Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Does having sex when you meet for the first time ruin a chance for a real relationship?
 love2laf
Msg: 669 (view)

Does having sex when you meet for the first time ruin a chance for a real relationship?
Posted: 7/29/2011 8:53:28 AM
so far I have had 2 encounters with this site and each has turned out to just want a quicky or looking for a little action away from the current live in, I can't say that is the norm for all men, but it sure does damper my belief that any of the men on here are really legit and looking for long term relationship!
I try to imagine that they are just "testing the waters to see if compatible in that area" but it isn't being honest with the reality of it.
I would love to think that there are those that do desire more than just sex but I know that from now on, the first hint of it had better be after several emails back and forth and hopefully after the first or 2nd date, I haven't even gotten that far yet and as for being drawn to what you are, that couldn't be the norm for all the people on here, it isn't what I am looking for so how am I being drawn to that?
So bottom line for me is that it does ruin any chances of having a meaningful relationship.
 love2laf
Msg: 63 (view)

no sex/kiss on the first date
Posted: 7/28/2011 5:44:22 PM
I personally think it comes down to attraction, you can tell pretty quickly if there is anything going on or not, hopefully there is. to me that means a better chance of the relationship moving forward. That doesn't mean that you hop right into bed immediately if there is attraction, that again is personal preference.
If I meet a guy and all my flags start telling me that yes I think this guy is hot than my body chemistry is going to kick in, I just hope I am up to it physically, as it can be a heck of a workout if done right lol. Otherwise he thinks you don't know what your doing and will consider you a lousy lay, which is sad when all it might take is some practice and getting into the groove of it. Anyway, that is my two cents on it, I cannot personally see anyone waiting 2 years while actively seeing someone before they decide to have sex. But that is what makes the world go round, uniqueness.

Show ALL Forums