Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Macho Men? Whats it about?
 mamabetty
Msg: 13 (view)

Macho Men? Whats it about?
Posted: 4/13/2007 3:16:02 PM
He is definately not the ex playing games with me! But it could be possible that he spoke to the ex and he told him something about me, NOT that I am a bad person, because Im not but he could just be saying bad things? I dont know!
 mamabetty
Msg: 1 (view)

Macho Men? Whats it about?
Posted: 4/13/2007 2:49:10 PM
So I had the experience to meet a nice guy on here for a change. We got along really well, talked for hours and both exchanged emails, phone calls and even texts to each other. We had both made comments about meeting and I thought he was excited to meet and so was I. (he did receive my picture by the way). Then out of nowhere he isnt excited anymore to meet because he knows.. actually knew.. as in past tense.... my son's father, who happens to be a jerk! What??? Explaination please? He said it was a guy Macho thing??? What like he thinks he wont MEASURE up? He was already 100% better person than my son's dad! Nicer, smarter and very funny. I dont get it? I still would really like to meet him but now it's weird and I dont know where to go from here? Any suggestions? Oh and I know he will probably read this so I am sorry if this hurts your feelings, I just need input!

Thanks
 mamabetty
Msg: 138 (view)

How do you feel about interacial dating?
Posted: 12/7/2005 4:50:55 PM
I love big, beautiful black men!!! My son is mixed.. but I love white men too! It just depends on the man.. color is nothing but a better tan than me! Wish there were more black men in my area on here!
 mamabetty
Msg: 321 (view)

What is your favorite movie quote?
Posted: 6/6/2005 2:43:00 PM
"I feel the need, the need for speed! owwww!!"" Top gun.. best movie ever made

Show ALL Forums