Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do you think talking to the ex would be useful to find out problems?
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 5 (view)

Do you think talking to the ex would be useful to find out problems?
Posted: 6/30/2012 7:48:58 AM
Well, #1- if there is ALOT of drama, I'd pass on the whole thing...drama-full people seek eachother out & engage in some sick behaviors...

#2- For bother genders, there is alot of pride & ego when one is "dumped", so to assuage their dignity, they will either consciously or unconsciously MAGNIFY the other's faults...

There have been times over the years that I have met & dated men who I thought were really sweet & then came to find out some other woman mouthed off about how heinous he was...yea, cuz the man was not digging the woman, so in their eyes, he became a "monster." Hell hath no fury...

Observe people's behavior-s THAT is the real truth. Anyone can say anything, it is their actions that show us WHO THEY REALLY ARE!
 BLoNde__ANgEL
Msg: 21 (view)

murphy's law...
Posted: 6/29/2012 2:52:04 PM

Often, single people put out desperate energy. Or, you could call it "eager energy".
Eager to meet someone!!!
Eager to date!!!!!!
Eager to see if s/he could be The One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eager to start something!!!!
Eager to be in a relationship!!!!!!

I knew someone like that- it was sooo obnoxious!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 33 (view)

Negativity
Posted: 6/29/2012 1:10:44 PM

Would you say this is almost always tied to self esteem issues on their end?

In the past, I had poor boundaries w/ some people, cuz I was raised to be "nice"...then when they crossed the line too much, I retreated & then harbored a grudge...at least that is what I used to do...I think I've gotten better. But I still b1tch about some of the situations & have even posted on them...is that low self-esteem? or just that I was a pushover & hung around w/ some people who were not good for me?

Now I am very selective, I do not want to go through life feeling resentments, grudges, etc. I do not want to have much to do w/ toxic people, but positive invigorating ones...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 269 (view)

Why do men think it is okay to bother ladies at the gym?
Posted: 6/29/2012 12:21:52 PM
When I go to the gym, "I pick things up & I put them down" weights- not men, LOL!
If a man approaches a woman in a non-threatening way w/o saying stuff about her bod, I think it is OK...But if he is a Lothario looking to score - he really needs to go away.

The one time a man approached me in a gym, he was very respectful & did not comment on my appearance, just made pleasant small talk...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 55 (view)

Do you think that partners should ask for medical proof, before enteing into
Posted: 6/29/2012 9:00:28 AM
At my age, I think I am a pretty good judge of CHARACTER. Most people w/ a DSM-IV dx are obvious IMO, but there are some who are higher functioning & can conceal things well.

I used to be friends w/ someone who appeared to be a pillar of the community, but turned out to have a truly scary dark side. I did not see her that often, so I imagine someone headed into a living together situation would be seeing eachother ALOT & OFTEN & be able to pick up on it quicker...or be of the same level & enjoy the relationship...birds of a feather...
 BLoNde__ANgEL
Msg: 14 (view)

Just another death thread.....well, sort of
Posted: 6/29/2012 5:13:33 AM
I want to be cremated...My older son said he would like to have my ashes or least some of them in a nice sealed container, along w/ a nice framed photo of me. I generally go on a cruise once a year & you know how they take those pics on formal nite, etc? I buy at least one per year, so that way when I am gone, my son gets to have a nice framed pic of me along w/ the ashes. My younger son says he doesn't care all about that, but he may feel differently, so he is welcome to any pic & a part of me LOL.

I plan on living to at least 100...maybe longer if I am ok @ 100...

I do not have a will drawn up yet, but would like to include not only my kids & niece, but some provisions for any pets & any other non-blood people who I am close too. Blood is thicker than water, but sometimes we have people in our life who we are closer to than our own flesh & blood that we may want to leave a personal item to...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 125 (view)

Would U @ MiddleAge B willing 2 make a change in your appearance 2B more successful w/dates?
Posted: 6/28/2012 8:42:48 AM

She thrives and finds fulfillment in making him happy. She oozes sexuality.

Can we edit it to say she finds fulfillment in many arenas, INCLUDING her sexuality & her relationships, WHEN SHE HAS THEM??? Even when not in a relationship, I enjoy some sexy things, for ME, not for a man or to get a man, but just because I feel like a feminine woman...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 11 (view)

Hello...Text
Posted: 6/28/2012 4:39:51 AM
Alfredo, your little girl is growing wings & learning to fly...maybe time you do the same? When my kids were younger, I was attached to them- maybe I was a good Mom...then they got older & didn't need me as much...and I missed that. A couple of years ago, I was in a store before Christmas that had toys...I realized how quickly the years had flown & I missed buying toys & had to stop myself from crying...

I had to start emotionally distancing myself from them...even in nature the parents push the bird out of the nest.
Be proud of her growing up & her independence...an adult who lives vicariously throught their children is not a good thing. (not saying you do this) I have seen other folks do this, it just holds the child back...

You will be fine :0D
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 26 (view)

Why do men think it is okay to bother ladies at the gym?
Posted: 6/27/2012 5:09:47 AM
How about replying: "thank you, my husband who was a navy seal & bench presses 300 lbs. likes the way I look too!"
 BLoNde__ANgEL
Msg: 21 (view)

Collections
Posted: 6/26/2012 7:37:01 PM
I have a doll collection that was not displayed for a while...I took it out recently...I don't see any problem, as long as the person doesn't go overboard...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 152 (view)

Living on a shoestring budget
Posted: 6/26/2012 3:59:47 PM

built my own composting toilet.

AWESOME! R U off the grid? do u have solar panels? Have u read the humanure handbook??? I've done so much research on off grid living, I find it fascinating...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 25 (view)

If you had to prioritize the NEXT best thing for you to do for yourself.....what would it be?
Posted: 6/26/2012 3:52:06 PM
I have a cold, so taking care of myself & getting better is #1 on the list for me. Thank goodness I generally stock up on boxes of tissues!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 49 (view)

DISCRIMINATION AGAINST FELINES/FELINE OWNERS
Posted: 6/26/2012 1:39:32 PM
OMG! Years ago I dated a younger guy who had a pet snake...he even let me hold his snake...I was icked out that he had to go to the pet shop to buy "food" for the snake...little feeder mice...we did not date long anyway...just long enuf for me to decide that I did not like his "snake"!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 18 (view)

What do You do on a Bad Date?
Posted: 6/26/2012 9:46:31 AM
Coffee @ a fast coffee place like Starbucks or Panera's...if it is that bad, leave...just say "I can see this is not a match, good luck."

Back in the day, it never lasted less than an hour, but that was over 10 years ago. If I ever had to do it again, I'd give it 30 mins, unless they were nice!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 60 (view)

How important is a Good Photo..??
Posted: 6/26/2012 4:34:44 AM

Holding cats in yours
does not make the ladies swoon.

I beg to differ, but I am not looking anyway...
But I would say many good suggestions in here...a nice, recent, smiling pic is best!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 42 (view)

Weekend Getaway Gone Wrong :0(
Posted: 6/25/2012 3:45:36 PM
I worked in a small private office w/ 10 women. One off the co-workers was so nuts, she wouldn't go #2 there either. One day she was ill, & holding her stomach...she left work drove @ least 30 mins to home, poop, & then came back...

Anal, but not in a good way!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 97 (view)

Would U @ MiddleAge B willing 2 make a change in your appearance 2B more successful w/dates?
Posted: 6/25/2012 1:30:15 PM

I'd rather be alone than be a fake.

BABY, I WAS BORN THIS WAY...
L'Oreal & Lancome just reminds me...
 BLoNde__ANgEL
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 6/25/2012 7:34:53 AM

The number of cats a single woman has will determine the amount of a time in which she will remain single. Don't believe me? Give it time. You'll see

I have 6 cats. Yesterday, my beau picked me up @4 PM & took me out to a lovely early dinner at a really nice restaurant in Tarrytown, NY. Then we got coffee @ a coffee shop & went to see Three Dog Night @ Tarrytown Music Hall.
I HAVE 6 CATS.
I could list all the concerts & venues we've been to, diners & gifts, but that would be bragging (if I am not doing it already)
I HAVE 6 CATS
When i had surgery, he took a week off to help...
I HAVE 6 CATS

The number of cats a single woman has will determine the amount of a time in which she will remain single. Don't believe me? Give it time. You'll see

ahem...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 30 (view)

Posted: 6/24/2012 7:42:05 PM

If she knew her strange toilet phobia, why go for an entire weekend I wonder? Wait. It was the hot sex, I bet...
Maybe he should have given her a little backdoor? That would have "eliminated" the problem!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 8 (view)

Has online dating become a non-starter for women?
Posted: 6/24/2012 7:22:27 PM
Personally, I am here 4 forums only. If other people get used or played, it's because they ALLOWED it. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 5 (view)

Putting some Legalese in the footers of profiles
Posted: 6/24/2012 7:19:36 PM
I used to have it on my ad as a warning to other POFers who may have a screw loose & decide to "lift" any of my pics & use them elswhere...If some other PERSON ever did that, I'd follow up on it!
 BLoNde__ANgEL
Msg: 117 (view)

fantasized about cartoon characters?
Posted: 6/24/2012 9:07:55 AM
Cartoon sex is not all it's chalked up to be- Speed Racer is a premature ejaculator & Inspector Gadget has a penile implant...go, go gadget ding-a-ling!

Woody Woodpecker sounds like he'd be a go, but at my age, Mr. Magoo is more my speed...
 BLoNde__ANgEL
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 6/24/2012 8:23:39 AM
I asked him if he was OK w/ me posting this story & have presented the facts as told- she was not concerned about the SOUNDS, but the actual act of pooping in a strange toilet. Ironically, my friend used to work in the psych field & she is also a professional.

My only hang-up is sound/smell, & it isn't a hang-up, more of an embarrassment.

I recall my ex sister-in-law who is 19 years older than me telling me about her Honeymoon. She was old-fashioned Catholic & so was he, & she told me that she was embarrassed to poop in their private bathroom on the honeymoon in the Poconos & held it in till they were out in a common area & used the ladies room...she told me she got constipated on the Honeymoon!

I am sure by now she is over it...they are in their seventies...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 6/24/2012 5:41:09 AM
So I have a guy friend & he shared this sort-of-funny story w/ me: In the late 90's he dated a health care professional. She was very beautiful...great, hot sex. They went to a large metropolitan city for a weekend getaway. She was so happy at the beginning, but by the end and the trip home on Sunday she was very unhappy-both untalkative and crying. He couldn't figure it out until she told him later.
She wouldn't use any other toilet other than her own at her house. She held her bowels Fri, Sat and half of Sunday until they got home.

He said they went to dinner there on Fri...had lunch and dinner on Sat and a quick late breakfast on Sunday...lol...she must have been in incredible pain.
They never took another trip again!!!

I know whenever I am in a new relationship, if I am going to be spending the night or weekend w/ them, I get embarrassed about bathroom usage & sounds...how romantic is it to have your new partner hearing you use the bathroom or pass gas, etc...I had a female friend who had a TV right near her bathroom door & said if a guy was over, she'd put the TV on loud to muffle the sounds...another friend keeps a radio in her bathroom...I have 1 1/2 baths, so I can go to the other floor...but if you go to their house & none of that is there as a filter...and being older, some of get prone to "issues"...

Do you find bathroom habits/issues to ever have affected a relationship???
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 54 (view)

Posted: 6/23/2012 5:58:13 AM

If ur striking out on POF, maybe u need to update ur appearance?

When I started this thread I should have worded it better...

I have a friend who met many men on POF & other sites who struck out all the time. She used to "whine" to me about it...When she was married, she REALLY let herself go...When she got divorced, she worked on her appearance & did date initially...but she sank back into her old habits & became obese, too lazy to wear her contacts/put on some makeup for 1ST MEETS (altho her pic was taken when she was fixed up)...well, hello...

I know another lady, she has a tummy & insulin dependent diabetes & she also complains about it all the time...yet she eats all types of carbs & stuffs herself on pretzels...What a person chooses to do is their own business, but when they whine about it to me, while engaging in self-destructive behaviors, then it starts to become my business.

If someone is not willing to work on whatever, they need to keep their mouth shut & go on about their business. So whether it is dating or health/weight, why shoot one's-self in the foot REPEATEDLY, blame someone/something else for it- then have the nerve to whine about it?

We've all cringed thru the nice guy/BBW threads, etc. but seriously, the ones who r striking out, what r u doing that makes u "undateable"?

If u r here not to date- fine, if u r not striking out- fine, if u want to stay the way u r- fine, but if u do stay the way u r, try to date, & then whine- I say u deserve what u get for not making any effort to change...change yourself, u will change your circumstances!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 6/22/2012 2:41:07 PM

And, by the way, I have met the OP, in person.

Hey, that was 5 years ago, not fair!
Now that u outed that fact, we r each gonna get inquisitive emails...I won't tell if u don't ;0) LOL!
 BLoNde__ANgeL

Posted: 6/22/2012 1:18:11 PM
OK I admit to starting this thread for a couple of reasons, one is that some of the ladies & I write eachother & we discuss clothes, hair etc.

I've also noticed in the forums that the ones who complain the most about not having a date oftentimes could benefit from a makeover. The ones who do pair up, for instance Landra, Lilli M & another couple I know of who recently connected, all look like they take care of themselves & made themself very dateable appearance wise.

No offense meant to anyone, just food for thought- like Lilli says, men (& women) are visual & they did not change who they are, but tweaked an aspect or 2 of their look :0) Women too!
 BLoNde__ANGeL

Posted: 6/22/2012 11:09:42 AM
Sorry I had to abbreviate in the title folks...

So reading the over 45, we hear about chemistry, alot, but there's so much less to choose from, & maybe less motivation for people to even enter relationships...

IF YOU REALLY WANT A RELATIONSHIP...wouldn't you consider:

if u r obese, dieting or getting bariatric surgery plus exercise & go to a gym?

If u r a man w/ facial hair, have u considered a clean shaven look?

If u r a man who is balding, would u shave ur head or get a weave etc?

If u r a woman w/ short hair, would u try growing it out or get extensions as to appear more feminine?
Would you cover the gray, or lighten it? Would u wear a push up bra & dress a little more "current"? (throw away those "mommy" jeans!) Use some makeup & polish your nails?

Guys would you cover ur gray?

Dental work, if ur teeth r not that great?
If ur striking out on POF, maybe u need to update ur appearance?
Do not mean to offend, we all know someone who was in a dating rut until they lost 20 lbs or dyed their hair or shaved off a beard, etc.

Contacts/lasik to be free of glasses?
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 12 (view)

Is it me?
Posted: 6/21/2012 3:51:15 PM
Be glad he showed u what a rude person he was b4, it spared u the trouble of meeting him & having a prob down the road!

The next guy will be better, promise!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 37 (view)

I wonder at this prime age
Posted: 6/21/2012 1:39:03 PM
I think when u stop looking, it finds you...LOOKING for a relationship can be accompanied by an air of desperation, which is a HUGE turnoff...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 6/21/2012 1:20:52 PM

I find it interesting that in these forums, men have hatefully resorted to telling women, "You'll grow old alone with your cats and die."

Well, its better than growing old with an idiot human for a partner.

I recently posted pix of all 6 of my cats in my home, which is clean (most of the time) & neat (most of the time)...someone can have one pet & be a slob, someone can have more pets & be neat & clean...I had a friend tell me in the past she was afraid I was gonna be a hoarder, then told me about her dog peeing all over her furniture...

Yep, Gwen is right: "Well, its better than growing old with an idiot human for a partner."
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 81 (view)

Posted: 6/21/2012 1:12:51 PM

These are great date ideas....Funny how most posters are sympathetic with this OP (as am I) and assume that another with long blond hair is out to take advantage of men for extravagant dinners, etc
not to go off topic mj, but yes that stereotype does exist.

Op my advice is to put it out there that u r getting by, if someone offers to treat you to a lovely evening, saying "yes" does not a gold digger make!

It's not like u r saying "take me here, take me there, gimme gimme gimme"! But if you like a man, nothing wrong in graciously accepting his offer...and if u really dig him, cook a great meal 4 him for a 2nd date!

Yesterday, my S.O. told me how he saved $$ w/ coupons & got a free gas card on top of it...I trained him well! LOL!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 160 (view)

Sincerely with Our Dogs and Cats in our Middle Ages????
Posted: 6/20/2012 4:07:24 PM
Oh I know my cats love me...w/o a doubt...I'm "Mama" to them...they r very social & attached, not just for food, they love to cuddle with me...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 27 (view)

Miracles DO Happen!
Posted: 6/20/2012 12:28:46 PM

I know He does!

I know too- he/she has all but smacked me in the face, kissed me, etc. For some, they have to EXPERIENCE it to understand...and HE has such a great sense of humor too!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 17 (view)

How Often Do POF Friendships/Relationships Really Last?
Posted: 6/20/2012 4:44:45 AM
In 2007 I dated 2 men off of here...4 mos each & let me tell you it was worse than a root canal! If I were available & doing online again, I wouldn't even MEET either one of these BOZOS. They both were good-looking though, & one was younger than me... ;0)

I prefer IRL...if I were to do online, a paid site ONLY. Filters out the people on to play.
 BLoNde__ANgeL

Posted: 6/19/2012 3:11:28 PM
google birthday freebies- I did a thread in April how I got all kinds of freebies (meals, a movie & even a dress) for my birthday...

<a href="http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15196213.aspx">http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15196213.aspx</a>

there is so much info on the net on how to live cheaply...people who live off grid, set up residency in a state so they can travel around in an RV all year & stay at certain locations for free, bla bla bla

If you met the man of your dreams, you could be roomies & share the expenses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_X0o9cAtGo

here's a woman who customized her van herself, including wiring it for electricity & lives off the grid real cheap!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 6/19/2012 2:05:22 PM
"They may find the human need for affection is met most easily through a relationship with a pet."

It is. Humans are complex creatures...just read all the threads in here...doesn't take a PHD to figure that out.
OMG I caught my cat Chewy texting another human...that's it no more meow mix 4 u!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 23 (view)

Forums are grabbing my attention more than the profiles, OH NO!! lol
Posted: 6/19/2012 2:00:23 PM
yes, the forums can be very exciting at times, when there is a heated debate, but just as we r getting into it...poof thee thread disappears...but that's OK, there's always next time!

Your true initiation begins when you get sent to banned camp, LOL ;o)
 BLoNde__ANgeL

What makes men fall in love with a woman?
Posted: 6/19/2012 5:08:03 AM
If she looks like his fantasy but cooks stuffed cabbages better than his mother...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBdH6SjBEX8

Julee Cruise sings this quirky song: first I saw your face, then I saw your smile...
 BLoNde__ANgEL
Msg: 16 (view)

Question for the guys: How many messages does one need to send to get dates?
Posted: 6/18/2012 6:32:38 PM
Prince Charming had to try that glass slipper on HOW MANY FEET b4 it slipped on Cindarella's foot?

Alot of good advice in this thread...hard to believe some of these guys r not taken...some real hunks & QT PIES!
BOW CHICKA BOW WOW...

ps there is a thread called 500 emails to get 6 dates...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 14 (view)

Does anyone this age actuall ENJOY the dating process after a year or more? lol
Posted: 6/18/2012 2:59:01 PM
IF I listed all of the oddities I met years ago, my post would be 2 pages long...so many I cannot remember. I found the best way for me was to work on myself & meet men from the real world. Of course if u do that, ditch ur c*ckblocking female friends...when u do things on ur own w/ the right attitude, u will be a magnet for quality men!!
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 6/18/2012 2:34:49 PM
Oh, I hear it all the time...I have 6, all rescues. Are you a hoarder, does ur house smell, bla bla bla...

As far as the woman who willed to her cats, she was correct, they will be provided for after she dies.

Every night @ 6 PM, Pets on Death Row on FB, a strictly volunteer operation for NYC posts the E-list for the next day (kill list) there are also pix & bios w/ each cat, why they were brought to the shelter. Many are taken when their owner dies or is hospitalized & family refuses to step up. People then see the cats & contact the local rescues who can pull one from going to the gas chamber...they even deliver @ no charge w/i a 2 hour radius of NYC. Most towns have kill shelters & do the same, some like my town r lucky enuf to have a no-kill shelter, where my son & I volunteer weekly. I enjoy it alot & have fostered a very shy cat, and would love to do it again...

I HOPE ALL OF THE ILL FOLKS GET BETTER THEN SEE WHAT THEIR FAMILY DID & CUTS THEM OUT OF THEIR WILL.

If I did save the dolphins, or was out on a greenpeace ship, people would think I was cool. But cuz it's cats...
Mine are very well trained & affectionate. They were there through the good & bad. My previous ones pretty much the same. Love an animal & u will have loyalty for a lifetime.

TNR (trap, neuter & return)is a great way to get involved if you have the time & some $ or can find a vet who does it gratis. And remember, spay & neuter ur pet, adopt at your local shelter & DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPY MILLS & ILLEGAL BREEDERS!

In nature, there is a reason for each species. It has been suggested if the feral cat population was reduced or eliminated in certain areas, rodent population would be out of control & then a plague would come into play...I'd rather have feral cats than a deadly plague...

And by the way, our current Pope, Pope Benedict is a crazy cat lover too!
 BLoNde__ANgeL

We need to slow it down
Posted: 6/18/2012 8:31:01 AM
He clearly seemed to be getting out of Dodge...

NEXT!

Sweetie, it isn't you, it is him, he is not relationship material.
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 81 (view)

Partners who hate your pets
Posted: 6/18/2012 6:31:57 AM
so much 4 a big heart- but if u do not like animals, u should not be around them...

agree w/ above poster, what is REALLY up???
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 15 (view)

FB and POF
Posted: 6/18/2012 4:30:16 AM
Stay out of it, it is childish & game-ish...I have FB too, my man does not...I only have a few of forum folks from POF on my FB in addition to real world contacts...the ones who r on my FB from POF forums are trustworthy people.

Not everyone views FB the same way...
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 13 (view)

A Slice of Gold-Digging, Anyone?
Posted: 6/17/2012 5:24:10 AM
I like a man who has some level of success, but not just that aspect of him, I like a man who is kind, attractive, fun etc. It's part of the whole package. I generally do not say gimme, gimme, gimme, but if, let's say the man I was w/ took me shopping for my birthday, who am I to say no? I enjoy the loot!

I do not like to waste my man's $, if he were to spend or buy me something, I'd insist we found the best price, or coupon, etc.

Men also can be gold-diggers, it would be best if he also loved the woman he was with...
 BLoNde__ANgeL

be careful w/ ur im
Posted: 6/17/2012 5:11:44 AM

I remember that thread it was vile and nasty, some of the lowlifes got on the thread and flamed it so it would be shutdown, guess they didn't want their dirty little secret out. They had copied the conversations and if they talked the girls into sending them pics they would post those too and then called the girls sluts, even thou they were doing the same thing, nice double standard.

Not just guys doing it, gals too.
I think it is McNasty ;0P
 BLoNde__ANgeL

Emotionally Abusive mother
Posted: 6/17/2012 4:52:58 AM
I think part of what the OP is lamenting is not so much the living arrangements per se, but that she really doesn't have a MOTHER in the true sense of the word. She has a woman who gave birth to her, but did not MOTHER her. Even in the animal kingdom, MOTHERS love & protect their young.

What is equally despicable is the Fathers who are weak & enabling who allow their wife to be such a monster, if they are around.

This is why I take such issue w/ mean women, even online ;0P

LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE, AND I AM LIVING WELL!
 BLoNde__ANgeL

be careful w/ ur im
Posted: 6/16/2012 6:19:07 PM
So at least one other poster has mentioned there is some site that...people come to pof w/ totally fake ads, then IM real folks on POF, try to get them to talk sexy & even send sexy private images. Then they save it & go to this other site & post ur private info & have a laugh, ims, pix, etc. It is a game to them.

I am not here to meet anyone & have my IM off. But if I were looking, no IM, no sexy pics or talk...One regular forumite was recently bragging about doing this...

Sock Puppets do exist...have u ever encountered emails or ims u suspect was someone trying to talk "sexy" 2 u???
What gave it away???
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 211 (view)

Smooth Face or Slim Body?
Posted: 6/16/2012 3:14:00 PM
NOW, what would be really BAD? A double bag job- one over the head, plus a leaf bag over the bod...I better stay on my diet! I don't want to be mistaken as a pile of leaves or a matron or the Pillsbury Dough Boy!ROTFLMAO!
PS_ Don't Be Tardy For The Wedding- Kim Zolcianak's Mom...someone needs to sit her down, and makke her eat pork chops w/ mashed potatoes, gravy & biscuits!!!

Show ALL Forums