end well.
If any thing you might stir up some good debate. At least your conversation will not be boring.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 338 (view)

Penis Pride
Posted: 1/17/2013 3:20:54 PM
When it comes to size there are only three.
Too big, wich is very very rare
Too small, all too common.
Just right, where we all hope to be.

Sure for some women, they might want to marvel at a mighty meat trunk of man tree, tall and pulsating a veritable woman splitting machine of ultimate power.
So mighty she needs to held together with duct tape so she would not explode.....
many a man dream to be this beast. Even pretend to be it.
Much to many women's dismay.

Sadly you got what you have and you have to work with it big small or just right.
As long as things fit together and both parties feel good its a win win.
 Johnnycycle
Msg: 71 (view)

Number of Sexual Partners......and Regrets???
Posted: 1/10/2013 2:20:02 PM
Nope no regrets... Not even the one that turned into a song and dance number.
Nor the time it turned out she was not from this planet... Was odd kinky and wierd but all the right parts in all the right places so its all good....
It always surprises me to what lengths people will go to get a piece, if their desperate enough to scratch their itch.
Oh well good times. Odd times but good.

Uh oh I think a time machine just showed up on the front lawn and some lady with her drinky on is banging on my front door.... This may not end well..... Sucks to be me..... Good times.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 5 (view)

Is he interested or not?
Posted: 1/8/2013 5:48:00 AM
Yea this fits in the just not feeling it zone.
It's possible your just a place holder until he finds what he really wants.
If your just going though the motions and not talking about the future plans or moving to the next level.
Then yea I'd say you might not have much of a future with this guy.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 76 (view)

The power of the vagina.
Posted: 9/13/2012 2:16:44 PM
Oh god...... It's full of stars.....

That's no small moon that is giant woman!

O gads we are caught in vajayjay beam its pulling us in dammit chewie shut down the engines before we blow them out.

Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational vajayjay....

Oh I do believe you manly friends will fail pathetic man.

Yea lots of power in those vajayjays, I would be careful around those things.
You would not want one to go off near you and enslave you for the rest of your days would you.
Or would you........
 johnnycycle
Msg: 17 (view)

Date him or dump him?
Posted: 9/7/2012 5:20:00 AM
Hi this is test male specimen # 587 here yea over in cage 38.
Yea I was wondering if I was to do the maze again or shopping mall tests.
Any way I know being under a microscope can be stressful, but hey I fell for that trap you set.
Who would think that a steak dinner infront of a big screen, would possibly be bait to bag test subjects.
Although getting tranquillized was rather fun. Any way I understand that yea you need to poke and prod to figure out how us guys tick.
But I thought that it might be better to just well interview us in a more comfortable setting, you know somewhere you can talk, possibly over dinner or walking in a park or something. Hey no need to hit me with the cattle prod, although I'm starting to like the tingle.
Just putting out a heads up. You know might help... Oh and while I'm in here can I get my direct tv and a flat screen.

Any way, people are people we all have what motivates us defines us and makes us all special.
No two persons are alike and even though most people can follow to a trend there are always exceptions.
With a person its a case by case basis, your not going to find some magic Mike or Mindy by applying some researched formula.
You have to buckle down, get a list check it twice find out who is naughty or nice.
Then meet up chat up and figure out weather they are good dating material.
All the while their doing the same to you......
Yes its a lot of work and luck packed on with frustration as well.
Sadly amount of effort may or may not have impact on results due the luck factor.
But no effort no results so good luck with that.

Good times.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 38 (view)

Can she be cheating?
Posted: 9/6/2012 5:10:30 AM
Eject...... Eject...... Eject......
Come on Goose pull the handle.......GOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH GADS! Poor kid......
Went down with his relationship, the Damn thing went into a flat spin caught fire and fully enveloped in drama.

Sadly O.P. this girl may just not be, um , the right one for you.
Plus if your not enjoying your time together, you might want to rethink you relationship a bit.
Look a the bright side things went south well before you got hitched so you don't need to file for walking papers.
Better now than later.

Cheating or not, your not in a good place.
Partners work together for a better life, not apart.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 71 (view)

What do Nerdy men look for in a woman?
Posted: 8/22/2012 2:03:17 PM
Strait up just being female works......... Allot in fact too much.
Actually wanting to talk to him will win him over.
Having any form of similar interests he will marry you on the spot.
Actually wanting to have any physical contact of a sexual nature will probably get his brain to hemorrhage killing him right there. So be careful.

Finding them is easy sci fi cons are loaded with them.
Check the local Ren fair, easy spot just look for the ones dressed up in any thing but normal clothes.
The ones in real elaborate getups got cash.

Any computer store is a fertile hunting ground.
Just keep a defib handy just in case, you hit em with the old "what are you doing tonight" and you flatline him, don't panic,
just jack spark him back life tell him your thinking Arbie's, should end well.

If nerd or geek is on your menu it is all you can eat ladies you got to know where to look.

Good hunting.....
 johnnycycle
Msg: 1888 (view)

older women younger men
Posted: 8/17/2012 5:17:54 AM
It is your life... Like money, You spend it as you please. And so does the person your with.
If you like being with young guys its your choice, no one else's.
It has its advantages and drawbacks, and if it works for you, it works for you.
Your free to do so within reason. Just as older men can date younger women.
If they want to be with you that's their choice.
So as long as both parties are good with their arrangement there really is nothing wrong.

As long as you feel the benefits outweigh the drawbacks, carry on.
But keep in mind, this may be temporary and you may need to change your strategy later on if your target audience is looking for better venues.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 37 (view)

The Last Post You Need To Read About Attracting Men
Posted: 8/10/2012 5:16:43 AM
What does it take to attract hetrosexual men......
Just being female works.....
Attracting men you prefer dating.......
Well you have to meet their standards.
Keeping said man beyond first sexual encounter you need to exeed their standards.
Finding out what really is their standards........
That can be a moving Target or a non moving boulder, that may require simple questions, or several water boarding sessions to get out of the guy.

Getting the man you want may involve a steak dinner, a dart gun, horse tranquilizers and a bomb collar to insure loyalty.
Good luck with that....
 johnnycycle
Msg: 10 (view)

Separated Girls want Long Term?
Posted: 8/7/2012 5:15:46 AM
When your ready to date, you should be in a state that is ready and able to handle relationship, be it long or short term.
And divorce should be pending, or on the table. It does not have to be final, once you have come to grips that your ex is an ex your ready to move on.
If your ready to restart your life with the ex behind you, then you can build a new relationship, and start working together to have a better life.
Sure there is unfinished business, in time it gets sorted. If that person is a good fit for you its worth the hassle and wait.
When it comes to just dating its not a real problem, but relationships it may get in the way, or make it more difficult.
Yes it is a complication but one that can be easy to overcome.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 58 (view)

What is shallow?
Posted: 2/23/2012 12:28:03 PM
In my opinion its all about preferences or tolerances.
If your guided by only your preference you truly shsllow.
If a person falls into your tolerances you are not.
400 is too much for me to handle but I can work with under 200.
Is not shallow
but if she has to be a playboy centerfold for me to even think about talking to her then yea very shallow .
 johnnycycle
Msg: 514 (view)

Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Posted: 2/3/2012 5:13:45 AM
I call it the home court advantage. Yes being a woman no matter how you look or what shape your in gets attention.
Ironically you have a dichotomy women can have as much random sex as they want but its hard to get relationships.
And men have an easier time getting relationships than getting sex.
Of course provided the man is decent looking.
On the other hand men who looked like they are former playgirl models have no issues getting action.
Sadly its all based on looks when its just sex. Just like past reference to it being a job opening, its just like that.
Any woman advertising sex will get a lot of applicants she picks the best person for the job and that is that, if your not the best person you not going to get it. Not to mention there are hundreds of applicants. So unless your top shelf material you not considered. What makes it rough is that is spills into the relationship market, women get disillusioned by all fine looking sex machines promising bliss and romance novel relationships, until you get under the hood and see its a lemon looking for a test drive. So it makes people wary, yes it takes all types but if you want any chance at being with anyone of the opposite sex you really need to make sure you are easy on the eyes first. And have the right attitude second.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 99 (view)

I'll f**k you but I won't date you
Posted: 1/31/2012 3:54:50 PM
I wonder if the safety is on on this thing BANG!!!! OOOH GADS THAT'S SO NOT GOOD! OH DAMMIT!
you ok lady that's ok I think that will wash out try Oxy clean.and
Any way people will be people, they will try to get what they can get if the option is there. It just too bad that the only options the guys the OP was dating were just sex and not relationships.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 23 (view)

Never wants sex again.
Posted: 12/29/2011 5:59:22 AM
Sadly sexless relationships only have three options...
The first is to learn to live with it, tough as it would be you accept your fate and live with what you have. Not many stick with is option.
Second is to work around it to come up with what ever means that both parties agree to to keep each other happy. How you both work it out is your own business, but it needs to be mutual.
Third plain and simple, get out. If you put in your 100% and your partner barely puts in 5% your done. If your partner is a total check valve (one way) massive deal breaker.
Cheating is not an option since its moral bankrupt temporary ease to your pain better off ending it and moving on. Sadly that's all you got stick it out, work it out, or get out.

In the end you get out any way, what's the point of being in a relationship with a person who has no love for you any way.
Living alone and being alone is far better than living with someone and being alone.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 49 (view)

Std dating?
Posted: 12/5/2011 4:51:39 AM
Buzzkill or not it points out that ignorance and insensitive behavior can have fatal consequences. Sadly a human condition that shamed us. I find it terrible that folks tend to rail people for their issues totally ignoring the fact that they themselves have issues that in some ways eclipse the issues to the people they are rialing against.
Either way there are a lot of haters and trolls that will jump at ant any chance to spread thier hate. Just try not to feed them.

We all have our issues, how we handle them is the true measure of our quality.
Dealing with them head on, not hiding them being honest about them and learning how to deal with them shows a true measure of ones character.

Those that admit and stand by their guns should be commended.
As well as respected, the O.P. brings alot to the table for any relationship, despite the challenges of his condition over time will be over come.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 17 (view)

Anyone seen a key laying around?
Posted: 12/2/2011 2:17:28 PM
That might be just what you need time out with the girls and just have a bash fest work off your frustrations.
Both sides in the war of the sexes are always taking pot shots at each other.
Once you feel better, dust off get up and back in the fray.
A few good laughs and some good times. May just be what you need.
 johnnycycle
Msg: 39 (view)

rules of attraction
Posted: 11/16/2011 8:16:13 AM
Well the bottom line is does this person work for you. You need to go over the pros and the cons of your relationshipsure not the best looking for your standards. You need to look over what she brings to the table for you, hot or not if you have good times, good sex, and she can work with you through issues. You may want to rethink your reasons to move on. If the good does not out way the bad well....

You see that yellow and black handle between your legs..
Yea pull it, make sure you mask is on and visor down.
Yea its going to hurt to eject but a lot less than crashing in your busted plane.

Shallow or not if your loaded with reservations, your wasting both your time and hers, it is great that you both have some fun together where it suits you both, but only if your both in agreement that its short term and you both feel that its just not going to work out in the long run.

If its all about looks than yes your shallow, but if it's half looks and half personality, you really cannot play that card.
 Johnnycycle
Msg: 5 (view)

Shaving...avoiding bumps
Posted: 10/27/2011 2:56:02 PM
Wet shavers work well. Stubble is really bad on thirty mile plus rides no amount of shammy is going take away that burn. Cleaner the better friction free in the saddle makes for a better ride.

Show ALL Forums