Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Stag789
Msg: 135
Do you do drugs?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Alone? For the rest of their lives?! How naive can anyone be? Do you people honestly think that the drug users are a tiny huddled mass of trolls? I shake my head and wonder how long you've been brainwashed into believing that nobody does drugs. If no one does it, then why is it such a lucrative business? Clergy, business people, professionals, doctors, lawyers, we all do drugs. And if you think that you don't, then what is that bottle of prescription pills? Don't tell me they are safe because it comes out of a lab. Do some research, then you will see the propaganda. Thank you.
 Tall-N-Lonely
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 11/7/2011 1:59:48 PM
I smoke pot every day and tonnes of people have talked to me on this site. You are out of your mind lady.
 Cool_Magic
Msg: 137
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 11/30/2011 3:40:33 PM
There is nothing wrong with seeking people who have the same interests. Some people are afraid of judgement, like right now I am afraid of being judged for taking omega 3 supplement because according to this forum, supplements are drugs too. Is it me or are some people here less than kind for no reason?
 ontario_woman
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 12/1/2011 5:32:02 AM
Just be honest and quit trying to split hairs over what that question means. It means "do you partake of illegal recreational drugs". It does not mean "do you drink alcohol?" There is already a question for that. It does not mean "do you take doctor prescribed medication or over the counter drugs to treat an illness?". The question is referring to people who take drugs to get high.

Just be upfront about it so that you can find others who share the same interests as you and you don't waste the time of those of us who don't want to get involved with recreational drug users.
 Thennn
Msg: 139
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 12/11/2011 8:49:19 PM
I smoke pot, i've been known to do mushrooms on occasion. Nothing more.

Alchohol for the record is far worse than nearly any other drug out there. Everything is a drug, if you abuse it you will be abused in turn by it. People eat too much sugar, drink too much caffeine, and as a society we watch too much tv, and spend too much time escaping what is real by many other means. All these behaviours are symptomatic of addiction, calling something illegal or legal does not lend it any more credibility, or moral high ground. Be smart, everything in moderation.
 Thennn
Msg: 140
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 12/11/2011 8:53:20 PM
oh, and everyone self medicates.
 RockinRollMan
Msg: 141
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 12/13/2011 9:08:07 PM

Alchohol for the record is far worse than nearly any other drug out there. Everything is a drug, if you abuse it you will be abused in turn by it. People eat too much sugar, drink too much caffeine, and as a society we watch too much tv, and spend too much time escaping what is real by many other means. All these behaviours are symptomatic of addiction, calling something illegal or legal does not lend it any more credibility, or moral high ground. Be smart, everything in moderation.

You do know that excessive use of even something like marijuana can kill your brain cells permanently right? We are talking multiple times a day usage mind you, but I know people who have done it so excessively that you would think you are talking to a person born partially mentally challenged, that's how slow their brain is. Oh yeah, and I am sure alcohol is bad for you, I don't recall the last time someone died from drinking beer or wine that wasn't made at a brewery or winery, yet people die from home made recreational drugs like ecstasy and crystal meth a fair bit, I dare you to try and find me death numbers for homebrewing alcohol in Canada that are higher then those of people who have died from home made recreational drugs.

Pretty sure every drug is bad for you, at least in moderation alcohol won't kill you unless you make a stupid decision and get behind the wheel, I'd sooner take my chances with a home made beer or wine from some Italian guys tub then some ecstasy that some twit made in his home made drug lab.
 Thennn
Msg: 142
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 12/14/2011 1:06:48 AM
To be completely honest, I've smoked a lot of pot in my day, i've smoked pretty regularly for over 10 years, and I'm pretty sharp. I have gone many months at a time smoking several times a day and I haven't felt or behaved any worse for it. Some of the most intelligent and meaningful conversations i've had were with people who use drugs, and some of the most ridiculous and asinine opinions i've heard are from those who dogmatically abstain because they watched too many "just say no" adds when they were kids. There are studies that show that the side effects of pot last around 30 days, then they don't matter for the most part. If you meet a guy who you suspect smokes too much pot, and you think this person is permanently brain damaged because of it, you're just plain wrong. That guy's sniffin glue or doin whippits at the grocery store, pot doesn't have any long term side effects aside from short term memory loss, and even that comes back to an extent.

Stupid decisions can be made when sober also. I can't say much about the other drugs you mentioned as I haven't had any experience with them, but as i said, doing anything in excess is never a good idea.

You're asking for information that doesn't exist though so it's kinda difficult to argue. However i will say, that there are FAR more alchohol related deaths than pretty much anything else combined, besides cigarettes, in the drug category. This may just be because of the ease of access people have to it, but if you really want something you can find it.

Carl Sagan was an avid pot activist, he was a pretty clever guy btw.

Excess is bad for you regardless of the substance. Carrots have arsenic in them better watch out for them. Drugs are everything, it is how we treat them that decides our fate. We apply the word 'drug' to make it taboo, to attach meaning to substances regardless if we understand them or not. Drug's have also been a catalyst for some of contemporary humanities most glorious and entertaining achievements.

When's the last time you heard of someone smoking a bunch of pot, or doing some mushrooms or acid, etc, and going home and beatin the shit out of their kids? Doesn't happen... Alchohol on the other hand.... has played a major role in ruining families worldwide.
 Desmondault
Msg: 143
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 12/14/2011 10:16:14 PM
I answer Yes to that question. people consider marijuana a drug. but not tobacco.. like. Go Eff yourself tobacco is ten fold worse than good ol' Ganja but I changed my answer because I assumed people thought I did REAL drugs
 LifeBegins1
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Do you do drugs?
Posted: 12/20/2011 2:20:50 AM
Absolutely Not, I also fully comprehend what the true meaning of the question is.

Perhaps the question should be "Can you pass a random drug test by an OPP" or "do you avoid cops because of the illegal drugs in your car".
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >