Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: facebook
 whunt
Msg: 19 (view)

facebook
Posted: 8/3/2012 2:04:51 PM
i,ve found face both good and bad,the good side is birthdays and events just post date on facebook and saves many phone calls e,c,t ,but i had only 40 friends of which i,m only in contact on a reg bais with maybe 4 of thoes,f/book will fade away like any other craze some people have over 1000 f/book friends,just like collecting baseball cards,also the bad point is the gosip ,bulling, and bad mouthing others.so overall the anser to your question is a total waste of time ,pick up the phone and chat...
 whunt
Msg: 6 (view)

MY PROFILE
Posted: 8/3/2012 10:52:18 AM
many thanks that sounds a lot better,you are nowone of my fav persons and i hope you find someone soon,if only there wre more kind people like you on these sites....wayne
 whunt
Msg: 5 (view)

MY PROFILE
Posted: 7/31/2012 12:49:04 PM
thankyou,,,have changed my profile
 whunt
Msg: 1 (view)

MY PROFILE
Posted: 7/31/2012 9:00:27 AM
HI WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE READ MY PROFILE AND MAYBE EDIT IT FOR ME ALSO WHAT SHOULD I SAY WHEN I FIRST MESSAGE SOMEONE I LIKE..., ALSO HOW DO I GET IT ACROSS THAT AT MY AGE I KNOW THAT LOOKS ARE NOT IMPORTANT AND I WOULD BE HAPPY JUST TO MAKE FREINDS AND CHAT AS I,M ON MY OWN,BUT DON,T WANT TO SOUND BORING OR DESPRATE ,MANY THANKS WAYNE
 whunt
Msg: 154 (view)

Time Travel-Is it possible?
Posted: 4/4/2012 6:52:19 PM
i want to go back in time to change the day my wife died,there fore i would,nt be having this chat...how ever quantam jumping or parallal universe i think is possible...when you see or hear something for a second and think thats happen before ,i think could be two times or universes bumping into each otheri,also if we travel say around the world in 12hours surely we are therefore 12 hours into the future as time is based on how long it take earth to orbit the sun?
 whunt
Msg: 6 (view)

selling youself
Posted: 4/3/2012 4:09:43 PM
MANY THANKS WILL CHANGE IT
 whunt
Msg: 5 (view)

selling youself
Posted: 4/3/2012 4:08:12 PM
MANY THANKS WILL CHANGE IT
 whunt
Msg: 1 (view)

selling youself
Posted: 4/1/2012 11:21:06 AM
photo..i am what you see 49 and bald 20 years ago i was a long hair blonde..point is we all are gettin g older so looks can ,t be the attraction anymore...also smile ..laugh'''o.k...but i like to be honest and have lost my wife a year a go and best friend,so yes i,m sad and loney...thats why i,m on here to find the person who will change that....also when i send a message i ask a few questions ,try a be witty,take time to read others profile,only for message to be deleted unread...to many men in number to woman..so maybe no photo and lie,gets repies.....i know i sound grumpy ,in fact i,m just the opposite,just can,t get it across...like to know what both woman and men think.......p.s ...met my late wife on a chat line 12years ago,got chatting like d each other ,with out seeing what either of us looked like,met up,so it does work.....wayne::
 whunt
Msg: 21 (view)

POF: Shopping for what you want, or what you like?
Posted: 4/1/2012 10:56:25 AM
having been a taxi driver i hear woman talk about there dates,good looking woman go for jack the lads who can pull any girl they want,then get miss treated...i find woman go for looks more then men....how many thin pretty girls stay in long term relationships...not many...i had 12 great years with a plain but caring wife:

Show ALL Forums