Coyote's in the coffee shop
He's staring a hole in his scrambled eggs
He picks up my scent on his fingers
While he's watching the waitresses' legs
 Woodn88s
Msg: 5 (view)

clit confusion
Posted: 10/23/2012 4:22:20 AM

when in alone like any other healthy woman i can get off by clit simulation but when my guy does it it either does nothing or its so sensitive it hurts.

perhaps lay down with your partner, get comfortable, and masturbate with him, he should watch you and see how you please yourself.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 22 (view)

Peter#1, Peter#2, Peter#3.
Posted: 10/7/2012 5:05:10 AM

Have you noticed that the people you are smitten with now share traits with your very first love - your parents?

actually quite the opposite, It seems I dated many women over the yrs who were similar to my mother in a lot of areas. It wasn't till I broke that pattern that I found a wonderful woman, nothing like my mother, and I am so happy.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 80 (view)

Can a person kiss with dentures?
Posted: 10/7/2012 4:34:09 AM
[going to cost me 1700 for an inplant]

geez, send me the address of your dentist, I had a tooth knocked out and the implant will cost me $3200.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 30 (view)

Breast implants or Natural breasts
Posted: 9/27/2012 4:15:41 AM
with the exception of reconstructive surgery for a medical condition,
I've always felt that a woman with breast implants was kinda like a guy with a toupe'......Just my preference for the real thing and confidence in ones self just the way you are
 Woodn88s
Msg: 402 (view)

can a woman get spoiled by a BIG penis???
Posted: 9/18/2012 6:37:06 AM
[Have you ever met a woman who walks around saying she loves small penis?
Size does matter.

LOL. 'Nuff said.]

Hmmmm, this got me to wonderin, If you drive a double decker bus through the Holland Tunnel and it doesn't touch the sides of the tunnel,.......does that mean the bus is too small?
 Woodn88s
Msg: 90 (view)

Home Nudity?
Posted: 9/12/2012 3:45:31 AM
I have a cat that loves to take flying leaps and hang from curtains,bedspreads,etc..............no way am I walking around naked
 Woodn88s
Msg: 247 (view)

would a man be put off by a woman who was very enthusiastic in bed?
Posted: 9/2/2012 7:45:32 AM
[Don't misunderstand, I am not an angry woman. What I am is a profoundly disappointed one.]

sorry honey, you sound angry as hell to me......but not to worry........you'll get over it, we all do,once you figure out the anger hurts yourself 10 times more than your target.....
 Woodn88s
Msg: 241 (view)

would a man be put off by a woman who was very enthusiastic in bed?
Posted: 9/1/2012 10:37:07 AM
nah...............

a woman asked me one time, "describe to me what makes a great BJ"...............I said easy......."enthusiasm"
 Woodn88s
Msg: 81 (view)

Does a shaved pussy itch?
Posted: 9/1/2012 10:31:14 AM
[maintaining the hedges]
made me laugh
 Woodn88s
Msg: 15 (view)

Sex is dirty?
Posted: 8/24/2012 3:54:23 AM
my fiance is prone to UTI's .........she cleans up and jumps right back in bed(I understand).......I try not to fall asleep before she returns :-)
 Woodn88s
Msg: 104 (view)

Should a guy be up front about his desires to be a cuckold or wait till later to confess it?
Posted: 8/19/2012 5:38:58 AM
[I have to say a lot of the people that replied to this are pathetically closed minded characters.. You should feel sorry for them!]
Why?....because you said so?
 Woodn88s
Msg: 117 (view)

Best song one liners/lyrics you love
Posted: 8/13/2012 8:33:01 PM
"With this ring I promise to always love you, always love you"
 Woodn88s
Msg: 180 (view)

Casual blowjobs
Posted: 8/10/2012 3:58:00 AM
my honey will give me that look I love so much, and she says...."baby I'm going to give you a freebie"
 Woodn88s
Msg: 187 (view)

Sex with Tall women
Posted: 8/10/2012 3:54:55 AM
I had sex with a 6'8" woman once...................
someone put me up to it...........................
 Woodn88s
Msg: 425 (view)

How to you get your man to like giving oral sex
Posted: 8/10/2012 3:52:40 AM

I will not give a man head if he tries to give mehead basically because men are horrible at it no matter what their ego says. I get bored and fall asleep every time they try

Any women out there, that might disagree with this person?
 Woodn88s
Msg: 97 (view)

Is ejaculation important?
Posted: 8/6/2012 8:28:07 AM
I have a friend who had prostate surgery, he told me that his orgasms now feel the same (after his recovery)
but nothing comes out of his penis during his orgasm.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 146 (view)

Middle aged man, new Camaro
Posted: 7/20/2012 4:52:58 AM
[I guess I'm trailer then, 'cuz I love trucks... and seem to be attracted to truck-type men.]

Well thanks Janet, I drive a 6 yr old pickup that I love. I seem to attract women who like the fact that I am always creating or fixing something, hauling lumber, hauling mulch etc.
I'm attracted to the woman that's not afraid to get out there with a shovel and break a sweat helping me unload it all.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 18 (view)

An Unusual Pattern
Posted: 7/20/2012 4:25:42 AM
[Wow... didn't know people on the forums were so mean & stuck up. It's my 1st time on the forums too.
Forget I even tried to do be sociable! This will be my last post too.]

You posted a question, you didn't get the answer you were looking for so you called the people that took the time to answer you "mean and stuck up"?

the forums are a wealth of information from lots of peeps who have "been there ,done that" I might suggest opening up and listening, learn what you can, and benefit.........................or of course option 2 is to take your bat and ball and just go home.................the choice is yours son.
best of luck
 Woodn88s
Msg: 250 (view)

How do you stimulate the clitoris?
Posted: 7/12/2012 3:57:15 PM
Show it a stack 'a hundreds
 Woodn88s
Msg: 37 (view)

Deal breaker..immature?
Posted: 6/28/2012 5:36:55 AM

Here's the problem. A relationship is not 50/50. It's 100/100.

I really like that, have never heard it but it's so true
 Woodn88s
Msg: 841 (view)

What is your biggest turn on
Posted: 6/4/2012 10:09:48 AM

The longer it takes until he puts the finger inside the lining the better it is when he does. The anticipation when he does of it then soon entering my wet vagina is magnificent.

Oh my
 Woodn88s
Msg: 45 (view)

Heavy petting in semi-public places, LOL
Posted: 5/23/2012 5:36:48 AM
I used to have sex all the time in the pool at our house (when I was with a previous GF) there was another house up on a hill close by. The sex in the pool stopped (her decision) when we were invited to their house for a barbecue and looked through a telescope pointed right at our pool.

the guy who owned the house was an 80 yr old lawyer, I told my GF to just let the old guy get his jollies.
He was her uncle and it creeped her out................I understood
 Woodn88s
Msg: 1312 (view)

oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it
Posted: 5/23/2012 5:23:45 AM

Well For me...Unless I call him "MY MAN" it"s not going to happen. I will save that for My Special Man.

she's a keeper
 Woodn88s
Msg: 14 (view)

Prince
Posted: 4/20/2012 9:25:40 PM
Check out "Prince Live At The Aladdin Las Vegas"
Kickin band and he leads them fabulously. John Blackwell is a great drummer
funky as shit
 Woodn88s
Msg: 126 (view)

Does sexual desire really decline with advancing age?
Posted: 4/11/2012 4:53:26 AM
Personally desire has not declined but I'm seeing that quality has become a focus.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 74 (view)

Can a person kiss with dentures?
Posted: 1/28/2012 10:21:33 AM

On a side note, over 75% of paper currency has traces of cocaine...

I gigged with a guy once who was really funny, He used to say "I don't do cocaine,I just like the way it smells"
 Woodn88s
Msg: 35 (view)

Ruined for All men?
Posted: 1/28/2012 9:59:34 AM
Well OP, you say what if it's never the same and you are disappointed.........
Well in my experience it's never the same but rarely disappointing, when you find someone else you want to be with, explore that person and find out what makes them unique in their lovemaking/and personality...........you'll probably enjoy them all.......just sayin
 Woodn88s
Msg: 100 (view)

Where did you meet your sexiest one night stand?
Posted: 1/28/2012 9:52:03 AM
One that I'll never forget, it was the early 80's, I was playing piano in a restaurant/club in Phila.
A beautiful australian woman in a sun dress (going cammando) flirted with me all night. Asked for a ride home to her aunts house where she was staying. I was more than happy. Got to the house and she led me to the side of the house and we fell to the grass. I particularly remember both her labia were pierced with hoops in them. she begged me to put my fingers in the hoops and spread her labia apart during oral. It was so hot.
I never saw her again
 Woodn88s
Msg: 259 (view)

Funny pick up lines
Posted: 1/26/2012 7:25:23 PM
Honey, are those "space pants"?....cause your ass is outta this world
 Woodn88s
Msg: 333 (view)

What do women over 50 find desirable and undesirable in a man's profile?
Posted: 1/19/2012 11:33:20 AM
[Let me tell you something Ladies, if they say that, then they aren't over their own baggage.]

Not bustin on ya chillin1955.............but along the same lines, If I see a profile with "Not high maintenance" written on it you can pretty much bet the opposite is reality....just sayin
 Woodn88s
Msg: 346 (view)

bald guys
Posted: 1/8/2012 5:30:02 AM
sexy for me is about confidence in one's self, not the size of this or that,or the amount of hair, etc. etc..
If I read in a profile that a woman prefers a full head of hair then I know to click off her profile, that's her choice.............no judgement made.

As proven in this thread, lots of women take in the whole picture, as do lots of men.
Strut your stuff
 Woodn88s
Msg: 158 (view)

What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??
Posted: 12/8/2011 4:07:50 AM
listen to her and feel her move.
listen to her breathing, feel her body move, pace your game (whatever it is) to the signs she gives you.
her breath and body are your instruction manual
 Woodn88s
Msg: 29 (view)

Any Smooth Jazz Listeners
Posted: 11/20/2011 10:16:37 AM
I kinda prefer the rough jazz myself
 Woodn88s
Msg: 39 (view)

Sexual conversation ruining long term potential?
Posted: 8/25/2010 9:42:14 AM
Just curious OP, you say you've been talking to him for a couple of months.
I must admit that as a guy, If I'm attracted to a lady, after a couple of months I am also thinking about being closer with her and may bring it up also.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 1068 (view)

For all us other than"Harley" riders
Posted: 8/25/2010 9:32:22 AM
On the farm lived a chicken and a horse, both of whom loved to play
together.
One day the two were playing, when the horse fell into a bog and began
to sink.
Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the
farmer for help!
Off the chicken ran, back to the farm. Arriving at the farm, he searched
and searched for the farmer, but to no avail, for he had gone to town
with the only tractor.
Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Harley.
Finding the keys in the ignition, the chicken sped off with a length of
rope hoping he still had time to save his friend's life.
Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken
arrive on the shiny Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the loop of
rope the chicken tossed to him.
After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the farmer's bike, the
chicken then drove slowly forward and, with the aid of the powerful
bike, rescued the horse!
Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and
the farmer was none the wiser when he
returned.
The friendship between the two animals was cemented: Best Buddies, Best
Pals.
A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a mud pit, and soon, he too,
began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life!
The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large
puddle.
Looking underneath, he told the chicken to grab his hangy-down thingy
and he would then lift him out of the pit.
The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving
his life.

The moral of the story??
(yep, you betcha, there's a moral!)

When You're Hung Like A Horse,

You Don't Need A Harley

To Pick Up Chicks!

Woodn88s
Msg: 74 (view)

Do you get dizzy after sex?
Posted: 3/8/2010 12:57:22 PM
yes Only once, the trapeze broke and I landed on my head.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 50 (view)

never retiring
Posted: 1/18/2010 1:13:08 PM
I can't imagine ever retiring. If I did I would get up in the morning and do the same thing I do now, go to my shop, build something come home and make music.
life is good.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 96 (view)

What do you think of spiritual powers? Do they exist?
Posted: 8/17/2009 4:43:56 PM

There is no such thing as "spiritual powers" outside of fiction. The imagination enjoys all kinds of nice ideas, many of them fanciful. In reality the closest you can come to supernatural power is, and this has been proven and documented, that you can make it rain in the afternoon by washing your car in the morning.

this guy (or woman's) grandfather was on the sidelines laughing at the Wright Brothers
 Woodn88s
Msg: 11 (view)

Is it possible for men to flirt
Posted: 8/1/2009 9:55:24 AM

Is it possible for men to flirt without:-
A) Taking off their clothes for their profile picture?
B) Telling women they look hot?

I just wanted to say something to the Men who bash Women, and The Women who bash Men on this site.
And I'll use this persons post as an example.

Ms. not a nurse,
Respectfully, If by any chance there is a man on this site who is capable of flirting and playing, and if he is of the standard that you seem to profess that you are looking for......I can tell you right now he's not going to answer your ad because of the negativity that this post projects, and you will continue to attract the immature guys and their genital pics............

