Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OneFunTallOne
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Just eat me already!Page 4 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
I dont think you should dump him just cuz he doesnt give your head. My first wife never sucked my xxxx, for the first few years....and just a few years later she was giving me the best head i could imagine. you just need to keep trying babe. give him so many bj's he will feel guilty for not doing you!
 jeffbfun
Msg: 213
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/21/2008 2:44:23 PM
Thats to funny i just read your theard on him waxing your tonsles and he wont wont even let you glaze his face.It comes and goes both ways,or does it.if he gets with no give maybe thats best (for him).for theres plenty of us real men how love to munch.
 jeffbfun
Msg: 214
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/21/2008 2:44:50 PM
Thats to funny i just read your theard on him waxing your tonsles and he wont wont even let you glaze his face.It comes and goes both ways,or does it.if he gets with no give maybe thats best (for him).for theres plenty of us real men how love to munch.
 Paulen
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/21/2008 7:45:54 PM
Well I'd think you might take other things in consideration regarding whether to stay in the relationship or not. First, I would discuss it with him. Every woman that I've had this discussion with thinks that oral (if done well) is the best there is. Never had a problem with men earlier in my life but I'm sure meeting them lately that don't want to...and I'm clean. So? If it's all about them getting what they want, then they appear as selfish. Go to a hooker and pay because I want to get something out of it too. What are these men afraid of? Turned off or maybe they don't know what to do...????Personally, I'd move on. There are men out there that just love to please their woman. Next!
 2ofcup
Msg: 216
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/21/2008 8:01:26 PM
"There's an old saying that goes like this. "Show me a man who won't eat his woman, and I'll show you a woman I can steal".

Hey my grandmother use to say that............no seriously
 ilovetolickit
Msg: 217
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/22/2008 6:50:34 AM
ive ben looking for a woman like you for years,i love going down on a woman but never really had one who enjoyed giving me blow jobs.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 219
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/22/2008 8:42:55 AM
^^^She did...look right above you! ;O)

OK...so thread closed?? LMAO
 celts123
Msg: 220
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/22/2008 8:49:04 AM
To all of you who said "Maybe he had a bad experience in the past wah wah" Well how many of us ladies have had bad experiences? I know I've had a few experiences where the man was not fresh smelling. Did I let that bad experience affect my love of giving oral on future partners? No I did not, because not all men are the same. Just because one guy in my past had poor hygene doesn't mean every man will. So for all of you who whine about bad experiences, get over it!

The point that myself ( and others ) were making that you should have attempted to directly communicate with him and ask him why he doesn't like giving oral sex. Maybe you could have helped him overcome his reasons for not doing it. I know some women who didn't like doing certain things because of some bad experiences. I didn't think they were selfish because of that. If you do some activity a certain amount of times and you rarely or never enjoyed it, eventually you might lose interest in doing that activity.
 sleepsafe
Msg: 224
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/22/2008 5:08:06 PM
Well, you said heigene isn't an issue, and he is attracted enough to have intercourse with you......maybe it's just not his thing. But I do think that all's fair, no get, no give. Maybe he'll get the hint, or maybe he just doesn't give a shit about making you happy as song as you are sucking his****
 honestspirit
Msg: 225
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/22/2008 7:39:24 PM
I'm a strictly tit for tat lady. And if doesn't receprocate then dump him. If this is one activity that you love as do I. You will always be frustrated. I agree that lousy/lazy lovers are a dime a dozen. But a great lover in one in a million, and those are the ones that are hard to find. Discuss it with him honestly and if he shuts down or shuts you off, move on and go fishing again. Plenty out there just gotta catch the "right" one.
 sleepsafe
Msg: 229
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/23/2008 2:37:55 PM
I have over my considerably long life learned this.....Make the woman happy, when she is happy you'll be. After a couple of orgasms things just seem to go smoother for everyone.
 Robert02115
Msg: 232
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/24/2008 1:26:35 PM
Please move on. He'll never change. It's hardwired into mens' brains to enjoy doing certain things(or a least it supposed to be).........or maybe he's just not a giving person.
 yna6
Msg: 237
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/27/2008 7:27:29 AM
Perhaps the OP should look into getting an affectionate dog....then again, that is being discussed on another thread...
 Time2SeeU2
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/27/2008 9:48:45 AM
Move on if someone isn't giving you what you desire during the dating phase it will only get worse in the future. Personally for me that is part of love making and it gets things up and going. I couldn’t imagine not enjoying tipping the velvet as foreplay.
 Argentum Crinis Philogus
Msg: 241
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/27/2008 7:59:30 PM
My family has been instructed that even if nothing else functions but my brain and tongue, don't pull the plug! As long as I still have my tongue, life is worth living ... Tastee Treats ... I live for them

