Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Email fun with Craigslist
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 5 (view)

Email fun with Craigslist
Posted: 2/17/2010 6:07:42 AM
This is GOLD! It reminds me of Letters From a Nut.... written by Ted Nancy, but rumoured to be Seinfeld. I'm wondering now......whether he was behind this. I was less impressed however by the website. I don't want to hear about mulched kittens.

I loved the other letter about thief by another poster. Too funny. Talk about criminal justice.
 Glass Slipper11

Comedy Night ~ Victoria Event Centre ~ February 14th ~ 8:00 pm
Posted: 1/30/2010 6:51:44 AM
I would LOVE to attend this event, however my night driving vision sucks! Would anyone be attending from Sidney area? I would be more than happy to pay for gas in exchange for a ride.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 9 (view)

Cream Cheese
Posted: 1/2/2010 3:55:46 AM
^^^^^^ that sounds yummy!

I made individual ramekins this morning using cream cheese. Italian bread cubes soaked in eggnog , with milk and eggs ... some blueberries and a dollap of cream cheese in the middle. Bake and serve with a hot raspberry sauce and whipped cream.

One of those "by guess and by golly" things that turned out deeeelish!
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 26 (view)

Favorite Vegetarian Recipe?
Posted: 5/28/2009 1:24:25 PM
Thank you smks...

I've never encouraged my daughter to be a vegitarian.... it would have been a lot easier if she wasn't. As it was, made two different meals.

I understand though, daughter eats eggs... which is good. She doesn't eat fish however. She decided fish are her friends.... after working at the marine ecology center. Can relate though... I can't eat grouper.. I house a fairly large tank (165 gall), some of which are groupers.

TOFU

Marinade firm tofu with teryaki sauce....1/2 inch slices
Dip in untoasted sesame seeds
Sautee, till browned.

Nice addition:

Sauteed Gai Lan

Chop Gai Lan ...leaves and all
Peppers (your choice) I like red
onion & garlic
dash of teriyaki

Start with the garlic and ginger in oil....till fragrant.... add the onions and peppers
add the Gai Lan.... splash of whatever sauce you like.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 24 (view)

Favorite Vegetarian Recipe?
Posted: 5/28/2009 12:29:27 PM
^^^^^^^^^^

Did I read that correctly? 1/2 a gallon of heavy cream? It sounds delicious, but should probably just directly apply it directly to my hips?

I have determined I am a semi-vegitarian. I can't say enough about the Yves veggie ground round. I use it for spag. sauce, taco's and taco salad... burritos. No one knows the difference. My daughter is a vegitarian, since 9.... I however waver. It has made cooking a challenge in some ways.

My love of animals was a factor, but determined not to say hamburgers came from the hamburger tree.......as my mom did.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 25 (view)

Viva La Difference
Posted: 3/28/2009 1:29:46 AM
Browngreeneyes,

Perhaps I didn't give Vegemite enough of a chance. My aunt from Australia brought some over. I thought it was a bit salty. In any case, it has to be a lot healthier than Cheez Whiz. Where is the cheese??
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 21 (view)

Viva La Difference
Posted: 3/27/2009 4:19:33 PM
Oh my! That sounds really yummy Mik. Actually much better than my Moms..... she kept the rind on the pork, but your idea is brilliant! Crispy on ALL sides. Thank you.

On topic again. .... I know Grouper is popular elsewhere. Not here..... at least in this household. Just can't seem to bring myself to eat them when I house them in a 165 gallon tank.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 15 (view)

Viva La Difference
Posted: 3/27/2009 9:34:29 AM
I'll have to agree with you Mik about the cracklin. That brings back childhood memories. I haven't attempted to duplicate it and unfortunately, mom isn't around to give me directions.

Would you be kind enough to share?

Sorry if this is off the subject at hand.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 3 (view)

pear/roquefort salad
Posted: 3/27/2009 9:22:19 AM
This sounds really delicious, I'm going to try it this weekend. I have pears that are about perfect for this.

