to
Funny
to cheat during
1.7 years of cohabitating...
 inicia
Msg: 136 (view)

How valued are men?
Posted: 4/8/2013 7:09:13 AM
sometimes ignorance is bliss. pre-modern day art the only way women were introduced into art was as the nude subjects or other typically feminine roles of women. and are you aware how many women authors and artist take male pseudonyms to actually get published or responses. Only recently did we even began to look at historical women's writing and art in the field of academia. Still today we have a disproportionate quantity of males in media production, whether any one wants to claim equality is here or is not the most we can hope for is some form of equivalency in appreciation and value of the opposite sex. Some people tend to correlate societal and cultural assignment of gender qualities to biological or physiological actual traits when this is not a reality. As far as mechanically inclined men and women or brute strength check out all of the gender myth busters in this world. and enjoy. If one looks at the design or implementation of architecture and engineering we see a huge dearth in representation of feminine ideals. To be successful one must always adopt the ideology of the majority power holders regardless of the gender of the power holders.
 Inicia
Msg: 199 (view)

Shorter man Taller woman
Posted: 4/7/2013 10:08:02 PM
tall women are comfortable with shorter men because that opens up choice and possibility. either date someone shorter or limit your dating pool. and limit the opportunity to enrich your life with good quality people regardless of their height.
 Inicia
Msg: 18 (view)

Is he uptight about sex?
Posted: 4/7/2013 10:03:13 PM
hey maybe he isn't interested in looking at you during sex. maybe his fantasies are better than reality. never know.
 Inicia
Msg: 128 (view)

How valued are men?
Posted: 4/7/2013 9:45:05 PM
how many languages do you speak? or is it just that you have been sworn at so much you can kinda guess in any language? lol
 Inicia
Msg: 99 (view)

Not attracted physically
Posted: 4/7/2013 9:34:09 PM
maybe if society didn't have plastic perfect P@@@y pictures airbrushed glossed and plastic surgery enhanced to portray the ideal of feminine beauty and sexuality, maybe just a few more men and women would understand that women aren't a bunch of makeup and hairstyles, plucked tweezed waxed with brazillian butt lifts walking around just to make sure a man can find his own erection to dork her...because the only value we have is if we can make your****hard so you can screw us...mind you no matter how great a personality a woman has it doesn't make her an object of desire whereas men oh character and personality make the attraction for women. what a lopsided fricken deal..
 Inicia
Msg: 126 (view)

How valued are men?
Posted: 4/7/2013 9:21:50 PM
hey the language I use would make a pro blush.. sailor marine cia agent police officer etc. The fake sexual harassment: hostility towards women in fields "belonging to men. The women libbers and feminist that pursue legal assistance in these cases: here is your golden parachute: often minor settlements not even a years wages and a gag order placed on the victim who is then blackballed from that field by those companies who network with your big brass ball golf outings. finding new holes to plug up with a gag ball... by the way it is usually women who are stellar in their fields and just beginning to try to learn to network in male dominated fields and considered a threat so they are maneuvered out...or they can chose to accept and cow down to the men and enjoy the environment of open hostility anger and degradation.
 inicia
Msg: 69 (view)

Not attracted physically
Posted: 4/6/2013 1:42:57 AM
lol.. roflmao.. thank you pinky...
 inicia
Msg: 93 (view)

How valued are men?
Posted: 4/6/2013 1:38:01 AM
no woman has to choose having a child or raising it period and even if she does she may be an epic failure as a "mother"
if she chooses to marry she may be an "epic failure wife" and ditto for men. any human being can be valued or devalued by individual circumstances or societal sanctions. we can sorta choose or individual relationships and circumstances however no matter how we try to enforce new societal sanctions through individual determination in one persons edification or action a whole society needs gather similar ideology to create new positive sanctions for behavior once considered deviant and negative sanctions for behaviors once considered positive. The devaluation of any aspect of life and those living it is never good.
 Inicia
Msg: 45 (view)

Making the choice to move on
Posted: 4/5/2013 11:11:37 PM
I think some people have trouble leaving one relationship without another one lined up... If I was dating a person who was just exiting a long term relationship and stepping out of their comfort zone to date a new person I would never feel second best. However if it were the person's Modus Operendi (sp?) to serial date fall in love with every tom****harry and sally in order to obtain their own emotional security I would run the other direction. Because soon I will be their past first choice and someone else their next choice.
 Inicia
Msg: 85 (view)

Nietsche: Morality devoid of Divinity. (A thinking man's thread)
Posted: 4/5/2013 10:49:16 PM
yes ommy ommy lions and tigers and bears...really negatively portrays the ideology behind existentialism.
Are any of you familiar with the invention of silverware.. and what it came to determine. It was an arbitrary invention because the peasants were beginning to pass for the upper class...and having silverware and knowing how the rules applied to the use of each utensil "rules created by nobility" would easily place a peasant...like a secret handshake to a members' only club. lol
 Inicia
Msg: 64 (view)

Not attracted physically
Posted: 4/5/2013 10:39:36 PM
loved Out of mind's comment... love has nothing to do with looks. When I love someone they are extremely attractive to me. but everybody turns to look at the "lookers" my sisters and I call it googly eyes. that is not love... if you choose a partner it is important that you find them attractive yes; however in longterm relationships of intimacy and love many of the situations in life can make not only their physical appearance unattractive some of these things cannot be prevented or changed but often emotional upsets and relationship issues will cause that person to be hideous in your eyes and if it is a long term love relationship you just got to move along and accept that sometimes your partner is a troll and if they start looking like a troll all the time you might want to end the long term relationship.

For example I knew a beautiful gregarious woman with a full bosom and extremely long blond hair had two beautiful children with her husband who "loved her" when she was diagnosed with radical breast cancer and needed a double mastectomy and had chemotherapy; therefore cut her hair so it would be presentable in her extremely successful and lucrative job he divorced her... because of the mastectomy and hair cut... so good luck with beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
 Inicia
Msg: 130 (view)

Have you become so Jaded that you think you will never marry?
Posted: 4/5/2013 10:23:29 PM
it is funny how many people associate to the ideology of a happy family married with children. Sometimes this can be the most horrendous situation for two people who started out in love.. Of course realize I didn't say most of the time or all of the time I said sometimes...
 Inicia
Msg: 190 (view)

Shorter man Taller woman
Posted: 4/5/2013 10:16:17 PM
taller shorter- eh well there is" just something about looking into your lovers eyes" and seeing "love" and connection reflected back at you....when it isn't there I don't care if I am looking up or down or straight across- I will stop looking in their eyes for anything...
 Inicia
Msg: 83 (view)

Posted: 4/5/2013 10:08:57 PM
fixed idea or fixated on our own ideas same thing.. nobody wins in debates because we are all fixated arguing our sides.
anyone who presents an idea we can disagree with coherently we strengthen our own fixation rather than hear the others ideas. it isn't really a conversation or discourse.
 Inicia
Msg: 82 (view)

morality
Posted: 4/5/2013 9:55:14 PM
In at least East Germany it is a law to recycle with recycling "bins' on street corners or public places as we have trash cans similarly distributed here, however if caught not recycling big fine... that is the law working in ethics..
 inicia
Msg: 242 (view)

the beginning of the end
Posted: 4/3/2013 7:28:24 PM
transitions...
difficult at best
Just need some rest
alone with me and my
thoughts, and stink
One bad decision after
another...
But to live life
Instead of dying
In life is my preference....
 inicia
Msg: 603 (view)

Pick a line, any line, from the poem above (props to W)
Posted: 4/3/2013 7:21:56 PM
Brings the clue
Forever a sleuth
never for couth
Wouldn't want
to subdue
In the belief
that knowledge can't
bring relief...
The wisdom gained
Can leave one drained
 inicia
Msg: 70 (view)

morality
Posted: 4/3/2013 7:15:42 PM
My morality is extremely fluid and flexible as are the changing times and my experience in them. I might be convinced in my mind that I would behave certain way given a certain set o f circumstances but I can't ever predict my response...Often I find my morality tested by the very principles and judgments I held onto radically for many years then all the sudden I was faced with that which I judged immoral or unethical. I think that is where I learn my lessons in morality. Even when I do not pass judgment openly or verbally if my mind holds what it believes to be a moral truth It will be tested by my future situations.
 inicia
Msg: 81 (view)

Posted: 4/3/2013 7:09:13 PM
well morality really doesn't have anything to do with divinity in my opinion. However some people who are extremely moral are sainted in divinity. So be it. However God said "Friedrich Nietzsche is dead" that was in 1869. so ashes to ashes dust to dust resurrect dead writers for current philosophy.
 inicia
Msg: 788 (view)

Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 3/6/2013 8:10:51 PM
but drilling our lovely teeth and bracing them in metal and corrosive materials to fix the occlusion is a special treat so our fake ass smiles can appear beautiful to others.. what a crock -until we are completely comfortable exposing all our naked, bare humaness to the world with no shame the physical body is a canvas for our spirit and soul trapped in rotting decaying flesh...tatoos usually mark little personal deaths or births of our soul and spirit trapped in the appropriate expression in our society.. any deviance from accepted sanctioned mores is deliberate and those who defy are never looking for human approval, not fining. relavance and validation in societies acceptance. self assurance is often considered ugly by those seeking assrance and safety in soceties established standards.
 inicia
Msg: 4532 (view)

First Line, Last Line (Part Deux)
Posted: 3/6/2013 7:39:48 PM
You or Me
try to be, us
to no ones liking
but nobody
never does nothing nice for
me and my nobody, sitting in the Garden
sucking, and grinding the root of chives.
 inicia
Msg: 4318 (view)

Cinquain on the Membrane
Posted: 3/6/2013 7:32:51 PM
prison
a heart or home
kept empty of lover
tremble, pace, slam doors, sling shit, spit,
our house.
 Inicia
Msg: 4801 (view)

Haiku Connection - Part IV
Posted: 3/6/2013 4:59:52 AM
the bad ones are men,
mankind tries to right what left
power in right hand...
 Inicia
Msg: 3108 (view)

8 Line Poetry Stanzas - Use Last Line 4 First Line
Posted: 3/6/2013 4:52:52 AM
i've given up..never,
dooble drupe seed, found
the fuzzy peaches of arsenic
hiding in an almond,
not on tv or radio, but a barstool in our
kitchen we shared the halved shell
that encased a twin embryo,he found dangling
and swinging his feet greedy, eagerly finding his nut.
 Inicia
Msg: 6782 (view)

Oldest Souls......only
Posted: 2/8/2013 10:17:00 PM
My lover flew home
I was his driver,
Picked him up
With a flat tire
He made sure I had air
He had been walking
the Streets of New York
Red crossing the streets
Of Hurricane Sandy
Alone,
I missed him so much
to celebrate
the Stone of my heart
Being warmed by his presence
Like old whine I drank my brute Rose`
That aged while away what a deal
Clearance orange tag spot em
anywhere....attention grabbers
Emptied the bottle alone while he rested
Satiating himself in his lost poet
A rock used to spill the blood of worthless
Poets that charm with words, I can see
The truth I find in my shit...
When blacked out I wake up with
With Plastic Ben'Wa done that
Toys in MY Tw*t don't need
a poet of no motion in
His Soul.... Because I have a heart
Of Stone and know who is real
and who has purple balls......

Have a nice day......hear what I am stepping in...
I'll always investigate his new shews when
He comes home. I find my soul in his soles.....
The have massaged my surface for years....
Welcome to the world....
 Inicia
Msg: 6089 (view)

The Poetry Barn and Eatery
Posted: 2/8/2013 9:39:23 PM
There was my fifth grade teacher that had yellow nicotine stained teeth.
Here last name was Reynolds and we called her Reynolds Wrap because
She threw scissors at students hitting them in their budding breasts
And choked a boy named richard who was a lovely young man who
Baked rhubarb and strawberry pies with my sister Michelle
She wouldn't let me use the restroom one morning in english class
I rerquested with hand raised three times she refused I peed myself
In the seat.... at 11 years old... very traumatic...for me but I was amazed
that the other students helped me clean my urine up...all of us with brown
dispensed nonabsorbent paper towels. sopping up my urine in their hands
My class mates. Dana tipton called me deanna peanna on the playground
After that.... But for three days I stayed home and refused to go back
to that Class so the upgraded me to 6th grade,,,, and found I excelled greatly.
My Teachers Name was Peacheck....
The drama left me after a girl friend Dustin off the base connected the dots for me
And we Laughed hysterically..
My family and I sat a resturuant telling this story and my sisters and I laughed and my
nephews laughed. And my brother-in law feeling excluded as a retired teacher himself
Corrected my humor and joy......
Love the goat smell and barn poetry...
I Smoke like a fiend....true addict...
 Inicia
Msg: 6088 (view)

Posted: 2/8/2013 9:39:07 PM
The drama left me after a girl friend Dustin off the base connected the dots for me
My family and I sat a resturuant telling this story and my sisters and I laughed and my
nephews laughed. And my brother-in law feeling excluded as a retired teacher himself
 Inicia
Msg: 6087 (view)

Posted: 2/8/2013 9:38:51 PM
 Inicia
Msg: 241 (view)

the beginning of the end
Posted: 2/8/2013 9:23:46 PM
^^^^^
I love my own stink it reminds me I am a woman and must keep clean of death....
 Inicia
Msg: 5 (view)

A possible process of turning wants into needs
Posted: 2/6/2013 4:28:40 AM
We all need a little light in the darkness of living because we are convinced that death is inevitable, and we must eat to sustain life , what bread do you choose? whats your rich butter. to feel good until you die and find out the truth...that you elived to make you live until you died...Heaven is in your heart. find it and keep it...and put your heart in your soul, and let it carry on...in dixie...
 inicia
Msg: 1365 (view)

Talking Heads, this is Wartime
Posted: 1/29/2013 2:36:50 AM
Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons, packed up & ready to go
Heard of some gravesites, out by the highway
A place where nobody knows
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance, I`m getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstone now, lived in the ghetto
I’ve lived all over this town

This ain`t no party, this ain`t no disco, this ain`t no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey, I ain`t got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver, hope for an answer someday
I got 3 passports, a couple of Visas, U don’t even know my real name
High on a hillside, the trucks are loading, everything’s ready to roll
Ah ha ha, I sleep in the daytime, I work in the nighttime
I might not ever get home

This ain`t no mudd club, or C.B.G.B., I ain`t got time for that now
Yeah! Woo!

No time for dancing, or lovey dovey, I ain`t got time for that now
Whoo!
 inicia
Msg: 4213 (view)

Cinquain on the Membrane
Posted: 1/28/2013 1:28:55 AM
kings chair
craftmanship: to
earn a seat from the sweat
Of those who would spit on your hide
Enjoy
 inicia
Msg: 4212 (view)

Cinquain on the Membrane
Posted: 1/28/2013 1:28:47 AM
kings chair
craftmanship: to
earn a seat from the sweat
Of those who would spit on your hide
Enjoy
 inicia
Msg: 1364 (view)

ani difranco "which are you on"
Posted: 1/27/2013 8:04:12 PM
"¿Which Side Are You On?"

They stole a few elections,
Still we the people won
We voted out corruption and
Big corporations

We voted for an end to war
New direction
We ain't gonna stop now
Until our job is done

Come on all good workers
This year is our time
Now there some folks in washington
Who cares what's on our minds

Come one-come all voters
Lets all vote next time
Show 'em which side are you on now
Which side are you on

Which side are you on now
Which side are you on
Which side are you on

Which side are you on
Which side are you on

30 years of diggin'
Got us in this hole
The curse of reaganomics
Has finally taken it's toll

Lord knows the free market
Is anything but free
It costs dearly to the planet
And the likes of you and me

I don't need those money lenders
Suckin' on my tit
A little socialism
Don't scare me one bit!

We could do a whole lot worse
Than europe or canada
C'mon mr. president
C'mon congress make the law

Which side are you on
Which side are you on

They say in orleans parish
There are no neutrals there
There's just too much misery
There's too much despair

America who are we
Now our innocence is gone
Which side are you on

Too many stories written
Out in black and white
C'mon people of privilege
It's time to join the fight

Are we living in the shadow of slavery
Or are we moving on
Tell me which side are you on now
Which side are you on

Which side are you on boys
Which side are you on
Which side are you on
Which side are you on
Which side are you on

My mother was a feminist
She taught me to see
That the road to ruin is paved
With patriarchy

So, let the way of the women
Guide democracy
From plunder and pollution
Let mother earth be free

Feminism ain't about women
No, that's not who it is for
It's about a shifting consciousness
That'll bring an end to war

So listen up you fathers
Listen up you sons
Which side are you on

Which side are you on
Which side are you on

So are we just consumers
Or are we citizens
Are we gonna make more garbage
Or are we gonna make amends

Are you part of the solution
Or are you part of the con?
Which side are you on?
 inicia
Msg: 1363 (view)

Thunder Island, Jay jFergueson
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:40:52 PM
Sha-la-la-la-la-la my lady
In the sun with your hair undone
Can you hear me now calling your name
From across the bay
A summer's day laughing and a-hidin'
Chasing love out on Thunder Island

She was the color of the Indian summer
And we shared the hours without number
Until one day when the sky turned dark
And the winds grew wild
Caught by the rain and blinded by the lightnin'
We rode the storm out there on Thunder Island

I held her close
Until the storm passed
And we fell down laughing in the wet grass
Both our bodies drying in the sunshine, sweet sunshine
So, sha-la-la-la-la-la my lady
In the sun with your dress undone
Now, ev'ry mile away and ev'ry day
Cuts a little deeper
I'll remember the nights in the cool sand
Making love out on Thunder Island
 inicia
Msg: 4210 (view)

Cinquain on the Membrane
Posted: 1/27/2013 3:29:41 PM
signed bags
Tired in time
Cows hide stretches beneath
Old teeth, softening with spittle
A seat
 inicia
Msg: 1362 (view)

Cracklin Rosie "Niel Diamond"
Posted: 1/27/2013 8:14:03 AM
"Cracklin' Rosie"

Aw, Cracklin' Rosie, get on board
We're gonna ride
Till there ain't no more to go
Taking it slow
And Lord, don't you know
We'll have me a time with a poor man's lady

Hitchin' on a twilight train
Ain't nothing here that I care to take along
Maybe a song
To sing when I want
No need to say please to no man
For a happy tune

Oh, I love my Rosie child
You got the way to make me happy
You and me we go in style
Cracklin' Rose,
You're a store-bought woman
But you make me sing like a guitar hummin'
So hang on to me, girl,
Our song keeps runnin' on
Play it now, play it now
Play it now, my baby

Cracklin' Rosie, make me a smile
Girl, if it lasts for an hour, that's all right
We got all night to set the world right
Find us a dream that don't ask no questions
Yeah

Oh, I love my Rosie child
You got the way to make me happy
You and me we go in style
Cracklin' Rose,
You're a store-bought woman
But you make me sing like a guitar hummin'
So hang on to me, girl
Our song keeps runnin' on
Play it now, play it now
Play it now, my baby

Cracklin' Rosie, make me a smile
Girl, if it lasts for an hour, that's all right
We got all night
To set the world right
Find us a dream that don't ask no questions
Ba ba ba ba ba ......
 inicia
Msg: 1361 (view)

Whats up "four Non-blonds"
Posted: 1/27/2013 7:28:08 AM
Twenty-five years I'm alive here still
Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
For a destination

I realized quickly when I knew I should
That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man
For whatever that means

And so I cry sometimes
When I'm lying in bed Just to get it all out
What's in my head
And I, I am feeling a little peculiar.

And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream from the top of my lungs
What's going on?

And I say: HEY! yeah yeaaah, HEY yeah yea
I said hey, what's going on?

And I say: HEY! yeah yeaaah, HEY yeah yea

ooh, ooh ooooooooooooooooh
ooh, ooh ooooooooooooooooh

and I try, oh my god do I try
I try all the time, in this institution

And I pray, oh my god do I pray
I pray all sanctity
For a revolution.

And so I cry sometimes
When I'm lying bed
Just to get it all out
What's in my head
And I, I am feeling a little peculiar

And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream from the top of my lungs
What's going on?

And I say, hey hey hey hey

ooh, ooh ooooooooooooooooh ooooooooooooooooh

Twenty-five years I'm alive here still
Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
for a destination
mmh mh

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/
 inicia
Msg: 1360 (view)

Brother Hood of Man MOtor Head
Posted: 1/27/2013 7:24:20 AM
Now your time has come, a storm of iron in the sky,
War and murder come again, lucky if you die.
No way to rescue destiny, scream a curse in vain,
You will never be remembered, no one knows your name.

When the music changes then all is broken down,
Mighty cities laid to ruin, burning to the ground.
Murder is become the law; you cannot make a stand,
Chaos rules the world now mortal, Brotherhood of man.

You cannot hide the truth from me I know what's in your heart,
Greed and jealousy each equal, all your days now dark.
Mighty mountains fall in dust, the world falls into hell,
Faith in lying prophets, no one to life the spell.

Monsters rule your world are you too scared to understand?
You shall be forever judged and you shall surely hang.
We live and scrape in misery; we die by our own hand,
And still we murder our own children, Brotherhood of Man.

