Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Men... what should we be looking for in men?
 Vannili
Msg: 42 (view)

Men... what should we be looking for in men?
Posted: 10/23/2014 11:49:56 AM
msg.1:

As a woman I am looking for a man who can support himself and we have the same aspiration in life and can get along with our differences.
 Vannili
Msg: 650 (view)

WOMEN have a VERY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE on POF then MEN !!!
Posted: 10/23/2014 11:40:30 AM
Msg.#1:

65% Men are con artist and want to score sex with no string attach. 65% women are Meal Whores and Golddiggers

WOMEN on PLENTY of FISH have VERY different experience on this site than men do.

opps !! did you mean about checking emails from ( friends) female or male personal profile ? I have better things to do than checking their emails, haven't you thought your female friend doesn't represent all the women here in plenty of fish emails score ? It is because your female received 12 emails from different guy so are the others. LOL. I presumed perhaps some received a 100 (less) or ZERO emails.
 Vannili
Msg: 218 (view)

wants to date but nothing serious.
Posted: 10/20/2014 9:21:42 PM
msg.#1 :

If some one would say he'll date me but nothing serious, my answer is that is fine with me , but don't complain if I don't take you seriously.
 Vannili
Msg: 32 (view)

Had the world's shortest date yesterday...
Posted: 10/20/2014 12:11:29 AM
Men are just pigs.

I don't care, as long as they are nice and cute.
 Vannili
Msg: 31 (view)

Had the world's shortest date yesterday...
Posted: 10/20/2014 12:09:13 AM
Msg.#1:

I don't know what your date,s problem is, it because you don't look enough hunk to him ?
It seem to me gaging your picture you are a nice person.

Well what I can say ,if he don't want you, then he got nothing...
We all have our matches, I hope you'll find him soon, a good person like you.
 Vannili
Msg: 111 (view)

How long before you see the othersons TRUE side?
Posted: 10/19/2014 11:56:56 PM

How long before you see the other's TRUE side ?

When the reality kicks in, but some people are so desperate to have some one to be with, until they realize they are battered physically and emotionally that they can't take no longer..
 Vannili
Msg: 154 (view)

Russian women with US citizenship
Posted: 10/9/2014 9:59:25 AM

My neighbor neighbour has married an Asian woman half his age and complains that she doesn't love or fancy him and once the two children were born and they were married ,she no longer pretended More fool him marry her after three weeks.

Really ? Let's put it this way , if there is lovable cute puppy and you don't love and fancy that dog will you bond and LIVE with that dog ? Likely not, right?
If your friend said that is a beautiful shoes but you don't fancy it will you buy it? That goes with wo/man too if you don't like that person no one can force you to live and spend your life with that person, so you impress me that you are not making sense. and I label that as an AIR HEAD.

It is the same with Asian races and if the guy doesn't realize the motivations of the woman they hook up with, more fool them It is a form of prostitution but covered with layer of acceptability through marriage.

For me I would rather be a prostitute cover with marriage , I have his name, home ,raising children, his family and my family support for both of us and a good community citizen, than going solo wearing a crotch hugging and hanging out boobs looking for a score on the street,and always alert for police not to be caught.... Is this make sense petula??????
 Vannili
Msg: 152 (view)

Posted: 10/8/2014 4:04:34 PM

Filipinas are faithful, they don't mess around with other men. They mess around women.

Oh My!!! Filipinas are so dammed smart they obviously don't want to bring some **stards in this world, with a dead beat father, smart move ha, messing out with women won't get them pregnant well, sex is sex it is better than nothing just my humble opinion............Vannili

Just kidding . My nephew had an experience with one, she was looking for the first guy to marry her.

Of course she wants it legal to have a real McCoy sex, imagine every night she gets fukk, with a REAL PENIS, that is like she is in 7th heaven.
 Vannili
Msg: 150 (view)

Posted: 10/7/2014 9:10:10 PM
Russian women are notorious for using men to get here and then dumping the men
Happened to a good buddy of mine.
Russian woman are number one for scams
Filipinas are number two.

Mountinmann, Redneck would say what you quote , FYI Filipinas are NUMBER ONE when it comes to scams, green cards and money and evilness... >> Filipinas are number one on everything that can you name it , they are number one as a great women on every thing they do, as a faithful wives ,as a mother, as a good supporter for her man and family. I am a Filipina so I know what I am talking about....
 Vannili
Msg: 103 (view)

If a good friend were to ask you, why do you think you're single?
Posted: 10/7/2014 8:41:38 PM
Oppps my baddd, is this a trick question Why do you think you are single ?
 Vannili
Msg: 102 (view)

If a good friend were to ask you, why do you think you're single?
Posted: 10/7/2014 8:34:17 PM
Message #1:

If a good friend will ask me > why do you think you are single ? Obviously, I know for sure I am not legally married to someone. so my truth is I AM SINGLE.

If your issue is why I am on this dating website and forums, I don't owe anybody an explaination ,unless I am their business..

Curve your tongue not , to impress others with your negative attributes no one is interested.
Honesty is the best policy at all times, yes , be honest to your self, and change what you don't like about yourself.

Is this make sense ?
 Vannili
Msg: 25 (view)

Why so many Stand ups on this site?
Posted: 9/1/2014 9:20:10 PM
Please allow me to be perfectly candid, Jen ? This only happens to YOU, not other people.

This being stood up on a date happens to a millions of people for different reasons , They can't make it for some emergency reason or they lose enterest to see that person.

If it was me , I am not interested to KNOW if other people were stood up twice on a date I am more focus on me, me,me....
I will learn why ? by checking my attitudes and mindset, what am I doing wrong why a guy is not so hot to see me.
 Vannili
Msg: 22 (view)

Why so many Stand ups on this site?
Posted: 8/31/2014 12:40:48 AM
Msg #1:

I apologize for that freaking guy who stood you up twice. but on the other hand he may not really a freaking guy who is
scared to face up a gorgeous woman like you. Or perhaps he misunderstood your posed in one of your photos wearing a " white high heel shoes" pushing a lawn mover on a plain road instead of garden grass and the background looks wilderness to me, and your posed is a rocking drop dead, ala Ginger Rogers. I don't understand either please explain your point on this.

Or perhaps he is a person who does'nt kowtow to anyone who gives him ultimatum , running ahead of him on what he have in mind.

I'm one of the other people ,no I have never been stood up. My game is humbleness and unassuming, and it works like a charm.
 Vannili
Msg: 51 (view)

Would you pay for safety?
Posted: 8/21/2014 11:38:24 AM
Yes I would pay for safety dating POF guys, I will have 2 Bodyguards that are hunks and HULKs..

Just kidding!!!
 Vannili
Msg: 148 (view)

so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 7/6/2014 11:57:08 AM
so, I have this question all times, why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides ?

Perhaps those senior guys are tired on takeout Chinese dinner eating with a fork and they want Chinese young laides with no artherites on her hand to teach them how to use chopsticks.

Haven't you thought of that ??????
 Vannili
Msg: 24 (view)

World in my Eyes
Posted: 5/9/2014 12:31:03 PM
cat's Eyes
You are absolutely, entitled of what you want for a man, physical and character descriptions. My nieghbor is 36 inches and you want 30 inches of a man and he is all you describes on other attributes, too bad he did not get all your requirement, He is a body builder with lots of money and very verile.........

World in your Eyes, you are allowed to cuddle with your cats, but not cuddled with a man ? WHO THE HELL demanded that law to you ????????? You are allowed to tell your cats you love them but not to a human man ? Not even to a Human Gorrilla ? I mean a chest , arms and facial hairy man ?

Men I have known are not capable of sex, because they actually jerking off too much.

I experienced that too, >>> They would say No Honey, Thank You You are too late I already did some jerking ..

P s Blunders are under your care ,for I don't speak and write English very well.

May you find your dream man and you and your cats be happy.

Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 134 (view)

Posted: 5/9/2014 9:44:11 AM
You are probably a lonely, bitter person who has nothing to do but insult people you don't know.
Oh well Not my problem.

How many is several , a hundred + or just 2 or 3 ?? Well, brother you show and tell that you are a big loser, so don't blame the other forumites on how they percieve you , on your words..

Are you sure that "several RUSSIAN WOMEN that you have a relationship with are not the same woman who doesn't look you eye to eye , gold digger ect ect. ????

It is a fact that even siblings, twins ,quadruoplets have different characters, with the same parents, You are not talking about Russian Female SHEEPS are you ? Sheeps have a clone mindset, that is why they are known as a dumb animals. Check that out.
 Vannili
Msg: 133 (view)

Posted: 5/9/2014 9:15:15 AM
Southbayjim: Mesg.#1.

Gee!! All Russian women are gold diggers and they only marry # 1 husband for US citizenship , and #2 husband for more money and better things ? Wow ! stereotyping women in any Nation is not good, for you become a narrow minded.
Do yourself a favor on your next reincarnation , come back
on this earth as dog not a man, so you won't have a problem with women in any nationality, >>> American women are mean, high maintenance and money hungry, Asian women are green cards and money hungry and they are doormat and dumb. Indian women wants green cards and big diamonds to put on their forehead and gold bracelets for their wrist and lots of servants to cater to them and they eat raw onions and raw garlics .... It is a tough world brother , My advice ( I borrowed your quote) ........
<div class="quote"> My advice is PROCEED WITH CAUTION! well, you are better off to change your team go for a GAY MAN.. And good luck.

Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 56 (view)

Question: Affection in Relationships
Posted: 3/28/2014 10:12:12 AM
Thank you MsMicki for sharing your personal domestic/ love life with us.
Reading your messages , is like I've known you already, You are a great
person with sunny great humor... Yes I remember your previous contributions to
the forum few years back.

Congratulation ! and I am HAPPY FOR YOU, that you found a nice and lovable man.
I wish you happiness and good life.

Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 53 (view)

Posted: 3/26/2014 2:07:39 PM
If a woman say that she's not that affectionate, why assume she doesn't know what she's talking about or that
she's not telling the truth? How can you know what she likes ? How does that mean she's cold ? How is that personal
to anyone else ? That's my point.

IF a woman decided she is not affectionate but she has a lover, I can not argue on that, for that is her personal business.. I do not assume that she doesn't know what she is talking about, for I don't underestimate people's mentality. ( if it is her truth and not mine so be it, we can still live on this earth) I answered the way I understand her, how she expressed herself on her thread, what is her motives ect.. Some good people share their philosophy like Igor and peppermint on the title of Affection In Relationship and some open their self, that they are touchy, feely or none of those, or their experienced with their present love partner or ex partner. And what I did is brain storming opinion
addressing the issue of the OP. We can discuss any topic under the sun ,there is no bad on any answers of the good people here...
And you think I expect people to be like me ? And you considered me different ? Perhaps you have a point there , if a man grab me from behind kissing me or squeezing my tits while I am in front of the stove frying fish in a hot oiled wok
for sure I will not run to my computer desk and go to the POF forum , I will shove him out of me and tell him there is a place and time for what he is doing to me. And if he argue that he is affectionate , I will tell him that he is stupid that he did not anticipate the danger that if I get startled or tickled, the wok will topple on us and first degree burn is no fun. What is good about people's mind is like a canvas painting of landscape with different vista of vibrant colors. People have different reaction on matters, and the results makes a big difference on their learning experience.
Thanks but no thanks , you don't need to lecture me about wo/men's emotion, low or high level. ect , it is like arguing the topic of good old WATER, every creatures knows what is water for and the use of it instinctively...

Just say you can't identify with it or that it's not the way you are and leave it be

I don't think there is a progress on your argument WomanInProgress, here is a kicker ,I don't expect people are clone to me , for we are not sheep. I know that you know that.

Vannili
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 3/25/2014 11:25:08 PM
This is a mixture of stereotyping and shaming. Not everyone has the same expression emotionally. This is gender specific. Those who have less aren't "cold" , they are just have a lower level . If you are overly emotional and affectionate you will see those who aren't as cold. You're just different.

Your quote I am DIFFERENT ? Are you implementing about racism ? Because I am an Asian ?

I can't argue on low level of emotional and affection of a woman for I have not experience a love relationship with a woman... My argument is men who express the love or fondness to their love partner. And their love partner detest it ,don't you think those men can't feel it ? May I tell you that those men have mind and feelings like you and me...... I am not stereotyping and shaming any one I am just stating a fact.
 Vannili
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 3/25/2014 9:43:47 PM
Well ,woman in progress, I don't think women who are on a dating website are looking for a relationship for a brother who would play a game of domino or read a book or rake the dry leaves in the yard, as what the OP quote. It is just a common sense that if a wo/man has a low level they won't even think of a man or woman "one on one" why in the world they would look in a dating site for a brother when they already have or if they don't have a male sibling they can have some brothers in Jehovah's Witness or what ever religion they belong..........

A normal woman in a love relationship with a man would feel undesirelable if a her man doesn't give her ATTENTION she may think that he is CHEATING. Or if he is not lovingly touching like kissing/cuddling /sexual intercourse her, she may feel that she has some bad smells in her intimate parts or feel ugly that will develope into low steem egos. Physical attachment in human beings and animals are natural..

<div class="quote"> This is just a woman to woman talk OP, don't take it personal......

<div class="quote"> I agree with this, OP don't take it personal
You are right woman in progress, menopausal women and the OP shouldn't take personal what I said...
You bet there are so few menopausal men too ,they don't do touchy /feely/sex, but they love to talk DIRTY.
I heard it from a grape vine, oh what the heck ,in POF forum.........

I am sorry woman in progress that I did not buy the Op' s thread, because a woman who is experiencing these things between a man and a woman intimacy from her bf/husband won't even put in black and white to the strangers in the forum, it is delicate and very private for her...
Oh well, you can't please every one by being blunt to some BS, but I will still live in fact, I am alive and kicking.....
PS Menopause women hate the smell of men so they turn into lesbianizism, I read it in Enquirer magazine, for your information.
Yours truly,
Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 3/24/2014 11:12:13 PM

In normal relationships. I find too much cuddling and kissing uncomfortable. I don't like hugs behind,long gazes or whispering"sweet not things" I don't like being told " I love you too often and that I am missed,..........

I enjoy less gushy/senous forms of affections/romance( or I enjoy respect appreciation and fun ) instead of pretty jewelry or flowers.........Instead of sneaking up and hugging me from behind grab my face and give me playfull kisses...

As a woman-Reading behind your words makes me say " YOU WISH". Whom are you kidding ?? You are here in a dating website to look for a man to have a physical magnet with you.. Yeah the expression of ROMANCE AND AFFECTION WITH YOU.

Men are thick as a plank when it comes to what a person is saying, what they hear is what they hear, but when it comes to physical and emotion their antenna or I should say their radar is so strong to detect a person's mind. I bet my bottom dollar that these men won't go near a woman who is cold to them. Much more of kissing and cuddling whispering he loves her ?? Even he is dead drunk of budwieser, I don't think so.

This is just a woman to woman talk OP, don't take it personal..............................
 Vannili
Msg: 32 (view)

Recovering your life after being with a BPD
Posted: 3/12/2014 2:03:11 AM

I was told by a therapist that it's comparable to mind rape.

we are not mind rape counselors. if you are having dealing with the breakup , then you should seek counseling
from a qualified therapist that will address the issues specific of your situation

This is a very intelligent reply to the question of the OP. I am sorry for YOU Op that we can not dictate others on how we want to hear from them. I understand your point that you want to compare notes with others on how they recover
dealing with a person with BPD, I bet they went to therapist for counseling on how they can heal their mind to feel good. Well, I'll share you my experienced with a certain person who befriend me ,like I am dealing with a two person , one is captivating ,charming generous ( but I refused to take her gifts,) the other is mean ,she degrade me like I have no soul..... I don't know if she is BPD her attitude makes me sick ,so I quit bonding with her , I did not go to therapist but I prayed
to be healed. I understand that some people enjoy conflicts, and emotional pain. and some enjoy harmony and peace so it is just a personal choice.. Good luck OP I wish you the best.
 Vannili
Msg: 15 (view)

What do retired people do all day?
Posted: 3/12/2014 12:56:28 AM
[quote ] what do retired people do all day ?

They take a long nap and when they are awake the tweedle their thumb sitting in a rocking chair ,lol.
 Vannili
Msg: 16 (view)

Chestnuts
Posted: 1/8/2014 2:55:45 AM
When was in Hong Kong ,I just put it in the oven the product was not eatable , a friend told me to boil it until the meat is tender then put it in the oven to roast it was good.. I bought some last month at Save Mart ,it was not so good,because
most of the inside meat is bitter and black..
 Vannili
Msg: 130 (view)

Thrifty or Tacky?
Posted: 1/8/2014 2:26:09 AM
Perhaps ,he is a person that doesn't want food to be wasted, well, I will not fault him for that, it is different stroke for different people, I have a date who eat my left over and clean my plate, what I can say is he has no social manners ,but he'll live, and I treated him with dignity and kindness but it doesn't mean that I would love to share my life with him.
I am like most people that are attracted to class act and table manners,

I will not even judge these people ,because I am not their type
 Vannili
Msg: 115 (view)

How Many Chances if a Man Doesn't Keep his Word
Posted: 11/24/2013 10:53:03 AM
If a person would say s/he will call me or attend my party , and they won't call it doesn't bother me at all.
I will chuck that s/he is not interested with me, and I won't be interested with her/him too, it is as simple as that..
 Vannili
Msg: 446 (view)

skirt length when over 50
Posted: 11/24/2013 10:46:22 AM
I don't think age dictates your skirt length, it is on how you feel confident on wearing your clothes, I wear mini skirt( on formal with nude or black hose) to long skirt.......

Igor has a woman's fashion sense, yes if I am a tall woman I would go for tall women clothes , and have the hem line fix by an alterationist, since I am a petite I go for petite's clothes.........
 Vannili
Msg: 26 (view)

would you date a deaf man?
Posted: 11/24/2013 10:32:33 AM
I don't mind dating a deaf man, what is important to me is he have a sound mind and a kind heart.....
 Vannili
Msg: 361 (view)

Buying a stranger a drink.
Posted: 11/3/2013 9:32:24 PM
Msg.#1: That was a common practiced in my heydays, in a Night Clubs, the waitress asked me ( Girls Night Out) what I would like to drink , I told her pineapple juice she brought it on the table and is already paid by someone. I felt uncomfortable, but I had to tell the waitress to ask the gentleman to join our table..

That is one time only, since then I never accepted any offers of drinks from strangers in the bar. I would rather the man is friendly and chatty with me and my friends, or my seatmates and not offering me a drink. this is just me..
 Vannili
Msg: 48 (view)

Do you have a dating philosophy?
Posted: 10/14/2013 8:51:37 AM
My dating philosophy is check the person 's inner core if he is worth my time and my emotion to invest on him..
 Vannili
Msg: 152 (view)

Is it ok to show up at my mans house unannounced??
Posted: 10/11/2013 7:55:43 PM
Sunbeam, You don't have to apologize, for showing up unannounced, you have the right to see him anytime you want, to go to his house, You have 3 years going on so you have definitely have the RIGHT TO SEE HIM anytime,but you did not wear the right attire to see him. Well, if you wore an expensive fur coat and nothing on, when you ring the busser and he open the door, on cue you open wide your fur coat to let him know what you brought for him. I'll bet he'll be happy to see you...Just a thought. It might work.....
ahh, bring a one COLD budwieser and a sliced of Digiorno pizza he will not be just happy he will be thrilled too.
 Vannili
Msg: 49 (view)

Best cheap date you have!!!
Posted: 10/11/2013 9:47:17 AM

We had sex in Value Village and didn't buy anything.

LOL! That was really so cheap , you used the second hand towels to clean both of yourself and hang it back to the rack. HEHEHEHE!
 Vannili
Msg: 53 (view)

Is this place worth it?
Posted: 9/22/2013 9:02:38 AM
Msg.23:

blame amazon, full of shitty books

Your example of books per dating is crystal clear. Nahh, I won't blame POF if dating and finding my Prince Charming is Zero, if my frustration sink in for not meeting my Dream man , I will stay in the forum and argue to death with the men on whatever topic , that is not thrilling as dating but that is still a thrill. A cheap thrill !
 Vannili
Msg: 60 (view)

Why do women marry/date needy and overly dependent men?
Posted: 9/22/2013 8:46:20 AM
Msg.#1:

Please kindly don't generalized all the women, not every WOMAN marry/date needy over dependent men. Why in the world would they (women ) want to take a person who can not survive in the world with out being a baggage to a woman ?

So the title speaks for itself. but please try to avoid gender bashing as per the rules of POF.

for your information it is the rules of humanities not just the rule of POF.
In my logical mind you impressed me as an aggressive/passive person. You asked in black and white >why women marry /date a RETARDED MEN ? it beats me, maybe they are retarded themselves................ LOL
 Vannili
Msg: 93 (view)

Life is less and less worthwhile
Posted: 9/19/2013 11:51:05 AM
I am sorry ,as if you are tired of life, please don't be that way, excerting energy is the name of the game of life. ( Take vitamins to make you strong and healthy) be thankful that you reach the age of 55 and considered very blessed. Life is too short so make the best of it every day.
 Vannili
Msg: 70 (view)

How much of a difference do pictures make?
Posted: 9/14/2013 11:11:48 AM
^^^^^^
It doesn't bother me too, whom ever he poses and what he poses with, as long as he is recognizable when I "see" him.
People complain of anything, I bet that is the way how they roll, because their dating life sucks when it is a big ZERO.
 Vannili
Msg: 125 (view)

No, you can't bring a friend.
Posted: 9/14/2013 10:31:15 AM
^^^^^^^ that is the most stupid thing I have ever heard, bringing her own Fu king locker ? why ,can't she not defend herself from a rapist ( if the guy is one ) in a public place ? Perhaps that is her lover gal friend trying to score a free treat on drinks and food from the OP............ Sorry it hit my ironic side.
 Vannili
Msg: 2 (view)

Super moist and delicious Vietnamese sponge cake
Posted: 9/12/2013 8:46:42 PM
Thank you for the recipe . I will let you know how my baking comes out.
 Vannili
Msg: 118 (view)

No, you can't bring a friend.
Posted: 9/10/2013 7:46:50 PM
You are correct that if someone planned a date with someone, s/he is not suppose to tag a friend along, it is unethical socially.
It is just my personal opinion, and it doesn't applied to everyone.....

Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 62 (view)

Walkouts. What to do? Have they happened to you?
Posted: 8/18/2013 5:20:01 PM
Thanks Belle, I think I 'll move to New York to date Security Guys ,wow ,I am empress on how they spent more than a hundred for just a meal and drinks for 2. Well, Security guys here in Reno/Sparks Nevada, Lake Tahoe mostly are making $7.25 to $9.00 an hour.

A lots of people here have 2 jobs to survive, and I think the guys will think twice to squander their hard earned money for restaurant fare just to empress a woman unless it is a gambit ( to sacrifice a little and win big if you got my dript) . I am not being grim ,just being honest on reality...........
 Vannili
Msg: 54 (view)

Posted: 8/18/2013 9:03:22 AM
Go out with someone who works in office ( government) ,or someone to the Mayor/Government, even
someone in a high corporate position they are used dropping $500 on a meal for a date. They think nothing of spending money ,and will take you to the most exclusive places as the norm, that, how they know how to have a good time.

In my logical mind my speculation is a man would rather hump a beautiful woman in Mustang Ranch for that amount $500 on a meal unless he eats and drink like a compactor disposal. , I have dated guys from government offices , we only go to Casinos Restaurant Buffet. Friday is seafood and cost $27.00 all you can eat and drink , coffee, soda, but wine and liquor are not included..
 Vannili
Msg: 52 (view)

Posted: 8/18/2013 8:17:19 AM
Beg to differ. I've eaten in some restaurants I Chicago that can go as high as a 50 dollar entrée, Let's not
talk about wine, appetizers and desert, I eat in steak house in Peoria ll and my portions of the tab came to 97 bucks
for me.

Wow! I bet those places you are required to eat there with Tuxedos or coat and tie, and they have a Mait're D to escort you to your table. I have experienced that in Hong Kong when I was dating an Italian guy from USA, well Hong Hong Dollar is cheap compare to US dollar ..
 Vannili
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 8/16/2013 11:03:10 AM
Thanks lilli and belle, now I learned that Nevada has the cheapest food compare to other places. I treated a date too, and it hit me a $98.00 +tip at the River Steak House in Reno,that break my bank and I treated my transvestite neighbor to a Sushi Bar and it hit me $76.00 he order a expensive beers. so now I got wiser I treated friends and dates at Casino buffet restaurant..

belle I copied all the restaurant you mention if I happen to visit these places , I'll pig out there ,not to date anyone, unless someone insist and he is paying...
 Vannili
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 8/16/2013 10:36:53 AM
I guessed some part of the states like Upscale New York Or California, it cost a lot to eat out ,and if you order a bottle of expensive wine that will add up to $200.00

we skipped appetizers and desserts so that maybe a big difference.

I have been to a French Restaurant,I thought it is expensives their entrees is $29.95 and a glass of wine is 12.95. and there is a live band playing jazz.
 Vannili
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 8/16/2013 10:12:20 AM
It never happened to me ,for I get acquainted first through emails and phone, so we already know each other ,even not seeing yet in person.

I don't believe that there is such things as $200.00 + dinner date for people of the POF or other dating sites.
There is no such thing as a $100 .00 entrée on the menu even in a high class Restaurant.
 Vannili
Msg: 58 (view)

Could some one please answer this
Posted: 8/14/2013 10:24:39 AM
Msg.1:

If I were you I would think that the guy is interested to know ME in person, but if he wants something else, he is not getting it without my consent. Plain and simple.
 Vannili
Msg: 205 (view)

Won't tell me his last name
Posted: 8/8/2013 9:23:55 AM
^^^^^^^^^^

Whether you provide finally a fake last name to your date, and feel like kidnaping her,
for a ransom of $20 for the gas , changing the plate of your car ,is not going to work , (cops are smarter than that) unless
you change your face.
(joke)
 Vannili
Msg: 80 (view)

Sloppy Seconds: Acceptable or no? For older daters.
Posted: 8/8/2013 9:10:40 AM
Well ,if it is me ,or I''ll put myself in your shoes, I would think what SHE is telling me is a BullSHI T, why in the world is she bringing a third person between us ?
In the last few weeks , she told me she started to feel emotionally attached with a man she knew before me, and she feels she should follow her instinct. She says it might not work out, and she's not married and she would like to know me. She also said "never said never to me.

She may have a boyfriend and playing a game with me , that if I caught her ,she'd say Hey, I am being honest with you
about this man before you. My mind is different from you OP , I play a fair game , but I 'll see to it that I beat her on her own" dirty" game. And I know that I am in danger with the "man " , if he saw us together I am the one he is going to beat up NOT HER...

Or if she is trying me how far I would go on her lies , ( I hope she is lying about this other man) I would turn the table back on her and see her how she like her own bitter medicine to swallow...

On the contrary there is no relationship that a couple don't like each other in the beginning, perhaps on the long run sometimes it happen that "familiarity breeds contemp.

Show ALL Forums