And this goes for the guys also who employ these tactics.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 16 (view)

Tramp Stamps are passe
Posted: 7/18/2009 10:00:58 AM
I don't care for big tatoos myself, not a deal breaker just a preference.
The ones I really dislike are big awful tatoos on one of their breasts, or those tats that go up their necks.
like someone stated before, a small hidden tat that you find later in the relationship is kinda sexy
 Woodn88s
Msg: 151 (view)

What do men vs women consider to be RED FLAGS?.
Posted: 7/12/2009 2:04:41 PM
I for one don't mind at all if a woman asks me what I do for a living. Sooner or later she's going to find out anyway...............it's good conversation.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 141 (view)

What do men vs women consider to be RED FLAGS?.
Posted: 7/11/2009 8:19:02 AM
A red flag for me is adult children (I'm talking mid 20's or better) living with Mom, not working etc.

I was dating someone I really liked, first the 25 yr old daughter moved back home and took over the house. then the 24 yr old son decided no more college and moved back home. She took care of their every need and didn't let them be responsible for their own lives.
It got to the point where she couldn't spend a Sunday with me because she had to stay home and do the boy's wash because he was going out somewhere with his buddies.

Having a child that is in need of some help is a different story and I'm always there for my 2 girls, but to dote over a freeloader who's life is party party party...........that's a red flag for me.
 Woodn88s

Pop Music is great
Posted: 6/29/2009 6:36:28 PM

Revolver was just the record that separated them from everyone else. By the time Pepper came around, most musicians (with perhaps the exception of Brian Wilson) knew that they weren't in Kansas anymore.

great analogy 9 yards

I think I'd add Felix Cavaliere to the list with Brian Wilson.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 77 (view)

Sex over 50?
Posted: 6/25/2009 3:34:07 PM
Sex over 50................Hell Yeah........and especially with someone else in the room
 Woodn88s
Msg: 148 (view)

Anyone else think Dating someone with a previous Drug Addiction is a BAD idea?!
Posted: 4/26/2009 6:58:09 AM
[Quote]Stop labeling your inability to cope with life as a disease

BING -(f**king) -O
 Woodn88s
Msg: 399 (view)

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH COUNTRY MUSIC?
Posted: 3/24/2009 11:37:48 AM

To quote Waylon Jennings, "Garth Brooks did for country music what panty hose did for finger ****ing." That sums it all up right there.

Southpaw........not so sure I agree but oh my gawd is that funny........spittin coffee everywhere
 Woodn88s
Msg: 394 (view)

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH COUNTRY MUSIC?
Posted: 3/22/2009 6:06:20 PM
I did not read all these posts so if this was stated before just skip over what I have to say.

If there is a problem with country music as the op asks, the problem would be with the people who are purchasing and supporting it. The industry is driven by bucks pure and simple. The industry figures out what is currently selling and then they actively seek out acts that are similar and market them to make money. So it gets boring fast.

BTW, I would not limit this to country music. turn on a smooth jazz station and you will hear the same mundane crap being played from one artist to the next over and over.

the answer..............dig deeper.............turn off Clear Channel owned stations.
There are incredible country artists out there as well as incredible jazz artists, you have to look for them.

1 more thing, I don't fault the artists for looking for the formula to sell records. If they find it and have success with it, God bless'em

climbing off the soap box now..........your turn.
 Woodn88s
Msg: 70 (view)

So why don't you play an instrument? (or do you?)
Posted: 3/22/2009 7:16:04 AM
For the life of me I can't figure out why the guy that services my vehicles enjoys it. But I sure do love the fact that he does because I hate doing it.
He does an excellent job, is reliable and honest, and it makes him happy when his customers pull away and appreciate him, ...........................................on the other hand he can't understand why I enjoy sitting in a room with a piano and can entertain myself or other poeople, or why I will play music and get home at 3 in the morning.

I've always been a musician and he's always fiddled with cars,

we all get our rewards from different sources...................this would be a good thing
 Woodn88s

Favorite/Least Favorite Live albums/songs/moments
Posted: 3/17/2009 5:45:31 PM
Little Feat: Waiting for Columbus................yowsa

Great version of Sailing shoes, All that you dream,Oh Atlanta,..........hell they're all great

Show ALL Forums