Blood on all our hands we cannot hope to wash them clean,
History is mystery do you know what it means?
Slaughter, kill and fighting still and murdered where we stand.
Our legacy is lunacy. Brotherhood of man.
We are worse than animals, we hunger for the kill,
We put our faith in maniacs the triumph of the will.
We kill for money, wealth and lust, for this we should be damned,
We are disease upon the world, Brotherhood of man.
 inicia
Msg: 1359 (view)

A M, ONe hand in my pocket
Posted: 1/27/2013 7:14:39 AM
"Hand In My Pocket"

I'm broke but I'm happy
I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
I'm high but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby
What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine
'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving a high five
I feel drunk but I'm sober
I'm young and I'm underpaid
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah
I care but I'm restless
I'm here but I'm really gone
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby

What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be quite alright
And the other one is flicking a cigarette
And what it all comes down to
Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
And the other one is giving the peace sign
I'm free but I'm focused
I'm green but I'm wise
I'm hard but I'm friendly baby
I'm sad but I'm laughing
I'm brave but I'm chickenshit
I'm sick but I'm pretty baby

And what it all boils down to
Is that no one's really got it figured out just yet
And the other one is playing the piano
And what it all comes down to my friends
Is that everything's just fine fine fine
And the other one is hailing a taxi cab
 inicia
Msg: 240 (view)

the beginning of the end
Posted: 1/27/2013 12:27:06 AM
If my blood,
stinks of rotting meat,
Know it is every man's
Lost child that
died between my
thighs trying to
plunder a city...
And if you knelt between
My thighs and found the
Glory you seek
In holes to pound,
Your eyes would
bleed with the love
Of my rotting flesh.
 Inicia
Msg: 4651 (view)

Haiku Connection - Part IV
Posted: 1/26/2013 10:00:16 PM
would dare not challenge
The seas rage, the wind whips fly
Landscapes do not lie..
 Inicia
Msg: 17 (view)

gloryholes
Posted: 1/26/2013 9:26:30 PM
ok the whole name "glory holes" if it is so glorious to have any available hole regardless of whom is attached to the whole I guess it is no wonder so many women bank on the power of P***Y rather than the persuasion of personality.
 inicia
Msg: 56 (view)

Why do people wait so long to take a chance?
Posted: 1/26/2013 8:07:00 PM
Never been a game to me, so it seems my reward is the pleasure of knowing to risk it means to risk it all. and if I am not playing a game there are no winners or losers. But to know that I can love, is reward in itself regardless of whether I am hurt and sad with grief, to understand that if I care about someone I become vulnerable, knowing that we don't die through exposing our vulnerabilities is a blessing in itself. Doesn't matter if rejection or acceptance happens because we grow through those we allow to touch our lives. And I would rather live and grow than play games.
 inicia
Msg: 15 (view)

I think he is using a fake identity
Posted: 1/26/2013 7:56:00 PM
you bet ya a fake identity "he was pretending to be a Man" but was really a mouse. lol undale` His drivers liscense read speedy gonzales.
 inicia
Msg: 73 (view)

Have you become so Jaded that you think you will never marry?
Posted: 1/26/2013 7:37:01 PM
I've nver married. not jaded just faded. Really even in my young days it wasn't my only choice for my life. I never ruled it out but I also never ruled out being single. I always wanted children but thought I would be a nun running an orphanage. so we all take life as it comes.
 inicia
Msg: 50 (view)

I just need some HONEST opinions...
Posted: 1/26/2013 7:24:59 PM
yeah an addict is an addict is an addict. any substance, material, chemical, activity anything basically of the physical world that one uses as a crutch to deal with life, and it inhibits their ability to communicate with others- does not equal an emotionally intimate relationship. Any addict including myself will say our drug of choice is our intimacy when using. only the realization of personal addiction is forefront will we believe our addiction impedes us, and only then will we address it..
 inicia
Msg: 22 (view)

Shoe lifts for men, good or bad
Posted: 1/26/2013 7:18:33 PM
omg.. Yes I have to learn to shut my kitchen cupboards.. I wack my head all the time. and it hurts... 5 ten somtimes wear glamorous good will hair extensions. can be thin or full depending on my current eating patterns. but tried real hard to find shoes that shrunk me and to no avail. when I slouch, and gain weight I become egor rather than tall and svelte vamprilla.
 inicia
Msg: 93 (view)

does silence = no interest?
Posted: 1/26/2013 7:04:42 PM
Well closure isn't a gift from somebody else. It is a gift to yourself. Yes I would agree there are many people that roam around waiting for someone else to close the door. I personally leave all my doors open, then when I judge other people in anger I accidentally run into the door I left open, giving myself a good goose egg...karma...

Show ALL Forums