Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Firmbear8
Msg: 50
Do you do drugs?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
WHAT IS THIS A MATH LESSION ?/

LOOK GET THE OUNCE & I'll get my booze and we will video tape you smoking the entire ounce !
1 in 4000 hmm! Well that is a basic study at best . And every human body is totally different and how it reacts ! So instead of looking for numbers to verify pot thc content and its affects lets just do it and stop the side stepping around it !
What afraid you might be that one in 40000 that it OD'S you ??
And Mr Vain H what ever you are I was not saying I was gonna take a shot for every puff you take ! I'll drink the entire bottle in one go ! start to finish so about 45 to 60 seconds I'll have consumed the bottle of 180 proof while your still gonna be rolling and lighting up your joints.
ANd just incase you like to search for studies on things check ordinary coffee and see if you can OD on that too!
Well I won't be commenting any more in this forun as the pot studs won't take this challenge any ways so just a waste of time . So say what you like as I know not anyone will take the challenge !
 Coy22
Msg: 57
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/9/2008 10:52:34 AM
Just adding a little bit my professor once said to my class:

1) It is possible to OD on Marijuana yet impossible. You need to do POUNDS of the stuff to get to the OD point.

2) Marijuana has the effect of 10 cigarettes if compared to cancer (1 joint=10 cigarettes). This is not because of what is in the joint but rather how people smoke it (suck in the smoke and hold it in your lungs to get a "high").

3) The best way to get cancer is smoking cigarettes and drinking at the same time. A better way then that is to smoke a joint and drink at the same time.

In the end it is up to people and what they want in life. Sure you can have a ton of fun and die happy at 50 but other's like to live longer.

P.S. Not trying to start a flame war so don't message back saying marijuana doesn't cause cancer with no credentials and that you know a magical 150 year old who smokes weed every day and that's why he's been living for so long.
 Coy22
Msg: 64
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/12/2008 11:58:03 AM

Sorry to continue this thread but i had to respond to more wives tales:

1. Either its impossible or possible. In logical terms this means you cant word impossible in the same sentence as possible as they negate each other. Either you can, or cant. Based on the statement the final fact is "its impossible.".

2. This is a standard one people use constantly and im tired of hearing it, here is an exerpt from the wiki:
The answer is slightly complicated. Technically, there is more tar in a joint than a cigarette. However, many of the nasty chemicals inside a cigarette, like nicotine and formeldihide, aren't in marijuana. Also, marijuana is smoked less frequently than cigarettes. An average pot consumer may smoke 3-4 joints a week, but a cigarette smoker smokes on average 8-10 cigarettes every day. Also, tar can be lessened if marijuana is smoked though a bong, which filters the smoke through water.
Id rather go for the natural stuff then manufactured cigarrettes that include known poisons. The poison in marijuana can be lessened in how you use the drug and plus Marijuana isnt manufactured to kill you, it actually has medicinal purposes unlike cigarrettes. Of course its only good in moderation, any type of abuse of a substances can cause damage to your body even kill you...try drinking coca-cola everyday for the rest of your life and have 10 cans a day...watch your body decline...

3. Well this is quite a far off statement. I dont understand why people dont google this stuff and get the answers they need and then post. Read this article: http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20000508/marijuana-unlikely-to-cause-cancer then tell me that marijuana and drinking is even worse then cigarettes and drinking....its a farce, unproven, and actually their is more fact pointing towards the opposite end these days.

Fact is marijuana is not as bad as people make it out to be, it actually is considered by some better then alcohol in terms of what it does to you and the fact you cant kill yourself from it. I know plenty of marijuana addicts who can hold jobs and take care of their family, and are health nuts (yes thats right, health nuts) and they have no adverse affects from its use except the addiction. I dont see too many alcoholics doing the same, they are neglectful, and spend way more money on booze then anything else and you can hardly speak to these people a few hours into drinking, whereas marijuana never clouds your mind so much you cant speak.

Take the time to educate yourself before you go and spew out some baseless statements that are based on nothing but your imagination.

Maybe you should read the rest of that post lol .

I also love the "facts" from www.webmd.com and wikipedia. I can't believe there are people who still hold those sites true to their hearts.

The only thing I suggest to you is that you follow your own advice at the very end of your post. Educate yourself before reading off other people's imaginations on websites. Go to a University and actually study cancer, smoking, drinking and marijuana and then by all means after that come back and argue on here.
 Redlablez
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/13/2008 7:42:53 AM
well lol u are right u can lol i have the scar to prove it wen passing out in a store and yea an half an ounce is wat was done wow good times i need a smoke
 Redlablez
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/13/2008 7:46:54 AM
*Tears* Wow that was .....thank you! Thank you!
 Firmbear8
Msg: 70
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/13/2008 5:28:33 PM
Well I don't know where your medical search came up with your stats on pot !
But there is many different types of pot and yes there is some types ten times stronger then home grown cheap ontario pot which couldn't give a rat a mind buzz !
Even if you gave the rat an acre of this home grown ontario crap pot .
As for mike emery he's still in jail I think and he only smokes the cheap home grown crap also.
And No I will not foot the bill for you to prove you can od on pot or not .
I will just supply the video cam and also witness you smoking the entire ounce non -stop no breaks between joints . And you will need to get hawian pot or Havana red .

As for you med specalists on here what types of pot did your reach test ?? Yes just local home grown low content pot .

As if you were to smoke the good stuf you pot heads you'd find one joint of havana red or hawian and your stoned for the entire day.
But then like alot of people sure why not lie about if you do or do not do drugs as you lie about everything else on these singles sites.
And I know all of you who need to lie about your selves sure do make for good reading when some you lied too cacthes you and then your back in the forums looking for simpathy from your online bud's !LOL
Hey for those of you who are pot heads why not come down to costa rica pot grows wild down there all over the country side . And I was told the wild kind down there can kill you . And if any of you so called smart people who done your stats on pot would have checked then you also would have found many have OD on pot in south central america ! Maybe its not in your findings as those are third world countries and no one bothers to look in these countries ! LOL
And wiki does not include these countries either .

casiopeea
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/14/2008 9:22:59 AM
Someone said pot si not a drug (BS) :)))) Pot IS a drug!

That's why is ilegal (used only for medical purposes). A weed consumer and addict is lazzy, don't get things done, not responsible and carring person. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis, is responsible for this "too relaxed" behaviour.

Watch this videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ODdvdREmYQ&feature=related
 VainH
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/14/2008 10:02:32 AM
By definition, anything you take that alters your body chemistry that isn't food is a drug. Booze, cigarettes, cough syrup, echinacea - drugs. Not all drugs are illegal. Not all illegal drugs were always illegal. Not all illegal drugs stayed illegal.

People who get high on pot do silly things. Stupid people do silly things. Not all stupid people smoke pot. (Though sometimes I wonder about some stupid people.)

Though props on that first video, that's hilarious.
 makemeagirl
Msg: 75
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/17/2008 6:42:22 PM
Chong is alive and well he plays a part on the 70s show and Cheech was playing a part on judging Amy, I don't smoke much any more but there was a time when i smoke lots oz a day somedays more by doing that much i never got the buss i wanted I was just wastng my weed. I have seen some people get really sick from just one joint but it is rare never gotten sick myself . It is so frustrating to see so mch time and efford trying to make a great gift as weed is into the evil that some people would have you believe . Just look at the states they spend billions in their pot war, nobody's dying, but fight tooth and nail to have the right to carry hand guns lots of people dying because of it. And who is affected by their gun laws beside themselves, us Canada! Gangs kids 15 years old with hand guns right here in London, An the states just want Mark Emery for selling seeds it just makes me sick. When are we as a people going to stand upand say enough is enough. Thank you for letting me rant a little
 VainH
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 6/18/2008 6:29:19 AM
You said that already. They say that drug use can lead to short term memory loss.
 Elizabethie
Msg: 81
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/16/2008 10:25:01 AM
(insert sound of large inhale here).......EAR!
 HeavyMetalChick100
Msg: 82
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/16/2008 12:00:52 PM
I basically only smoke pot/hash on occasion, nowhere near like i used to, however, some of my best memorys come from doing shrooms in the country, and seeing the movie aliens in a theatre (1986)on shrooms was pretty intense also lol , loved that, though I don't do them anymore, too old lol, I've basically done every drug in the book also so I speak from experience, drugs are good mkay lol hasn't seemed to damage me or make me a vegetable yet .. but i've laid way off the last 15 years of hard drugs, never touch them now,

Sarah
 Fun2Play88
Msg: 86
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:59:29 PM
we are talking to strangers and has the same hope of most happiness this can only be achieve thorough honesty. dont let honesty scare u of be cause after all its is want we hope the words being type is the real person. if i do drugs it does not mean my mine is close this his not all that i am .But ihave to say yes that is the truth.
 Fun2Play88
Msg: 87
people lying about fitness
Posted: 7/17/2008 2:04:29 PM
will that sounds like a discussion on compatiablty its must be kind of comical when they try and pull that off on first encounter
 My I
Msg: 88
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/17/2008 2:17:53 PM

lol you guys are straight tripping man, pots alright... i dont see anything wrong with ppl smoking a j or 2 to have a good time

Tell that to the family who's father just lost his job because he failed a random drug testing. I learned of a situation last night. He just recieved his termination for failing a test due to his occassional pot use. So, ya see, you can argue all you want about drug use. Selfishly, you impose your illegal habit onto other innocent people and they must suffer the consequence as well.

For one to have the attitude of the text I pasted above.... you need to consider the consequences you impose on others arounbd you.

Grow up.
If it's illegal, you have no legitimate argument/excuse whatsoever.
 nascar3fan
Msg: 89
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:00:14 PM
Regarding the person who lost their job due to pot use. Failing a drug test has nothing to do with it being illegal. They could drug test if it were legal and he'd still fail. If you break the rules of your workplace on any level there will be repercussions.

Lots of things have been illegal through the ages and laws have changed to reflect societies tolerances. Just because it is illegal in itself does not make it harmful.

In 1923 marijuana became illegal in Canada. At that time, cannabis was added to the illegal drugs list. It was added without parliamentary debate.

So in actual fact, a group of politicians gathered their cronies and made it illegal without Canadians having a say. That is not the way laws should be passed and it is likely now that the majority of Canadians feel that it at minimum possession should not be criminal.

In Canada anal sex was punishable by death until 1869. There are probably quite a few people here that are glad they weren't around 150 years ago. What was the protest was to change that law? A bunch of humping politicians trying out each others bums saying "this isn't so bad"?
 My I
Msg: 90
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:22:45 PM

Regarding the person who lost their job due to pot use. Failing a drug test has nothing to do with it being illegal

Well... if they had found nicotene in his blood I don't think cigarrette smoking would have got him fired.

Lots of things have been illegal through the ages and laws have changed to reflect societies tolerances. Just because it is illegal in itself does not make it harmful

Harmful in what sense?
The guy is now unemployed and has a family counting on him. In that sense - it is harmful.
 Optimistic for 2008
Msg: 91
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/18/2008 3:06:59 PM
Diggy...worry about the drunk drivers....the pot smokers are home wathcing TV
 Optimistic for 2008
Msg: 92
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/18/2008 3:08:26 PM
Diggy, part 2......for someone against all drugs you certainly have been around more than your fair share....
 Optimistic for 2008
Msg: 93
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/18/2008 3:13:38 PM
It's ilegal because of the American Goverments "war on drugs"....left to our own we'd likely have pot legalized across the country....
There is NO, that is NO...psychoactive ingredient in pot.. such nonsense...
 HeavyMetalChick100
Msg: 94
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/18/2008 4:10:59 PM
I agree with Marshsalll stupid american pot war, the last 40 years has probably cost as much as the iraq war fighting it , leave us dopers alone, I don't harm anyone with it, ( I write this as I get out some messy hash oil to play with lol) god I love this stuff lol
 nascar3fan
Msg: 95
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/18/2008 5:42:29 PM

Well... if they had found nicotene in his blood I don't think cigarrette smoking would have got him fired.

If they told him not to smoke cigarettes and found nicotine in his blood then he would have been in trouble.

In his case it doesn't matter whether pot is legal or not. It is the fact that he broke a company policy. Pot did not find its way in to his bloodstream accidentally. He made the decision to risk his job and smoke pot. He got fired. He could have not smoked pot or he could have worked at a company that doesn't test for marijuana use.

Pot is not bad because he made a poor choice.

Just because it is illegal in itself does not make it harmful.

Harmful in what sense?

In the sense that speeding is illegal but not always harmful. You can speed and nothing bad happens, just like someone can smoke pot and nothing bad happens.
 simplywhatever
Msg: 96
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/18/2008 7:21:24 PM
Ive never tried pot, I have had the occasional alcoholic drink but Ive never been drunk.

IMO drugs are any type of product that changes the way you would normally act. Cigarettes are a drug because they become addictive, and you will have a with drawls. Ive tried dating pot smokers but Ive decided its not for me because the pot always comes first and most pot smokers believe nothing is fun unless you are stoned while doing it. I couldnt care a less what people do behind their doors, but I dont agree with anyone smoking, drinking or doing any type of drug in front of a child, if you want to fry your brain cells do it alone.

What i think is hilarious is when people say pot isnt a drug, of course its a drug, and its hilarious when the same people say oh its not a drug, but I make sure I dont let my boss see Im high, or my new gf, or my parents, and i make sure I dont drive stoned(of course not, you could kill someone because you're stoned)...if you have to hide it then obviously you know theres something wrong with it. And yes pot is a herb, but what about the chemicals they add to it?
I just think most pot smokers are in denial. Its a drug, it makes you high, and it kills brain cells.
 My I
Msg: 98
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/28/2008 7:37:33 PM
If they told him not to smoke cigarettes and found nicotine in his blood then he would have been in trouble

^^ Not realistic, or legal, for an employer to assume they can do that. Smokers can not be disciplined/terminated because they smoke unless there is a legally recognized job requirement/criteria/restriction - and that is very rare, if at all.

Cigarettes are a drug because they become addictive, and you will have a with drawls

Being addicted to something does not automatically constitue that element/substance as being a drug. Mental illness can cause an addictive appetite or desire.
Example: comfort food

On topic:

Yes, I've done drugs. I do not do drugs with any regularity. I think I did some once in the last several years.... didn't find the need to do it again.
 VainH
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/28/2008 8:55:01 PM

heroin use is quite proven to not be particularly harmful to the body
What quack did you hear that from? Prolonged heroin use damages the nervous, cardiovascular, and respiratory systems and can damage the liver and kidneys, not to mention that injection can lead to contracting HIV, Hep B and C, or bloodborne infections. Some of these are a result of what it's cut with, but taking pure smack will more than likely send you into a coma and/or respiratory arrest.

That you can OD on heroin and die, whereas it's virtually impossible to do so on pot, should be proof enough in the stupidity of that statement.

I'm not advocating the use of any drug, but quit buying into the bullshit.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >