Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Message Restrictions
 TheB92
Msg: 603 (view)

Message Restrictions
Posted: 6/8/2013 5:17:18 PM
That seems sorta unfair admin to make a rule nobody asked for, especially making a decisions for people that they did not make. This is a dating site correct? If it is then it should be free for anyone of any age to talk to whoever they want. Obviously majority of the users do not like this change including me. If users want to date people of certain ages, let them say it themselves or specify that like before. Everything was fine as it used to be before this unpopular change.
 TheB92
Msg: 17 (view)

What is she thinking?...
Posted: 1/13/2012 11:02:59 AM
I did ask her on a real date before this. We had dinner and went to go see a movie. And when she said we were going as just friends, she said she didn't want to give me the wrong idea.
 TheB92
Msg: 3 (view)

What is she thinking?...
Posted: 1/13/2012 12:57:57 AM
Isn't this an ask a girl part of the forums? O_o
 TheB92
Msg: 1 (view)

What is she thinking?...
Posted: 1/13/2012 12:41:47 AM
Ok, a few years ago, I took an interest in one of my sister's friends. During my sister's bridal shower, she asked if I would take her as my date to my prom, which a year later I did (she had gotten a boyfriend but still went with me). A few times she came over to my parents' house with my sister and her bf to hang out. They were watching tv and her friend insisted I sit next to her. Another time, we all went to movies. I sat next her in my sisters car and when we parked, she unbuckled my seat belt. During my sister's wedding, she danced with me a few times (possibly trying to motivate me to dance).

A few weeks ago, I finally went out with her when she broke up with her bf a month before. There were a few times where she was looking and me and then a few times she made these little giggles. Before we said our goodbyes, there was a brief pause. Should I have kissed her? Also, I going to a comedy club with her this weekend but she says we're going just as friends.
 TheB92
Msg: 3 (view)

Cannot message even not having spoken before
Posted: 11/13/2011 6:48:46 PM
I meant to say I'm not allowed to message her even though I've never communicated with her.
 TheB92
Msg: 2 (view)

Cannot message even not having spoken before
Posted: 11/13/2011 12:41:05 PM
wait, one of her mail settings is must not be looking for talk/email, is that the reason?
 TheB92

Cannot message even having speaking before
Posted: 11/13/2011 12:34:28 PM
I tried messaging this one girl and I'm allowed to message her even when I haven't talked to her before :/
 TheB92

"Your chat request has timed out."
Posted: 11/6/2011 7:53:11 PM
Anyone else getting this annoying message all the time? Well I get it ALL THE TIME. I mostly get it as soon as I start a chat. It's really annoying and I'm completely fed up with this >:( This all started when the chat windows changed. I prefer the old one then this one.

Show ALL Forums