Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: natural beauty vs make up
 bayareaguy0427
Msg: 38 (view)

natural beauty vs make up
Posted: 9/21/2012 8:47:40 PM
I think this is one of those things that women do .... for other women and themselves. Little to no makeup is what I like... none being the best.
 bayareaguy0427
Msg: 237 (view)

Why don't women approach guys much?
Posted: 8/3/2012 8:42:00 PM
I think they actually do.... Just not really in the way that a guy does. Its the stare from across the room, intentionally putting themselves in situations to be around you, as well as other subtle methods... Its our job as men to pick up on this :)

The online world is totally different. I would say that women approach just as much as men do.
 bayareaguy0427
Msg: 127 (view)

Interracial Dating
Posted: 8/3/2012 8:25:57 PM
I think that people date who they have chemistry with. If your feeling the attraction and you have things in common with the person I say why not indeed. I have always found myself attracted to Caucasian, Hispanic and Asian women. When I lived in Arizona there were lots of good looking Hispanic women and I dated several. Later, I lived in Hawaii and the population is mostly Asian ... I found lots of Japanese, Philippine, Chinese as well as other Asian women quite attractive and dated them. So if the attraction is there and you get along well go for it I say...
 bayareaguy0427
Msg: 40 (view)

Insults as an Opener.
Posted: 7/18/2012 9:25:00 PM
Wild, I have never received an insult email... I think if I did I'd just delete it and not give it a second thought. I guess chalk it up to kids with nothing better to do or something like that. kind of like prank calling?
 bayareaguy0427
Msg: 24 (view)

not sending bday money to child
Posted: 7/8/2012 11:48:42 AM
I think that you have to remember the old saying "out of site out of mind". I am a firm believer that kids of all ages tend to live in the moment. I think that if you would like your daughter to play a larger role in your life you have to take those extra steps to make it happen. In other words putting yourself in her life. (trips to the park, the beach, hiking, biking, any event...) Once your doing things together once a week I think you will be nicely surprised at how tight the father daughter bond can be.

I can completely sympathize with the large support payments. However, you have to remember that goes towards housing, food etc... The good news is 13 down and 3 to go ... It is important to not hold the disdain about the payments against your daughter.

So ... How about instead of buying an off the shelf card and cash... you write her a nice letter telling her how you would really like to play a larger role in her life. Tell her how you feel. Instead of a material gift take her to Disneyland or maybe Santa Cruz beech board walk for her gift?
 bayareaguy0427
Msg: 360 (view)

Should Guys pay the full amount on the first Date/Meet?
Posted: 6/22/2012 8:05:01 AM
LOL! Indeed, when the woman offers to pay I think DOAH! she's not interested. I think its just the social norm here.

I think just keep the upscale dates for when you know there is some possibility of a relationship forming. If its a lets get to know each other meet up then a lighter more fun environment is likely better anyway.
 bayareaguy0427
Msg: 2 (view)

How Far Would You travel to meet someone?
Posted: 6/22/2012 7:58:50 AM
I always consider viability of a relationship. If the person is not within some reasonable proximity to work or home then the likelihood that something could develop is unlikely as it would be difficult to see them very often.
 bayareaguy0427
Msg: 33 (view)

Too nervous for a first date
Posted: 4/12/2012 9:55:25 PM
I really understand where you are coming from on this. I was married for almost 17 years and found it really difficult to date after my divorce. I was always faithful to my wife and somehow even though the relationship ended do to her affair it just felt wrong every time I was approaching having a date. Once I finally started dating (took about 6 months after it was final) I felt a lot more at ease and realized a couple of things.

1) the first date (if meeting online) is not really a date. Its more of a is there mutual chemistry / personality match kind of thing. So don't weigh it to heavily. Consider it more like meeting up with a friend than a date.

2) You really have to move on ... They did likely a long time before your divorce ever happened or got in motion. So you owe it to yourself to be happy...

Hope this helps you out.

Show ALL Forums