Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: sorry your just not my type
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 31 (view)

sorry your just not my type
Posted: 10/14/2012 10:28:03 AM
What would help is if POF allowed peope to set their preferences "types" and filter folks that don't meet that criteria.

Save a whole load of time, effort, energy and disappointing when you message some one "who doesn't specify a type" and they respond with simply that.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 62 (view)

Good Looks
Posted: 10/13/2012 10:21:32 AM
“Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 21 (view)

Who calls first after sex, the man or woman?
Posted: 10/13/2012 10:16:32 AM
OP, does it matter who calls first ? Why psycho analyse and read too much into it. Like some of the thread responses above. If their is mutual attraction which there appears to have been as you ended up in bed . If you want to take it further express yourself to him and say so. If you don't well you have you answer .

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 49 (view)

Good Looks
Posted: 10/10/2012 4:56:58 PM
It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness.
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 6 (view)

A developmental suggestion
Posted: 9/9/2012 12:42:10 PM
A feature which lets stops you from contacting anyone that has filtered you "AS" not their type or meeting their particular search criteria, so you dont waste time sending them a message only to be told that.
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 54 (view)

Relationship with someone with a different nationality
Posted: 9/9/2012 12:06:23 PM
If we are on here then I would assume we have all had past "failed" relationships otherwise we would be with someone and not looking. Compatibility with someone of a different nationality, culture, religious beliefs, only becomes an issue if you make it and are not willing to compromise. Personally I don't believe you should judge on looks or be fixated on types, and try going outside your usual comfort “type box” . You may just find that it becomes the single most progressive, most productive, most fulfilling, most life changing thing for the better that you have ever done.
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 63 (view)

Islam: The Untold Story
Posted: 9/9/2012 11:52:41 AM
What is science fiction today becomes science fact tomorrow , So dont over obsess with the science ;)
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 40 (view)

Relationship Problem
Posted: 9/7/2012 5:14:33 PM
Get over your Phobia, Everytime it Thunders think GOD farted :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 54 (view)

Islam: The Untold Story
Posted: 9/7/2012 4:17:39 PM
I'm not sure what Tom Holland (an award-winning writer and historian) was trying to achieve, but this was a poorly presented program and I was disappointed with his efforts . Basically Tom Holland seemed to base all his findings on opinions of Patricia Crone whose theories on the early Islamic history are discarded by most historians today and have been heavily criticised by fellow historians for her radical views.

http://www.thebigdebates.com/752/blog/a-response-to-the-channel-4-programme-islam-the-untold-story
 huggableharry
Msg: 28 (view)

Messaging: A tale of two dates...
Posted: 4/7/2012 4:02:19 PM
Messaging can only remotely start to give you an understanding to the depths of someones personality and who they are - Only a meeting would give you greater insight of what they actualy about and if you would actually get on.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 49 (view)

Younger Women, do you like older Men
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:37:22 PM
Age is merely a number derived at by humans to keep track of our existence in relation to the earths revolution around the sun, so in essence it is arbitrary and meaningless .

If you like someone and they like you and you are consenting adults you should enjoy and dont worry or give a Fcuk about what anyone else says :D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 8 (view)

Velly Much Me Love You
Posted: 4/4/2012 2:50:06 PM
Well Surprised folk still falling for such crap.
1) If they not in UK / Same country as you then that's first warning.
2) Speak to them on the phone,, accent should give it away
3) VIDEOCHAT its easy its simple and at least you will see if the picture matches :).

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 2 (view)

what do i do
Posted: 3/14/2012 2:47:03 PM
Simple leave him and move on to the next guy.

HuggableHarry
Msg: 184 (view)

Wearing the burka in the UK.
Posted: 3/13/2012 4:59:48 PM
The whole assumption is that these ladies are being forced or coerced to wear a BURKHA. not sure should these ladies sign a document saying otherwise :S ?

If anything is being forced or coerced eg such as those trying to force these ladies to unveil or others that may have coerced or forced them to wear it . Either Way it is a WRONG. Two wrongs will never make a right

HuggableHarry
Msg: 166 (view)

Posted: 3/11/2012 4:41:51 PM
UKPlymouthBloke - You Definatley need to watch this 2.5 min Street Theater - From the Burkha to the Thong.wmv
http://youtu.be/p8IEVxWtdOw which I had posted further above.
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 24 (view)

Sex 4 weeks after giving Birth
Posted: 3/11/2012 3:55:40 PM
Sex after giving birth should be whenever the lady is medically recovered and emotionally ready. What the timeline for that is dependant on each individual lady and thier pregancy/ child birth experience.

The Mans role is simply to support and SAY yes it was all his fault

HuggableHarry
Msg: 163 (view)

Posted: 3/11/2012 3:49:55 PM

In some cases women are coerced or forced to wear the full faced veils by their fathers, husbands, brothers, uncles etc. It isn't their wish!
The QUESTION is how do we deal with that in this country? How do we support those women?

thank you for addressing this.. Most people here are pretending this issue does not exist....
peace out...

It exists so does female inequality at work . However , I think you will find the vast majority of these ladies that wear this garment choose too do so, its easy to do ones buisness without being recognised :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. by these oppresive men folk some elude too.
teh question of culture, the vast majority of these ladies come from south asia (india/ pakistan) and I think you will find that in these countries this is not common practice. So before going on a mission to save these repressed women from themselves take a chill pill and worry about getting the lovely ladies of the land true eqaulity .

huggableharry
Msg: 12 (view)

Is not having a public profile picture really THAT bad?
Posted: 3/11/2012 12:28:35 PM

Is not having a public profile picture really THAT bad?

Unfortunately, it does appear lot of folk put to much value on those with pictures. then those very folk complain that no one reads thier profiles.

huggableharry
Msg: 153 (view)

Posted: 3/11/2012 12:15:17 PM

drouk, dwight, theflea, huggable harry, rem, indigo velvet and anyone else who supports the wearing of the burkha or niqab in the UK. I wish you would wear it for a week then come back and support anyone's supposed "right" to wear it...

Msg: 152

I fully support everyones right/freedom to wear what they choose so long as it is lawfull for them to do so.

The burkha is just an easy target if if it to fight against Women being under OPPRESION perhaps some of the folk should watch this 2.5 min Street Theater - From the Burkha to the Thong.wmv
http://youtu.be/p8IEVxWtdOw
MUST WATCH :D:D:D:D

Personally if our local night club had more of these dancing ladies , it wouldnt be such a percieved problem.
http://youtu.be/7MpDlGAHsZk

MUST WATCH :D:D:D:D
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 145 (view)

Posted: 3/10/2012 5:30:28 PM
Bill Maher - Burkha Fashion Show
http://youtu.be/f3QG29jSL6Y

Lady Mask's Burkhas
http://youtu.be/IUQu_X_VHG4

HuggableHarry
Msg: 9 (view)

The Science of dating...
Posted: 3/10/2012 4:14:08 PM

The Science of dating...

Its simple

abit of chemistry, add some practical physics result a biology lesson behind the bike shed

HuggableHarry
Msg: 143 (view)

Posted: 3/10/2012 3:50:03 PM
Cause my baby's got
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Angel Eyes,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPbjnvEDvPc
 HuggableHarry

Matchmaking yourself.....
Posted: 3/10/2012 9:34:38 AM

If you like a profile and are attracted to someone, would you just pursue that person, as lust and potential love get the better of you, or do you weigh up whether the person is too intelligent, too good looking, too sophisticated, too well travelled, etc to probably be interested in you, a sort of mental match making of yourself

Drop them a message and let them know you are interested if they don't respond at least you've tried.

HuggableHarry
Msg: 137 (view)

Ever had a cyber crush?
Posted: 3/10/2012 9:31:38 AM

Ever had a cyber crush?

Nope,

but my PC regularly crashes if that counts
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 125 (view)

Dating Site Scammers
Posted: 3/8/2012 2:02:55 PM
Its a despicable practice , but i dunno why folk keep falling for it.
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 40 (view)

'Make Bradford British'
Posted: 3/8/2012 1:56:28 PM

i liked the point that was made that kids dont have any problems playing with each other no matter what the colour and its true they dont as they just see another play mate and thats really how we adults should be but we are nothing like it

Problem will start to disappear when the Natives stop moving every time they find someone different move into their neighbour hood.

HuggableHarry

reporting incidents to police is it worth it
Posted: 3/8/2012 1:37:29 PM
if you are going to report a crime and have committed a criminal offence in the first place, well "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones" springs to mind
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 42 (view)

bad at maths
Posted: 3/8/2012 1:26:09 PM
I Did "A" level Maths With Stats, got a "C" but don't believe I have ever used anything that I was taught at "A" level again.
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 9 (view)

benefit cheats.
Posted: 3/8/2012 12:36:35 PM
I wouldnt worry about benefits cheats if the gov't made more efforts to reign in TAX cheats that are buddies for most in GOVT we would more than compensate for those on the other end of the system.

HuggableHarry
Msg: 69 (view)

sits on the toilet outside in public?
Posted: 3/8/2012 12:32:58 PM
OP you could always record and post on Youtube.

HuggableHarry
Msg: 37 (view)

NHS Treatment should be charged for when the condition is self inflicted
Posted: 3/7/2012 1:37:37 PM
If consecutive governments had not added bureaucratic process which end up costing more than the treatment of patients then we wouldn't have a health crisis.

Example if NHS trusts had to compete to get patients and they are operated like private entities this may some way in resolving the problem. (This does not mean they are privately owned)
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 10 (view)

Insurance companies and unfair treatment of unemployed
Posted: 3/7/2012 1:30:32 PM
The Way insurance premiums be it houses, be it cars, be it health are calculated in this country IMO are bordering on the criminal. It could all be simplified and made cheaper, but then these companies would stand to lose significant profits they enjoy.
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 12 (view)

Would you date someone famous?
Posted: 3/7/2012 1:24:31 PM
OP depends on the famous person, how they made me feel , handling media is easy just sell all your public righst to OK magazine for mega bucks then leave them to sue everyone else that prints anything.

HuggableHarry
Msg: 37 (view)

Would you be interested..??
Posted: 3/7/2012 1:22:18 PM

Would you be interested..??

Depends on profile
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 19 (view)

Positive Discrimination in the Workplace?
Posted: 3/7/2012 1:18:03 PM
Its is not a colour or sex thing but a class thing. What you will note be it Top management in Industry, banks, private or public sectors or in Government , the vast majority are white males that have attended private schools and gone to predominantly uxbridge universities. They tend to network and only those in this elitist of clubs tend to progresses, there are exceptions but this is the general trend .
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 39 (view)

Old and alone.
Posted: 3/5/2012 4:00:55 PM
Dont rely on there being any Govt pensions so plan ahead and invest for retirement.
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 67 (view)

Posted: 3/5/2012 3:58:05 PM

Whilst, obviously, a sensitive issue I’m going to ask anyway. How do you feel about the burka being worn in the UK? How do you explain to your kids the reason for the wearing of this garment?

Not sure why you think this is a sensitive issue, you are entitled to your views on it, as those ladies who choose to wear the burkha are entitled to wear it in this country.

HuggableHarry
Msg: 112 (view)

The mass mailing approach
Posted: 3/5/2012 3:48:07 PM
OP, You can send anything, in POF if the lady likes your pic she will respond if she dont she wont.

HuggableHarry
Msg: 16 (view)

Slow response and changing mind
Posted: 3/5/2012 3:42:04 PM
OP stop whining , call her and agree a time or move on to the next lady that takes your interest and is interested in you.

HuggableHarry
Msg: 25 (view)

Star signs an height
Posted: 3/1/2012 11:20:14 AM
Its a Load Of Rubbish
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 5 (view)

The Science of dating...
Posted: 3/1/2012 10:13:03 AM
OP you have too much time on your hands
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 35 (view)

not above size 12
Posted: 2/27/2012 2:01:10 PM

scanning through various guys profiles, a lot seem to write will not date anyone above size 12. While Its their preference, I wonder what the female equivilant demand would be :)

People have preferences and there are plenty of blokes who love the big beautiful ladies .
Personally I think Ladies Are Like Roads, The More Curves They Have , The More Dangerous They Become and i'm always ready to trial my driving skills.

The female equivalent would be I want a tall guy (5ft 11+) they like wearing heels
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 14 (view)

The Root of Evil?
Posted: 2/27/2012 1:54:21 PM
Evil Artist Here
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 26 (view)

Booty call or not??
Posted: 2/26/2012 3:34:16 PM
Before you over do it and worry yourself over potentially nothing, why not simply ask this guy DIRECTLY, and you will find out for yourself. All the best
 huggableharry
Msg: 5 (view)

Question about the feline species
Posted: 2/24/2012 5:12:25 PM
Wouldn't worry cats like the ladies can be the most affectiont when they want and dissappear weeks at a time. Some return others dont, of the one that dont they could have lost all nine lives and others could have found another home

huggableharry
Msg: 96 (view)

You don't have to believe in God to cherish the Church
Posted: 2/24/2012 5:02:41 PM

Excuse me for interrupting....but...why were there no Kangaroos on the Arc.?
because skippy and his mates are great swimmers
http://youtu.be/P-XMU3FGSt0

http://youtu.be/o1zDvXiYAAk
 huggableharry
Msg: 2095 (view)

8 Line Poetry Stanzas - Use Last Line 4 First Line
Posted: 2/24/2012 11:48:44 AM
More monkeys guarding the zoo
What is the world coming too
Intolerance spreading like a flu
People having to just make do
Where is all the money gone
Its friday and time to party on
Forget the misery and be merry
Go out or watch tom and jerry
:
 huggableharry
Msg: 2 (view)

Like minded people in the same place?
Posted: 2/24/2012 11:12:59 AM

Like minded people in the same place?
I will be boring

The Oddfellows
500 Thornaby Road
Thornaby
Stockton-on-Tees
Teesside
TS17 0AA

No thanks I have better plans just cant recall what they were.
 huggableharry
Msg: 18 (view)

An eye for an eye....
Posted: 2/24/2012 10:33:44 AM
Note to self when nicking indigovelvet sweets leave her ONE ROLO or run and hide.
 HuggableHarry
Msg: 60 (view)

older men younger girls
Posted: 2/24/2012 9:46:01 AM

right in my experiance i always tend to go for much older guys(no im not looking for the father role model in my life)in my experiance age is just a number,but why do men get congratulated on the fact there dating a much younger woman,where as women just tend to be misunderstood an seen as looking for the strong male presence they never had when they were younger?i would date a guy ten or twenty years older than me but how old is too old?

Hm so you dont know how popular it is NOW for ladies to be MILFs , GILFs, Cougars.

Show ALL Forums