Question though. Do you serve this salad at close to room temp...... or chill the pears and dressing and bring the roquefort cheese to temp. Curious.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 13 (view)

Viva La Difference
Posted: 3/27/2009 9:11:56 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ohhhh, I'm with you Kat. Ditto!

I grew up around pickled herring and eel, although I think it was smoked. Might not have been so bad, but saw what eels look like. Nasty, snake like creatures.

Another thing that springs to mind..... is Vegemite. Am I spelling that right? I'm sure I'll hear from the Aussies rushing to it's defense. How can people eat that stuff?
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 16 (view)

Wonton Wrappers for Homemade Ravioli and Tortellini?
Posted: 3/9/2009 7:15:46 PM
I am SO trying that Juniper. The butternut ravioli sounds delicious..... my daughter will absolutely love that too.

Thank you.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 14 (view)

Wonton Wrappers for Homemade Ravioli and Tortellini?
Posted: 3/9/2009 5:25:44 PM
Personally, I think wonton wrappers are great time savers.

I use them for pot stickers, gyoza, ravioli and perogies... and of course wonton.
Depending on what I'm making, will sometimes double up on the wrappers. You just have to cut the desired shape out the square size that is available to me. Cookie cutters work great. If you use double sheets, I just use a bit of water around the edge to adhere and fill with desired filling... and a bit more water around the edge to shape.

I suddenly had a craving for gyoza. I had a Japanese exchange student that loved them.... so sent some every day for her lunch.

Any other ideas??
 Glass Slipper11

best spaghetti carbonara
Posted: 2/5/2009 4:04:54 PM
That does sounds really good. It reminds a bit of a recipe I still like to make.
It's from a cookbook I have that I got from my bridal shower. Cooking in the Nude (quickies).

Fettish-chini

Step one:
8 Slices bacon, chopped - Fry bacon until crisp. DO NOT COOK IN THE NUDE!!! Drain on paper towels.

Step two:
1/2 lb. fettuchini
1/4 c. butter - Cook fettuchini until al dente. Drain and toss with butter in large serving bowl. Set aside, keep very warm.

Step three:
3- 5 mushrooms, sliced
1 large carrot, sliced
1/2 c. cauliflower, sliced
1/2 frozen peas
1 med. zucchini, slice
4 green onions, sliced
1 clove garlic ( I add a bit more)
Add veggies to bacon drippings in fry pan and saute' over med. -high heat until crisp-tender

Step four:
4 eggs
1/4 c. whipping cream
1 c. freshly grated parmesan
salt and pepper to taste
Beat eggs and cream together until well blended . Toss with hot fettuchini. Add vegetables, bacon, Parmesan... salt and pepper to taste.

Note: I improvise on the veggies... and add a bit more cream if I think it's a bit thick. Hardly heart friendly.... but DELISH!
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 17 (view)

Cappuccino
Posted: 2/5/2009 6:37:32 AM
Hi OP,
You were wondering how to make the frothed milk without a fancy machine. I have a little gizmo called an Aerolatte. It's battery operated and does a pretty good job! I believe I got mine at The Bay (noticed you are Canadian). It wasn't expensive. I wonder whether one could buy it online though.

There is also another utensil, that my friend uses. The bottom of it is a spiral shaped inverted cone, with a handle.... if my memory proves me correct. She warmed up her milk on the stove, and between the palms of her hands, rolled the handle..quickly. Voila ... foam!
I have seen them in kitchen stores from time to time.... but if I hadn't known what it was used for, I wouldn't know what the heck it was used for.

Hope this helps.
 Glass Slipper11

Colonoscopy
Posted: 12/14/2008 9:05:09 PM
That is the BEST laugh I've had in a long time! I think I actually snorted, I was laughing so hard!

Sadly, I can relate.........
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 52 (view)

fractured phrases ei: water from a rock
Posted: 12/11/2008 8:26:36 AM
My friend, (bless her heart.... a wonderful woman).... had her dog captured by the SPCA. She was fined for having a dog at large. To which she replied, indignantly...... "but my dog is NOT large!"

True!! I still laugh to this day.....
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 50 (view)

fractured phrases ei: water from a rock
Posted: 12/11/2008 12:28:42 AM
My god mothers mom used to tell her.... "Now don't let the boys take adventure of you!"
Another classic was when she went to get her car winterized.... "I would like my car circumsized please". (Would that mean you take a 1/4 in off the tailpipe????)
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 6 (view)

I Am looking for Vegetarian Recipes
Posted: 10/26/2008 6:42:56 AM
I can relate Lacey. I have a daughter that doesn't eat meat as well out of her love of animals. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree however and was told by my mom that the hamburgers came from the hamburger tree. I'm a quasi vegitarian, but still can't eat Grouper.... as we had them in the 165 gallon tank.

We experiment all the time with creative ways of implementing protein into our diet. We made falafel last night.... how yummy! I don't think I can I give an exact recipe as I get the gist of it and cook by taste and feel. Chick peas, garlic, fresh cilantro, cumin, ground corriander, sea salt and paprika.........and bread crumbs. Process and make patties, slightly flattened and fry in olive oil. I mixed yogurt with fresh cilantro and dill and garlic to put in warmed whole wheat pita pockets (10 gr of protein in itself) with cucumber, lettuce and tomato.

Have you tried the Yves veggie ground "beef" or "chicken" products? I've made things for company and they didn't know they were not eating vegetarian at all.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 23 (view)

Midnight snacks
Posted: 9/20/2008 2:02:58 PM
It seems that popcorn is winning hands down. I ditto that! I must admit, I don't conserve calories when I have a popcorn craving. HAS to be home made, with real butter and light sprinkling of grated Asiago. I wash it down with green tea iced tea.
My weirdest favourite snack? Sliced garden cucumbers with a sprinkling of kosher salt..........I think I could eat a wheelbarrow full.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 11 (view)

Cabbage Rolls
Posted: 9/20/2008 12:02:22 PM
That's a new one on me, microwaving the cabbage. I find it easiest to freeze the whole cabbage overnight and when it's thawed, it's very easy to separate the leaves and pare the thick veins. It's much easier than parboiling.

As far as parboiling the rice, I don't bother. I just make sure when I mix the ground beef with the rice, I add sufficient tomato sauce along with fried bacon, onion, salt and pepper. Sometimes I'll add a bit of powdered beef boullion to the mixture. The sauce I pour over the cabbage rolls is a mixture of tomato sauce, beef broth , worcestershire sauce, brown sugar , salt and pepper and sliced onion.

I wish I could provide a more accurate recipe, but much of my cooking is by "feel" and follow recipes verbatim initially and take them from there.

GOOD ideas here though in thinking outside of the box!
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 19 (view)

pig trotter and split pea soup
Posted: 9/15/2008 11:52:59 AM
Just my two cents, but when I make yellow split pea soup... I don't soak them overnight. I just rinse and pick over and bring to boil to soften..... add more water as needed. Up till the point they are softened, DON'T add any salt! They will never soften.
At that point, you can add stock or whatever weird things that were mentioned.

Hope that helps.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 189 (view)

Appetizer Competition Party - looking for recipe suggestions
Posted: 9/8/2008 2:29:41 PM
Wow Callifornia, that sounds like quite the taste sensation. I sure hope you don't use Maple Leaf bacon! It might be a Canadian thing, but with the listeria outbreak, which I heard about AFTER I bought the bacon....... no wonder it was on sale.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 28 (view)

Nees advice fast. king crab legs.
Posted: 9/3/2008 6:53:27 AM
You painted a nice picture Miss about crabbing. I have many fond memories of dropping the crab traps with chicken backs and picking them up again on the way home from boating. We eventually got fed up with people stealing the traps.... some of which were the commercial fishermen who felt somehow slighted in somehow cutting into their livelihood. Again.... only males are allowed to be harvested.

About the grouper............I just can't bring myself to eat it. I have a pretty big tank (165 gallons) that housed groupers. I have nothing against other people eating them.... just can't eat my pets!
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 8 (view)

Anti-Toxin Recipes
Posted: 9/2/2008 2:37:25 AM
Yes Sass..... I'll concur with that. I might add wheat grass juice to that.... check it out!
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 6 (view)

Hot Wings
Posted: 9/2/2008 2:26:08 AM
Holy sheesh Classic! 2 and half cups of red pepper sauce??? Not to mention the pepper and tabasco.

I'll bet they are good though.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 23 (view)

Nees advice fast. king crab legs.
Posted: 9/2/2008 2:14:13 AM
King crab is pure gold as far as I'm concerned and like to keep it pure and simple when cooking them. Just quickly boiled with kosher salt and served with drawn butter and lemon.

I had the good fortune aside from having caught them, my daughter and her friend found king crab crawling on the road!!! There were about 9 of them, that must have fallen off a truck .... they were crawling out of a bag. Truth is stranger than fiction. I'm pretty sure they were king crab and not the dungeness we were used to catching. What a treat!
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 26 (view)

Fried Salmon?
Posted: 8/16/2008 9:45:20 PM
Pan frying wouldn't be my first choice of doing salmon, but if you want to try something a little different is seasoned panko crumbs mixed with ground almond.... A bit of egg wash before dipping it into the crumb mixture and fry in a bit of olive oil and butter. The panko gives it a nice light crust while the almonds give it a bit of a nutty flavour.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 27 (view)

a few things a man might like =)
Posted: 8/13/2008 12:01:41 PM
Touche Tilt! You GO girl.

I will not get on my soapbox.... I promise.

Thank you for the recipe, a comfort food for sure. I'll have to try it. Make a pretty good one myself.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 14 (view)

a few things a man might like =)
Posted: 8/11/2008 10:58:24 AM
Now now Plazma. Get off your high horse. This is a cooking forum that people share recipes they like. It isn't intended to insult people and thier views or tastes. "If you nothing good to say.... say nothing at all".

In defense, there is nothing wrong with good, home cooked comfort foods. It doesn't have to be pretentious. Although I had been married to a chef de cuisine , culinary olympics included.....and had a number of restaurants. He did however enjoy a good home cooked, no frills kind of meal.... just like mom used to make.

Reserve comment and judgement next time Plazma.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 49 (view)

Tell me about bread making machines
Posted: 8/9/2008 4:13:32 AM
Sorry you haven't had any luck with bread machines Salmon.
I have a rather obscure brand, Regal Kitchen Pro that I've had for years. I've never been dissapointed. I use it mostly for foccacia and pizza dough, but like to get creative with different breads too. They always seem to turn out good. I watch the dough in the initial stages and add warm water if it seems hard and keep adding until it's like a baby's bum!
Maybe give it another try.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 46 (view)

Tell me about bread making machines
Posted: 8/9/2008 2:08:50 AM
Fearless: I would love a good bread machine recipe for rye bread.... care to share?
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 28 (view)

what would YOU make?
Posted: 8/8/2008 12:01:47 PM
To Arwen,

Yes indeed, exactly the way I grew up. I'm not certain it's the European attitude or something unique. Meals were always an event when you entertained, different courses.. a little aquavit with a beer chaser. No wonder that Denmark has been voted the happiest country. Hehehe
In retrospect, it always amazed me that my mom could make a multi course sit down meal for 18 people, table always impeccable. ........it stretched on for hours.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 2 (view)

Opening Ceremonies - Chinese food
Posted: 8/8/2008 11:01:54 AM
Why not a chicken chow mein? Everyone seems to like it, it's simple but good. Just by adding lots of different kinds of veggies (different colours) makes it look more impressive than it is.... red and yellow peppers, onion, carrots on the diagonal, scallion on the diagonal, fresh bean sprouts. Do your prep work before hand. It doesn't take long to stirfry the veggies and chicken and throw everything together, make your sauce beforehand so it's ready in the fridge to add at the last moment.
 Glass Slipper11

Vive La Difference !
Posted: 8/7/2008 10:37:32 AM
This is absolutely HILARIOUS! I will be chuckling about this all day. This just reconfirms that women are from Venus and men are from Mars.

Thanks for sharing this gem Mizz! A+ from me too!
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 15 (view)

what would YOU make?
Posted: 8/5/2008 6:37:14 PM
It's interesting to read the posts and realize that food and heritage are so integral in our identities to some degree. I think that's so important to carry on tradition.... food is no doubt a part of that.

Here is what I would bring. It is the highlight of our xmas celebration. I'm a first generation Dane. What we do on xmas eve is make a rice pudding.... not a traditional type. It's pearl rice, cooked in milk ... cooled and folded with whipped cream and chopped blanched almonds.... served with a hot strawberry, raspberry sauce. The kicker is, it is brought to the table and a whole almond and half almond is presented. It is folded in ... in front of everyone. Starting from oldest to youngest, everyone serves themselves. We watch each other for signs that someone has found them..... but an unspoken rule before everyone is finished that we never reveal before anyone has finished. The stakes are high. Tradionally, marzipan pig.... but have elevated it to Belgian chocolate figures. There is a flurry of phone calls across the country afterward.........."Who got the almond?"

Now, wouldn't that be fun to bring to a luncheon?
 Glass Slipper11

thoughts, please
Posted: 8/5/2008 6:03:38 PM
This is only my two cents worth.

It's a good idea, I'm not sure how profitable it could be. I don't know of too many people that could or would pay an extra (lets say 10 dollars plus tip) on a take out meal. I could see if you marketed to office buildings where there may be a consensus on a particular restaurant and order multiple meals to which the cost was divided.

Being in a college town and catering is your passion, why not capitalize on that? How many kids miss moms home cooking? There had been a small shop here that did something similiar. .... "meals to go". Home cooked meals that you just had to reheat. I'm certain though there are other marketing strategies.

Good luck on your venture, whatever you decide to do!
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 13 (view)

Quick & Easy Breakfast/Brunch Foods
Posted: 8/3/2008 8:34:47 AM
Mmmm Roseboots, sounds wonderful. I'll have to try that. Here is another variation that takes a little prep work the night before, but well worth it.

Baked Raspberry French Toast

4 slices day -old Italian bread (cubed)
1/2 c. fresh or frozen raspberries (you can substitute blueberries or blackberries)
2 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes
3 eggs
1 cup milk
1 tbsp. maple syrup ( I use about 2 tbsp.)
1/4 tsp. poppy seeds for garnish

The night before:
Grease two 8 ounce ramekins. Evenly line 1/2 the bread cubes between the ramekins, cover with the raspberries or blueberries and cream cheese and top with remaining bread. Mix eggs with milk and syrup. Pour your mixture over the bread and sprinkle with poppy seeds. Cover and let soak overnight in the refrigerator.

Morning:
Bake at 350 F for 25 - 30 min. or until puffy and golden. Remove from ramekins and serve with lemon curd sauce or berry compote. Garnish with fresh berries.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 125 (view)

Favorite ice cream
Posted: 7/31/2008 11:44:34 AM
I'm not much of an ice cream fan, unless it's the real thing. REAL cream. Did anyone mention licorice though?? I did however have a licorice milkshake several weeks ago......tasted good, but looked like it came from a metal filing shop. Grey. YUK
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 12 (view)

sour cream uses
Posted: 7/30/2008 10:09:36 PM
My pleasure....

Highgate Cafe Chocolate Zucchini Cake

2 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa, slightly rounded (I use more.... WAY more, preferably Dutch cocoa)
2 1/2 tsp baking powder (heaping)
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder (flat)
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 cup canola oil
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups grated zuchhini

Combine and blend flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa, salt and cinnamon. . In another bowl, combine oil and sugar: add one egg at a time and beat well after each addition.
Combine both mixtures. Add vanilla, sour cream and grated zucchini, blending by hand until well mixed.
Generously grease a bundt or 9 x 13 pan. A bundt pan is my favourite as it shows the cake well. Fill evenly, place on middle rack at 350 F.... for 50 to 60 minutes - or until wooden skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool on a rack before attempting to remove it from the pan.

Although you can frost it any way you want, I like to drizzle melted chocholate with a little melted butter. Garnish with edible flowers.... nasturtiam, viola

It sounds a little labour intensive, but well worth it. I get lots of requests for the recipe. I have a good one using sour cream for apple kuchen.... but not really in season. Zuccihini plentyful now.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 9 (view)

sour cream uses
Posted: 7/30/2008 8:39:10 PM
I have an awesome recipe for chocolate zuchinni cake that uses sour cream. It is very dense and moist..... and no one would ever guess there is zuchinni in it.
Let me know you're interested.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 22 (view)

The Hitchhiker ( Erotica ) By Skjoldhus and Sherriberries
Posted: 7/30/2008 6:41:10 AM
TAK for the DEJLIG story!

Awaiting for chapter two.... with antci-passion
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 11 (view)

Diary entries of a dog and cat
Posted: 7/29/2008 6:50:06 PM
That is hilarious!

I only wish I could post conversations with my blue and gold macaw and dog. The bird tries to keep him in line when he barks. Rocky starts out saying "stop it!"..... "that's enough!" then, " QUIET!"..... finally, "shut up!!". I've had more than one UPS men come to the door after the bird shouts " COME IN!" He is going to get me into trouble one of these days.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 208 (view)

Funny, but real names...
Posted: 7/28/2008 5:35:19 AM
My algebra teacher was Mr. Dayday.... we referred to him as Mr. Day (squared).

A local hospital administrator here, Dorkus Kunkel. Not really inuendo, but how cruel is that??? What goes through parents minds?
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 63 (view)

CANADIAN.... Eh!
Posted: 7/20/2008 3:16:14 AM
^^^^^^^ that's too funny snuggable!

I just have to share a true story that tickled my funny bone. My good friend, a Newfie was listening to a live radio show in which the mayor of Gayside , Newfoundland was a guest. It was in response to public outcry in changing the name of the town. He was asked WHY change the name? He responded by saying...... Well, I meet politicians from around the world and they always ask me where I'm from. When I tell them I'm from Gayside........ they look at me kind of ........queer.

LaurdTunderinJaysus, you have to love dem
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 10 (view)

What are your Thoughts
Posted: 7/18/2008 10:59:22 PM
I felt I had to make a comment as this hits close to home. I think Gordon Ramsey is wonderfully talented and astute. I prefer Kitchen Nightmares as opposed to Hell's Kitchen.
My late husband had been a chef de cuisine that was a "trouble shooter" for a very large hotel chain. He went on to his own restaurants.... five. Believe you me, you have no time to shmooz and have to have a keen sense of business..... Chef Ramsey is "hands on" with creating signature dishes and a niche. I have a lot of respect for the man. He's probably a marshmallow on the inside.
 Glass Slipper11

Do you ever wonder ?
Posted: 7/18/2008 9:23:12 PM
Why don't they make airplanes out of the material they make the "black box" from.

Why do they sell used cars and not used houses.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 16 (view)

Wheat Free Recipes
Posted: 7/17/2008 9:34:50 AM
Excellent ideas here. I did post a quinoa salad recipe on a similiar thread. I must say however that the sky is the limit in regard to wheat free recipes. So many tasty and creative ways to cook without wheat. We did so for many years, no wheat, no preservatives, no sugar no dairy. .... it's not that hard to do. Just have to think outside the box.

Although I can't comment on your personal situation, from personal experience having been a therapist working for a naturopathic dr. and testing for food allergies and nutritional councelling... have learned a couple things. Most food allergies are borne of overconsumption. The allergy tests from an allopathic dr. are not very accurate and would probably never pick up sensitive food allergies. I tested with a Vega machine (from Germany). I found most people were allergic to wheat and dairy expecially. Most, after avoidance.... could gradually re introduce those foods on a rotation diet.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 62 (view)

Riddles!
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:45:26 AM
WOW..... that was quick! That must have been too easy. I better put on my thinking bonnet on and find something a little more challenging.

Good job.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 60 (view)

Riddles!
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:42:46 AM
Hmm, the spacing didn't come out quite right in previous post..... I suppose it will add to the challenge.
 Glass Slipper11
Msg: 58 (view)

Riddles!
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:38:29 AM
This is probably easy peasy for brain teasing junkies but at the top of my mind..

Stand Take To World
____ ____ __ _____
I U Throw The

Show ALL Forums