ACP
 just 1 4 me
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/28/2008 12:37:27 PM
Sorry for the lock of attention on the eehm eehm, mans part. So, honey, heres my advise to you. Dump the prick. Oh, Im so sorry. You said you might be in love with him. Ohhh what the heck.......DUMP THE PRICK. Any guy that is so selfish as to number one, just whip his little joy stick out and comand you to "speak into the microphone" isnt worth haveing around to begin with. To me thats just selfish, imature, and down right rude. Secondly, Im sure theres plenty of great guys who would cherish someone that was giveing enough to partake in such practices that they would not only be alittle more delicate about the proposed "do it " statement, but would most likely "do it" to you first. A happy girl is a giveing girl. In the words of Forest Gump, "thats all I have to say about that. (what is this thing anyway)
 sxkitty
Msg: 243
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/28/2008 1:42:26 PM
I Love to be eaten!!!
 crazyindian69
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/28/2008 2:27:40 PM
DUMP HIM ALREADY!!

I LOVE to muff dive. As for virgin dude, dont tell them your a virgin.
 MarkyMark03
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/30/2008 12:23:41 PM
Dump him......best way to prepare a woman for sex & get her orgasmic is to eat her prior to penetration...
Its all about timing

Men who are not into it.......dont bother with them
 memo77
Msg: 255
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/30/2008 10:52:12 PM
Sorry dude dont know what he is missing sometime I eat the **** and not even hungry devour is the term i say slap his ass and tell him get the f out you selfish basterd
 smhrgs3000
Msg: 257
Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:02:54 AM
OK, I'm probably way too patient and forgiving, plus I've just seen so, so horribly many relationships go under just because of bad communication, that you might possibly consider two other options before pitching him out like last weeks trash, lmao.
1) First, give him a good "how too" sex book to read & hopefully study.
two that I can personally reccommend are;
a) "Delicious Sex". Four stars, easy to read, and even has coupons in the back you can cut out and redeem from your partner for things that you enjoy, when you (not he or she) are in that specific mood. It was written by a lady editor of a major magazine here in the US. I cold tell you more, but my copy was loaned out, over'n'over, and eventually never returned..... Go figure, lol.
b) the tantric book of sex for women.
this one is ancient, so no author to speak of. It's also a tougher read, and is far easier to understand with some female anotomy studies under your belt. The graduate level anatomy & physiology class of mine was probably a bit more than needed, but helpful none the less. It is intended for ladies who enjoy lesbian sex, but an erogenous zone by any other name would smell as sweet, and taste as delicious, ummm. Plus, you won't find any chapters on "blowjob technique", lol.

My second suggestion is to give him the head he wants, but do it when you are already very wet, and then while straddling his face(69 position) . Wheather you realize it or not, those juices of yours are chocked full of pheromes, and if he's truly male, and he's close enough to both see, and sniff, he should get the hint, and start "testing the water PFQ". Hell, even my Saint Bernard couldn't miss that invitation, but then he's also a registered sex offeder, lmfao ... woof woof.

But, if that doesn't do it, then he's just another greedy, lazy schmuck, and you should start playing endless reps of the Dixie Chicks, playing "Earl Had to Die", LMFAO.
He's out'a here!
What an idiot. OMG, that stuffs better'n shrimp scampi, less calories, good excercise, and you can eat all the extra helpings she can stand before quivering endlessly, and screeming oh. ohh, ohhhh, OHHHHHHHHHH KAYYYYY ENOUGH, OHHHHHH
 spenn
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Just eat me already!
Posted: 8/6/2008 9:25:38 PM
I'd dump him in a hurry. He's sounds like he's selfish.

I have never had a problem going down on a woman. I try and make it fun for her. I took some advise when I was growing up from Sam Kinnison.

When you are going down on her, don't do it like you are whitewashing a fence. She's gonna get pretty bored of up, down, up down, etc. Drive her nuts....lick out her name. If she still hasn't popped, do the alphabet. You'll never think of the ABC song the same way again.

In closing, if I had a good woman who wanted to go down on me constantly, she'd never feel neglected.
 headgames
Msg: 270
Just eat me already!
Posted: 8/8/2008 10:58:55 AM
You REALLY need to ask such a question that should be a "given{receiving} given? Although, to be fair on both sides of this oral issue. There are women who find it distasteful to devoure the manely sasage but really relish the thought of having her pie eaten. So.... "differnt tastes for diferent folks... Right?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >