Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Christmas Stress Relief--Titusville Dec. 15th @7pm
 Tysta
Msg: 47 (view)

Christmas Stress Relief--Titusville Dec. 15th @7pm
Posted: 11/26/2007 9:12:11 AM
I'm going to try to make this one since it's in my own backyard although I do have to work the next day, I'm sure I can make the most of it!

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 145 (view)

Orlando Turkey Bowl - Saturday, Nov. 17th 9pm-Close
Posted: 11/8/2007 7:54:29 PM
Aww, working on sundays sucks! Another one I can't make :(

Have fun!
 tysta
Msg: 74 (view)

Doggie Style
Posted: 9/12/2007 7:09:02 AM
I remember "learning" this style by music it went something like...

nick nack something something give a dog a bone...

anyway I don't understand. My suggestion is leave the pup's alone and only play with the big dogs.

Just sayin
C~
 tysta
Msg: 49 (view)

why cats? women love them, why?
Posted: 9/11/2007 7:17:11 AM
I love all animals but at this point in my life I don't have the time to care for a dog like they deserve. I work odd and sometimes very long shifts. Cats do ok alone and are just as glad to see you when you get home. I'd love to have another dog, but it wouldn't be fair to them.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 105 (view)

What's the number that would scare you off for GOOD?
Posted: 9/11/2007 6:49:03 AM
I really don't care how many he's been with before me, as long as he learned lots and applies great technique.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 142 (view)

Orlando Karaoke Night - Coconut Willy's - September 7th
Posted: 9/8/2007 10:15:11 AM
Even though i wasn't feeling well I had a good time and even braved the stage with Dianna toward the end of the night. Looking forward to the next one I can attend.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 134 (view)

Dueling Pianos - Orlando - Friday, August 10th
Posted: 8/11/2007 9:47:57 AM
Have pictures, open for bribes

C~
 tysta
Msg: 19 (view)

YO-YO Relationships
Posted: 8/9/2007 2:54:41 PM
It'll go on as long as you allow it.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 48 (view)

Whats with women that invite their dogs into the bedroom to sleep?
Posted: 8/8/2007 6:48:56 AM
Funny that this comes up. I have 2 kittens that my son found on the road at about 4 weeks old, someone had tossed them out of the window of their car. I decided to keep them but I lock them out of my bedroom at night, they are not allowed to sleep with me at all. It originally started when they were keeping me up at night playing or wanting to lay right at my face, then I decided it was probably best not to have them sleeping in my bed anyway. I adore them but I think my bed is best left to me and whomever I decide to share it with.

I used to have a 100 pound rotty who slept on her bed, at the foot of my bed everynight, I'll admit I had to put her out of the room while having sex because she always thought I was being hurt and would act accordingly but was allowed back in afterwards. It was a comfort to me to know she was there and protective of me. Animals are somewhat like children and once they get into a habit it's very hard to break it.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 90 (view)

Posted: 8/7/2007 9:51:24 PM
Wear camo and they'll be standing in line

C~
 tysta
Msg: 34 (view)

Wierd attractions
Posted: 8/7/2007 7:38:30 AM
A pulse.
Nice smile and shows it!
Confidence without arrogance is very sexy.
Nice calves.
A ticklish spot.
A man that wreaks masculinity.
A sh#t eatin grin preferably with dimples, but without is ok too.
Watching a man with his young children is also very sexy.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 20 (view)

Confused about my guy to an extent
Posted: 8/6/2007 12:12:50 PM
Unbelievable. Seriously.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 27 (view)

being needy
Posted: 8/4/2007 10:17:34 PM
At one point or another in everyone's lives they are needy emotionally. Everyone deals with life differently. I expect my SO to lean on me when he needs to, but I'm really not willing to take on another child, really I have two children. If it's an occasional life event that's one thing, but I really don't want to be pulled down with an emotional wreck. I've learned to deal with things, sometimes with a little help and would gladly offer that in return, but I don't want to be someone's constant crutch. That's just me.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 93 (view)

Sex without emotions?
Posted: 8/4/2007 10:02:47 AM
I can get myself off thanks. I don't want sex without some sort of feelings, emotions or attachments. How to get over someone that just isn't into you...well time and openness to others is about all the advice I can give. Stop holding on, she's not coming back, period.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 64 (view)

Is an act of violence ok against a cheater?
Posted: 8/3/2007 2:41:31 PM
The song is funny. Have I thought about something like that? Oh yeah. Would I do something so childish and petty, maybe I had the opportunity and decided against it because of the message it would have sent my children. He was the destructive one. When I kicked his butt out for cheating, he destroyed almost everything we had. Pictures off the wall, furniture etc. because I wouldn't take him back...go figure. My children witnessed this and saw their dad in a whole new light after that. . in the end, I win!

C~
 tysta
Msg: 25 (view)

How truthful & honest should we be? When is it OK to open the closet and show the skeltons?
Posted: 8/3/2007 2:05:31 PM
You know that's one question I never asked someone. To me it's none of my business why someone got divorced unless they offer the explanation. I figure that'll come out sooner or later if we decide to get to know each other better. To me when getting to know someone more appropiate questions would be..How long have you been divorced? Are your children (assuming they have any) local and do they see them very often? When you open up the why's it really has to be delved into and to me that can be intrusive early on. At least that's my way of thinking.

Then again another way to think about it is, there are alot of relationship break-ups due to infidelity, are they going to say "Well I cheated on my wife and she was sick of it" no! more then likely it's going to be "We grew apart or fell out of love" and the "then I went out and cheated" gets left out anyway. I don't know, I just kinda go with the flow and wait for offered information about past relationships.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 106 (view)

How do you ask for sex?
Posted: 8/3/2007 1:44:37 PM
Seriously, don't ask. You should know if she's willing and giving off the vibes. If she is just go for it until she says no, then well...no means it's u and ur hand tonight!

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 35 (view)

How do you ask for sex?
Posted: 7/31/2007 7:23:34 PM
I just say "gimme some" with a silly grin and it usually works. If he says "gimme some what?" usually a bad sign. :p

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 21 (view)

So I'm dating this girl....
Posted: 7/30/2007 4:33:34 PM
I don't think she's that into you. Not so much the lack of sex but the total lack of intimacy or emotions on her part. If she really cared for you she'd want to at least be close, kiss etc. I think deep down you know it's "one sided" time to move on and stop wasting your time on this one.

C~
 Tysta

If no one would know?????
Posted: 7/28/2007 12:32:50 AM
Never had the desire to be with another woman. If I did I wouldn't give a damn who knew about it anyway, but that's just me. So the answer is no.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 98 (view)

Do you like the new Color Scheme?
Posted: 7/28/2007 12:24:35 AM
The color appears the same to me. I do like the new layout now much better, I can see the whole thing without scrolling now. I do agree that pictures should be larger and better quality though.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 10 (view)

Compulsive Liars need not apply
Posted: 7/27/2007 11:23:16 AM
The scary part of a compulsive liar is the ease and finesse they use when lying...it flows in normal conversation and they really don't have to put much thought into it. I've been with a compulsive liar and to watch them "on the fly" just let it flow so naturally to them, it is really scary. You can't believe a word they say, and to distinguish the truth from a lie almost becomes impossible and it's very draining, tiresome and not worth all the effort. It's a true sickness that I don't care to ever go through again.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 244 (view)

Should I let my girlfriend bang my friend?
Posted: 7/27/2007 10:45:01 AM
And then later when your not around and they have sex without you? She'll say...well you weren't here but i didn't think you'd care since it's ok all the other times. If you do it'll forever change your opinion of her and your feelings. If she's wanting group sex i'd have to say something is missing in your relationship, maybe her full committment. Might want to examine that a bit.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 7/25/2007 8:00:36 PM
My first PoF get together, can't wait!

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 28 (view)

Cohabitation vs. Marriage
Posted: 7/21/2007 5:54:26 AM
I guess I am the one to disagree here. Yes, I was married for 16 years. Ultimately it didn't work but I don't regret it. I think when you live with someone it's too easy to walk away when things get bumpy instead of working them out vs. being married. I don't see living with someone as much of a committment as being married, so less likely to work through the hard times. I think more people are living together for convience and financial reason's rather then wanting to be committed to that person. I'm sure alot will disagree with me but that's how I see it.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 38 (view)

i've fallen hard, need some advice??!!!
Posted: 7/14/2007 10:14:55 AM
Both unavailable, that speaks volumes. Unreal.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 2 (view)

Where do I even begin?
Posted: 7/14/2007 10:13:42 AM
My advice is to not take things so seriously. Go and meet with the intentions of fun. Don't sweat the small stuff and make your intentions clear, you are looking for dating or hanging out not anything serious at this time. Be honest.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 23 (view)

Blast from the past ads
Posted: 7/14/2007 9:09:42 AM
My bologna has a first name, it's O S C A R

I loved that kid!

It's shake and bake, and I helped. Little southern girl.

I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony. I'd like to buy the world a Coke!

What about the 18hr bra commercials? Guaranteed to keep you upright and perky for 18 full hours!

I do miss the day of commercials where you just watched the commercial without all the "disclaimers" and 'warnings"

Oh and I loved ALL of the old Mountain Dew commercials, they were always cool.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 46 (view)

Should i come clean?
Posted: 7/12/2007 8:45:33 AM
Tough one. I say be honest but only after you and he both kinda know if you want to see each other more then once. Too soon and he'll be wanting your favors, not soon enough and he'll feel you weren't honest up front. Don't feel obligated once you tell him to move to the bedroom too quickly. I'm sure you feel a job is a job and the personal life is different but he may not see it that way. If he won't have patience with you because of what you did in the past, then he isn't the one for you.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 54 (view)

Sex before love
Posted: 7/12/2007 8:41:12 AM
What you say and what you portray should be in sync.

C~
 Tysta

Chemistry
Posted: 7/12/2007 8:28:55 AM
That's ok, the justice will be her inbox full of guys she has chemistry with but not decent guys. At least you didn't waste time and money on her, move along and feel fortunate she weeded herself out for you.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 51 (view)

How Many RED flags did you ignore before you got wise?
Posted: 7/12/2007 8:07:34 AM
When you want something pretty bad you seem to ignore the obvious, at least I do. Sometimes I'm my worst enemy. Giving the benefit of the doubt, accepting a "flaw" whatever you want to call it but usually the signs are there and ignored. I'm guilty, i'm sure we all are at some point.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 31 (view)

Dating
Posted: 7/9/2007 7:29:41 AM
Wow. All I can say is pull up your big girl panties and move on, i'm sure this isn't the last time someone you are chatting with will be chatting with others and possibly even dating others. It's a tool and process of elimination, chatting, meeting, dating etc. Never assume you are the only one, especially early on.

C~
 Tysta
Msg: 11 (view)

Looking for a hook up? Lets try this
Posted: 7/9/2007 7:07:34 AM
My friends and family don't have any respectable friends! Kinda sad but I asked my brother about that and he said, "no way in hell would I set you up with any of my friends. They are all dogs!" He's way too protective, still to this day. So that was pretty much that. My friends are married and so are most of their friends anymore. This network is dead!

C~
 tysta

He's still listed as Single looking for Dating?
Posted: 7/3/2007 6:13:20 PM
Been down the same road. We even discussed being exclusive and agreed, I told him I was changing my profile hoping he would want to change his as well. I changed mine and he never did. It does always give you that bad feeling especially when you know they are on everyday and my guy didn't even read the boards, he said he just liked to look at profiles. In my opinion if they don't change it even after you have discussed it, something just isn't right. Of course that's my opinion and experience.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 213 (view)

Clues that he's an online player ..
Posted: 7/3/2007 7:39:32 AM
Not calling for days. Too busy for a phone call except every 3-4 days? Where there's a will there's a way in my opinion.

Not telling you where they live. After almost 2 months and still no trust? whatever.

Not talking about their past AT ALL. Listed as having children and NEVER mentioning them, or ex.

Lives two hours away, you offer to make the trip every once in awhile to lessen his burden and get a no. Hiding something definitely.

HUGE red flags and I ignored them because he was so good at justifying and I was so good at giving the benefit of the doubt. Understanding his wanting to "go slow" or being "so busy" buying into his "I went through this tough time with a psycho stalker type" Still after 2 months they don't trust you, it's not there and never will be. Talk about being played and feeling stupid!

C~
 tysta
Msg: 47 (view)

what does it mean to you: taking it slowly
Posted: 7/3/2007 7:25:06 AM
My vote is it means they aren't that into you and are still looking around, it leaves it open for them to say "it's just not working for me" later when they move on, if they even give you that courtesy.

C~
 tysta

I love you!
Posted: 7/3/2007 7:08:49 AM
What I meant was I don't use the words lightly because I feel it lessens the meaning so when I do say it, they know I mean it. Hope that clarifies what I was trying to say.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 24 (view)

Confussion
Posted: 7/3/2007 6:57:30 AM
Obviously if you are listening to her you have a trust issue with this guy. You talked to him about it and he reassured you, why wasn't that enough? If something just doesn't seem right, it probably isn't. You have to make a choice, place your trust in your relationship or not but a relationship without trust isn't worth having anyway is it?

C~
 tysta
Msg: 27 (view)

an ideal relationship??
Posted: 7/3/2007 6:50:04 AM
Sharing
Contentment
Total acceptance
Respect
Selfless

C~
 tysta
Msg: 18 (view)

I love you!
Posted: 7/3/2007 6:43:38 AM
You'd know it before I ever said it. It's a feeling that can only be expressed through actions. I think putting it into words is just a way to remind someone of the way we feel about them. I don't say these words lightly as it lessens the meaning.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 22 (view)

making the first move online...
Posted: 7/2/2007 6:37:43 PM
I don't usually initiate contact, just a deep rooted thing my mother put in my head as a little girl "Good girls don't call boys" blah blah ya, ya I know it's 2007 but hey mom's messages did get through, about 20 years late but they made it!

Although I have made a few exceptions to that rule. I'm getting braver and braver and realizing that the men just love it for you to make that first initial step. Poor guys seem to be so happy when they get an email. I'd feel so dejected if I kept sending emails all the time with no responses, I have been getting about 75% return emails. Some of the men say they never get responses, don't know what i would do in that situation. Point is go for it, take that step. If they aren't interested for some reason or another try again! We women out number the men here, odds are in our favor for sure.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 170 (view)

Ever had the feeling you are being lied to? were you right?
Posted: 7/2/2007 6:21:11 PM
Yes. Usually. Sometimes I think it's my own paranoia getting the best of me, but then I realize it wasn't paranoia it was that "gut feeling" that something just isn't right.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 7 (view)

Thinking About Sex
Posted: 7/2/2007 4:35:10 PM
Mostly think about the feelings themselves. Hard to explain for me. Not so much the acts themselves as how I feel during. Hope you can make sense of that, I know exactly what I mean

C~
 tysta
Msg: 16 (view)

When it doesnt work out....just something i've learned
Posted: 7/2/2007 2:55:39 PM
I agree ^^^^^ Can't force it, move on. Problem is how do you keep yourself from being a victim of this all the time without being so guarded with someone that doesn't deserve that treatment?

C~
 tysta
Msg: 25 (view)

problems with daughter
Posted: 7/2/2007 1:39:30 PM
She's being selfish and manipulative. If she wants time with you tell her to ask in advance as you may have plans. She makes plans with her friends and then tells you right? If she doesn't have plans she has mom as back-up plans and wants you there for her 24/7 Explain to her you are her mother but you are also a woman looking for some semblence of happiness again, since she will be leaving the nest soon.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 29 (view)

Old vs New sex style
Posted: 7/2/2007 9:46:53 AM
Maybe with you she wants to "make love" and feels the other stuff she has experienced in the past was a cheap sexual experience, she doesn't want what you have together to make her feel the same way. I'm just guessing here, or maybe she just didn't enjoy those things with them and thinks she won't enjoy them with you either. She is really the only one that can explain these things to you. Maybe she's just a vanilla kinda girl..

C~
 tysta
Msg: 43 (view)

Anyone every tried this...
Posted: 7/2/2007 9:40:08 AM
It took me like 7 posts to know you weren't talking about coca-cola. Wow, i'm a little slow I guess. Drugs are no good imo, sex is great without them...try it!

C~
 tysta
Msg: 30 (view)

When you start to fall for someone
Posted: 7/2/2007 5:04:11 AM
Call me, our guards can fight it out.

C~
 tysta
Msg: 19 (view)

What's your arguing style?
Posted: 6/30/2007 8:06:55 AM
I listen to everything he has to say...then I politely tell him why he's wrong