Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Women that wear too much makeup at our age....
 Vannili
Msg: 514 (view)

Women that wear too much makeup at our age....
Posted: 12/20/2014 11:07:04 PM
Msg.#1;

fishon!!!, I say you are more prettier than those women who spend money on makeups and consumed their time in the mirror if you mind your own business and get a life, perhaps focus on observing some nice scenery, flowers, paintings ,reading good books to enhance your out look in life.

<div class="quote"> I am a woman of 51 and I don't wear makeup makes me pretending to be someone,,,,,I look at women my age who scares the shit out of me, do we know how stupid we look ??
Women who use makeups/facelift/ect.. Thinks your opinion is a Big Jokes.
LIVE & LET LIVE !!
 Vannili
Msg: 35 (view)

my guy still has his POF account
Posted: 12/15/2014 7:05:19 AM
Msg. #1:

You still have your account here too.
 Vannili
Msg: 259 (view)

The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/12/2014 10:08:51 AM

Why aren't women flocking after short, bald guys with huge bellies ?

Obviously, he ain't got Money Talking.
 Vannili
Msg: 68 (view)

women don't appreciate Approach Anxiety?
Posted: 12/12/2014 6:09:46 AM
Msg. #1:

I don't think there is such thing as Men Approach Anxiety , if a man doesn't enterested on a woman, he is like a horse
that you can lead him to a water trough but you can't make him drink if he doesn't want to drink.
As a woman , I don't appreciate weakness even on me what more of a man ?

I would like to share my experienced ,me and friend were in a bar and we shared a table with this pretty aggressive woman , to make a story short , she said to us don't be timid, you can get any man you want >> she a called young good looking guy pulled a polite conversation then exit and so the rest of men did the same. Then she told us about her 3 divorces ,and the boyfriend is trying to kill her ect . ect. she was very drunk ..The moral of my story is a man is a man but a woman is a woman.. I guessed a man can take a million rejections but not a woman.
 Vannili
Msg: 145 (view)

The Coffee Date
Posted: 12/10/2014 3:10:00 PM
Msg. #1 :

My priority on meeting a stranger is to know him and get acquainted with him, Pressing my luck that" he might be the one " or could develop into just a friendship.
I do not rely my dining out with him for I can afford to treat myself to a lovely Dinner in a 4 * restaurant, if he just want to meet me in starbuck I would consider that is a decent move. than if he ask me to meet in a corner of street and I have to bring my own thermos of coffee and donuts to share with him..

<div class="quote"> How Do You Feel About Coffee Dates ??

I personally don't like them. Well if the guy invited you for coffee , tell him that you are paying for dinner and drinks for you don't like coffee meet, it is that simple..

[quote I Kinda Feel Like Someone is Kicking The Tires ,In A Used Car Lot.

I sure don't understand your statement about feelings on coffee dates. but if you ask me I feel with my hands.
 Vannili
Msg: 198 (view)

If you don't even LIKE women/ men, then why come on to a dating site?
Posted: 12/9/2014 8:02:34 PM

If you don't Like women/men, then why come on to a dating site ?

That's right , I don't like men/women including myself, why I am here on the dating site ?

So I can antagonize these people who can't have a date , that they turn into POF Forums Police Wannabe

Get it ?

Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 150 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2014 12:53:29 PM

^^ Not barbarian ? lol well, that's a first "chuckles. and thank you
And sweetie, I'd be dead by suicide or in the asylum if I weren't doing fine
in this complicated world.

Hey ! Now we are talking the TALK, good comment.. I am happy to lose on this game of argument > your Checkmate on me !!! I sure do expect that answers from you .Good job.
 Vannili
Msg: 144 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2014 12:04:12 PM
charmin ,I think you are okay, you are not corny and mushy and you are not Barbarian,
you'll do fine in this complicated world. just my humble opinion.

^^^ Supporting the haters"
very kind of you Vannili

Thank you, supporting the haters ? why not as long they are happy doing it . and as long as it doesn't affect me that is important.
 Vannili
Msg: 140 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2014 11:43:24 AM
You are welcome dee, MEH< in my way of thinking, it is useless to fight people here at the forums , insulting them for their opinions ,because they will not divorce me and I get nothing no Alimony or child support. Nooo I am not trying to be funny!

So I would rather go by the mottos of LIVE AND LET LIVE.
 Vannili
Msg: 137 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2014 11:16:52 AM
Good Argument and Bashing Dee4I66:

The reason is I am better of finding a mate here checking their profiles fake or real ,at least I have a lead, and when the dating did not lift up the ground ,I don't to have answers my friends of WHY ? Oh WHY ??? For they thought the person they are matching with me is a God gift for me. Duh. I don't really care very much people meddling and talking about my private life.

I learned and love this forums and befriend some of the regular forumites , for me it is a cheap way to go to a C octail party with out makeup and dress up, and expensive wine. ( hey panties and bra , cream sladderd on face plus coffee is okay you can't beat that ) I learned from some post asking advice ,and some giving their opinions, if you like, I would say different thoughts/insights inter actions.

I thought I am very learned and wise but I find out ,I don't know anything, and I don't want to be that fool Wolf who can not reach the grapes in the high vine and decided that the grapes is sour and rotten. Wolfie I respect your decision.
I am giving a hugs and air kisses to those people who doesn't favor your criteria dee4166, with out them I die of boredom. I love you people, muwaah. that is a kiss if you guys don't know.
 Vannili
Msg: 77 (view)

How to build a relationship with a widower?
Posted: 12/6/2014 8:51:19 AM
I Can be a good friend of a Widower, I am a good listener, and not a bad cook to share food.
But he can not touch me sexually ,he doesn't own me. and he is not my priority.
If he is ready to move on, he be the one to build a relationship with me . That is just me.

If someone would say I am dead wrong, my question is what is it to you ?????????
 Vannili
Msg: 76 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2014 8:31:03 AM
Petula, I understand what you are saying because it comes from your feelings and how you perceive life through your experienced and observation. Some pompouse contributors in this forum have the guts to tell you that you are deadly Wrong,flat ,WRONG ? Perhaps these people only see the color of black and white and not aware that there are a hundred of different colors of species in this earth, so with people too, but different characters.
Yes some wo/men, with a good marriage have a hard time to fall out of love from their deseased spouses. I guessed for the reason that their togetherness is so strong, so to speak thru thick and thin, for richer or poorer , tested by the years. A male friend told me he loves his late wife ( married for 32 years ),and meeting someone because he is lonely, I bet he really need someone alive to help do things for him, I don't know about the romantic love part. A lovely widower truck driver married for 38 years move too fast on me he wants me to relocate to his state not to share his life and his house, he doesn't want to disrupt his life style ,his late wife things in the house and his garage work shop and he is contented with his adult children families my role to him is dinning out partner. I don't think I am that desperate to sale my house ect.ect. bad deal.
There is truth on what you said. personally FOR ME it is a good logic.
Thank you ,
Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 101 (view)

The one thing you must have
Posted: 12/4/2014 4:01:12 AM
Msg.# 1 :

I would go for someone who is comfortable in life and he adores and cherish me.

Someone may choose "rich" but then they are taking a chance of not getting other things they like ,such as
athleticism or great personality.

No Comment, hehehehe.
 Vannili
Msg: 45 (view)

Dating a Divorcee
Posted: 12/3/2014 7:55:11 PM

Wait until the really big comparison, if it happens.

Giggles !!!!!!
 Vannili
Msg: 58 (view)

Posted: 12/3/2014 11:13:14 AM
Post # 1 ask for advice, she got my answer. thanks but no thanks I am not interested of #46. And your argument.

That will be it.
Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 56 (view)

Posted: 12/3/2014 9:50:28 AM
So sorry, that I poke a raw wound and my opinion is not for you.
<div class="quote"> ^^^ You are wrong,,,,,,,,[/quote ] save your judgement. for youself. for it is not doing any good to me.

Of course we have memories of the past, how does it grab you if your present man will tell You that is not the way my late wife cook omelet or the conversation is just one track , my late wife is this or that..If you are happy with it nobody can argue that PERIOD.

I EMPHAZISE that I respond for message ---Msg:#1 not bluemoon24 7

Good or Bad Memories become a baggage if we keep dumping it with others .
 Vannili
Msg: 54 (view)

Posted: 12/3/2014 9:02:36 AM
Msg. #1:

I don't think I want to build a relationship with your widower, he is not yet detach of his late wife, he just want to relive
his past relationship with his DEAD WIFE with you. Well, me I don't want to waste my precious time on earth as his listening board I had better things to do, to mingle with others and enjoy their bonding with me whether female friends or dates.
I have that faith that there is a man out there who wants me as the love of his life . and we will trek this journey in life holding hands together until we reach the end.

I don't think he is ready to move on yet.
 Vannili
Msg: 78 (view)

How much do you want to know?
Posted: 12/3/2014 8:22:10 AM
^^^ I agree completely vannili
To the OP trekker . Your profile says your children are over 18... If I was a woman I would be asking questions.

Thanks calguy 14,
Ask questions ??????? They are smarter than you think. No one will admit what is bad for them even they are caught red handed. The name of the game is using our common sense. and the gave away is >>>> Too good to be true and by their questions ,you learned , what people are up to.
 Vannili
Msg: 76 (view)

Posted: 12/3/2014 7:40:41 AM
But history has a habit of repeating itself...that's why you can get some idea of what will do in the future
from what they have done in the past.

People changed from lesson of experienced, we become matured and have wisdom to go by. Habit doesn't repeat itself
it is the person who is repeating it. And those people who wants to know your past relationship have a very shallow mind, if you like I would say insecured, they want to know your weakest point and they will use it as a weapon to you,
because what you told them is stuck in their mind and they base as a pattern of your character, but it is not so.
Your past love life is closed, and you are starting a new life with this new person and I bet you become a new person to her too. Talking of Football, Baseball, or any kind of Sport ,Travels, Arts, Hobbies ,ect. is more stimulating Conversations, than talking about each other past relationship, it gets old and boring, don't you agree?

A person who cross your bounderies of decency and if you are a blabber mouth it won't work a harmony relationship. No love will come out of it.
Of course there is an exception like if he is a woman abuser, a criminal, a con artist , in other words unsuitable person , you will know by his character, for he will only tell you what you want to hear.
 Vannili
Msg: 72 (view)

Posted: 12/2/2014 9:59:16 PM
Msg.#1:

It is unethical to be nosey on somebody's past love life. My late husband was so nosey about my past love life I told him that I burned the bridges I crossed, and he is still adamant to know . I told him that I respect the men that if I have nothing nice to say . I would rather shut up . And it really hurt me to bring the past which I buried it to the back of my mind, moving on and starting a new fresh life with a new one , without a messy mind baggage.
I am not stereotyping that Americans are insensitive, but majority can talk things that are very private that is delicate to share. I am an Asian, and I am discreet on some personal matter. And I don't want to know the detail of my lover past love life which has nothing to do with me or with his present.
 Vannili
Msg: 242 (view)

wants to date but nothing serious.
Posted: 12/2/2014 9:03:13 PM

Every woman says she wants a guy to make her laugh , so " nothing serious " should be a good thing .Right ?

Correct, specially if you are tickled on intimate places, did anybody heard that dying in laughing is a serious matter ?
 Vannili
Msg: 27 (view)

What do you like about your self?
Posted: 11/3/2014 7:20:29 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not too bad, you earned that, crotchety, ba$tard Azzhole because of artheritis, rumatism, high blood pressure, high colesterol.forgive me, I forgot the term about something wrong with your penis and balls...

cooldog don't forget to get a rocking chair to sit and watch the sunset. And don't forget to put this post in to a frame ,so you can read it every day while rocking your chair.. So you can remember how we met.

Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 84 (view)

Men... what should we be looking for in men?
Posted: 11/3/2014 6:35:05 AM
^^^^^^^^^^
Did somebody tells you, you are not just a pretty face on the forums, you also have a good head.

VANNILI
 Vannili
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 11/3/2014 6:31:02 AM
^^^^^^^^^^

Now that is what I call a real person, who knows where he is going.
 Vannili
Msg: 19 (view)

Posted: 11/2/2014 10:06:46 PM
what do I like about myself ? Being sane and my common sense is still working.
 Vannili
Msg: 54 (view)

This is a Black & White thing
Posted: 10/31/2014 6:32:14 PM
I did not know that some people judge others through the color of their skins and not the level of their intelligence..
If you are talking to a few white or black guys, bear in mind that these people doesn't represent the whole population of white race or black race mentality.
 Vannili
Msg: 84 (view)

people with mild disabilities-deserve relationships
Posted: 10/31/2014 6:19:40 PM
I hope you find a nice girl who deserve you.
 Vannili
Msg: 67 (view)

Posted: 10/30/2014 10:19:16 PM
Men ... what should we be looking for in men ?

cooldog-----Working genetalia.

Meh , what would I look for a man ? MAN IS A MAN, working genetalia is fine with me , for I am easy and not picky..hehehe
 Vannili
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 10/23/2014 11:49:56 AM
msg.1:

As a woman I am looking for a man who can support himself and we have the same aspiration in life and can get along with our differences.
 Vannili
Msg: 649 (view)

WOMEN have a VERY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE on POF then MEN !!!
Posted: 10/23/2014 11:40:30 AM
Msg.#1:

65% Men are con artist and want to score sex with no string attach. 65% women are Meal Whores and Golddiggers

WOMEN on PLENTY of FISH have VERY different experience on this site than men do.

opps !! did you mean about checking emails from ( friends) female or male personal profile ? I have better things to do than checking their emails, haven't you thought your female friend doesn't represent all the women here in plenty of fish emails score ? It is because your female received 12 emails from different guy so are the others. LOL. I presumed perhaps some received a 100 (less) or ZERO emails.
 Vannili
Msg: 218 (view)

wants to date but nothing serious.
Posted: 10/20/2014 9:21:42 PM
msg.#1 :

If some one would say he'll date me but nothing serious, my answer is that is fine with me , but don't complain if I don't take you seriously.
 Vannili
Msg: 32 (view)

Had the world's shortest date yesterday...
Posted: 10/20/2014 12:11:29 AM
Men are just pigs.

I don't care, as long as they are nice and cute.
 Vannili
Msg: 31 (view)

Had the world's shortest date yesterday...
Posted: 10/20/2014 12:09:13 AM
Msg.#1:

I don't know what your date,s problem is, it because you don't look enough hunk to him ?
It seem to me gaging your picture you are a nice person.

Well what I can say ,if he don't want you, then he got nothing...
We all have our matches, I hope you'll find him soon, a good person like you.
 Vannili
Msg: 111 (view)

How long before you see the othersons TRUE side?
Posted: 10/19/2014 11:56:56 PM

How long before you see the other's TRUE side ?

When the reality kicks in, but some people are so desperate to have some one to be with, until they realize they are battered physically and emotionally that they can't take no longer..
 Vannili
Msg: 154 (view)

Russian women with US citizenship
Posted: 10/9/2014 9:59:25 AM

My neighbor neighbour has married an Asian woman half his age and complains that she doesn't love or fancy him and once the two children were born and they were married ,she no longer pretended More fool him marry her after three weeks.

Really ? Let's put it this way , if there is lovable cute puppy and you don't love and fancy that dog will you bond and LIVE with that dog ? Likely not, right?
If your friend said that is a beautiful shoes but you don't fancy it will you buy it? That goes with wo/man too if you don't like that person no one can force you to live and spend your life with that person, so you impress me that you are not making sense. and I label that as an AIR HEAD.

It is the same with Asian races and if the guy doesn't realize the motivations of the woman they hook up with, more fool them It is a form of prostitution but covered with layer of acceptability through marriage.

For me I would rather be a prostitute cover with marriage , I have his name, home ,raising children, his family and my family support for both of us and a good community citizen, than going solo wearing a crotch hugging and hanging out boobs looking for a score on the street,and always alert for police not to be caught.... Is this make sense petula??????
 Vannili
Msg: 152 (view)

Posted: 10/8/2014 4:04:34 PM

Filipinas are faithful, they don't mess around with other men. They mess around women.

Oh My!!! Filipinas are so dammed smart they obviously don't want to bring some **stards in this world, with a dead beat father, smart move ha, messing out with women won't get them pregnant well, sex is sex it is better than nothing just my humble opinion............Vannili

Just kidding . My nephew had an experience with one, she was looking for the first guy to marry her.

Of course she wants it legal to have a real McCoy sex, imagine every night she gets fukk, with a REAL PENIS, that is like she is in 7th heaven.
 Vannili
Msg: 150 (view)

Posted: 10/7/2014 9:10:10 PM
Russian women are notorious for using men to get here and then dumping the men
Happened to a good buddy of mine.
Russian woman are number one for scams
Filipinas are number two.

Mountinmann, Redneck would say what you quote , FYI Filipinas are NUMBER ONE when it comes to scams, green cards and money and evilness... >> Filipinas are number one on everything that can you name it , they are number one as a great women on every thing they do, as a faithful wives ,as a mother, as a good supporter for her man and family. I am a Filipina so I know what I am talking about....
 Vannili
Msg: 103 (view)

If a good friend were to ask you, why do you think you're single?
Posted: 10/7/2014 8:41:38 PM
Oppps my baddd, is this a trick question Why do you think you are single ?
 Vannili
Msg: 102 (view)

If a good friend were to ask you, why do you think you're single?
Posted: 10/7/2014 8:34:17 PM
Message #1:

If a good friend will ask me > why do you think you are single ? Obviously, I know for sure I am not legally married to someone. so my truth is I AM SINGLE.

If your issue is why I am on this dating website and forums, I don't owe anybody an explaination ,unless I am their business..

Curve your tongue not , to impress others with your negative attributes no one is interested.
Honesty is the best policy at all times, yes , be honest to your self, and change what you don't like about yourself.

Is this make sense ?
 Vannili
Msg: 25 (view)

Why so many Stand ups on this site?
Posted: 9/1/2014 9:20:10 PM
Please allow me to be perfectly candid, Jen ? This only happens to YOU, not other people.

This being stood up on a date happens to a millions of people for different reasons , They can't make it for some emergency reason or they lose enterest to see that person.

If it was me , I am not interested to KNOW if other people were stood up twice on a date I am more focus on me, me,me....
I will learn why ? by checking my attitudes and mindset, what am I doing wrong why a guy is not so hot to see me.
 Vannili
Msg: 22 (view)

Why so many Stand ups on this site?
Posted: 8/31/2014 12:40:48 AM
Msg #1:

I apologize for that freaking guy who stood you up twice. but on the other hand he may not really a freaking guy who is
scared to face up a gorgeous woman like you. Or perhaps he misunderstood your posed in one of your photos wearing a " white high heel shoes" pushing a lawn mover on a plain road instead of garden grass and the background looks wilderness to me, and your posed is a rocking drop dead, ala Ginger Rogers. I don't understand either please explain your point on this.

Or perhaps he is a person who does'nt kowtow to anyone who gives him ultimatum , running ahead of him on what he have in mind.

I'm one of the other people ,no I have never been stood up. My game is humbleness and unassuming, and it works like a charm.
 Vannili
Msg: 51 (view)

Would you pay for safety?
Posted: 8/21/2014 11:38:24 AM
Yes I would pay for safety dating POF guys, I will have 2 Bodyguards that are hunks and HULKs..

Just kidding!!!
 Vannili
Msg: 148 (view)

so , I have this question all the time , why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides
Posted: 7/6/2014 11:57:08 AM
so, I have this question all times, why so many senior guys looking for younger Chinese laides ?

Perhaps those senior guys are tired on takeout Chinese dinner eating with a fork and they want Chinese young laides with no artherites on her hand to teach them how to use chopsticks.

Haven't you thought of that ??????
 Vannili
Msg: 24 (view)

World in my Eyes
Posted: 5/9/2014 12:31:03 PM
cat's Eyes
You are absolutely, entitled of what you want for a man, physical and character descriptions. My nieghbor is 36 inches and you want 30 inches of a man and he is all you describes on other attributes, too bad he did not get all your requirement, He is a body builder with lots of money and very verile.........

World in your Eyes, you are allowed to cuddle with your cats, but not cuddled with a man ? WHO THE HELL demanded that law to you ????????? You are allowed to tell your cats you love them but not to a human man ? Not even to a Human Gorrilla ? I mean a chest , arms and facial hairy man ?

Men I have known are not capable of sex, because they actually jerking off too much.

I experienced that too, >>> They would say No Honey, Thank You You are too late I already did some jerking ..

P s Blunders are under your care ,for I don't speak and write English very well.

May you find your dream man and you and your cats be happy.

Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 134 (view)

Posted: 5/9/2014 9:44:11 AM
You are probably a lonely, bitter person who has nothing to do but insult people you don't know.
Oh well Not my problem.

How many is several , a hundred + or just 2 or 3 ?? Well, brother you show and tell that you are a big loser, so don't blame the other forumites on how they percieve you , on your words..

Are you sure that "several RUSSIAN WOMEN that you have a relationship with are not the same woman who doesn't look you eye to eye , gold digger ect ect. ????

It is a fact that even siblings, twins ,quadruoplets have different characters, with the same parents, You are not talking about Russian Female SHEEPS are you ? Sheeps have a clone mindset, that is why they are known as a dumb animals. Check that out.
 Vannili
Msg: 133 (view)

Posted: 5/9/2014 9:15:15 AM
Southbayjim: Mesg.#1.

Gee!! All Russian women are gold diggers and they only marry # 1 husband for US citizenship , and #2 husband for more money and better things ? Wow ! stereotyping women in any Nation is not good, for you become a narrow minded.
Do yourself a favor on your next reincarnation , come back
on this earth as dog not a man, so you won't have a problem with women in any nationality, >>> American women are mean, high maintenance and money hungry, Asian women are green cards and money hungry and they are doormat and dumb. Indian women wants green cards and big diamonds to put on their forehead and gold bracelets for their wrist and lots of servants to cater to them and they eat raw onions and raw garlics .... It is a tough world brother , My advice ( I borrowed your quote) ........
<div class="quote"> My advice is PROCEED WITH CAUTION! well, you are better off to change your team go for a GAY MAN.. And good luck.

Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 56 (view)

Question: Affection in Relationships
Posted: 3/28/2014 10:12:12 AM
Thank you MsMicki for sharing your personal domestic/ love life with us.
Reading your messages , is like I've known you already, You are a great
person with sunny great humor... Yes I remember your previous contributions to
the forum few years back.

Congratulation ! and I am HAPPY FOR YOU, that you found a nice and lovable man.
I wish you happiness and good life.

Vannili
 Vannili
Msg: 53 (view)

Posted: 3/26/2014 2:07:39 PM
If a woman say that she's not that affectionate, why assume she doesn't know what she's talking about or that
she's not telling the truth? How can you know what she likes ? How does that mean she's cold ? How is that personal
to anyone else ? That's my point.

IF a woman decided she is not affectionate but she has a lover, I can not argue on that, for that is her personal business.. I do not assume that she doesn't know what she is talking about, for I don't underestimate people's mentality. ( if it is her truth and not mine so be it, we can still live on this earth) I answered the way I understand her, how she expressed herself on her thread, what is her motives ect.. Some good people share their philosophy like Igor and peppermint on the title of Affection In Relationship and some open their self, that they are touchy, feely or none of those, or their experienced with their present love partner or ex partner. And what I did is brain storming opinion
addressing the issue of the OP. We can discuss any topic under the sun ,there is no bad on any answers of the good people here...
And you think I expect people to be like me ? And you considered me different ? Perhaps you have a point there , if a man grab me from behind kissing me or squeezing my tits while I am in front of the stove frying fish in a hot oiled wok
for sure I will not run to my computer desk and go to the POF forum , I will shove him out of me and tell him there is a place and time for what he is doing to me. And if he argue that he is affectionate , I will tell him that he is stupid that he did not anticipate the danger that if I get startled or tickled, the wok will topple on us and first degree burn is no fun. What is good about people's mind is like a canvas painting of landscape with different vista of vibrant colors. People have different reaction on matters, and the results makes a big difference on their learning experience.
Thanks but no thanks , you don't need to lecture me about wo/men's emotion, low or high level. ect , it is like arguing the topic of good old WATER, every creatures knows what is water for and the use of it instinctively...

Just say you can't identify with it or that it's not the way you are and leave it be

I don't think there is a progress on your argument WomanInProgress, here is a kicker ,I don't expect people are clone to me , for we are not sheep. I know that you know that.

Vannili
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 3/25/2014 11:25:08 PM
This is a mixture of stereotyping and shaming. Not everyone has the same expression emotionally. This is gender specific. Those who have less aren't "cold" , they are just have a lower level . If you are overly emotional and affectionate you will see those who aren't as cold. You're just different.

Your quote I am DIFFERENT ? Are you implementing about racism ? Because I am an Asian ?

I can't argue on low level of emotional and affection of a woman for I have not experience a love relationship with a woman... My argument is men who express the love or fondness to their love partner. And their love partner detest it ,don't you think those men can't feel it ? May I tell you that those men have mind and feelings like you and me...... I am not stereotyping and shaming any one I am just stating a fact.
 Vannili
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 3/25/2014 9:43:47 PM
Well ,woman in progress, I don't think women who are on a dating website are looking for a relationship for a brother who would play a game of domino or read a book or rake the dry leaves in the yard, as what the OP quote. It is just a common sense that if a wo/man has a low level they won't even think of a man or woman "one on one" why in the world they would look in a dating site for a brother when they already have or if they don't have a male sibling they can have some brothers in Jehovah's Witness or what ever religion they belong..........

A normal woman in a love relationship with a man would feel undesirelable if a her man doesn't give her ATTENTION she may think that he is CHEATING. Or if he is not lovingly touching like kissing/cuddling /sexual intercourse her, she may feel that she has some bad smells in her intimate parts or feel ugly that will develope into low steem egos. Physical attachment in human beings and animals are natural..

<div class="quote"> This is just a woman to woman talk OP, don't take it personal......

<div class="quote"> I agree with this, OP don't take it personal
You are right woman in progress, menopausal women and the OP shouldn't take personal what I said...
You bet there are so few menopausal men too ,they don't do touchy /feely/sex, but they love to talk DIRTY.
I heard it from a grape vine, oh what the heck ,in POF forum.........

I am sorry woman in progress that I did not buy the Op' s thread, because a woman who is experiencing these things between a man and a woman intimacy from her bf/husband won't even put in black and white to the strangers in the forum, it is delicate and very private for her...
Oh well, you can't please every one by being blunt to some BS, but I will still live in fact, I am alive and kicking.....
PS Menopause women hate the smell of men so they turn into lesbianizism, I read it in Enquirer magazine, for your information.
Yours truly,
Vannili

Show ALL Forums