Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Ladies, I Get It, I Finally Get It
 notregme
Msg: 104 (view)

Ladies, I Get It, I Finally Get It
Posted: 1/28/2010 10:42:22 PM
well I really thinks its a numbers game.I will come up with a few good openers, And try it on a few . then try something else.Theres a thing on here that tells you how many people you have contacted. Its depressing to look at.all those emails and no replys .Only thing to do is keep sending emails.maybe they will glance at your profile before they delete your email.lol
 notregme
Msg: 61 (view)

Woot Woot!
Posted: 1/28/2010 10:14:25 PM
Hey even if it goes nowhere you still had fun.Maybe someday that will happen to me ,,OH sigh!.lol
 notregme
Msg: 120 (view)

Does this site really work?
Posted: 1/22/2010 7:43:07 PM
been on since 2005 I think, and nadda!lol
 notregme
Msg: 49 (view)

Guns and the giggle factor?LOL
Posted: 1/21/2010 8:21:21 PM
Some good stories there.I like the dog one.lol.I bought a black powder rifle this year.Its a lyman great plains hunter.Its a .50 cal muzzelloader.boy there fun.you feel like a pioneer when you shoot it.lots of smoke and fire. I want to do a night musket video with it. lights up the feild.lol. I would love to see a nice lady in a summer dress blasting stuff with it.lol
 notregme
Msg: 51 (view)

When do you accept that you're going to die?
Posted: 1/21/2010 7:58:54 PM
I learn that things die at some point when I was young.And not just the old.when was five or six I saw a girl get hit by a tracker trailer.She survived the hit . but died later that day in the hospital.I remember saying to my self "that could have been me" But it didnt bug me.I was sad for the girl but saw the circle of life in an instant .Your born ,you live ,you die.so make the best of your life.because when you die,your probably last to know.
 notregme
Msg: 25 (view)

How often should we date? 30+
Posted: 1/19/2010 9:50:32 PM
Whats a date agine?Its been so long.lol well if your lucky enough to get a date, go on as many as you can.Till you find the right one I guess. lol
 notregme
Msg: 32 (view)

no sex for 15 months
Posted: 7/7/2009 7:29:39 PM
11 years + but I shoot things so i get a bang one way or the other.ive made peace with it.lol
 notregme
Msg: 87 (view)

guys who were makeup
Posted: 7/7/2009 7:24:02 PM
well i am sexist , but theres nothing wrong with that.lol.I can be vain sometimes too .Ill take a shower every two weeks if I need it or not.lol.But no eye liner thou .lol.
 notregme
Msg: 79 (view)

guys who were makeup
Posted: 6/12/2009 9:15:10 PM
I was in an ACDC cover band years ago,I just had to wear the shorts and ball cap.lol.I had a buddy in a Motley crue tribute band ,he pulled it off well though,Nikki Six on stage and suit and tie the next day.lol
 notregme
Msg: 76 (view)

guys who wear makeup
Posted: 6/10/2009 9:36:43 PM
wow this is still going ,lol,Well I guess I have put on makeup once.It was green and black and mached the trees I was hideing behind.It blended well with my crossbow.lol.
 notregme

Stupid dog?Help needed.lol
Posted: 6/10/2009 9:04:54 PM
well up date hes staying home. he hasnt went down the road since.Ive even go him to sit on comand.Without treats too.lol.Im working on getting him to stay sitting, and fetch. hes good at going getting the stick but he doesnt come back with it.lol.hes a work in progress.lol.
 notregme
Msg: 19 (view)

Taste?
Posted: 6/10/2009 8:46:16 PM
well for me im a rocker. but I like my no music time too.lol.I dont really like rap hiphop stuff like that,cant relate I live in the bush.lol.I hate hearing that stuff 24 -7 from cars Ipods ext.But if its not playing all the time I can over look it. But I think Im too un urban to worry about that.lol.If for some strang reason the stars aline and i find a girl she would probebly like simular stuff.lol
 notregme
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 6/4/2009 7:40:07 PM
haha I do that with the 30-30 if you have a pocket on your shurt some shells end up in there.lol
 notregme
Msg: 12 (view)

Do men really enjoy chasing after women?
Posted: 5/10/2009 9:10:17 PM
Now if I had a woman to text me I might know what Im talking about but,lol.I hat talking on phones let alone typing on one.lol.And if its not life or death dont call me at work.lol.Mabye Im not the only guy like this,but Im single so Im just guessing.lol

Reg
 notregme
Msg: 34 (view)

Going Without
Posted: 5/10/2009 8:59:13 PM
11 years for me.sad so sad Im going to go cry now thanks.lol
 notregme
Msg: 3 (view)

do you have a hidden talent?
Posted: 5/10/2009 8:51:07 PM
I have a lot but I live in the bush so no one knows about them.lol
 notregme
Msg: 18 (view)

feeling left out
Posted: 5/8/2009 9:08:00 PM
My married buddys used me as there scape goat so there wifes didnt like me.lol. ( wife)"Why did you go to the bar"?(buddy) "Reg made me drive him to the bar and tolled me to drink beer. It wasnt my fault." (wife) "ok ! I belive you, Reggie is a bad man"
"Out Of My House reggie"!

now I dont hang with couples any more.lol
 notregme
Msg: 2 (view)

MEAN GIRLS
Posted: 5/8/2009 8:57:30 PM
the heart wants what the heart wants ,takes time too see past it.lol
 notregme
Msg: 10 (view)

Family pressure to be in a relationship/tying the knot.
Posted: 5/8/2009 8:55:20 PM
ya nothing makes you feel better that foks hounding you about being single.lol.

when are you getting married?

what are you waiting for?

like you know the time date and girl ahead of time.lol
 notregme

Pets and their Health Care
Posted: 5/8/2009 8:45:40 PM
i love my dog and cats too.Although I eat meat hunt fish stuff like that I dont like too see anything suffer.If the animal is in a lot of pain its better to put it down.A hard choice but less suffering for the animal.Now some people go way over board with there pests , but if thay have the money and its something that can be fixed why not?It comes down too how much you like haveing them around i guess.lol
 notregme
Msg: 21 (view)

One Thing I Learned From Working As A Janitor
Posted: 5/8/2009 8:38:25 PM
Yip I hear ya .lol.I use to be in the cleaning buissness.
 notregme
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 5/6/2009 8:51:57 PM
Shoot a water jug! Or a penny at 100 ft,Shoot an old car.Pumpkin with slugs.Or the largesst caliber rifle you can handle then find one bigger for kicks.I dont use scopes on my .303 .Its open sights for me and when I hit something over 300ft it makes me happy to have the skill.Or try 20 beer bottle in a row, see how many you get threw.lol

Its about haveing fun and sharing that fun.If you ever accedently pull both trigers on a 12 gauge youll laugh after the shock stunnd feeling.lol
 notregme
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 5/4/2009 9:57:30 PM
your telling me you can pull the rigger on a .460 and not get a rise out of it?Up here in Canada we cant carry hand guns in puplic.I dont really feel the need in a small town of 78 or so to have a hand gun, but its spring and my .303 is on bear alert.lol. but even at that I dont feel threaten at all.I dont veiw rifles as wepons as much.There more like a really usefull tool.That makes you use skills .Now if your hunting do you take one bullet during hunting season and go ? No! you fire off a few (812) rounds to practice first.lol.

As for me being a nut job?I accedently shot all my imaginary friends,so now Im just happy go lucky.lol
 notregme
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 5/1/2009 8:06:44 PM
I would love to try a .50 cal.lol.But I love the .22 for the how easy it is to use.Im hitting stuff and 300ft + with open sights. now thats fun.And I bought 525 rounds for like $20. cheap and easy.lol
 notregme
Msg: 6 (view)

Does this site work?
Posted: 5/1/2009 7:50:32 PM
Ive been on here over four years now .sent around 1800 emails.about 30 reaplies.lol.
 notregme
Msg: 9 (view)

predict your own death...
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:17:08 PM
could be any time.

my owen stupidty.

No cash ! pine box or ditch.lol

notregme
Msg: 16 (view)

Am I delusional?
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:05:39 PM
Ive been single just as long or longer.It takes as long as it takes.lol
 notregme

What do you expect him or her to be by the age of 30.
Posted: 4/30/2009 7:57:12 PM
I found the best way to get your folks of your back when they bug you about being single, you know the "what are you waiting for? why havent you got married yet? ext,

tell them your gay.lol.it floors them and then they wont bug you about being single or even bring up why you dont have a house ext.lol
 notregme
Msg: 32 (view)

The Emotional Toll of Dating.
Posted: 4/30/2009 7:48:56 PM
been single over ten years and it doesnt get me too out of wack.lol.It would be nice to have the right lady by my side but if she is no where to be found on this planet, or in my life time , Im not going to worry.If you make peace with being single it makes it easyer.Just as long as you keep trying.lol
 notregme
Msg: 11 (view)

Coming to a realization. I can't change career without leaving
Posted: 4/22/2009 7:53:36 PM
you can alway find another dead end job ,dreams are harder to come by.Go for it,
 notregme
Msg: 16 (view)

Unconscious racial bias...
Posted: 4/22/2009 7:45:41 PM
All us whites are racist and we go to our klan meetings ever week to pick the top 500 aryans.You cant get in unless you know the handshake.Because only whites can be racist.lol

There I told you what you wanted to hear happy now?lol
 notregme

Record time - how much time does it take to catch a fish?
Posted: 4/22/2009 7:35:06 PM
I guess its a hit or miss for some,Ive been on here for over four years and nothing.lol
 notregme
Msg: 22 (view)

CONTROLING GIRLFRIEND
Posted: 4/21/2009 8:03:32 PM
Ive seen this a a few times, tell her how you feel about it,If she cant handle it then id end it.Because it will only get worse with time
 notregme

Is this Bad to Ask?
Posted: 4/18/2009 8:09:46 PM
he ll do it .clean isnt a bad thing.lol
 notregme
Msg: 19 (view)

Solar and Wind Power..
Posted: 4/18/2009 8:02:28 PM
I lived on my sailboat for a good wile.If you dont hear from me ,I fell in .lol.Kidding Im kinda doing the same thing.Off the grid isnt as hard as you might think, but its a trade off.If you wand to turn a light on with no care or need 220 volt then stay on the grid. but if you have a gas generator for big stuff then you dont need much power to run the little stuff.

But off the grid can be simply put, what you dont pay for you work for.lol.cutting wood ,taking care of battries ext.But if you keep adding battries youll find it less work in the long run.Charging is the slow part.lol
 notregme

72 Hours -- Are You Ready?????
Posted: 4/6/2009 7:44:49 PM
ya it does sound a bit of a big brother thing,Its like there kinda warrning you but not telling you whats comeing.Now it is a good idea and maby its just an honest looking out for our best intrest.But it still could be an un anouced planet smasher space rock named pinky that they havent told us about to save people from panicing.lol.But its still a good idea to have a survival kit and not just enough for three days,three to six months would be better.How many dessastars are over in just thee days?Not many.
 notregme

metal machining/tool & die
Posted: 4/6/2009 7:31:54 PM
fewer and fewer people are getting into thease kinda trades because of computer jobs,but that just makes it better for the trade workers because they will up the pay to keep people,as for computer jobs a lot of them still pay great but because theres so many people are doing it you see a lot more lower wages in some feilds.Trade workers usaly do well.A C&C still need some one to work it.Laith and milling machines are still well used.Welding is a good one to get into was well.
 notregme
Msg: 15 (view)

Why do all guys over 50 have facial hair?
Posted: 4/6/2009 7:09:49 PM
Im 35 and I hate shaveing,It doesnt matter what razor I use it rips and tears the hairs out.I hate it so much.lol.So I only shave when Im going out or somthing.Now I found a kinda half shaven works the best from day too day.I use buzz clippers wich leaves a five O clock shadow but not as painfull as a razor.lol.I guess as you get older you hate it even more.lol.and at 50 you should be happy in your owen skin so trying to look 20 isnt really a big deal at that age I guess.lol.And to trim a beard every few days is easyer then shaving every day .and then lazsy as well.lol
 notregme
Msg: 26 (view)

how many is to many
Posted: 4/6/2009 6:53:49 PM
say its about three times as much as a joke.so when you tell the right number it wont sound so bad.lol
 notregme

Dunno about todays guitarist
Posted: 4/5/2009 6:46:15 PM
I dont find Vai a fast player at all.Satch Vai ,Eric Johnson those guys sound kinda the same. They use alot of effects and are really good at it.Yingwi is fast but even hes a slow poke to todays shredder kings."Always with me always with you " no feel? How much more feel do you need.lol.

Ted Nudgent,Claption ,Page ,Hendrix sound the same too.Why because it was the style of the times .Trends come and go.Every now and then you get someone come along and knocks your socks off then other fallow the styile.

Ive been playing for 30 years,I started young.And Im self taught.If its in you it comes out when you play.
 notregme
Msg: 27 (view)

3 Pit Bulls Killed by Cops...2 kids under 2 yrs old Dead
Posted: 4/1/2009 10:32:31 AM
Better get one today youll be way cool.

Yes this is the owener Im talking about.And your right about people not realizing the responsibility of these dogs.A wolf can bite about 400psi, now even if a pitbull or pitbull mix only can bite at 10psi ,its enough to rip you up .I dont know ther biteing power but Im sure its high.

at my old work I used an 1" impact gun with the drive end on the palm of your hand to show what 1psi was.1" at one pound suprized a lot of people.lol
 notregme

3 Pit Bulls Killed by Cops...2 kids under 2 yrs old Dead
Posted: 3/31/2009 8:38:00 PM
pitbulls get a bad rap somtimes .but lets face it any dog can bite but with a pitbull they have more biteing power then most dogs.Ive seen some really loving pitbulls but I wouldnt trust them.Now your going to get someone that will say they never have had a problem with there pitbulls,because pitbulls are loyal to there oweners for the most part.How ever if there not use to someone and the owener isnt around CHOMP!lol.I hate to say it usely its the same type of pitbull oweners that have problems.And are never falted when the dog bites.If your accountable for you kids actions in the eyes of
law.Why not your dogs too.Neglegents is a crime too.:modhammer:
 notregme
Msg: 11 (view)

SCAMS - for the guys
Posted: 3/30/2009 9:46:40 PM
Thats too funny she contacted me a few years back,sadly thats about the only resposces I got.sad oh so sad,But I still have my money.lol
 notregme

Can God be challenged conversationally?
Posted: 3/30/2009 9:22:10 PM
God and Nowa had an argument and Nowa wone.FREE WILL! to men and no big waves and space rocks and thunder crackers in the head if man did wrong.lol
 notregme
Msg: 8 (view)

Men are the greatest
Posted: 3/30/2009 9:03:01 PM
Id be happy if they new I was alive.Thats a start.lol
 notregme

Eharmony - Knowing What You Are Buying ?
Posted: 3/30/2009 8:46:20 PM
I tryed a payed site before it was really cheap so I thought Ide give it a try.You payed somthing like $20 and they would charge you $1 for each contact.Responces where free after that.Cant lose right?Well I picked my deam girls as closely as I could and guess what?The same as read delet each time.lol.So wasted $20 but it was still cheap and worth the loss.But I will never go to a payed site agine.They try to sell you the idea that if you pay your more sirouse ,but the rejection is the same.lol.If you cant get a date on a free site like this one a payed site wont help much.lol
 notregme

Growing up in the 70's
Posted: 3/28/2009 8:53:22 PM
I still do a lot of things that I did when I was five.lol.although they are fun and helpfull ,theres more to life then cellphones internet and TV.I dont use those things jouring the day,just at night when I come home.I still play outside so to speak.I find people dont know how to have simple fun anymore.
 notregme

Posted: 3/27/2009 10:44:01 PM
Ok first I change my pic every now and then so, if you dont see the deer pic its just becuse I changed it. well Ive had some pets that go out side cats and dogs.Ive had racoons ,snakes, fish, crayfish ,hamsters ect.there was a wild partrige we called killer because he would follow us every time we walked by him,he was on my property so he was considerd a pet.I think an owel got him thowe.And as for the deer pic ,well he's not mine but I like the story of how he was taken in, A friend of my dads was driveing down a dirt road and saw a baby fawn. he saw it was abandon so he waited for the doe to come back.We think the wolf must have gotten her . theres a lot of them in my area.So the next day it was still there.Does usaly dont leave the fawns for vary long. so he knew that the doe wasnt coming back.He took it home started to raise it and called him Cliford.He is still a wiled deer but he has a house.lol.they dont keep him in a pen or on a leash. He roams free,untill super time when he shows up for ciryal and appels.They did put a bandana around his neck so he woulnt get shot in hunting season .lol. so he comes and goes as he pleases. hes quite tame.

PS never touch a faw if you find one becaus the doe wont tack it back if you have your sent on it.Make sure its really abandon.even if you have to wait a day or two.

now back too my dog.lol.He tried too fallow me today but I told him to get home before he left the yard,He went.So mabye its all in the tone you tell him too do something.lol.
 notregme
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 3/26/2009 9:02:11 PM
one thing I hate this but the farm we got him from wasnt nice too there dogs.Wich is why we took him and his brother.I cant stand it when people hurt there animals.I could never get rid of him just becuse he is a differnt.But I am soft on him for the most part.He does have a bizzar attitude for a dog.lol.He would usaly never go off the property but the other day he cought up to me halfway through the town,so I chased him back to the house.I let him know he did bad vocaly but didnt hit him.more snap my fingers when he lookd back and told him too keep moveing.He listens in that kinda mode.But as for him going through the town i dont want him to think is ok too do.Or make a habbit of it.As for feeding him at differnt points of the land its worth a try.I do spend a lot of time with him anyway.lol
 notregme

Posted: 3/26/2009 8:25:41 PM
Ok like I said he isnt realy stupid he set in his owen ways.lol.And yes I love my dog. i never hit him hes well fed but not over fed. He is a fee range dog so to speak.Ive never had to tie up any of my dogs.Because they never rambled before,Now he is usaly stuck to my side .He goes where I go.He only barks when my uncle next door comes home.He dosent chase the deer that feed close by.But he goes like a bat out of hell for one little sqwirl for some reason.lol.

He is well looked after.A job might help I was thinking of getting live stock in the future.The three cats we have dont herd well.lol.He will brake the cats up if they fight.so ya he has tipical collie trates.

Now hes the biggest collie ive see.Kinda lion like,lol.He has a flopy ear and it makes him look like drunk ball of fur.lol.Most collies aim too please.He is a loving dog no if ands or buts about that.But hes high strung for a collie.

we had his brother as well once but he was given to a nice lady who takes car of him.He was less high strung.or hiper.Now I know the guy who got the sister and she is kind of the same as Chevy my dog.but half the size.lol.

Im ok with him going nuts every time I pet him which is a constant thing for me .Hes too cute you have to pet him.lol.But like most collies he leans on you ,but he doesnt know his owen size or strength so he knocks you over if your not ready.lol.

Now the fence sounds like a good idea.I do keep him in when I take the 4 wheeler or go down the road.We mad him a dog house but he likes the bigger house right beside it more.lol.A regular fence wouldnt work with our property setting.

My only isessue is for him not to go down the road,get hit by a truck or fight with other dogs or somthing.Although he is good with other dogs,Or get shot as a stray.Now most of the people up here know hes my dog,its kinda hard too mistake a lion sized collie.lol

Show ALL Forums