Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > At what age typically does the "know it all princess" attitude end, 3      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chrisshrew
Msg: 28
view profile
History
At what age typically does the know it all princess attitude end, 30 what?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I don't think all princesses are all very attractive but I would guess that its a high percentage.

I think the belief that many very attractive women are high maintenance can act as a consolation to many men who are unable to attract these women. Looking at a couple where the female is extremely good looking and thinking that there's a good chance she is very demanding rather than just feeling jealous can be reassuring in a way. I have no doubt of course that many attractive women are 'down to earth' but maybe they are more the exception rather than the rule.

I don't really know whether most extremely attractive women are high maintenance but I certainly think that the idea that they are can be reassuring in a way. As the saying goes 'the grass is always greener on the other side' and if you look at the disadvantages of a situation that before you wished you were in it then you feel better about your own circumstances.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 29
At what age typically does the know it all princess attitude end, 30 what?
Posted: 9/8/2015 6:48:13 PM

Never. Gimme cookie.

Chocolate chip. Chocolate brownie. Ginger bread man?
 hemingway234
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/12/2015 1:27:28 PM
At what age typically does the "know it all princess" attitude end? - never, at least not for those particular women.

What's the solution? - find a low maintenance woman. You only need one good one. Who cares about all the rest?

By the way, do you know what's good about marrying an ugly woman? - If she ever leaves you, who cares?!
 NJgirl116
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/12/2015 7:13:10 PM

By the way, do you know what's good about marrying an ugly woman? - If she ever leaves you, who cares?!

Quote: I got tired of my man cheating on me, so I got me an ugly man. Came to find out he was cheating on me with an ugly woman!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > At what age typically does the "know it all princess" attitude end, 30 what?