Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jessiefl
Msg: 141
Just eat me already!Page 3 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
He sounds like a selfish jerk. Had a relationship without that for myself, you miss it and dream of past men who did it. I think if a man really cares he will want to make you happy.
 jessiefl
Msg: 142
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/1/2008 5:53:05 AM
You should do us all a favor, post his picture so none of us wind up with this ass!!!!
 sriannaailyim
Msg: 143
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/1/2008 6:11:20 AM
I dated a guy like this- and I broke up with him too. He was begging me to come back and I told him that I don't like selfish people.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 149
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/2/2008 8:23:28 PM
I cannot believe I ate the....errr...read the entire 9 pages of this...especially since it pretty much consisted of, "dump him," "I love to eat pvssy," and "talk to him."

What I found most interesting...out of nine pages, only 3...ok, 3 1/2...lol...men admitted to not liking to perform oral sex on a chica!

I actually get a kick out of how many men talk about it like it is a sport to them! ;)

All I can say is...I am so not a carpet muncher myself, but there is absolutely nothing sexier than kissing a man after he has been there...and tasting yourself on his lips and...other things. ;) If we girls can enjoy ourselves...I cannot think of how a man could not?! So my advice to the OP (if she is still here!?) is to taste yourself!! Seriously! Maybe you are clean...maybe you smell fine...but maybe the taste isn't so great? But then again, how would he know if he hasn't been there?!

Argh...who knows?!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 151
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/3/2008 6:55:26 AM
And ^^that is great for YOU...but if I remember correctly, the OP had something like 3 months invested with this ant-snatch muncher. I know a lot of us put a lot of weight into intimacy and mutual pleasure with a partner....this would most definitely bother me, but I would also be asking him outright! COMMUNICATE!

OP...just grab a toy one night...start giving dude a show...let him really get an eyeful of how to play with that puss...and when he is all worked up, give him that come hither indication with your index finger that he can now join you...then direct him to where he needs to be...maybe how he needs to be doing it. Maybe he honestly just does not know?! I have had several women friends ask me to show them how to give blow jobs!
 colormeavailable4now
Msg: 157
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/4/2008 8:50:04 AM
there yah go.... Some love it, some dont. if you do and cant believe you can live without it.... LIVE WITHOUT HIM... we need a pic at least lmao
 houston_gal
Msg: 159
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/4/2008 9:04:13 AM
Williamtell - I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!
 harleyridingman
Msg: 162
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/4/2008 9:24:26 AM
as for me if the thing was air conditioned id live down there
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 167
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/6/2008 9:43:42 AM
^^

Thanks for that lovely Sunday morning read! To stay on topic and not be "chatty" and risk a spankin'...I think I peed a little when reading this...no oral sex for me! ;)
 ChoctawTears
Msg: 168
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/11/2008 4:42:30 PM
thats so sad that a man wont do that for his woman........being single i miss that as much kissing.......wait it is the same thing isnt it..........damm its been to long........anyway i think you deserve better..........if your willing to give then you should be able to receive..........and if you think you love him well then he should love you back.......any way you want him too
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 172
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/11/2008 10:13:34 PM

Shoot, and I was all ready to practice my competitive eating skills. ;)

Well, I have since showered... ....and for the sake of supporting the competitive eating Olympics....

;)
 TardisNotIncluded
Msg: 174
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/11/2008 11:50:22 PM
Reminds me of a saying I heard once.

Show me a man who won't go down on his woman, and I'll show you a man whose woman I can steal LOL
 STD COMPATABLE 2
Msg: 180
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/12/2008 10:48:02 AM
WHILE U ARE RUSHING FOR HIM TO EAT U UP U BETTER MAKE SURE HE DONT HAVE HERPES, OR YOU WILL BE THE ONE EATING (PILLS) FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
 Taurus_Man
Msg: 181
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/12/2008 10:53:26 AM
Of course you dump him....life is too short not to have an equal sexual arrangement. I can tell you that there are plenty of guys that would love to eat you, especially if your shaved. Tell him to take a hike, and never look back.
 windloverr
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/12/2008 11:19:14 AM
Being sexually compatable is absolutely critical to having a successful relationship. You are already building up frustration and animosity; and you are already being "hostile" towards him by actively, and vocally, denying him what he wants, which means he is also building up frustration and anxiety. Red flags don't get much bigger than this. Break up with him now, or break up with him later, but you are going to break up. Whatever his issues are, they are going to take significant time and effort to work through. If they were something as simple as hygiene, i.e. "take a shower" he would have said something by now. If you were crazy mad in love with him I'd say start the process. If not, you both need to find someone else you are sexually compatable with. Good luck.
 celts123
Msg: 186
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/12/2008 4:22:34 PM
Why does everybody assume that he is selfish? Maybe he doesn't have much experience giving oral sex. Maybe he had a bad experience while giving oral sex. Some women smell pretty bad down there. I think a woman should directly communicate with man about this issue instead of dumping him right away.
 Optimistic for 2008
Msg: 191
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/13/2008 4:14:56 PM
Time to dump the chump
 Robw993
Msg: 192
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/13/2008 6:46:13 PM
Another case of vaginaphobia!
 fetish4u
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/13/2008 7:52:19 PM
It's so hard to believe a man not wanting to go down on a woman.I love it.I would be disappointed if I had a woman and she wouldn't let me.
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/14/2008 6:07:27 PM
Is this the same guy you wrote about in the other thread, who blew a load in your mouth without warning you?
 Hey_mister
Msg: 196
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/14/2008 6:20:29 PM
walking papers.............but then your in a dating site when you have a bf so who am i to judge
 windloverr
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/15/2008 3:20:10 AM
Blindfold, take the blindfold off. The relationship is 3 months old; if it requires deep, painful, or uncomfortable compromises to get to 4 months, it's not going to last, period. Also, "if you're into bondage, group sex or other things..." and your partner isn't; the relationship will not last, period. Sexual compatibality is critical for a successful relationship. Find someone compatable, THEN you can compromise on the things that aren't critcal to you. That's what the whole dating process is about; finding someone you are compatable with; and terminating relationships you are incompatable with. At three months they are still very new into the relationship. Three months is NOT when you go into "save the relationship" mode. At three months you should still be giddy, and can't believe you have found someone so perfect; because NO major complications have arisen. Anything less is a recipe for failure. At three months, the biggest compromises should be over who gets the front page of the paper first; and who sleeps on the right or left side of the bed.
 2ofcup
Msg: 204
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/16/2008 2:13:11 PM
"The other night we were on my couch, him lying down and me sitting on the edge near his feet, and he actually unzipped his pants and ASKED me to go down on him! He said, "He wants some oral" motioning towards his member, then I replied, "Don't we all". He just zipped back up and said nothing. And just sat there watching TV."

whats good for the goose is good for the gander........

Would you stay with someone who expected to only receive oral and not give?

Nope..
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 206
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/16/2008 5:21:51 PM
An honor to eat pvssy?! Is your clit gold and diamond encrusted (for some reason...that's just not a good combo...clit and encrusted! ) Do you host Beluga cavier in your netherparts??
 fetish4u
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:36:49 AM

men should consider it an honor that we'd let them down there

I agree it is an honor.We men should be thankful to you women that do let us serve you in this way :)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >