Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: i can't send messages to certain people any ideas??
 VaughanGuy
Msg: 16 (view)

i can't send messages to certain people any ideas??
Posted: 4/8/2012 3:46:30 AM
I am in a situation in which I am in the intimate encounter category. I have always messages women who are also in the IE category so I am not bothering people and I always look at the bottom of the message to see if the member has any restrictions that might exclude me from contacting them and still my messages do not show up in the sent message box. When I send a message to a member the initial message I see is "your message has been sent" but then when I check the sent message area the message is not there. This has been happening for a few months. Is there a setting in that might prevent me from sending any messages at all either in pof or in my computer email settings? Has this happened to anyone else? Any help would be appreciated.
 VaughanGuy
Msg: 8 (view)

I cannot send messages
Posted: 4/4/2012 6:14:41 PM
I have sent a couple of messages to pof but have not been answered. I understand that you are not the person who will fix this issue so I appologise for my rant, but I will tell you the same thing I told them. I have never once talked with disrespect or bad language when messaging someone. I am in the IE category and have answered adds in that category and the occassional other relationship category when I feel the fit is right. There really is no reason for me to message any one else because I am looking for NSA fun. So to be honest with you I have read the many rules and I'm not sure which one applies to me but whatever the issue is I can asure you that pof is going a little overboard with there restrictions.
 VaughanGuy
Msg: 6 (view)

I cannot send messages
Posted: 4/1/2012 11:56:41 AM
You continue to offer links in the FAQ of POF. I get the feeling that this information is not helping anyone. It is my opinion that many of the restrictions imposed on this site do not make sense. Try and solve the problem.
 VaughanGuy
Msg: 22 (view)

help
Posted: 4/1/2012 11:20:38 AM
I have been having the same problem the last couple of months. I have a feeling its as a result of sending messages to people who are looking for intimate encounters. My question is, why should this be an issue. If I am in a situation in which I am looking for intimate encounters why would I send a message to someone who is looking for a relationship. This does not make sense to me. Do people who only send messages to people who are looking for relationships get flagged and cutoff from sending messages. The whole idea of a dating site is THAT WE TRY TO MEET COMPATIBLE PEOPLE!

Show ALL Forums