Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cooldog65
Msg: 81
view profile
History
No time for coffee dates, at my agePage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I always have time for some "hot coffee/hot chocolate"...
No time for coffee dates, at my age
Posted: 5/10/2019 3:53:45 AM
^ You should see my new doctor. She looks like Jayne Kennedy, but with shorter hair.
 CBGB77
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2019 7:19:24 AM

Posted By: cooldog65 on 5/9/2019 842 PM
Subject: No time for coffee dates, at my age
Message: I always have time for some "hot coffee/hot chocolate"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcA2IoE68rc
 cooldog65
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2019 10:14:12 AM
^^^ Thanks for Black Pearl. First time I had heard this in it's entirety. Classy song, classy ladies...

^ You should see my new doctor. She looks like Jayne Kennedy, but with shorter hair.

Takes me back 40 years to The NFL Today on CBS. With Jimmy "The Greek" Snyder on there, we had beauty and the beast...
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2019 1:16:37 PM

But, I'm a democrat, and he's a republican. We got in an argument about politics last night. We agreed not to discuss politics anymore. Hope that works, lol.

This should be entertaining.

I will be excited to see if he really does come out to meet, and if all goes well, then what?

A phone call to Mary Matalin and James Carville.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  >