Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 QtrOfCentury
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Chores you hatePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I used to like working out in the lawn because I could get a tan easily. Now I don't do it because my apartment's pay some landscaping crew to have it done :|

I'll give up laundry. Laundry is such a crappy chore that it gets it's own day, hence "Laundry Day". You don't hear anybody say "Gosh darnit, it's dishes day" and if they do they probably have roaches in their rice crispy box. You sick sick people.
 jd28spot
Msg: 13
Chores you hate
Posted: 5/25/2008 7:12:36 PM
Are you kidding me.....women mow the grass? (never happened in my household)

As for your question, I hate dusting.....worse chore I do and it seems like the next day it's right back again. (I live near a gravel business and the constant flow of trucks past my house brings a never ending supply of dust) I'd gladly trade lawn mowing, trimming and whatever else in exchange for someone who doesn't mind dusting!
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Chores you hate
Posted: 5/25/2008 8:49:01 PM
I absolutely hate washing the dishes. The most boring job of them all. Not that I love doing chores, And it would be great if someone else figured out how to use that giant tooth brush like thingy that sits beside the toilet.
 hapeenurse
Msg: 19
Chores you hate
Posted: 5/25/2008 9:46:44 PM
I find dishes soothing actually , don't mind doing them at all , specially with all those nice girly smelling dish soaps now..... ahh peaceful.
I don't completely hate laundry although I'd love it oodles more and do it far more often if I had my own washer/dryer instead of trekking to the basement creeeepy laundry room or the laundromat!
guess I hate doing the bathrooms the most, reminds me of when I was hmm bout 14 or so my moms friend had her own cleaning company and they always made me clean ALL the bathrooms , for every house , didn't even switch it up at all . .. I think I got paid 5 bucks an hour or something............. bad times bad times.
 nobrumski
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Chores you hate
Posted: 5/25/2008 10:06:07 PM
I hate cleaning in general which is why I pay someone to do it for me. Truth be told she only comes twice a month to do my room and bathroom which are rather large. I don't mind doing the main things but the little stuff I just don't take the time to do. I tend to be cluttered back in my room so it is nice to have someone come in and straighten everything up once and a while till I can't find something I am looking for.

I don't care about doing laundry which I do once a week on Sunday or occasionally midweek. I do the dishes either nightly or every other night but for the most part they are always put in the dishwasher. I take out the trash and recycling. The rest of the house stays pretty clean since I hang out back in my bedroom more often than not.
 sjenner
Msg: 28
Chores you hate
Posted: 6/1/2008 9:31:39 AM
Doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom suck!

If I ever become wealthy, would hire a maid to do my laundry and keep the house clean. I enjoy cooking
so that would stay on my fun list. Plus ladies dig a man who cooks :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >