Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Sweet tasting white female secretions
 nitemonger
Msg: 70 (view)

Sweet tasting white female secretions
Posted: 9/9/2012 7:12:31 PM
maybe it tastes sweet like birthday cake because she has.... diabeetus!!!
 nitemonger
Msg: 67 (view)

Sweet tasting white female secretions
Posted: 9/8/2012 8:14:54 AM
Now you know Victoria's Secrete.....
 nitemonger
Msg: 251 (view)

How would you retaliate when cheated on?
Posted: 9/3/2012 12:45:23 PM
thanks for the feedback people. and sorry if some of my replies were a bit "short" if you catch my drift. the problem is me holding grudges. i feel like "grimes" on that episode of the simpsons, where homer has things "handed" to him and grimes has to do things the hard way. kudos if you know what episode i'm talking about. i'm not grimes by nature. it just peeves the living sh!t out of me when people get away with sh!t.

Mr Cool is what i'm trying to be. i'm actually seeing someone right now, and she knows my story. she also agrees that "vengeance" is left to a higher power. i just have a hard time accepting that. so it is very well indeed my problem.
 nitemonger
Msg: 247 (view)

Posted: 9/3/2012 7:33:56 AM

Something I'm curious about...why several months later is this still an issue and why are you looking at the dudes Facebook page and tracking the activities of your ex? THAT...is more concerning to me than your ex and the married guy being morally bankrupt. Just sayin...

i also agree ocrebellion that me not letting this go is concerning..... i guess it's the feeling that "justice" was not served. i suppose. hopefully, karma DOES rip them a new one eventually. yes. i am a vengeful type, and i hold grudges. it'll probably take me a year to fully get over this. it usually does take me that long to get over MAJOR things like having a GF cheat on you.....
 nitemonger
Msg: 20 (view)

Why is it so hard for a good married guy to meet a woman
Posted: 8/25/2012 10:40:51 AM
mr OP, your profile is very upfront and "honest" but does your wife know about said profile??

maybe she does, and posted up your profile as "you" so she can f!ck you over. maybe the jig is up and she already knows you're a selfish, deceitful, piece of sh!t. i'm thinking there is NO way your profile is legit. and that someone else created it, pretending to be you. it is the internet, afterall.... this whole thread and your profile seems very "troll-ish" of you.

and to mr65432. yeah, you looking to justify this a$$hole's actions? there is NO JUSTIFICATION. if this TROLL POST was actually true, then this douche-bag would go seek a marriage counselor or talk it out or do SOMETHING with his wife. maybe use the effort he's putting online into working on fixing his marriage instead of using his energy trolling the 'nets for strange poon. what a couple of dumb f!cks.
 nitemonger
Msg: 29 (view)

The accidental boob graze
Posted: 8/25/2012 10:01:09 AM
i once had to push the boobs out of the way, in order for me to get to kiss her face. picture crocodile dundee using hands to "separate" the grass to get a better view, but instead of grass, it was boobs. and instead of crocodile dundee, it was ME. HAHA! of course.... it was consensual. darn boobs. always getting in the way. ;)
 nitemonger
Msg: 67 (view)

Are women with crappy cars a turn off?
Posted: 8/23/2012 3:15:32 PM
it's not a stupid question OP.

anyway, i don't care if the woman i'm interested in has a rusty old 90's car. maybe if she maintains it, and it's not loaded with garbage on the floor, but as long as the woman is good, and decent, and someone i find genuinely nice to be around, plus i'm attracted to her, then i don't care what car she drives.

it's not the car i'm interested in dating, it's the girl. ;)
 nitemonger
Msg: 236 (view)

Posted: 8/23/2012 12:50:27 PM
m_church

i can safely assume everyone agrees that the wife should know about her cheatin' piece 'o' sh!t husband's deceitful ways, but they don't agree with HOW she was informed. i can understand that.

i completely agree that my reasons for initially telling her were out of spite - to hurt her husband and of course, my ex-GF. she definitely NEEDS to know that her husband cheated, but the reasons behind it were wrong (i.e. my spitefulness). now with that said, i completely DISAGREE with some of the "head in the sand" comments that i read. the ones that imply that i was the biggest douche on the face of the earth, for informing her about HER husband (as if to say i was the one f!cking her over. sheesh!!!)

i am of the type that if you come into my life to f!ck sh!t up, then expect me to return the favor. and i guess that's what some people don't agree with. ;)
 nitemonger
Msg: 234 (view)

Posted: 8/22/2012 3:15:32 PM
at soozeeqq

I was recently screwed by my hubby with his boss and when they found out that I knew, well she told her wussy husband that I was a crazy woman and that I was threatening her and her children. Her husband believed her and they were going to go after me. I found that out from someone very close. I backed off and then realized that it wouldn't do any good to keep going with it.

yeah, it's amazing how some people go through great lengths at concealing the truth. i think that's also what happened in my case. my ex-GF actually posts on the married douche-bags facebook wall. even though i told his wife the name of my ex, and about their affair, i'm willing to bet that they told her that i was crazy and made the whole thing up. it is what it is. can't do anything about it, and i won't. i've backed off a while ago. but the PROOF is stored away somewhere..... ;)

i also agree that it wouldn't do any good to keep going with it either. unless i run into her in public somehow on a chance encounter, and just as long as she doesn't provoke me, i'll let bygones be bygones..... it is a small world after all.
 nitemonger
Msg: 21 (view)

Does nothing serious ever mean friends with benefits?
Posted: 8/17/2012 3:15:50 PM
when a woman says "nothing serious" at the moment, and just wants to have a "glass of wine" from time to time, it means it's "nothing serious." just go with the flow, and don't think to much of it or don't overthink it. don't even ask if it's a FWB possibility. just let things take their natural course. when you let it go with the flow and she digs ya, it would be OBVIOUS if it led to a FWB type of relationship. or it would lead to some kind of physical relationship. come on now. lol.

a short time ago, i had an experience like this. i went to her place, and there was a bottle of champagne and strawberries. and things just "naturally" happened and...... it was FANTASTIC!!

side note: i hope she doesn't read this post. or i'm screwed, and not in a good way either. ;)
 nitemonger
Msg: 224 (view)

Posted: 8/17/2012 3:04:48 PM

You say that immature to you is acting without thinking. But that's exactly what you did if your intention wasn't to hurt his wife. Taking revenge on the guy is a cowardly thing to do, because he doesn't know you from Adam and probably doesn't care if you live or die.

i can somewhat agree to this. i knew that by telling the wife, it would hurt her. my intention wasn't to hurt her, but she is collateral damage (not my fault). and anyway, i'm not the married guy looking to stab her in the back. but i apologized beforehand. basically i told her sorry to be the bearer of bad news.... but you are right. the married douche doesn't know me and didn't care the consequences of his actions affecting me. he just wanted to be with my GF at the time. and my GF was "in love all these years" with him. i called my ex-GF out on her bullsh!t, and ripped her a new one. i know that i hurt her afterwards. But now i realize that she is, by nature, a plain deceitful liar, and of course, so is the married douche. just to give you folks an idea....

what i did was.... FUTILE. i recently looked at the married guy's facebook page. my ex-GF posts on the married douche-bag's facebook wall quite a bit actually. yep yep folks, THEY are still talking to each other on facebook. ..... my guess is either the wife dug her head in the sand, or the married douche made up some elaborate story to his wife that none of it (my email) was real. that maybe my ex-GF is "just a friend" or something and that i made the whole thing up. because i specifically stated my ex-GF's name to the married wife so that she knew who he cheated on her with. oh well.

The first step is admitting what you did and did it for was spite from your own anger and hurt. At least you can stand up and admit your own actions. That... is a good start.

yep yep. i OWN up to MY ACTIONS. and i am willing to pay the consequences for MY actions. as opposed to what some or most other people would do. i highly disagree with what i did being "cowardly" and "immature." to me, placing the "hurt" that i supposedly caused the wife is just "passing the buck" of responsibility off to someone else. i did not cause the hurt to the wife. her husband did. i just can't fathom how some of you people don't see that. oh well, it is what it is people. we live in a society where people just LOVE to NOT own up to their actions. ;)

you should look at some of my previous posts. they are an eye-opener.

deceitful, lying people are just going to continue on.... being deceitful, lying people.
 nitemonger
Msg: 219 (view)

Posted: 8/13/2012 5:48:29 PM
just checkin' in on my thread.... interesting perspectives on what people thought about what i did. but yeah, i find it funny that some people thought i was out to hurt that poor wife who's douchebag husband is trolling the internets looking for strange. whatever.

oh, and to the person that said it was "immature" of me to let that wife know. REALLY?? what the f!ck is your thought process behind this?? it took me about 2 weeks after i broke up with my cheatin' ex, to decide to let the wife of that douchebag know. i mean, the guy knew that at the time, i was dating my ex, so he intentionally came into my life, to f!ck things up. i thought i would return the favor, but after much consultation with friends and family. they all pretty much said for me to let the wife know. and as for my ex-GF, i don't think she's having much luck in the dating scene on POF. she's got one of those profile rants where apparently a bunch of dudes keep asking her for sex. BWUAHAHAHA!!!

It only shows you're as immature as they are, and doesn't bode well for someone you plan on dating next.

and

You were WRONG!! What did this wife do to you?? It wasn't your place to hurt this woman out of spite. Do you know this wife?? You know how you felt when you heard this, you really want to wish this pain on another?? Especially a person you don't know.....

immature to me, means that one acts without thought, and just does the FIRST thing that comes to mind when dealt a low blow. i thought long and hard about what i did. but you REALLY question my character because of this one thing?? to the TWO people that posted this: you think that because of this ONE thing i did, that i'm somehow a horrible "catch" for the next woman i date? really?? well then, everyone is entitled to their opinion. want to know what i think of you based on your INCREDIBLY narrow-minded posts?? HAHA! i don't think so.... and to others that didn't agree with what i did: i respect your opinions. but not these two other posters that i'm remarking about. it's never good to make assumptions folks. you know what that makes you..... these TWO made some really out of proportion assumptions about how i am in real life. HAHA!
 nitemonger
Msg: 71 (view)

found out woman is actually married!!
Posted: 8/3/2012 5:16:26 PM

Seriously - Just walk on by, if you think she's married. It's none of your business what goes on in her relationship. Take the lesson she's taught you about being more aware of the pitfalls of on-line dating, and apply it moving forward.

It's none of your business until..... she starts or started dating you. she intentionally put you into HER life and thus making this clusterfvck of a relationship YOUR business. if i were you, i would call her out on the married status on facebook, let her EXPLAIN HERSELF. if she stammers or is very vague about it, then i would threaten to tell her husband. if she continues to deny and just downright lie through her teeth, i would fvck her over by posting any messages you have for proof of her infidelity, on her facebook wall for all to see. but hey, that's just me. ;) MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
 nitemonger
Msg: 63 (view)

women who love married guys
Posted: 8/3/2012 5:05:33 PM
at Celtcailin12

Any woman who dates a married man and expects him to leave his wife or kids is a low type woman.......

I full-heartedly agree with your post. For I have encountered this "creature" of a woman that has no qualms about interfering in a marriage involving a wife and her kids. And then this "creature" has the audacity to cry to the heavens about why life is unfair and why she can't meet a great guy, all the while, still talking to this married piece of sh!t.....
 nitemonger
Msg: 47 (view)

No job, no ambition and poor grammar... Is this the norm?
Posted: 7/29/2012 5:49:54 PM

Conversations, even ones not started by me, seem to be very one sided as I typically will write a paragraph or few and of course include some questions as I want to get to know her before possibly meeting. I even try to include things that might evoke some interest or further questions. I get one liner responses or a few sentences, typically ambiguous or noncommittal. What boggles my mind is this will continue as long as I continue to reply.

^^^^ THIS. yeah OP. this crap is fvcking annoying. but have you ever notice that when you stop messaging them, that they stop messaging you back? That's usually the case when they are bombarded with emails from multiple dudes. It is what it is.
 nitemonger
Msg: 90 (view)

32 yr old male. Been on site over a year with no luck. Need a little help.
Posted: 7/29/2012 4:58:12 PM
dude.... you seem like a type of guy that WOULD get women. it's the hunting pic. i've encountered women that REALLY don't like the hunting. makes them uneasy for some reason..... just sayin'. i personally don't think there's anything wrong with your profile. but the dead dear, dude.... and women are into disney and bambi....??

why you wanna kill bambi for?? hehe. just sayin'
 nitemonger
Msg: 53 (view)

Flakes out, but begs for another date months later?
Posted: 7/27/2012 4:10:45 PM
wow.... did you ever accept any type of files or programs from him in email?? maybe he somehow installed a "sniffer" program...

he's a stage 5 stalker. haha!
 nitemonger
Msg: 114 (view)

When is it considered cheating?
Posted: 7/25/2012 5:15:14 PM
um.... i don't think the OP is among us anymore people....
 nitemonger
Msg: 32 (view)

Explanation required ?
Posted: 7/22/2012 1:53:46 PM
hey OP. you probably overreacted a little bit, since it was one phone call, and things do come up. now, with that being said, if you were to let this one thing "slide" and THEN she does it again, or worse yet, agrees to meet up and then "flakes," then by all means, rip her a new one.

a couple of years ago, i met this one girl off this site, 1st date was good, not great, but good. we planned on meeting up again, but she consistently kept flaking out (something ALWAYS would come up at the last minute) and it's not like i "chased" her either. she would text me "good mornings" etc etc, indicating she was interested. on the FIFTH time that she flaked out again, i texted her "i'm not surprised" and she got all defensive on me. sayin' sh!t like "what's that supposed to mean?" and i called her out on her flaky b.s. so i stopped talking to her for a few months, and out of the blue, she texts me. knowing full well how flaky she was, i went along with it - just to see for myself if people change. and of course, she flaked. i told her i knew she was going to flake and i didn't expect anything from her. and of course, ripped her a new one. she wasn't really that special to begin with. HAHA!
 nitemonger
Msg: 40 (view)

Hot girl profile cliches translated
Posted: 7/21/2012 8:49:56 PM
oh, another one.

"i'm not looking to jump into anything right away, just casual, nothing serious" - unless you're hot. i will continue to let other "lesser" quality looking men pay for me on dates. but because i think you're hot, on our VERY FIRST DATE, i will go back to your house to "see a movie" as you suggested, and you don't even have to pay for my date. and i'll allow you to bang me, in the hopes that in the back of my mind, to make you my boyfriend and have a LTR. and i will let you use me as a sexual doormat, and the chances of me wanting a really serious relationship increase as per the hotter you are.
 nitemonger
Msg: 39 (view)

Hot girl profile cliches translated
Posted: 7/21/2012 8:03:40 PM
LMAO!!! so true OP. check out my profile... it's a rant, but the experiences are sooooo true. there's alot of hypocricy in what alot of women want in their profiles. ESPECIALLY the "smokin' hot" ones.

"i want a man who will spoil me, as i will spoil him" - means, make 6 figures. bonus for me if you're hot. HAHA!!

"i am sick of a--holes and douchebags who only want sex!" - unless you're hot.

"live life to the fullest" - must be loaded, and bonus points if you're really really hot.

oh, and the biggie:
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." <------ if you're a nice guy, you must put up with my Bullsh!t, and allow me to make you an option and string you along, UNLESS you're hot, then you can act this way towards me and i will handle you at your worst, because you're so friggin' hot!! i just wanna lick your a$$hole you're so hot.

"i want a man to treat me with respect and not treat me as another notch on his bedpost" - unless you're hot.

THIS: i have a tall, blond haired blue-eyed friend on this site, who banged her (AND others, mind you.....). and he forwarded me her (and their) naked pics to me. BWAHAHAHAHA!!
 nitemonger
Msg: 31 (view)

man on top 69
Posted: 7/21/2012 12:44:36 PM

If a guy is that insensitive, he deserves to get bitten and chomped down on.

Lol.. I've done that!

for some reason, i suddenly pictured the game of Pac-Man......
 nitemonger
Msg: 60 (view)

keeps creating new profiles to message me
Posted: 7/21/2012 12:34:45 PM
hey blue-eyes, i just thought of something.... what if that creepy guy reads your posts?? he seems "stalker-ish" enough that i wouldn't put it past him. he probably stalks your facebook, unless you hide that. is he in your area??

this one woman i hooked up with, told me she went on a date to this guy's "house" but for some reason, when they were at his "house", he locked himself in the bathroom and didn't come out for almost an hour. and he also told her "were you followed?" he was paranoid. she basically left him there. turns out that wasn't his house but a friend's. weird.

plus this other woman i met told me about this one date she had. basically the guy just started pawing at her chest. WTF!?!? i mean, really...... i can understand why girls take their time in wanting to meet someone. i usually meet them at a Denny's or something.
 nitemonger
Msg: 71 (view)

My attractive female Co-worker doesn't take no for an answer..
Posted: 7/20/2012 7:29:49 PM
OP.... this sounds like something straight out of "Horrible Bosses".... does your boss look like jennifer aniston too??
 nitemonger
Msg: 4 (view)

Endlessly waiting...
Posted: 7/18/2012 9:28:52 PM
Mr OP

she got off a "brutal" relationship and is probably looking to get bone-ed.... not by you. move on.
 nitemonger
Msg: 198 (view)

Posted: 7/18/2012 9:14:12 PM

You were just having sex,she was not your girl ,she was also having sex with someone else.No need to tell the wife

dwight. we were not "just having sex." we were in a supposedly committed relationship. made it official. where she even put on her facebook that she was my girlfriend. maybe you should read before you post. ;)

side note. my ex-GF recently put her profile on POF and starts off with "I am a loyal, honest, person. Looking for the same...." WTF!!! i am over her, but this sh!t infuriates me. it is a bold faced lie. her profile makes it sound like she's ALWAYS been screwed over by men. huh.... oh well.
 nitemonger
Msg: 586 (view)

attractiveness difference
Posted: 7/18/2012 6:19:46 PM

I wonder if some of the men in question haven't dated since they were younger,

i was kinda wondering that also..... who knows? really....
 nitemonger
Msg: 584 (view)

Posted: 7/18/2012 6:12:08 PM
well, psytle, i personally think it's because of media in the TV and movies. these short, "pudgy" fugly dudes that the OP was talking about probably think they can score a hot piece of succulent femininity sexy beast because they see alot of media depicting this strange "phenomenon".... where some high quality 'tang is on the arm of one FUGLY dude. think: marc antony landing J-lo. dude looks like a bag of AIDS. or adam sandler movies. or maybe perhaps these short, pudgy fugly dudes haven't left highschool. i dunno. hehe.
 nitemonger
Msg: 582 (view)

Posted: 7/18/2012 5:25:55 PM

And nitemonger, the realaztion is..dating sites are a joke. Meeting people in the real world betters chances. Actually, I concluded that i'll just be here for the forums. I don't even have motavation to meet anyone from here. Sure u could talk on the phone, chat etc. But you still don't know that person till you actually meet them. And first meets are awkward. Am i wrong?

it's not the dating sites that are a joke, but the people. HAHA! it's ALL VISUAL.... you could put down a whole list of qualities on your profile, but it's all visual. and that's where some people just don't "get it." i've had better luck in "the real world" too. you see how a person is when you actually meet them face to face. but people online suffer WAY too much from "greener grass" syndrome.

i have or "had" a FWB that when i first met her, i actually "liked" her enough to date. we went on four dates, but then she pulled some "greener grass" bullsh!t on me, and it lowered her down on my "pedestal." things didn't work out with that other guy, and surprise SURPRISE! our "relationship" got to a point where she wanted me to be her boyfriend. if you know it's "good" with me, why do the greener grass??

oh, and first dates, with me, are actually not awkward. there was one awkward date i had, but that was because she brought her 4 year old to the date. and she was trying to get the kid to be more "outgoing." lol.
 nitemonger
Msg: 579 (view)

Posted: 7/18/2012 5:03:02 PM

Same reason that normal people have to jump through 10 hoops compared to the 2 hoops that celebrities jump through.

you bet! and that's how it is on the online dating world. and it's the men that have to do the "hoop jumping." that's right ladies! it is the men that have to "chase" you, and you're job is to "choose." as i have posted before about my 6'2" tall, blond haired, in-shape friend. the women he's banged have made it WAY TOO EASY for him on the POF site.... he's had less "hoops" to jump. ;-)
 nitemonger
Msg: 577 (view)

Posted: 7/18/2012 4:54:36 PM
yep yep. i had a much easier time dating when i was weighing 190 lbs versus now, which i'm currently at 230 lbs. my personality has always remained the same. but i'm realistic in the fact that since i'm, ya know, considered a "fat" guy, i shouldn't hold my breath waiting to date some "hot" girl. and this has nothing to do with "confidence." it's called being "realistic." i did not lower my expectations of dating throughout the years, but merely, i "adjusted" my expectations. and this is a problem that affects alot of POF daters. some of these people just don't "get it." they have set their bar way too high, to a point where they don't bring much to the table. perhaps these people will "get it" when they realize that no one is going to lower themselves to their "level." ever notice that people of similar physical/social qualities gravitate towards each other?? like: fat people dating fat people, skinny with skinny, poor with poor, hot people dating other hot people. average with average..... it's true, however, that you'll see average dating hot OR rich dating poor. but this does not happen all the time. my complaint is when some people get all butthurt because they are average and that super smokin hawt guy/girl that they chased, didn't reciprocate their advances. because these rejected people are so "awesome" in other ways. PERHAPS, these people will "get it" ten years from now, when they are still on POF. LOL!! sure, there is a CHANCE that someone "average" could land that one person that's high on the pedestal of qualities and physical attributes, but it is a very small a$$, microscopic piece of a chance. it's a gamble, and when the chances are WAY against your favor, don't complain when the luck of the draw does not go your way.

oh, and here's another question....
why is it that an ugly guy has to jump through 10 hoops whereas an obviously attractive guy only has to jump through 2?? philosophically speaking, of course... hehe.
 nitemonger
Msg: 575 (view)

Posted: 7/18/2012 4:23:34 PM

Basically noone will settle thats what it comes down to and neither sex will lower their expectations or standards.

i agree. and people DO have to deal with this reality, but.....
of course, the reality is.... there are SOME people that HAVE to lower their expectations or standards because they have set their bar too high, to a point where it's unrealistic, to a point where they don't have much to bring to the table. and these people just don't "get it," until perhaps, ten years from now. hehe.
 nitemonger
Msg: 534 (view)

Posted: 7/17/2012 4:03:45 PM
well there is a difference between being picky and being realistic. as a previous poster mentioned, attraction is a learned behavior. as time progresses, there comes a point where you need to compromise on certain things / qualities that you're looking for in a mate. otherwise, do what i do.... just don't care anymore. i'm actually enjoying myself for the time being with meeting people off this thing, but i have lowered expectations, meaning, i just don't "expect" anything from anyone at anytime.

there was another poster that stated something about women wanting from us men: the finance, AND education, AND career, AND NOW... fitness?! whereas men want from women: just fitness. LOL. 4 to 1

yep, doesn't take much to tickle our fancy. maybe the short pudgy men that the OP complained about have other things going for them?? and perhaps why they think they are still 19 and able to somehow land a woman that is "above their league" in the physical sense. maybe these short fugly men have seen too much media and TV where some "hot" girl is paired up with a "below average" guy (think "the big bang theory").... BUT sometimes.... with just enough attraction, a mere average mortal man's other qualities outshines others, and makes him more than just a man Domo..... makes him.... a legend. hehe. ;)
 nitemonger
Msg: 532 (view)

Posted: 7/17/2012 3:43:01 PM
huff huff huff.... huff, *cough* huff (panting)

sorry guys, i was on another thread WAAAAYYYY over on the other side of the forums, and just decided to run back here and check in and.... holy hairy ball sack sh!t!! da phuck?!?

this thread is 25 pages long? what'd i miss?

da phuck?!?.....
 nitemonger
Msg: 23 (view)

Falling for him?
Posted: 7/11/2012 1:34:01 PM
at m_church

Cut off ALL contact with the FWB...
1... I would NEVER date a woman who is still in contact with her FWB... I think most guys would feel the same way...
2... A FWB is a disposable friend... or should be... They will only get in the way later on...
3... If you keep the FWB around, sooner or later, any other guy you date will know he was your FWB... either he or someone else will spill the beans.... (See #1 again)
4...The guy might want to keep you as a FWB, but might do the "relationship" thing just long enough for you to dump any other guy that comes along... then it will be back to FWB.... Essentially maintaining the steady easy sex....
5... The guy might want to keep you as a FWB, by sabotaging any relationship thing you form so that you will go back to FWB.... Essentially maintaining the steady easy sex....

you are quite the insightful individual....
i think the reason why ALOT of people are in a dating "plateau" and been online dating for SEVERAL years is because of this.... the OP seems to be one of those people.....

and what you said about "good enough to f!ck but not good enough to date, describes my situation perfectly. my current fwb has "issues" like cheating on past boyfriends, and getting caught shoplifting. she's hinted at wanting more. i'm just not gonna go there. um.... yeah..... hehe.
 nitemonger
Msg: 15 (view)

Did Him Now MIA
Posted: 7/11/2012 10:44:34 AM
hehe... sounds like she hooked up with my friend.... j/k.

but really, this kind of crap seems to happen alot. why do these women allow this type of thing to happen to them?? hmmm??
 nitemonger
Msg: 16 (view)

Question For Women- What kind of kinks are dealbreakers?
Posted: 7/11/2012 10:38:44 AM
2 girls, 1 cup comes to mind.... bleh!!!
 nitemonger
Msg: 140 (view)

Should A POF member approach you in public?
Posted: 7/10/2012 6:27:53 PM
my friend saw a girl on POF that also worked at our job, but at a different account. he emailed her on POF saying "hey, you work at the same place i do, at so and so company...." and then she deleted her POF account. LMAO!!

she was a fine latina thick bootied girl too. she still works at my job, as do i....
 nitemonger
Msg: 184 (view)

Posted: 7/9/2012 8:37:06 PM

But now, I think you just got what was coming to you. Accept it like a man and remember how much this hurts. You should thank her for cheating on you so that you could feel the pain, and so that you would learn how much it hurts so that you would never do it again to someone else.

MisterMediocre i fully accept your critique and agree. the woman i cheated on, DID NOT deserve that sh!t. so now i know the really deep pain that it could cause to someone else. funny thing is.... growing up, i always said to myself that cheating would not be a thing i would ever do. how wrong was i....

the problem with my ex-GF is, she's a habitual cheater. so she'll go on continuing her cheating ways to the next sap that dates her. which is very unfortunate. i already paid my price with "karma" and so will she, eventually.
 nitemonger
Msg: 111 (view)

Oral Whores
Posted: 7/9/2012 7:57:50 PM

Ok...kidding....I've never actually used Saran wrap....but I SWEAR I saw a guy using it on a women while he was giving her oral but I can't remember where? Had to of been porn. Anyway. Weird.

you know, sometimes, roast beef has to be saran wrapped for optimal freshness and storage right?? haha!

and

Oral whores do exist.

for some reason, reading that made me think of that m&m's commercial where the m&m's dudes catch santa in the living room stuffing presents. saying "they DO exist" as they fainted....

oral whores would probably make me faint too. ;)
 nitemonger
Msg: 68 (view)

Cheaters are people too
Posted: 7/9/2012 3:05:49 PM

It is also in your DNA to want to wank off every couple of hours...do you do that at your job too? Would you expect people to be able to do so on the employers dime and time just because it is in your DNA to have this desire?

I will agree that being monogomous is hard (for some) and not exactly 100% natural...but if you dont think you can do it, dont promise it to other people! And if you have a history of cheating, just stop trying to tell people you can be monogomous! This means you may have to accept a lesser quality partner, because most of the great ones are going to want monogomy...but keep it real and stop lying to get the ones you want!

excellent post, femaleconnection. i fully agree with what you said. yeah.... my ex-GF is a habitual cheater, she recently put up a profile that starts with "i am an honest, loyal person" or some sh!t, so i put my distaste on my profile. i don't care who reads it as long as it was her.... hehe. her profile now is "hidden" suddenly. it's quite annoying when people just bold face lie.

there was only one relationship in my life, that i cheated on the person. but my reasons were not because i was "horny" but because i kinda had resentment towards my then girlfriend at the time. she basically became a "loser" at the very beginning of our relationship (i.e. became jobless, then car-less, then apartment-less....) and it strained me. then i didn't really want to put in any more energy into the relationship, to the point where we would text eachother maybe every 4 days or so... and now that i have been cheated on by a supposedly close friend for many years, i know the sting. the old previous girlfriend, despite my resentment towards her, did not deserve to be cheated on. and i am truly sorry that i did that. i never thought in my life that i would actually cheat on ANYONE, but i guess i was wrong. there is NO justification for what i did. my previous old girlfriend and i broke up on mutual terms. it was amicable. she never found out either.....and i almost told/confessed to her, way after we broke up, but decided not to.
 nitemonger
Msg: 374 (view)

Posted: 7/8/2012 6:10:49 PM

The emails I do get are from ghetto ass black men or really fat guys and neither work for me. Not saying all black guys are ghetto before idiots get their panties in a bunch just black men arent for me nor are men who dont care about themseleves

it's a catch 22 Domo31.... the people that want you, you don't want, and the people that you want, don't want you back. it's the nature of the online dating beast....

also to CawkBlawker

Also, if you want to compare a beautiful woman with an ugly guy. Sandra Bullock married that redneck. Julia Roberts married Lyle Lovit (sp?) . Gene Simmons and his wife Shannon. Jennifer Lopez married Skeletor. The best one is Christina Hendricks and her husband. The F was she thinking??? That has to be love. So yeah, women just love only physically attractive men. Please sing a new tune.

nice screenname btw...hehe. these examples you mention, true, these dudes are BUTT FUGLY. but they have other things going for them, like alot of money n stuff. jennifer lopez, granted, is gorgeous, but she married someone that had similar qualitities (is in the music industry) and that ghoulish aids looking marc antony has money. then she decided to date some "hot" 25 year old waiter dude...... and gene simmons? come on, he's from KISS. of course he's gonna be bangin' some premium top shelf poon tang. the point of MY posts was that people in the general sense, will tolerate more from the exceptionally better looking people. and much more is that person has alot more going for them than looks.

let me explain. if you were to add 30 or 40 pounds to Edward and Jacob, would these women that swoon over these dudes, provided these dudes were still all EMO with the feelings 'n sh!t, still feel the same way?? no. of course not, they'd be like "get the f!ck outta here"... you got these dumba$$ soccer moms on either "team jacob" or "team edward" drooling over these dripping, young, succulent, rippling sweaty, "glistening" man-tastic pieces of fine specimen for female consumption. haha!

it's not that

So yeah, women just love only physically attractive men.

it's that as a society, if a person is exceptionally above standard of looks, on a society scale, we tend to put up with more of their bullsh!t. we tend to give them more chances, or more benefit of the doubt. remember that case years ago, about that pretty boy preppy dude whose wife mysteriously died/disappeared? and computer records show he went to porn sites shortly after her disappearance, and basically didn't act like a "concerned" husband. i forgot the name, and no, it's not the josh/susan powell case. but there were some women who were SWOONING over this alleged killer.... would they have still felt the same if this dude looked like kevin from "the office"??

it's like what Chris Rock said in one of his standups: "So what's sexual harassment? When an ugly man wants some?He ugly, call the police. Call the authorities..."
not that i go around, trying to feel people up or anything. shhhh. don't tell. ;)

and for some added humor. check it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=g_4DYBejrvo
 nitemonger
Msg: 370 (view)

Posted: 7/8/2012 3:19:29 PM

Personally, I think it's funny how some average people can complain about other average people (the pot calling the kettle black). An example would be: A 240 pound guy like myself (granted I'm very scary looking) asking a 380 pound woman on a date, just to be shot down with the reply reason of "me being too fat". I'm by no means complaining about it (Everyone has their preferences), just pointing out how comical the dating scene can be sometimes. Rather than someone getting mad at people that seem to be shallow or have standards that exceed a realistic goal, I think that it's more beneficial if we can just laugh at those situations without taking them personal.

excellent point drifter73. this happens to me often, but not alot. i still get dates off this thing, but for example. this one woman i talked to on another dating site a few years ago, flaked out on me. then, one year later, she contacts me on another dating site (not POF) and asks "hey remember me? we talked about 1 year ago...." yeah, she remembered me. so i went along with it, emailed her back and forth... and POOF!!! she DOES IT AGAIN!!! she flakes. now this happened probably about 4 years ago, i started the online dating thing about 5 years ago. and to have this consistently happen to you is VERY frustrating, and i can see why there are alot of threads about guys whining about their poor dating experiences. the point is to just NOT care anymore. this is online, expectations should be lowered. and now, i just roll with it. i just don't care. and you know what?? i've gotten some dates off this site, and some FWB's to boot!! hehe. ;)
 nitemonger
Msg: 349 (view)

Posted: 7/7/2012 7:24:58 PM
yeah.... Bella is pretty average, although to me... i think she is HOT! but her acting sucks some seriously hairy donkey balls. For example, i would choose "willow" over "buffy" any day of the week. but that's just me.... and i suppose there are "average" and "weird personality" women out there that wished they had a Edward and Jacob fighting over them.... HAHA!

funny thing is, Magic Mike is doing REALLY well at the box office, but remember that one movie "Jennifer's Body"? because megan fox was super popular due to her "hotness" in the first 2 Transformers movies, this solo movie i guess was supposed to draw in a huge number of male audiences, because she's so popular right?.... yeah, well, NOBODY went to go see that sh!t. (actually people did go see it, just not alot, tee hee). it performed poorly at the box office. and i'm not about to go pay a high dollar ticket amount JUST to see a movie where the main protagonist is a "hot" chick, but her acting skills suck a$$.

if i wanted to go see a flick where i fantasized about a hot girl on screen, i would just stay at home and look at porn. hehe. ;) no sense in paying $10 for a ticket.
 nitemonger
Msg: 347 (view)

Posted: 7/7/2012 6:27:19 PM

This is just something I have noticed recently. Women over 30 seem to think they are less attractive than they are and men have absolutely no problem with self-esteem. I cannot get over how many guys are on forums whining about how they think they are really good looking and can't understand why the hot girls won't respond... when they realy are most of them quite average. What delusion sets in at about 30 that makes a pudgy balding rather unkempt looking guy think he is still 19 and the quarterback and able to get any woman that walks by him? I have been baffled. I know I am really just average looking, not overweight per se... but I have large teeth and sometimes wear glasses. Why is it that guys are not more realistic? Just curious.

OP i think it has to do with media and hollywood 'n sh!t.... there's alot of tv and movies where a not so attractive, perhaps average or below average guy gets a smoking hot girl. think "king of queens" or "yes dear" or "family guy" (peter griffin with louise? really?) , and pretty much all of adam sandler produced movies.... you ever see "the bench warmers" or that other craptacular movie "she's outta my league"?? friggin david spade in the benchwarmers ends up with a really hot pizza delivery girl at the end of the movie.... yeah right, his character in that movie is so fugly looking, and "odd" (as in odd personality ), like THAT would happen in real life... hehe.

and the OP is right.... there's ALOT of delusion going on in the dating world with people thinking they deserve more from a mate than what they actually bring to the table. this goes both ways (men and women)

i don't know if i posted this already, i think i did. so many forums to choose from, and i forget... hehehehe.....
 nitemonger
Msg: 177 (view)

Pushing for a meet right away.
Posted: 7/7/2012 4:18:16 PM
from personal experience: i've met a nice girl off this site about 3 years ago or so, we exchanged emails... and eventually talked on the phone. ALOT. the problem was that she lived 2 hours away, and initially she did live in my same town, but had to move to this other far away town. and during the course of our email/phone exchanges, she lost her job. so basically i put off meeting her for about 5 or 6 months.... because i was also going out on other dates. this girl had great personality, nice voice on the phone. but when i FINALLY did meet her.... it was really disappointing. i found out more things about her, and she wasn't really affectionate (as in, i couldn't put my arm around her shoulder, due to a traumatic experience she had when she was younger). i spent all day with her, we went to the fair, and also saw a movie, had dinner, and talked alot. but i knew it wasn't going anywhere. and on the drive home (yeah, i drove to her, took me a little over 2 hours), i was really disappointed. actually i was pretty sad. not crying or anything, but it was close to that feeling. i didn't have any animosity towards her either, she was a sweet girl overall. she actually wanted to keep talking to me. but i just didn't want to invest more time into her. it was just this tremendous sense of being let down. and the long drive home was pretty depressing. so right now, if i talk to a girl off this site, i want to meet up with them within a week. no sense of building up this "fantasy" of someone you only email or talk to on the phone....
 nitemonger
Msg: 5 (view)

unbelievable ?
Posted: 7/7/2012 12:54:40 AM
yeah, your pic captions with "perfect" in them would definitely not attract the right kind of woman. it kinda sounds "catalog-ish"

kinda makes me think of the "perfect pushup" for some reason... lol

oh, and replace the passionate about "Sex" with maybe "Intimacy" or something.... cuz in your First Date section, it kinda sounds like the night would lead to.... "Intimacy" ya dig??

but anyway, take my comment with a grain of salt. my profile is crap, but i don't care. tee hee. ;)
 nitemonger
Msg: 44 (view)

How do you last longer in bed???
Posted: 7/6/2012 8:59:31 PM
maybe eat your wheaties?? and by wheaties, i mean poon tang.
 nitemonger
Msg: 59 (view)

Cheaters are people too
Posted: 7/5/2012 6:52:04 PM

I am always leery of the folks who really go out of their way to tell you how honest they are in their profile.

yep, as is the case with my recent ex-GF. who would actually start off there paragraph description with "I am a loyal, honest, person."??? i mean, really? who DOES that?? it really is a bold faced lie. and i'm pretty sure she'll tell the next potential mate about how "horrible" i was to her as a boyfriend.... it's f!cking annoying how some people have the nerve.

granted i've made a mistake and cheated on a previous GF i met off this site 2 years ago.... but my "reasons" are in no way a justification for what i did. towards the end of our relationship, i honestly did not care for the previous GF i had at the time, and the relationship ended mutually anyway, without her finding out (reasons i cheated were, i had feelings for my close friend/recent ex-GF, and my previous GF became a "loser"... losing job, car, and apartment, in less than 3 months..... and it drained me - if situations were reversed, i doubt she would have stayed with me).

my current ex-GF cheated because she is a habitual cheater. her previous boyfriend before me was a super nice guy to her and her kids, but she cheated on him. she also cheated on the boyfriend before him.... and i was dumb thinking she wouldn't do that to me, but yeah.... she cheated on me with a married man. so i had it coming. and now she's back on POF, with this profile that is just a flat out bold faced lie.
 nitemonger
Msg: 28 (view)

Just what exactly is a player?
Posted: 7/4/2012 8:00:56 PM

"I was seeing a man for 8 months who turned out to be a player."

and

I was seeing a guy for about that long who I considered a player. While I thought we were in a normal dating relationship, he ended it by telling me that he could never have a serious relationship with me because he needed to marry a Jewish woman to make his mother happy....

UGH!!! really?? you date a man for 8 or so months and you couldn't tell if he was a player? in all that time, y'all didn't see ANY signs that these "players" were shady cats? i guess some people just want to believe in something that's non-existent.....

players are successful because women allow them to be. the "victims" don't want to take responsibility for their actions. it's like abelian said

It's any guy for whom a woman needs an excuse to explain having slept with because she thinks it sounds better than ``because he was hot and I wanted to boink him senseless.'' He has magical powers to make women drop their panties against their will just by saying, ``nice ta tas -- wanna boink and then buy me a Dos Equis?''....

the people who complain about players tried to play the "game" and they sucked at it, cuz they got "outplayed".....

Show ALL Forums